Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 2/6/2021 at 4:22 PM, polivosm said:

Hola, encontrando la solución a mi problema, encontré una forma de vulnerar el limite de memoria y agregamos un par de cosas extras. Por el momento, el proyecto es solo experimental y no hay intenciones de publicarlo, ni menos obtener beneficio económico. El año pasado trabajamos en el Special Edition y en base a eso, logramos extraer los pasos oficiales y la música de los arcades... Los unimos al a20 posteado acá y logramos unos pasos con sincronización perfecta. Espero les agrade el proyecto, hemos trabajado mucho para lograr una versión completa.

Hello, finding the solution to my problem, I found a way to violate the memory limit and we added a couple of extra things. At the moment, the project is only experimental and there is no intention of publishing it, let alone obtaining financial benefit. Last year we worked on the Special Edition and based on that, we managed to extract the official steps and the music of the arcades ... We joined them to the a20 posted here and we achieved some steps with perfect synchronization. I hope you like the project, we have worked hard to achieve a complete version. 

Hey look, it's the same asshole who said my omnimix was Stepmania... in 2019.

You haven't done anything no one else already has. Your version is missing a ton of songs and you don't even show anything past 5thMIX.

hace 2 horas, tw3nz0r dijo:

Hey look, it's the same asshole who said my omnimix was Stepmania... in 2019.

You haven't done anything no one else already has. Your version is missing a ton of songs and you don't even show anything past 5thMIX.

did you come insulting? Do I have the obligation to show you all my work? I'm showing what I want, not what you impose. So that you don't cry I show you up to the 6mix, unfortunately I format my pc and I'm putting the complete pack back together. Unfortunately, I have a parallel life and doing this is not the only thing I do in the day, greetings. 

PS: 

probably upload the final video in a couple of weeks, take a seat and wait =)

hace 2 horas, tw3nz0r dijo:

You're a fucking idiot.

eres un puto idiota.

Go make your own thread if you want people to jerk off to your half assed custom shit. You said yourself 'there is no intention of publishing it' so why bother posting it here?

bla bla bla

Hey all late to the party was hoping someone could help me figure out why my games crashing at boot? Not using butterfly but enigma instead, using either the latest spice tools/bemani tools results in the same exception error.

[2021/02/13 08:52:23] W:afpu-ngp: ngp data magic error[169791d0]
[2021/02/13 08:52:23] W:afpu-ngp: afpu_ngp_read_data("dance_shock_arrow_v0.ifs", "/afp12/dev/ram/link/dance_shock_arrow_v0.ifs") data is not ngp data
[2021/02/13 08:52:23] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2021/02/13 08:52:23] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Full log attached.

Essentially loads past the initial loading screen i see the coin and other options showing "online" on the bottom of the screen but it just crashes after it sits here for a few moments.

An older version I have "2018042300" runs without issue regardless if i use benami or spice tools, tried deleting and redownloading the latest clean version from this thread but always end up at this same exception error.

Apologies if its something dumb obvious im missing or if im out of luck since im not trying to use the typical butterfly setup...

log.txt

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

6 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hello,

It seems you're not using butterfly. Please follow the instructions in the very first post of this thread, exactly as written. The instructions here are for using butterfly only. Since you're using something else, you should probably be asking the appropriate forum/chat group that supports this other server that you are planning to use.

screenshot-1613235641.png

I now have it setup verbatim to the instructions using butterfly, still getting the same error in the log it appears to launch then crashes after it loads.
Not running as admin and verified folder/sub folders not set to read only.

log.txt

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 9 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

What's been bugging me about your logs even from your first/previous post is this:

screenshot-1613287511.png

Looks like you're missing or missed some settings in SpiceTools Config, which is why you're having problems. It is evidenced in Line 3 of the log.

Here's Line 3 of your log:

-exec arkmdxp3.dll -w -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -ddr -io -h 33554432

Here's Line 3 of my log:

-exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost -p ***** -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r ***** -ddr -modules modules -api 1337 -apipass ***** -io -h 33554432

Notice

-modules modules

in my setup/log. It basically tells SpiceTools to look for the modules in the "modules" folder. The "modules" folder contains important files (the actual modules) that will start up the game, so if you didn't specify that in SpiceTools Config, you will definitely have issues.

Go to the FAQ and read, specifically, FAQ Q09. Review the screenshots and make sure that your SpiceTools Config looks exactly the same. The entries for -api and -apipass in my setup/log are not mandatory. I'm just doing some experiments on my own so you should disregard those. Just stick to following what's in the screenshot in FAQ Q09.

