Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

20 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I have a version of the Asphyxia DDR plugin that is compatible with DDRA3. It is a version I found in a repo that is currently unavailable.

I also share the configuration I have to start spice:

start spice.exe -w -exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost:8083 -p 00010203040506070809 -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r 000123456789 -ddr -modules modules -io -h 33554432

Just in case, I also have a working build of DDRA3:

Asphyxia DDRA3.rar 14.52 MB · 63 downloads

You're an absolute star, thank you so much this fixed it right up!

13 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Amazing. At least A3 patcher finally shown up 😲 

I wonder if they add the "anti-troll" one in the future....

Fixing the DLL without a server that supports the Galaxy event will be just a waste of time and effort

If y'all just wanna play the newest songs just port 'em to the previous update build and force unlock those songs

The "troll" mods are random bastardization of the DLL..it's not like those are "features" that qualify being added to those patchers lol...

15 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Amazing. At least A3 patcher finally shown up 😲 

I wonder if they add the "anti-troll" one in the future....

If the game matters that much to you take time to fix it yourself others has already pointed it out it isn't worth their time.

Modifié par Inuyasha11

Ok, so a friend of mine (SchneiderAFX) has been working on a build of DDR 20230919 with the 20231030 songs (EXCEPT HOU UNTIL IS OFFICIALLY UNLOCKED), you can use the torrent attached to this post to download it (keep in mind that is his first time making a torrent, so let me know if something is wrong and ill let him know asap)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Install Monkey Business and install it.

2) Download the torrent and place it wherever you want.

3) Download Spice2x and drag and drop spice.exe and spicecfg.exe to the "content" folder.

4) Open spicecfg.exe and do the following:

4.1) on the Buttons tab, configure your pad and keys accordingly.

4.2) on the Cards tab, generate a Card Number for player 1 or 2 (i think that you have to create the "Card0.txt" and "Card1.txt" before generating it, i don't remember).

4.3) on the Options tab, configure the EA Service URL with your Monkey Business URL and the PCBID with 00010203040506070809.

4.4) on the Advanced tab, change the URL Slash to 1 (On).

5) With Monkey Business opened and running, start the game and play 1 FULL Credit WITHOUT USING YOUR CARD, then exit with the windows key.

6) Configure the gamemdx.dll with DLL Patcher (the Force unlock songs is already checked iirc).

7) Enjoy :)

TROUBLESHOOTING:

If, when you launch your game and it's only a white screen with no gameplay, exit the game and execute the register (admin).bat as an administrator, that should do the job (you have to do this when changing your folder between places) 

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent

Modifié par Curilang

1 hour ago, Curilang said:

Ok, so a friend of mine (SchneiderAFX) has been working on a build of DDR 20230919 with the 20231030 songs (EXCEPT HOU UNTIL IS OFFICIALLY UNLOCKED), you can use the torrent attached to this post to download it (keep in mind that is his first time making a torrent, so let me know if something is wrong and ill let him know asap)

INSTRUCTIONS:

3) Download Spice2x and drag and drop spice.exe and spicecfg.exe to the "content" folder.

4.2) on the Cards tab, generate a Card Number for player 1 or 2 (i think that you have to create the "Card0.txt" and "Card1.txt" before generating it, i don't remember).

4.3) on the Options tab, configure the EA Service URL with your Monkey Business URL and the PCBID with 00010203040506070809.

5) With Monkey Business opened and running, start the game and play 1 FULL Credit WITHOUT USING YOUR CARD, then exit with the windows key.

6) Configure the gamemdx.dll with DLL Patcher (the Force unlock songs is already checked iirc).

TROUBLESHOOTING:

If, when you launch your game and it's only a white screen with no gameplay, exit the game and execute the register (admin).bat as an administrator, that should do the job (you have to do this when changing your folder between places) 

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent 661.01 kB · 6 downloads

Yo Curilang, I came from work. Thanks, I'm downloading it rn and I'll try it first :)

Modifié par NoctsRanun

8 hours ago, Curilang said:

INSTRUCTIONS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent 661.01 kB · 16 downloads

Hey there, Curilang. When I tried renaming as "memory//DATAMOSHER" by SYSTEM VALKYRIE:type-overdrive using via DDR A DB Manager, something feels odd with the sound system when I repacked the startup.arc.. Is there any other way to fix it? And the stage is supposed to be Boom Yellow instead of BOOM BOOM stage (and the rest of the other songs that they don't place into their respective default stages and BGAs) Kindly please check my DMS, thank you so much.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

Il y a 18 heures, Curilang a dit :

INSTRUCTIONS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent 661.01 Ko · 30 téléchargements

Here's an updated startup.arc that fixes some names, adds correct stages for non-BGA songs and adds correct configuration for songs with BGA.

kudos to @NoctsRanun for let me know and to my good friend SchneiderAFX for putting it all together.

Note: The Lightspeed challenge chart will not be enable until is properly released.

startup.arc

Modifié par Curilang

11 minutes ago, Curilang said:

Here's an updated startup.arc that fixes some names, adds correct stages for non-BGA songs and adds correct configuration for songs with BGA.

kudos to @NoctsRanun for let me know and to my good friend SchneiderAFX for putting it all together.

