Aller au contenu

[SINGE 2] New LD Engine + Games (3.32 update + DLIIe surprise)

Karis

Messages recommandés

il y a 2 minutes, Karis a dit :

Euh tu veux dire les boites de jeux ?

Si c'est le cas oui. Il faut chercher dans la section menu du premier post et tu trouveras un lien vers toutes les boites de jeu.

c est image la

x8oy.png

j ai pas pour les deux jeux que j ai cite 

4 minuti fa, shift ha scritto:

I tried on both Asterix and Cliff Hanger, same error.

I checked the global.singe file and on line 357 there is this line: sndroll = soundLoad (MYDIR .. "/ Sounds / roll.wav")
Actually, the roll.wav file is not in my Sound folder.

il y a 4 minutes, shift a dit :

I checked the global.singe file and on line 357 there is this line: sndroll = soundLoad (MYDIR .. "/ Sounds / roll.wav")
Actually, the roll.wav file is not in my Sound folder.

Yeah roll was added in. 2.21 or so...

You missed the previous update.

You can grab it here: https://mega.nz/file/AK42TZDC#rtWNYgKZk-2PPuzSzHCxj9E1bDUlbS6si0S9MhF9QTE

Maybe it will ask you other things after this.

Modifié par Karis

il y a 45 minutes, Cool Coyote a dit :

do we have he-man somewhere in  Mugen though?

Not from me for now. Real Life job is demanding. But maybe one day if no-one does it before. It's not that difficult to create a game.

Yeah roll was added in. 2.21 or so...

You missed the previous update.

You can grab it here: https://mega.nz/file/AK42TZDC#rtWNYgKZk-2PPuzSzHCxj9E1bDUlbS6si0S9MhF9QTE

Maybe it will ask you other things after this.

To complete the update I also downloaded the following files from the Overlay folder of each game: death.png, minus.png, perfect.png, total.png also in the Lores version and of course the Namegame.singe

il y a 3 minutes, shift a dit :

To complete the update I also downloaded the following files from the Overlay folder of each game: death.png, minus.png, perfect.png, total.png also in the Lores version and of course the Namegame.singe

I think you were right. Sorry i could not remember what was in 2.21

1 hour ago, Karis said:

Not from me for now. Real Life job is demanding. But maybe one day if no-one does it before. It's not that difficult to create a game.

maybe 😐   whats your animated character Karis?   80's something

Il y a 5 heures, wild75 a dit :

Hello everybody

I'm, new here, so I'm not very practical, I'm trying to get the emulator to work

but i have a problem opening the game, i get an error regarding the resolution, some help please?

You seem to lauch your game with the old menu which could be the problem.

I suggest you either grab the bat fof the game from the bat reserve or grab the new menu (links for all of this are on the front page).

Modifié par Karis

19 ore fa, Karis ha scritto:

You seem to lauch your game with the old menu which could be the problem.

I suggest you either grab the bat fof the game from the bat reserve or grab the new menu (links for all of this are on the front page)

Thank you for your answer .

Done!!!! But I get the same result, I don't know what it could be, but I have tried all the menus, which are on your first page, including the one from the official site "I believe", see pics..... , same result,

pic3.JPG.283e3dc06ef6f80a9c085302562c9eed.JPG

instead with if I open with the file "bat" the game works

pic1.JPG.bd3b554fa1dfc8cddc08a8c1de6d61e7.JPG

Ok, I also tried this " singe Menu ", congratulations for that.

pic2.JPG.0366901710ce7f5e3de8e9b3cfed931c.JPG

but i don't understand where i should put the game, for example conan.. as they have the same name ie, conan singe_2 ...

one more thing, in this Singe Menu folder, there are 4 types of menus, see photo

pics5.JPG.697a0023bba9319291c817612d29333b.JPG

I am wondering which is the correct one?

I need to know, where to insert conan's game "conan singe_2" to see if these menus open the game to me.

You explain to put the game in the "singe directory" if you refer to the folder that is inside the "Singe Menu folder", that is, this one, see photo

pics6.JPG.0b53b3f8d30bc2859ba7a30a03b9ec16.JPG

clicking one of the four menus does not start the game, always the same message

hope everything is clear, and thanks again for this hard work

PS: who is the author of "conan singe_2"? I was very surprised that it is in Italian .... so since I am also Italian, I would like to compliment myself with this author, maybe speaking in Italian would help me a lot

Modifié par wild75

il y a une heure, wild75 a dit :

Thank you for your answer .

