Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hello , sorry for my bad English>.< 

I lunched successfully follwing FAQ,everything is going well expect song music

song music doesn't load on either music select page or playing stage,while scores and background videos are normally loaded.

my logs generated by spicetool are below

log.txt

edit:solved,caused by .xsb file missing

Modifié par bagadora`

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to change the A20 login music, result music, select music, logout music to the A20 PLUS ones? I noticed those file extensions are xwb and have no idea how to extract and pack them. cheers

Le 2021. 2. 7. à 오전 6시 22분, polivosm a dit :

안녕하세요, 내 문제에 대한 해결책을 찾고 메모리 제한을 위반하는 방법을 찾았고 몇 가지 추가 사항을 추가했습니다. 현재이 프로젝트는 실험적 일 뿐이며 재정적 이익을 얻는 것은 말할 것도없고 게시 할 의도도 없습니다. 작년에 스페셜 에디션 작업을했고이를 바탕으로 아케이드에서 공식 단계와 음악을 추출했습니다. 여기에 게시 된 a20에 합류하여 완벽한 동기화로 몇 단계를 달성했습니다. 나는 당신이 프로젝트를 좋아하기를 바랍니다. 우리는 완전한 버전을 얻기 위해 열심히 노력했습니다.

안녕하세요, 내 문제에 대한 해결책을 찾고 메모리 제한을 위반하는 방법을 찾았고 몇 가지 추가 사항을 추가했습니다. 현재이 프로젝트는 실험적 일 뿐이며 재정적 이익을 얻는 것은 말할 것도없고 게시 할 의도도 없습니다. 작년에 우리는 스페셜 에디션 작업을했고이를 바탕으로 아케이드의 공식 단계와 음악을 추출 할 수있었습니다. 여기에 게시 된 a20에 합류하여 완벽한 동기화로 몇 단계를 달성했습니다. 나는 당신이 프로젝트를 좋아하기를 바랍니다. 우리는 완전한 버전을 얻기 위해 열심히 노력했습니다. 

Please show us the project and share it with us.
We are desperate for this.

I miss old deleted license music more than current DDR music.

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

unfortunately, I'm a noob when it comes to running cmd commands. I can't get the commands to run like in the tutorial video. I don't have a D: disk; all I have is C: on my windows computer. My MDX folder with all the content is locaed on my desktop. Anyone know what path I have to put into the CMD command to run the dlls?

On 3/6/2021 at 10:13 PM, LoveBug3295 said:

unfortunately, I'm a noob when it comes to running cmd commands. I can't get the commands to run like in the tutorial video. I don't have a D: disk; all I have is C: on my windows computer. My MDX folder with all the content is locaed on my desktop. Anyone know what path I have to put into the CMD command to run the dlls?

C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSUSER\Desktop\YOURFOLDER

To easily open cmd in a folder, just delete whats in the address bar (what I typed above) with cmd and hit enter.

Well i was a little ( too much) offline but  Here is the DB Manager in case you need to edit something

I would appreciate someone to make a tutorial on how to use it and how to add songs and remove so much crap from this great game.

I would also appreciate that they were not so child rats wanting to show their things by way of: LOOK LOOK I HAVE AND YOU DON'T.

They are supposed to be arcade games, the essence of them is to have their complete modes, if they want something that they cannot insert credits for that we have stepmania and its derivatives.

DDR A DB MANAGER TOOL AND SOME OTHERS STUFF

Hi! I am having issues with both Blue and Gold A20 

as you can see 3:35-4:38 on the vid im having Audio And MV issues with both Blue and Gold A20 

THIS VID IS NOT EDIT THE AUDIO IS LIKE THAT

Modifié par GKennon

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 7. 3. 2021 at 5:51 AM, Firuchi said:

Hello I want to play a20plus is there a dump???

i could just push out a SM5 theme of A20+ if you want to use stepmania
it is quite faithful to the original

Modifié par piotr25691

14 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

i could just push out a SM5 theme of A20+ if you want to use stepmania
it is quite faithful to the original

problem i have with sm is the timing and scoring is never the same as ddr

that is why i use rips but i am fine waiting

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

22 hours ago, johnboyjr said:

so how is it different then https://github.com/Inorizushi/DDR-A20-INORI

i took that but i modified that
it's different than the original source
it was heavily edited by me in lua and the graphics/assets to be A20+

Modifié par piotr25691

1 hour ago, topet2k12001 said:

I'd like to try it out too but the link seems to always lead to "Access Denied."

reuploaded https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cNrPzfI6wRlvSHJvSYSHNdhG0mC25UnX/view?usp=sharing
btw this theme is for stepmania 5.3

Modifié par piotr25691

On 2/6/2021 at 4:22 PM, polivosm said:

Hola, encontrando la solución a mi problema, encontré una forma de vulnerar el limite de memoria y agregamos un par de cosas extras. Por el momento, el proyecto es solo experimental y no hay intenciones de publicarlo, ni menos obtener beneficio económico. El año pasado trabajamos en el Special Edition y en base a eso, logramos extraer los pasos oficiales y la música de los arcades... Los unimos al a20 posteado acá y logramos unos pasos con sincronización perfecta. Espero les agrade el proyecto, hemos trabajado mucho para lograr una versión completa.

Hello, finding the solution to my problem, I found a way to violate the memory limit and we added a couple of extra things. At the moment, the project is only experimental and there is no intention of publishing it, let alone obtaining financial benefit. Last year we worked on the Special Edition and based on that, we managed to extract the official steps and the music of the arcades ... We joined them to the a20 posted here and we achieved some steps with perfect synchronization. I hope you like the project, we have worked hard to achieve a complete version. 

Hola ¿Cómo podría descargar esta versión?  me parece que está super bien hecha.

En 15/3/2021 a las 7:51, piotr25691 dijo:

Lol that's a mix of Inori's theme, and my plus theme, I've made that gold background video editing the blue one released on youtube. XD

Modifié par axel093