Note: The Lightspeed challenge chart will not be enable until is properly released.

startup.arc 168.55 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks Curilang :) (No worries about Lightspeed Challenge for now ^^ )

Modifié par NoctsRanun

8 hours ago, Curilang said:

startup.arc 168.55 kB · 5 downloads

Hey there Curilang, for the default stage of トランスダンスアナーキー  it's supposed to be Boom Boom Dark stage not White stage. The rests are correct. Thank you very much ^^

Modifié par NoctsRanun

21 minutes ago, L-L-Rev said:

Attempting to run this on a real 32 bit white cab. Is it even possible? I'm getting this error during bootup - any suggestions for fixes? image.png.e6fe6709be0ebc0d72e03905ee3d9c11.png

Was able to get past this screen, but the game immediately crashes after going through the "checking..." screen - hmmm - suggestions?

The song "しゅわスパ大作戦☆" Song title are sorted in "MUSIC SORT NUM/SYMBOL" instead of "MUSIC SORT さ行" folder. please, fix this issue.

Plus. "トランスダンスアナーキー" stage is (A) BOOM DARK.

20231121_1.png

Modifié par Monty

8 hours ago, Monty said:

The song "しゅわスパ大作戦☆" Song title are sorted in "MUSIC SORT NUM/SYMBOL" instead of "MUSIC SORT さ行" folder. please, fix this issue.

20231121_1.png

Yo, I sent you something in DMs.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

10 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Did you overwrite all the modules from the repack?

Yes, I did. Also replaced the startup.arc with the one linked by Curilang.

I actually had problems where when I tried to run the game with everything in the repack. I replaced the old files/folders on my a3 drive and overwrote them with the ones in the repack, and that was when it started throwing that "check to see if arkmdxp4l.dll and permissions are fine." and I couldn't even GET to the checking screen. I tried using my old arkmdxp4l.ll file and then It would go to the checking screen but would crash immediately after it said "eamusement... ok"

hace 7 minutos, L-L-Rev dijo:

Yes, I did. Also replaced the startup.arc with the one linked by Curilang.

I actually had problems where when I tried to run the game with everything in the repack. I replaced the old files/folders on my a3 drive and overwrote them with the ones in the repack, and that was when it started throwing that "check to see if arkmdxp4l.dll and permissions are fine." and I couldn't even GET to the checking screen. I tried using my old arkmdxp4l.ll file and then It would go to the checking screen but would crash immediately after it said "eamusement... ok"

What I could see in the image is that the "arkmdxp4'' file does not match the new data and if I remember correctly, it was not uploaded in the data from 2023103002. You shouldn't try to update an original arcade data with a trolled data. I hope you did some backup. 

1 hour ago, jpv1018 said:

What I could see in the image is that the "arkmdxp4'' file does not match the new data and if I remember correctly, it was not uploaded in the data from 2023103002. You shouldn't try to update an original arcade data with a trolled data. I hope you did some backup. 

Yep - I always mess with data on a cloned drive. Any solutions to this arkmdxp4l.dll issue? Or just wait until a cleaner release is available?

Modifié par L-L-Rev

19 hours ago, Monty said:

20231121_1.png

any fix for this one? or what should I edit if there's any?

hace 5 horas, ibuki dijo:

any fix for this one? or what should I edit if there's any?

I think the field it takes as a reference to classify it is "Title_Yomigana". I don't know if the fact that it is written in hiragana, has kanji, or has the star symbol, or all of the above, makes it come out in that category.

Referencing other songs, hiragana and kanji are converted to katakana and in this case, the star symbol would be removed. "しゅわスパ大作戦☆" would look something like this "シュワスパダイサクセン" and should be placed in "Title_Yomigana" which is enabled by unchecking the "Fill in yomigana automatically" checkbox in the Database Manager.
Or directly in the musicdb.xml file of the startup.arc put "<title_yomi>シュワスパダイサクセン</title_yomi>".

Modifié par navi_cs

Le 20/11/2023 à 17:35, Curilang a dit :

startup.arc 168.55 Ko · 23 téléchargements

Here's another update now everything should be in order.

SchneiderAFX: i may or may not forgot to change the Stage ID after copying and pasting lol

also thanks to @navi_cs and @Monty for the head ups.

startup.arc

Modifié par Curilang

1 hour ago, Curilang said:

Here's another update now everything should be in order.

SchneiderAFX: i may or may not forgot to change the Stage ID after copying and pasting lol

also thanks to @navi_cs and @Monty for the head ups.

startup.arc 168.55 kB · 1 download

Have you seen my latest updated startup.arc in my DMs? I believe I redone it this morning :)

On 11/19/2023 at 8:24 PM, Curilang said:

INSTRUCTIONS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent 661.01 kB · 66 downloads

I had no problems getting this setup. Worked great~! I have no idea about the startup.arc db, but I replaced it with the other one you posted and it's working~

On 11/19/2023 at 8:24 PM, Curilang said:

INSTRUCTIONS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

Hope you guys enjoy it.

DDR-20230919002023103002-SONGS.torrent 661.01 kB · 79 downloads

Do you have a working download for Monkeybusines? It looks like it's gone from github...