Done!!!! But I get the same result, I don't know what it could be, but I have tried all the menus, which are on your first page, including the one from the official site "I believe", see pics..... , same result,

instead with if I open with the file "bat" the game works

Ok, I also tried this " singe Menu ", congratulations for that.

but i don't understand where i should put the game, for example conan.. as they have the same name ie, conan singe_2 ...

one more thing, in this Singe Menu folder, there are 4 types of menus, see photo

I am wondering which is the correct one?

I need to know, where to insert conan's game "conan singe_2" to see if these menus open the game to me.

You explain to put the game in the "singe directory" if you refer to the folder that is inside the "Singe Menu folder", that is, this one, see photo

clicking one of the four menus does not start the game, always the same message

hope everything is clear, and thanks again for this hard work

PS: who is the author of "conan singe_2"? I was very surprised that it is in Italian .... so since I am also Italian, I would like to compliment myself with this author, maybe speaking in Italian would help me a lot

I meant the first page of this post. Not the Singe page.

On this post is my personnal stuff. So things are generally more up to date.

For the menu, it's a kind of "upgrade". So you should place it at the root of your singe directory (the different bat will be where singe.exe is). It will upgrade all the games (including those you don't have) cause it contains files for the Menu.

So, for example, the files that are inside the "conan singe 2" directory of the menu will go in the game "conan singe 2" directory. 

Of course there are all games and you don't probably have all of them, so you can remove the directories you don't want

Every Bat is ok, but it depends on what you wanna do:

Menu43 and Menu43_Window are 4/3 versions for people that are not in 16/9 (but they still work in 16/9)

Menu_Window and Menu43_Window will launch the menu in windowed mode, this will also be the case for the games. The other 2 will launch fullscreen (and the games too). 

So you've got to choose.

Poiu is the author of Conan and he's Italian indeed. He has an account on this forum, so you can find him.

Modifié par Karis

7 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

I meant the first page of this post

Yes, the one I used first, I downloaded yours . but since i had this problem, then i try the one from the official site but i get the same error

Ok, " singe Menu " this is your right?  I would like to use this as there are all game menus, help me please

pic2.JPG.1a33eefd021e0b762f7ef97639fe9109.JPG

Ok, that's what's in this folder, you can confirm,please?

pics1.JPG.de7e46bb32e511584346516841fb4c5e.JPG

the game of  "conan singe_2" by Poiu.... where should I insert?

il y a 4 minutes, wild75 a dit :

Ok, " singe Menu " this is your right?  I would like to use this as there are all game menus, help me please

Will try. i expanded my answer above cause it was too short.

Ok, that's what's in this folder, you can confirm,please?

pics1.JPG.de7e46bb32e511584346516841fb4c5e.JPG

Yeah that's it. You put all this content where singe.exe is on your disk.

the game of  "conan singe_2" by Poiu.... where should I insert?

Normally nowhere. This menu folder will just add a new folder (called Menu) inside Poiu's game which is normally in the directory "conan_singe_2"

26 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

the exe which is used to launch the games.

ok, sorry for this question which would that be, this exe?

the only exe i have is the one i downloaded from the official site, ie this

pic7.JPG.19abde36fad1c6adb62a3dc49085accd.JPG

but if I click on Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64, I have this

pics8.JPG.17e4da8fcba5223a6d5658b0f787c760.JPG

how do i load the game?

instead if I open the file menu, I have the possibility to choose, the game, including conan, but as soon as I click on it or the "space key on the keyboard" this error appears and the game does not open

pic88.JPG.ac2b7016e2fedd572566be8402d2f100.JPG

the only way to open the games for me for now is just with the "bat" file

pic1.JPG.47b5b36d69733197162c4d6b92457002.JPG

I'd like to load the game from the menu

il y a une heure, wild75 a dit :

ok, sorry for this question which would that be, this exe?

the only exe i have is the one i downloaded from the official site, ie this

pic7.JPG.19abde36fad1c6adb62a3dc49085accd.JPG

but if I click on Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64, I have this

pics8.JPG.17e4da8fcba5223a6d5658b0f787c760.JPG

how do i load the game?

instead if I open the file menu, I have the possibility to choose, the game, including conan, but as soon as I click on it or the "space key on the keyboard" this error appears and the game does not open

pic88.JPG.ac2b7016e2fedd572566be8402d2f100.JPG

the only way to open the games for me for now is just with the "bat" file

pic1.JPG.47b5b36d69733197162c4d6b92457002.JPG

I'd like to load the game from the menu

you load the games either with the bats or the menu. The exe is just there to launch them.

