Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

is their any other servers (not asphyxia) that has a stable scores saved and that (score during gameplay e.g. +102020 or -100290 is fixed) for world?

Unless asphyxia has fixed that too?

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

Anyone have A3 final? the full 20~gb? I'm still getting a bunch of bad patches every time I overwrite to the latest.

My date code

MDX:J:A:A:2023091900

arkmdxp3.dll / MDX-65d547e4_74f1b
gamemdx.dll / MDX-660511b3_165389

The server I'm in allows PFree - forever 2nd stage with score saving and that's the issue I'm encountering with this

2 hours ago, vicskates said:

Anyone have A3 final? the full 20~gb? I'm still getting a bunch of bad patches every time I overwrite to the latest.

My date code

The server I'm in allows PFree - forever 2nd stage with score saving and that's the issue I'm encountering with this

Check a couple pages back, a full final A3 including all removed licenses from the Ace games was posted. 

On 9/25/2024 at 12:52 AM, One Eternal Ash said:

is their any other servers (not asphyxia) that has a stable scores saved and that (score during gameplay e.g. +102020 or -100290 is fixed) for world?

Unless asphyxia has fixed that too?

Asphyxia doesn't have any issues if you use a clean startup not modified and an clean musicdb

You don't need to modify a startup.arc anymore since it's much easier to get the update charts and songs through the musicdb

On 9/24/2024 at 7:38 PM, vicskates said:

My date code

Yes. https://pixeldrain.com/u/qTvGzk3n (apply over A20+ FINAL: https://nyaa.si/view/1509737)

This one is the full all-in-one cumulative update to A20+ FINAL that updates it to A3 FINAL

Modifié par piotr25691
cumulative update

On 9/27/2024 at 5:40 AM, Megamanny said:

Asphyxia doesn't have any issues if you use a clean startup not modified and an clean musicdb

You don't need to modify a startup.arc anymore since it's much easier to get the update charts and songs through the musicdb

I was referring to score saves along with world, area, machine and rivals scores and the fix to + - scores accumlating (seems to not update correctly), asphyxia still has this problem still to this day. (it does not save those scores.)

MonkeyBusiness and Butterfly does not have this issue.

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

En 25/9/2024 a las 21:16, makoflagkk dijo:

Ewww this song is terrible compared to the original Break Down. Is it some kinda revival from the CS DDR games like hottest parties or Ultramix or DDR II? Never played any of the Wii ps2 or Xbox exclusive ddr games.IMG_9452.jpeg.d30661e79c95fdf14f1efe816e7e4e1e.jpeg

Hello... In my data can't see this song and other songs such as El ritmo te controla / Blφφdy Cφncertφ / etc, using Asphyxia plugin MDX. What could it be? 

En 12/9/2024 a las 15:15, Gliss dijo:

This isn't really "fixed" as much as it is hacked and tampered with. I recommend updating the Asphyxia plugin with the new XML instead of hacking the game if thats how people are playing and just using the original startup.arc unmodified. I have run into stability issues with modified dll and arc files after 4+ hours of the game running. Maybe its fine if you start and stop the game when you go to play, but I personally leave my machine running all day and don't ever turn it off. 

Also there are songs in the data that are missing from this startup.arc

EDIT: 

Update the plugin. This is all we need to do for asphyxia to load new songs:

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/commit/d1f46b47e82bfb15d0feb49f35a2a757c1dcba8e

Just add them to this XML here with placeholder difficulties to unlock. I updated the 5 songs that were released with proper difficulties, the rest are placeholders just to unlock the song until we know what the real difficulties are. 

Here is the link to the updated branch: https://github.com/mcalfin/asphyxia_plugins/tree/mdx

Hello, can i add the omnimix data (retired songs) in this musicdb in GH?... (i know the real mcode and the basename)

Modifié par jpv1018

9 hours ago, jpv1018 said:

Hello... In my data can't see this song and other songs such as El ritmo te controla / Blφφdy Cφncertφ / etc, using Asphyxia plugin MDX. What could it be? 

Hello, can i add the omnimix data (retired songs) in this musicdb in GH?... (i know the real mcode and the basename)

This is probably due to this https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=158615 

I had the same "issue" and I didn't know what it was until someone explained it that some songs are locked behind musicdb.xml
If your data is correct and up to date, you can unlock them by doing what's mentioned on that comment I linked.

hace 1 hora, OVERHELL dijo:

Probablemente esto se deba a esto  https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=158615 

Tuve el mismo "problema" y no sabía qué era hasta que alguien me explicó que algunas canciones están bloqueadas detrás de musicdb.xml.
Si sus datos son correctos y están actualizados, puede desbloquearlos haciendo lo que se menciona en el comentario que vinculé. 