Also there's  a video tutorial at FAQ Q02 that you can follow.

Can you see my log? (i cant upload my log: )

• Max total size 0,01MB

[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:launcher: SpiceTools Bootstrap (x32)
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:launcher: 1.0-V-2020-12-31T07:34:33
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:launcher: arguments: -exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost -p ***** -w -k ddrhook.dll -urlslash 0 -r ***** -ddr -modules modules -io -h 33554432
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-core: updated heap size: 16777216 -> 33554432
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:game: pre_attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:superexit: enabled
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:rawinput: detected performance counter frequency: 10000000
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:rawinput: reloading devices
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:rawinput: printing list of detected devices
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:rawinput: detected device count: 2
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\ACPI#PNP0303#4&fb73420&0#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device desc: Teclado PS/2 estandar
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1003f
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device type: KEYBOARD
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_1C4F&PID_0034#7&214f1032&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device desc: Mouse compatible con HID
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10039
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: device type: MOUSE
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:rawinput: done printing devices
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:hooks::lang: early initialization
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-core: loading DLL
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:avs-core: version string: 2.15.8.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-core: Found AVS2 core 2.15.8.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:avs-core: optional functions identified
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-ea3: loading DLL
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-ea3: Found AVS2 EA3 2.15.8.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:network: SpiceTools Network
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:network: Network preferences: 10.9.0.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-core: booting
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-core: log level: misc
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] M:avs-core: using heap size: 33554432
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:network: Using fallback adapter: {3660E8C0-4391-4E19-A532-EC247B8564A1}, 192.168.1.84, 255.255.255.0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: AVS2 2.15.8 r6631,win32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: mode/product              : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/enable         : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/server         : "localhost:42197"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: desc/nr_desc              : 808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_thread          : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_mutex           : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond            : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_event           : 200
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_semaphore       : 50
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond_state      : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_alarm           : 16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/min_stack          : 4096
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/max_stack          : 2097152
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/mutex_delay        : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/priority           : 2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filesys             : 10
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mountpoint          : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mounttable          : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filedesc            : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/link_limit             : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/fstype            : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/device            : "."
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/option            : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/mounttable             : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/fstype           : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/device           : "dev/nvram"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/option           : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/fstype             : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/device             : "dev/raw"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/option             : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_protocol           : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_socket             : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/enable_raw            : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/lz77sock/enable       : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/multisock/enable      : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/eaudp/enable          : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/config_file           : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_nr_cache     : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_expire       : 5400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_log          : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/gmt_offset           : -14400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/local_offset         : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/config_file          : "/dev/nvram/clock.xml"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/debug_local_offset   : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/affinity_mask : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/stack_size    : 65536
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/expire_count  : 100
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/init_thread   : 25
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:desc: boot: nr_desc=808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot thread
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:thread: nr_thread=256, nr_mutex=512, nr_cond=32, nr_event=200, nr_semaphore=50, nr_alarm=16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting thread. priority=2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot fs
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:fs: boot: nr_filesys=10, nr_mountpoint=512, nr_mounttable=4, nr_filedesc=256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net_private
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: prv: heap=0x064af430, sz=01f95bf0(33119216)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot stdio
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: std: heap=0x04439020, sz=02000000(33554432)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot time
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (default)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (imagefs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (mirrorfs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (cryptfs)
[----
--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram2)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/nvram
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/raw
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: load gmt/local offset from /dev/nvram/clock.xml
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: gmt_offset=-14400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: local_offset=0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: lz77sock: worksize=8204
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: multisock: worksize=220
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: eaudp: worksize=52
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot sntp
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: values: 0,1,1000,180000,5000,3600000.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: backup read failed.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: can't read backup.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (netsci)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: end of adjust.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/netsci