You need to deploy the menu where you exe (Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64) is.

42 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

you load the games either with the bats or the menu. The exe is just there to launch them.

Perfect from the "bats" file I have no problems, and the problem with the menu

42 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

You need to deploy the menu where you exe (Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64) is.

the exe (Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64)  is in the same folder,look the pic

pics1.JPG.a75401d220d3ff659d005b907069c89f.JPG

Ok....you tell me that, I should "to deploy the menu" I didn't understand what I should do ...

if I open the menu file inside this line, should I modify this maybe? ... if it is yes what should I put?

@start Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64.exe -k -w -d data -v Singe\menuBackground.mkv Singe\Menu.singe

ok, just to inform you, do you see the ActionMax folder? there are other games in there, which are played with the mouse (simulate the gun) as you surely know very well, ok

now here a mystery, why if I open a game from the menu does this work? and conan instead not? what's different between the two folders.....ActionMax....conan_singe_2..?

Modifié par wild75

Il y a 2 heures, wild75 a dit :

Perfect from the "bats" file I have no problems, and the problem with the menu

the exe (Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64)  is in the same folder,look the pic

pics1.JPG.a75401d220d3ff659d005b907069c89f.JPG

Ok....you tell me that, I should "to deploy the menu" I didn't understand what I should do ...

if I open the menu file inside this line, should I modify this maybe? ... if it is yes what should I put?

@start Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64.exe -k -w -d data -v Singe\menuBackground.mkv Singe\Menu.singe

ok, just to inform you, do you see the ActionMax folder? there are other games in there, which are played with the mouse (simulate the gun) as you surely know very well, ok

now here a mystery, why if I open a game from the menu does this work? and conan instead not? what's different between the two folders.....ActionMax....conan_singe_2..?

That's here that you should put all the files from the menu. It means the 4 different menu.bat will go there, and so all the games directories will appear here.

The menu.bat you've got actually is the old one. it will launch the old menu.

But you have to paste everything there: There will be the 4 new bats, the directories for all games and also Singe.exe (all that's inside the menu on mega). 

Then you lauch one of the new bat and try to launch conan.

Normally there's no difference between action max and conan for the NEW menu. for the old one, i don't know, i did not made it. 

48 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

That's here that you should put all the files from the menu. It means the 4 different menu.bat will go there, and so all the games directories will appear here.

The menu.bat you've got actually is the old one. it will launch the old menu.

But you have to paste everything there: There will be the 4 new bats, the directories for all games and also Singe.exe (all that's inside the menu on mega). 

Then you lauch one of the new bat and try to launch conan.

Normally there's no difference between action max and conan for the NEW menu. for the old one, i don't know, i did not made it. 

I have already done this, many times .... but Conan's game doesn't start

ok, the folder with everything  need, what is called the singe menu, the one you put on your first page, is only 430mb, right?

conan's game is 1.42gb, and it's called conan_singe_2

there are no games inside, any game I try to open, it really can't open it, because there isn't

so let's start over ,, i have a folder named singe menu of 430 mb, and i have conan game of 1.42gb conan_singe_2 , so what do i do now?

Il y a 2 heures, wild75 a dit :

I have already done this, many times .... but Conan's game doesn't start

ok, the folder with everything  need, what is called the singe menu, the one you put on your first page, is only 430mb, right?

conan's game is 1.42gb, and it's called conan_singe_2

there are no games inside, any game I try to open, it really can't open it, because there isn't

so let's start over ,, i have a folder named singe menu of 430 mb, and i have conan game of 1.42gb conan_singe_2 , so what do i do now?

I don't know how to explain it better but i will try .

The folder named singe menu on Mega contains only some updates for all games in order to work with the menu. There is no game at all inside. The menu  works all alone but won't launch a game if he's not installed.

So each folder named with a game is supposed to be merged with each game, in order to add a subdirectory called "Menu" in the game.

Now an example:

Let's say you put all your singe games on the disc C in a folder called "Toto".