Hello .... I copied only the musicdb from the link you gave me, but it shows only a few songs... not all of them.... I got it. In the musicdb, I must change in the </limited_ary> the 1's by 0's and it should recognize those songs that are not seen.... is it true? 

image.png.08865dfaebc476f5b380816d8c7f2c4e.png

Modifié par jpv1018

hace 1 hora, jpv1018 dijo:

Hola.... copie solo la musicdb del link que me pasaste, pero me muestra solo algunas canciones... no todas.... ya lo conseguí. En la musicdb debo cambiar en el </limited_ary> los 1 por 0 y debería reconocer esas canciones que no se ven.... es cierto? 

imagen.png.08865dfaebc476f5b380816d8c7f2c4e.png

Indeed, what you said is correct. I was already able to “unlock” the songs I didn't see in the World folder. Thank you very much  @OVERHELL

En 20/9/2024 a las 12:59, makoflagkk dijo:

I kinda wanna freeze the menu timer. Where do you find the new benami patchers for ddr world updates?

Look for a Hex editor (I like Hex Editor Neo best), open the file “gamemdx.dll” with this software, and look for the line 0002f83e and change 0F / 84 to 90 / e9 and you're done. Now you have your “Timer Freeze”.

image.png.3fd89e4ceed5da7ad386c89eeb28d03f.png

Is there a server/Asphyxia plugin out there that supports DDR A3 and saving Flare ranks for scores? I want to play A3 with the Flare gauge, but can't find any server that supports that. I'm NOT looking for a DDR World server.

I've already tried modifying an existing A3 plugin/server to implement Flare but had no luck myself. Any help would be appreciated!

flarehelp.jpg

2 hours ago, aznguy.mp4 said:

Is there a server/Asphyxia plugin out there that supports DDR A3 and saving Flare ranks for scores? I want to play A3 with the Flare gauge, but can't find any server that supports that. I'm NOT looking for a DDR World server.

I've already tried modifying an existing A3 plugin/server to implement Flare but had no luck myself. Any help would be appreciated!

flarehelp.jpg

It happens to me too. It will clear the Flare Gauge itself once on next play. Scores do save, but Flare Gauges won't.

I'm not sure what happened but I have swapped ratings for Akatsuki and So What. Everything else looks right at a quick glance though. I'm not sure if it's a musicdb.xml issue or what, but yeah I see 11 Expert 13 Challenge on So What and 13 Expert 8 Challenge on Akatsuki.

Edit: Also I'm having trouble with the webui for MonkeyBusiness for A20 Plus and A3. The webui page opens when I double click the index.html file, but it doesn't find any of the profiles. I have the webui folder in the root of the MB directory like the instructions say and I have the server running. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Edit again: I'm leaving my dumb question there in case anyone else needs it, you open the webui from within the MB command prompt box that comes up, there is a link at the top. Then your profiles will all be there.

Modifié par nifterific

Hello, thank you to the community for this wonderful file

It's a little bad I have English

I have a query to be able to run this ddr what program do I need or what do I need to install for it to work sorry just entering this world

Who can help me?

21 hours ago, nifterific said:

So does anyone else have swapped ratings for Akatsuki and So What? I really don't know how to fix this.

Hi, plugin dev here. Are you using the latest version? I seem to have mixed the pridask song ids up (oops, i'm sorry) Please edit the data/world.ts file and switch the mcodes in lines 46 & 47 to fix.

image.png.15faa0c33cb18ce075cc4034c2701700.png

10 hours ago, mikaelr said:

MDX-2024101500 update from 1cc, not verified but thanks anon for the upload https://81.gigafile.nu/1020-cbce1a92672d5f2d030625ca2be7336b8

The only thing that was fully modified in the files were m2v movies. The recent files came from the August data. How come?

Modifié par NoctsRanun

2 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

The only thing that was fully modified in the files were m2v movies. The recent files came from the August data. How come?

no idea, i did mentioned when i posted the link, it's not verified.
I rarely plan the game now due to various complications with the neighbor downstairs.

19 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

no idea, i did mentioned when i posted the link, it's not verified.
I rarely plan the game now due to various complications with the neighbor downstairs.

Yes, it is an "idiotic" version of August data. The troller made a "fake" October package involving August data and made a fool out of us.

Screenshot (4950).png

7 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Yes, it is an "idiotic" version of August data. The troller made a "fake" October package involving August data and made a fool out of us.

Screenshot (4950).png

Wow this is some sort of a riddle to me if it's real or fake.

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Fixed startup.arc for 2024101500

source: https://discord.com/channels/1062739299986067477/1062740112347242608/1295920141908836393

startup.arc

Modifié par piotr25691

On 10/15/2024 at 2:37 PM, mikaelr said:

MDX-2024101500 update from 1cc, not verified but thanks anon for the upload https://81.gigafile.nu/1020-cbce1a92672d5f2d030625ca2be7336b8

I verified this data by the way, you can spot all files are dated August 6 or August 7 indicating a cobbled together "October" data update based on 2024080601 (August update)

It's some weird stuff

1 hour ago, piotr25691 said:

I verified this data by the way, you can spot all files are dated August 6 or August 7 indicating a cobbled together "October" data update based on 2024080601 (August update)

It's some weird stuff

The weird stuff is, just all BGAs replaced into something "trolling".