[2021/02/02 00:16:43] I:boot: finish
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:ssl: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-game: loading DLL arkmdxp3.dll
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:avs-game: loaded successfully (0x10000000)
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:game: attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:dinputhook: attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:devicehook: init
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:setupapi: no usage detected in module
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:stubs: attaching...
[2021/02/02 01:16:43] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:stubs: attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:hooks::lang: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:signal: attaching...
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:signal: attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:audio: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:dinputhook: attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:graphics: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:ScreenResize: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:graphics::d3d9: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:debughook: attaching...
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:debughook: attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: SpiceTools ACIO
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:debughook: LIBACIO DLL Process Attached
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:debughook: Version: 1.25.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:debughook: Build Date: 
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: BI2A Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: BMPU Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: Core Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: HBHI Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: HDXS Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: HGTH Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: I36G Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: I36I Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: ICCA Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: J32D Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: KFCA Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: KLPA Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: MDXF Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: NDDB Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: PANB Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: PJEC Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:acio: module attach: PJEI Inline
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:device: skipping device module hooks
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:sciunit: skipping sciunit hooks
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:network: SpiceTools Network
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:network: Network preferences: 10.9.0.0
[2021/02/02 01:16:44] I:launcher: loading hook DLL ddrhook.dll
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] W:launcher: failed to load hook ddrhook.dll
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:patchmanager: loading config
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:patchmanager: reloading and applying patches
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:patchmanager: loaded 11 patches
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:avs-ea3: booting
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:avs-ea3: security code: G*MDXAAA
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:avshook: initializing
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:avs-ea3: calling entry init
[2021/02/02 01:16:46] I:debughook: 1st MainDllInfo::setDllHMODULE : dllHMODULE 10000000, hModule 10000000
[2021/02/02 00:16:46] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [clock/clock_offset/current].
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:app_entry_init: APS Manager : no use
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: addr[0C640000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init end
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:avs-ea3: soft id code: MDX:A:A:A:2020020300
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:avs-ea3: calling ea3 boot
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ark: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ark: addr[0x0c640000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:DDR: gameInit hInstance = 0x10000000
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-boot: startup
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: id/pcbid            : "[hidden]"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: id/hardid           : "012010000086F818058C"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: id/softid           : "000123456789"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: id/accountid        : "012018008135"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: soft/model          : "MDX"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: soft/dest           : "A"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: soft/spec           : "A"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: soft/rev            : "A"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: soft/ext            : "2020020300"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: encoding            : "SHIFT_JIS"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/protocol    : "httpac"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/services    : "http://localhost"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/timeout     : 60000
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/sz_xrpc_buf : 102400
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/url_slash   : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/ssl         : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/http11      : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: network/tag         : ""
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: share/config_file   : "./prop/share-config.xml"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: option/service      : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: option/pcbevent     : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: option/antiresale   : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: option/bookkeeping  : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: option/apsmanager   : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/nr_coinslot     : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/report_delay    : 15
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/report_maxdelay : 60
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_basetime  : 15
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_maxtime   : 900
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_opt_buf      : 10240
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_evt_queue    : 256
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/send_level      : 128
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/alert_level     : 160
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: pos/stuck_timeout   : 3600
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: service/cardmng     : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: service/package     : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: service/userdata    : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: service/userid      : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: servurl/nr_notifier : 8
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: client/nr_clients   : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: client/sz_conf_buf  : 10240
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: client/sz_opt_buf   : 10240
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-config: client/nr_coinslot  : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:ea3-boot: NOW DEVELOP MODE. enable debug module
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/system_id='[hidden]'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/hardware_id='012010000086F818058C'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/license_id='000123456789'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/software_id='000123456789'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/account_id='012018008135'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/soft_id_code='MDX:A:A:A:2020020300'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: tag: 8dc4340a