That means that in C:/Toto, you will have the singe executable (Singe-v2.00-Windows-x86_64) and a few subfolders (/data, /Singe) and your games. For example you will have C:/Toto/ActionMax or C:/Toto/conan_singe_2

In c:/Toto/conan_singe_2 is the game (1.42Gb)

You take ALL the CONTENT (meaning the content, not the folder) of the singe menu folder on Mega, copy it and and paste it in C:/Toto

So Singe.exe, Menu.bat, Menu43.bat, Menu_Window.bat, Menu43_Window.bat will be in C:/Toto, and all the games directory will be visible from here.

The effect of this is that the content of conan_singe_2 in the singe menu will be merged with the content of your game which is in conan_singe_2.

In other words it will add a subdir called "Menu" inside your conan-singe_2 game folder. like this c:/Toto/conan_singe_2/Menu.

It will add only this subdir and nothing else;

This  subdir is the thing that make the menu work. It contains all files needed for the menu to recognize and launch the game. 

Modifié par Karis

34 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

I don't know how to explain it better but i will try .

The folder named singe menu on Mega contains only some updates for all games in order to work with the menu. There is no game at all inside. The menu  works all alone but won't launch a game if he's not there.

So each folder named with a game is supposed to be merged with each game, in order to add a subdirectory called "Menu" in the game.

Let's say you put all your singe games on the disc C in a folder called "Toto".

That means that in C//Toto, you will have the singe executable and a few subfolders, including your games. For example you will have C:/Toto/ActionMax or C:/Toto/conan_singe_2

You take all the CONTENT (meaning the content, not the folder) of the singe menu folder on Mega, copy it and and paste it in C:/Toto

So Singe.exe, Menu.bat, Menu43.bat, Menu_Window.bat, Menu43_Window.bat will be in C:/Toto, and all the games directory will be visible from here.

The effect of this is that the content of conan_singe_2 in the singe menu will be merged with the content of your game which is in conan_singe_2.

In other words it will add a subdir called "Menu" inside your conan-singe_2 game folder.

This  subdir is the thing that make the menu work. It contains all files needed for the menu to recongnize and launch the game.

you are very clear, but I am probably missing a step, here is what I do

1) in C I have folder with all the contents of mega, see photo....so I have C:\Emulatore Singe

pics1.JPG.0eb75e5e462454212296b05c3571a260.JPG

2) then, I open the folder conan_singe_2......in red

Cattura2.JPG.8ae343c2a020c5ce56022762b67d6076.JPG

3) inside there the folder menu...... and here I copied Conan's game

Cattura3.JPG.934d6d75ccdc335430942ff02dd6b361.JPG

4) so at this point I open the file menu...in red

Cattura4.JPG.3c23c9c0a47118813f5cb6d89f44f01c.JPG

5)I scroll through the various game menus, arrive on conan click the left mouse button or space key on the keyboard, and the game does not start

always this error

Cattura5.JPG.b814ddc83e19ab926f711b3248a320fa.JPG

so what am i wrong?

do I put Conan's game in the wrong folder?

6 ore fa, wild75 ha scritto:

you are very clear, but I am probably missing a step, here is what I do

1) in C I have folder with all the contents of mega, see photo....so I have C:\Emulatore Singe

pics1.JPG.0eb75e5e462454212296b05c3571a260.JPG

2) then, I open the folder conan_singe_2......in red

Cattura2.JPG.8ae343c2a020c5ce56022762b67d6076.JPG

3) inside there the folder menu...... and here I copied Conan's game

Cattura3.JPG.934d6d75ccdc335430942ff02dd6b361.JPG

4) so at this point I open the file menu...in red

Cattura4.JPG.3c23c9c0a47118813f5cb6d89f44f01c.JPG

5)I scroll through the various game menus, arrive on conan click the left mouse button or space key on the keyboard, and the game does not start

always this error

Cattura5.JPG.b814ddc83e19ab926f711b3248a320fa.JPG

so what am i wrong?

do I put Conan's game in the wrong folder?

Ciao Wild75.

