Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 8/12/2024 at 12:56 PM, xAlchemii said:

My own hot topic is:

Can I add custom songs to DDR World? Is their like a software that allow me to modify like add, delete, edit songs? Thank you.

I saw this posted somewhere, but no idea how it was done. I assume it is a work in progress.

image.png.9cf04eaaad7ff3f2f3ae439d4832dcc1.png

2 hours ago, Shining said:

I saw this posted somewhere, but no idea how it was done. I assume it is a work in progress.

Please don't tell me it's not OMNIMIX O_O

Late post, if anyone wants the final update of A3, please download it here. Just fixed the startup.arc and added Gold BG. Enjoy xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zQqjQWKRPCItTdECwk1syQrLtqibv0wT/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot (4451).png

Modifié par NoctsRanun

11 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Late post, if anyone wants the final update of A3, please download it here. Just fixed the startup.arc and added Gold BG. Enjoy xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zQqjQWKRPCItTdECwk1syQrLtqibv0wT/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot (4451).png

I missed A3 😞

Modifié par CFT

38 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Screenshot (4451).png

The only upside on an OMNIMIX DDR World is that BG videos are no longer important hence the data will be much smaller. But the startup.arc code for songs is very different compared from DDR A-A3

Modifié par ibuki

1 hour ago, NoctsRanun said:

Screenshot (4451).png

The Galaxy part of the game still crashes, is there anything to fix this?? 😕 

12 hours ago, Shining said:

Oh boy, Sharp K-Pop Group, man, what a memory from the 2 members. Anyway, work in progress? Well that's sucks. I guess I gotta wait till it's fully completed then, thanks anyway.

I want to learn how to hex edit instead of using the DLL patcher. I know if I download the DLL patcher from the site and change the location of the offset. I just need help comparing or locating this if anyone can help me. I wouldn't mind if I upload a DLL patcher since I have time.

Just an FYI it seems that the server at http://services.eamuse.network now supports DDR World with galaxy play. For those that don’t want to mess around with a local server. This server used to be spotty and go down a lot but it’s been pretty stable with A3 all of this year. 

not all features work yet like world records, area, and rivals, but seems that work is in progress. Personal profile settings and scores are all saving though. 

On 8/11/2024 at 12:10 PM, CFT said:

Wow, check out 1cc.

i am not in 1cc, ever since their discord was cut the history of dumps was lost for me

anyone has a way to get back in there?

Modifié par piotr25691
found song data

Can anyone seed this magnet (MDX 2023070400 to 2023091900): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:RIHFXD4W5I762L3HUQBLBTUDKSO5VEOB&dn=MDX-2023070400-to-2023091900&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&xl=198531746

Edit: Whoever seeded this, Thank You Very Much!

Modifié par RP86

1 hour ago, RP86 said:

By the way, is there a fix for the crash in Baby-Lon Galaxy Event in DDR A3 Final?

There are bugs happened while playing Galaxy Stage in BABY-LON'S GALAXY Play, that's why we don't know if there's a solution for this.

Crashing of the game when playing Galaxy Stage is NOT A BUG.

It crashes because you're either not using a server...

...or the server you're using doesn't support the Galaxy Play event itself, or not written to properly support it.

1 hour ago, johnboyjr said:

does any one have any recommendations on the cheapest pc that will play world? right now I am using my laptop but I want to leave something hooked up all the time in my cab 

thanks

To me it's either supported with Windows XP, Vista or higher Windows versions. ..

On 8/13/2024 at 10:16 PM, NoctsRanun said:

Do you have the full package to the final patch of a3?

Screenshot (4451).png

4 hours ago, Masahiro Samourai said:

Am I the only one that only has lower difficulties when not in "all music" with this startup.arc?  Also "all music" does not in fact have all music (missing ハジマリノアイズ)

https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=157042

Read this

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

If none of you grabbed this one yet, I reupdated my post for August data https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=157042

Modifié par NoctsRanun

Hi I'm not sure if anyone here would know the answer but I upgraded MonkeyBusiness so I can move from A20 Plus to A3 and it won't get the actual IP address for the server. It's finding my profile and scores in the webui still, and the webui address is the correct one, it's just returning 0.0.0.0:8000 for the game for some reason. How can I fix this?

Screenshot 2024-08-22 190928.png

9 hours ago, nifterific said:

Hi I'm not sure if anyone here would know the answer but I upgraded MonkeyBusiness so I can move from A20 Plus to A3 and it won't get the actual IP address for the server. It's finding my profile and scores in the webui still, and the webui address is the correct one, it's just returning 0.0.0.0:8000 for the game for some reason. How can I fix this?

Screenshot 2024-08-22 190928.png

Are you using a VPN? That can hide your IP address for using MB. And they also have a new version of webui so I am not sure how old yours is. 

36 minutes ago, makoflagkk said:

Are you using a VPN? That can hide your IP address for using MB. And they also have a new version of webui so I am not sure how old yours is. 

Nope, no VPN. I got the updated webui too. Reverting to the older one still works so I think something is wrong with how it updated. I tried starting from scratch and MB just closes right away, and I’m not sure I’m doing the right thing for fixing or deleting line 9 in start.bat from the troubleshooting section. 

Okay so I completely uninstalled Python, moved all MB directories and used ccleaner to get all the now invalid entries out of the registry. I freshly installed Python, then freshly installed MB, and now the fresh install doesn't crash but it's still returning 0.0.0.0:8000 like the previous install. I've tried reading through some of the thread again but it's a lot of pages, and googling, just trying to see if there is something from the setup I'm missing/forgot since I initially set it up so long ago but I can't find anything. Now I basically can't play either A20 Plus or A3. 

8 minutes ago, nifterific said:

Okay so I completely uninstalled Python, moved all MB directories and used ccleaner to get all the now invalid entries out of the registry. I freshly installed Python, then freshly installed MB, and now the fresh install doesn't crash but it's still returning 0.0.0.0:8000 like the previous install. I've tried reading through some of the thread again but it's a lot of pages, and googling, just trying to see if there is something from the setup I'm missing/forgot since I initially set it up so long ago but I can't find anything. Now I basically can't play either A20 Plus or A3. 

Can you send the thread?

I've got the same issue

Screenshot 2024-08-23 163346.png

Modifié par Codename_Abrix

Okay, so weirdest thing, it's actually working. I wanted to see what happened if I started the game and it's working with the IP address that I had in spicetools previously, I didn't change anything there. So I think MB is just displaying weird showing that 0.0.0.0:8000, as far as the game can see it is running the right IP address.

Edit: Sorry for all the edits, someone in this thread actually posted that August 2023 update I was missing several pages back, I have all 208 A3 songs now. But if someone has an easy drop in set up to restore the removed songs I would greatly appreciate it.

Modifié par nifterific