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=services, nr_method=1, int=1/1 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: services.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbtracker, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbtracker.alive, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbevent, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbevent.put, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=message, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: message.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=facility, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: facility.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=apsmanager, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: apsmanager.getstat, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=sidmgr, nr_method=5, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: sidmgr.create, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: sidmgr.open, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: sidmgr.touch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: sidmgr.branch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: sidmgr.close, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "services" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:servurl: bad services host(localhost)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:keepalive: backup read success.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:session: boot:
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:session: cardgid="MDX"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:session: boot: done.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=cardmng, nr_method=8, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: cardmng.inquire, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: cardmng.getrefid, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: cardmng.authpass, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: cardmng.bindmodel, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: cardmng.bindcard, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 5: cardmng.getkeepspan, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 6: cardmng.getkeepremain, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 7: cardmng.getdatalist, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=package, nr_method=2, int=1/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: package.list, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: package.intend, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=userdata, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: userdata.read, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: userdata.write, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/slot1, coin.i, src=1, slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/service, 2, service.p.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: throw: 0: slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/end, event=game.e, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/read, event=pdata.r, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/write, event=pdata.w, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/match, event=match.m, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styles, event=MDX.style.single, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/stylev, event=MDX.style.versus, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styled, event=MDX.style.double, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/playmusic, event=MDX.play.music, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startnormal, event=MDX.start.normal, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startpremium, event=MDX.start.premium, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startfreefirst, event=MDX.start.freefirst, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event01, event=pp.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event02, event=pp.MDX.p.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event03, event=pp.MDX.p.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event04, event=pp.MDXA.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event05, event=pp.MDXA.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event06, event=pt.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event07, event=pt.MDX.c.play1, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event08, event=pt.MDX.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event09, event=pt.MDXY.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event10, event=pt.MDXY.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event11, event=pp.MDXA.event01, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event12, event=pp.MDXA.event02, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event13, event=pp.MDXA.event03, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event14, event=pp.MDXA.event04, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event15, event=pp.MDX.event15, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event16, event=pp.MDX.event16, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event17, event=pp.MDX.event17, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event18, event=pp.MDX.event18, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event19, event=pp.MDX.event19, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event20, event=pp.MDX.event20, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event21, event=pp.MDX.event21, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event22, event=pp.MDX.event22, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event23, event=pp.MDX.event23, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event24, event=pp.MDX.event24, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event25, event=pp.MDX.event25, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event26, event=pp.MDX.event26, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event27, event=pp.MDX.event27, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event28, event=pp.MDX.event28, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event29, event=pp.MDX.event29, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event30, event=pp.MDX.event30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: max_size                 : 1073741824
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: nr_files                 : 2
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: nr_open                  : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: nr_worker                : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/nr_node           : 20
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/port              : 5854
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/filter            : ""
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:avs-ea3: boot done
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/remove_oldest     : 0
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:game: post_attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/expire_limit      : 4000
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: pool_dir                 : "/dev/raw/fscache"
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: cache_full_check         : 0
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:launcher: calling game entry
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: verbose                  : 0
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_main start
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: use_previous_cache       : 1
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: MainDllInfo::dllEntryMain : myCode 0DC39F60, myNode 0DC928F8
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: auto_download            : 1
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: addr[0C640000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: nouse_rest_cache         : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: fast_start               : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: fluctuate_period         : 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: log_mask                 : 3
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: circle/iface             : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: pkglist/period           : 1800
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: pkglist/min_force        : 60
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: pkglist/nr_desc          : 2
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: pkglist/nr_entry         : 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: server/retry_time_server : 30
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: server/retry_time_direct : 600
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: server/max_bps_server    : 262144
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-share: server/max_bps_direct    : 102400
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:ea3-share: filter not set. use default rule 'MDX:A:A:A:-'