Vediamo se riesco ad aiutarti, ho provato e a me funziona.

inanzi tutto dentro la cartella 

\conan_singe_2

crea una cartella nominata "menu"

dentro questa cartella copia o sposta i seguenti files che troverai in 

\conan_singe_2\overlay

i files sono:

menu-marquee.jpg

menu-poster.png

mentre 

menu-attract.mp4

che ache esso va spostato nella cartella menu suddetta , lo troverai nella cartella      \conan_singe_2\video

una volta copiati (o spostati) i files sempre nella cartella menu (parlo sempre della cartella che hai creato (\conan_singe_2\menu)

crea un file di testo vuoto.

il contenuto del file di testo deve essere questo (copia e incolla)

GAMES = {
    {
        TITLE         = "Conan il ragazzo del futuro",
        SCRIPT        = "conan_singe_2/Script/conan_singe_2.singe",
        VIDEO         = "conan_singe_2/video/conan_singe_2.mp4",
        SCRIPT2          = "",
        VIDEO2        = "",
        NAME          = "",
        NAME2         = "",
        DATA          = "Conan",
        STRETCH       = false,
        NO_MOUSE      = false,
        RESOLUTION_X  = 1280,
        RESOLUTION_Y  = 720,
        SINDEN_GUN    = "",
        POSTER       = "conan_singe_2/menu/menu-poster.png",
        MARQUEE       = "conan_singe_2/menu/menu-marquee.jpg",
        ATTRACT       = "conan_singe_2/menu/menu-attract.mp4",
        ATTRACT_START = 1,
        ATTRACT_END   = 500,
        SKIN          = "RED",
        YEAR          = "2020",
        DIFFICULTY     = "4/5",
        DEVELOPER     = "Poiu",
        PUBLISHER     = "Poiu",
        GENRE         = "QTE",
        RESOLUTION    = "1280x720",
        DESCRIPTION   = "After the world is nearly destroyed by a war, a young boy and his friends must fight to save the world from those who seek to conquer what is left of civilization.",
    }
}

ora rinomina il file di testo appena creato in  "games.dat"

in questo modo il gioco viene riconosciuto dal menu.

non ti resta che editare le immagini con un programma di fotoritocco.

Per essere piu preciso: l'immagine "menu-marquee.jpg"

va ingrandita a una dimensione di 827x229 pixel per adattarsi al marquee del menu.

Modifié par gig

Hi Karis.

Cause I'm Italian too, I tried to explain (in Italian) to wild75 what to do to convert the old menu files in conan to be accepted by Your New Great menu.

I've done it and it works.

Il y a 20 heures, mazinger4life a dit :

Karis ce classic  anime(Lupin 3) en CG supplie un jeu de singe Karis style

Je sais que tu est pas mal occupé avec ton travail  et tout mais ca serait trop balaise ce projet.;)

Je l'ai téléchargé pour tout t'avouer

Il y a 3 heures, gig a dit :

Hi Karis.

Cause I'm Italian too, I tried to explain (in Italian) to wild75 what to do to convert the old menu files in conan to be accepted by Your New Great menu.

I've done it and it works.

Thank you

6 ore fa, gig ha scritto:

Ciao Wild75.

Vediamo se riesco ad aiutarti, ho provato e a me funziona.

Ciao Gigi,grazie per l'aiuto.....io sono Paolo

Allora partiamo dal principio....io ho scaricato il file su mega di tutto il contenuto che si chiama "singe menu" di 426 mb,e se apro il menu io scorro tra i vari giochi,anche quello di conan,spero sia chiaro questo

ora logicamente manca il gioco.....quindi nella cartella di conan_singe_2  già cè una cartella col nome menu è dentro cè questo

Cattura1.JPG.95f7b043a752c716b68ae9bb801761c5.JPG

in pratica e quello che tu dici sopra....almeno io credo e spero.....puoi confermare,Gigi?

Ora a questo punto io inserisco il gioco dentro questa cartella conan_singe_2 e dè cosi

Cattura2.JPG.594607bfae5d30f1c16a9e98aa27268e.JPG

Ora qui cè un altro problema....ho modificato il file games,come mi suggerisci tu...SEMPRE DENRTO LA CARTELLA MENU,in "games.dat"   e inserisco  tutto il contunuto che tu hai messo sopra, ho solo cambiato la risoluzione perchè io uso 1152x864,non ho un monitor in hd....con il risultato che nel menu è sparito il gioco di conan,cioè la grafica,quindi non posso lanciarlo....è incredibile!

Gigi,voglio precisare un fatto che; con il file bat di conan il gioco parte alla grande,senza fare nessun tipo di modifica,qua e la....booooo

Modifié par wild75