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:ea3-share: limit over 102400/46875[byte/sec], class=2, culling
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:ea3-share: now develop mode, skip culling.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] W:ea3-share: pkglist.nr_entry not set. use nr_files(2)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:fscache-cmd: coeff=663c, last=0, fast=1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:find-circle: network: ip=192.168.1.84, port=5854, bcast=192.168.1.255, mac=74:d0:2b:7d:d0:cc
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] M:graphics: CreateWindowExW hook hit (300, 0xc307, (null), 2cb0000, -2147483648, -2147483648, 1290, 764, 0x0, 0x0, 0x10000000, 0xcf14968)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=dlstatus, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: dlstatus.done, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: dlstatus.progress, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3-eacoin: unknown: disable eacoin.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=traceroute, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: traceroute.send, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: append to list. ntp
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: append to list. avs_share
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3_boot: complete
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: services.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: services.get request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:vfs: / . fs 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:vfs: /dev/nvram dev/nvram fs 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:vfs: /dev/raw dev/raw fs 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:vfs: /dev/netsci localhost:42197 netsci 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:vfs: /mnt/ea3-config.xml /prop/eamuse-config.xml link
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "services" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] M:graphics: CreateWindowExW hook hit (0, 0x76ef807c, CicMarshalWnd, 88000000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0xfffffffd, 0x0, 0x76ef0000, 0x0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:DDR: gameMain hInstance = 0x10000000
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "cardmng" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "facility" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "message" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "numbering" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: arkMDXInitialize
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "package" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:debughook: MainFont::vOnInitialize : F : opendir /arkdata/ark/font/
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:ark: dll_entry_main start
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:ddr: Opened P3IO
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "pcbevent" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "pcbtracker" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "pkglist" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "posevent" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "userdata" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "userid" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "eacoin" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "local" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "local2" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "lobby" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "lobby2" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "ntp" => "ntp", "pool.ntp.org", "/", 162.159.200.123, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:servurl: "keepalive" => "http", "127.0.0.1", "/keepalive?pa=127.0.0.1&ia=127.0.0.1&ga=127.0.0.1&ma=127.0.0.1&t1=2&t2=10", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: services.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=16/11/15647/4/16385
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47]
[2021/02/02 01:16:47] I:ddr: Opened P3IO
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=19/9/13/5/11790
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: message.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: message.get request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: message.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=15/7/12/6/8373
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: facility.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: facility.get request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: package.list submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:p3sub: CreateFile: \.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:p3sub: CreateFile: \.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:libp3io: Open p3io.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:ea3_facility: update done.
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: facility.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=16/7/29/4/33439
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: package.list request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - facility[12:16:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - facility[12:16:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - stuck[01:16:47] - facility[12:16:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: package.list result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=12/3/18/13/8812
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put request
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:sntp: write skip. -2,354, differ=15000
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:p3cmd: set mode 2
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:p3cmd: sizeof(reply) 8
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:libp3io: --------------------
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:libp3io: libp3io: ver 1.2.1
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:libp3io: --------------------
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: create p3io success
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: read secplug
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: secplug:0 GCJDXJAA
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: secplug:0 f0f1f2f3f4f5f6f7
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device:   software:0140F0F6F5F4F3F2F1F7
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: data :be b5 b2 ac,16 8c e7 a8,92 b8 1a 86,00 00 00 00
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: code :be b5 b2 ac,16 8c e7 a8,92 b8 1a 86,00 00 00 00
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: DirectInput8Create hook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:device: plug :0 valid
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: secplug:1 @@@@@@@@
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: secplug:1 f0f1f2f3f4f5f6f7
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device:   network :0140F0F6F5F4F3F2F1F7
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::EnumDevicesHook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: data :c3 d4 45 e8,7c 17 20 08,82 20 08 82,00 00 00 00
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::CreateDeviceHook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: code :c3 d4 45 e8,7c 17 20 08,82 20 08 82,00 00 00 00
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: returning stub device
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] I:device: plug :1 valid
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::CreateDeviceHook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:device: HARDWARE-ID:010074D02B7DD0CC
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:dinputhook: returning stub device
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: module=tax, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:47] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: tax.get_phase, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:ARKMDX: Processor Type:586 Arch:0 Rev:10759
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=24/11/19/6/697033
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - facility[12:16:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:tmrlist: services[00:21:47] - message[00:31:47] - facility[12:16:47] - pcbtracker[2021/02/03 12:16:47]
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:keepalive: host=127.0.0.1, ga=127.0.0.1, pa=127.0.0.1, t1=2, t2=10
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::CreateDevice hook hit (0, 1, 0x1170a94, D3DCREATE_MULTITHREADED | D3DCREATE_HARDWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING, 0xc36e860, 0xc84a604)
[2021/02/02 01:16:48] I:graphics::d3d9: D3D9 presentation parameters for adapter 0: BackBufferWidth: 1280, BackBufferHeight: 720, Format: D3DFMT_X8R8G8B8, BackBufferCount: 1, MultiSampleType: 0, MultiSampleQuality: 0, SwapEffect: 2, Windowed: 0, EnableAutoDepthStencil: 0, AutoDepthStencilFormat: D3DFMT_D16, Flags: 1, FullScreen_RefreshRateInHz: 60, PresentationInterval: D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_ONE
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:ea3: boot_status: 2,0,0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:ddr: Renderer:initGs() end.
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:interin: load unaligned
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:interin: store unaligned
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:interin: shift
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:interin: matrix_transpose
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:afp-sys: AFP 2.13.7t1 r2416 win32[2014-04-25 13:23:50+9] 16 448
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:ddr: Application::onBoot() end.
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] M:ea3: aps_status: 3,0,0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:48] I:MDX: Timing Init: LCD ADE-6291 bio2
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] M:graphics::d3d9: WrappedIDirect3DDevice9::Present
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:overlay: initializing (D3D9)
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:touch::win8: Pointer API available, but no touch screens active
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:touch::win7: WinTouch unavailable
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] W:touch: no touch handler available
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] M:imgui_impl_spice: init
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:cardmanager: loading config
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] M:graphics::d3d9: WrappedIDirect3DDevice9::BeginScene
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] M:graphics::d3d9: WrappedIDirect3DDevice9::EndScene
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:ddr: Opened COM2 (SATE)
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:ddr: Opened COM1 (FOOT)
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:ddr: opened p3io remote port #0
[2021/02/02 01:16:49] I:ddr: Opened COM3 (USBMEM)
[2021/02/02 00:16:49] I:ARKMDX: io_Start(): Add Flag:0x0
[2021/02/02 00:16:49] W:core_Start: p3io_set_watchdog(48) is Failed !?
[2021/02/02 01:16:50] I:debughook: ArkBootMode::ArkBootMode is entered.
[2021/02/02 01:16:50] I:debughook: ArkBootMode::ArkBootMode is leaved.
[2021/02/02 01:16:50] I:debughook: ArkDiagnosisMode::ArkDiagnosisMode is entered.
[2021/02/02 01:16:51] I:signal: SetUnhandledExceptionFilter hook hit
[2021/02/02 00:16:52] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [mainMenu/list/item0/ioCheck/list/item1/touchpanelCheck/calibPosiLeftUp/positionX].
[2021/02/02 00:16:52] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [mainMenu/list/item0/ioCheck/list/item1/touchpanelCheck/calibPosiLeftUp/positionY].
[2021/02/02 00:16:52] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [mainMenu/list/item0/ioCheck/list/item1/touchpanelCheck/calibPosiRightDown/positionX].
[2021/02/02 00:16:52] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [mainMenu/list/item0/ioCheck/list/item1/touchpanelCheck/calibPosiRightDown/positionY].
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 368400ab
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 380400b0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 398400b6
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 3b0400b9
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 3c8400bc
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 3e0400bf
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 3f8400c2
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 368400ab
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 410400c5
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 428400c8
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 440400cb
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 458400ce
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 380400b0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 470400d1
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 488400d4
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 440400cb
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 4a0400d7
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 4b8400da
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: thread_pool_init(): avs_thread_create(): thread_id: 4d0400dd
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 488400d4
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 3c8400bc
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 3e0400bf
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 3f8400c2
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 410400c5
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 428400c8
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 398400b6
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 458400ce
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 470400d1
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 3b0400b9
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 4a0400d7
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 4b8400da
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: invoker_thread() start: thread_id: 4d0400dd
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: module=eventlog, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: eventlog.write, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: module=playerdata, nr_method=6, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: playerdata.usergamedata_send, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: playerdata.usergamedata_recv, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: playerdata.usergamedata_inheritance, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: playerdata.usergamedata_condrecv, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: playerdata.usergamedata_scorerank, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 5: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: module=matching, nr_method=3, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: matching.request, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: matching.wait, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: matching.finish, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: module=system, nr_method=4, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: system.getmaster, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: system.getlocationiplist, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: system.xrpcproxy, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: system.convcardnumber, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: module=esoc, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: esoc.read, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: esoc.write, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: FindFirstFile : failed.(3,F:/MDX-001/bcast\dl\*)
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: FindFirstFile : failed.(3,F:/MDX-001/bcast\tmp\*)
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:ESS: FindFirstFile : failed.(3,E:/MDX-001/ess_binary\*)
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:16:53] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=26/44/13/1/52864
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=28/47/13/1/56501
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: unknown: "/coin/reload_opt", 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/slot1, coin.i, src=1, slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/service, 2, service.p.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: throw: 0: slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/end, event=game.e, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/read, event=pdata.r, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/write, event=pdata.w, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/match, event=match.m, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styles, event=MDX.style.single, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/stylev, event=MDX.style.versus, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styled, event=MDX.style.double, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/playmusic, event=MDX.play.music, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startnormal, event=MDX.start.normal, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startpremium, event=MDX.start.premium, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startfreefirst, event=MDX.start.freefirst, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event01, event=pp.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event02, event=pp.MDX.p.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event03, event=pp.MDX.p.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event04, event=pp.MDXA.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event05, event=pp.MDXA.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event06, event=pt.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event07, event=pt.MDX.c.play1, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event08, event=pt.MDX.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event09, event=pt.MDXY.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event10, event=pt.MDXY.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event11, event=pp.MDXA.event01, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event12, event=pp.MDXA.event02, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event13, event=pp.MDXA.event03, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event14, event=pp.MDXA.event04, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event15, event=pp.MDX.event15, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event16, event=pp.MDX.event16, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event17, event=pp.MDX.event17, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event18, event=pp.MDX.event18, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event19, event=pp.MDX.event19, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event20, event=pp.MDX.event20, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event21, event=pp.MDX.event21, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event22, event=pp.MDX.event22, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event23, event=pp.MDX.event23, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event24, event=pp.MDX.event24, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event25, event=pp.MDX.event25, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event26, event=pp.MDX.event26, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event27, event=pp.MDX.event27, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event28, event=pp.MDX.event28, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event29, event=pp.MDX.event29, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event30, event=pp.MDX.event30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: unknown: slot[0]: coin 0, service 0, credit 0(0+0), from_coin 0, to_credit 0, player 0
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:ea3-pos: unknown: slot[1]: coin 0, service 0, credit 0(0+0), from_coin 1, to_credit 4, player 1
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=30/45/14/0/61963
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [coinOptions/priceicon/current].
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=27/41/14/1/143396
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=25/44/12/1/133659
[2021/02/02 00:16:54] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=25/44/13/0/101558
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=24/45/13/1/145300
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=23/45/15/0/177777
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=28/45/14/1/96561
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=27/42/14/0/93819
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=44/44/16/0/75125
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=28/42/14/1/75244
[2021/02/02 00:16:55] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=25/43/16/0/107373
[2021/02/02 00:16:56] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=35/44/14/0/59771
[2021/02/02 00:16:56] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:16:56] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:16:56] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:16:56] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=25/43/15/1/52275
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:net: nr_sock = 8, total_sock = 32, max_used_sock = 9
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 01:17:00] I:debughook: ArkDiagnosisMode::ArkDiagnosisMode is leaved.
[2021/02/02 01:17:00] I:debughook: ArkGameMode::ArkGameMode is entered.
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:device: device_set_coinblocker_open() valid:1, slot1:1, slot2:1
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=25/46/15/0/82216
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=24/42/14/1/59434
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=28/42/15/0/50837
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitUserData::request() : playerDataType=6
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: ess_usergamedata_advanced(): prop_recv_ptr = 270309304
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitUserData::essCall() : ret = 0
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced request
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() start.
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() refid = X0000000000000000000000000000000
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() end. ret=TRUE
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() start.
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() recvdata->recvdata = 270309304
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() end. ret=TRUE
[2021/02/02 00:17:00] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=40/52/174/1/25396
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=33/42/15/0/54520
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitUserData::wait() : Success. loadResult_=0
[2021/02/02 01:17:01] I:debughook: START SCAN EAMUSEMENTPASS.1
[2021/02/02 01:17:01] I:debughook: START SCAN EAMUSEMENTPASS.2
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitMinidump::request()
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:net: nr_sock = 8, total_sock = 32, max_used_sock = 10
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: ess_playerdata_advanced(): prop_recv_ptr is NULL.
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: ess_usergamedata_advanced(): prop_recv_ptr = 0
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitMinidump::essCall() : ret = 0
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced request
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() start.
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() refid = X0000000000000000000000000000000
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_sender() end. ret=TRUE
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=26/43/14/0/131147
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() start.
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() recvdata->recvdata = 0
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] I:ESS: sys_usergamedata_advanced_receiver() end. ret=TRUE
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: playerdata.usergamedata_advanced result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=39/78/32/1/38280
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:ARKMDX: MdxEssCallAndWaitMinidump::wait() : Success. saveResult_=0
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:17:01] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=26/45/13/1/122885
[2021/02/02 00:17:02] M:xrpc: eventlog.write submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/02/02 00:17:02] M:xrpc: eventlog.write request
[2021/02/02 00:17:02] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/02/02 00:17:02] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2021/02/02 00:17:03] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=28/45/13/1/76449
[2021/02/02 01:17:03] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2021/02/02 01:17:03] I:signal: printing callstack
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C766E35 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C761E1B (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C761F95 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C761FFA (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C738314 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C68B292 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C714C09 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C714E68 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C7371FD (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C714EDF (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: 0C737257 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:stackwalker: ERROR: StackWalk64-Endless-Callstack!, GetLastError: 0 (Address: 0C73726B)
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] F:signal: end
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:logger: stop
[2021/02/02 01:17:04] I:rawinput: disposing devices

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 1 minuto, topet2k12001 dijo:

I'm having a hard time looking at your log because you seem to have underlined a lot of the lines.

But I thnik your crash has something to do with the fact that you're modding the game. At least of the songs you've added are causing it. You need to inspect them one by one.

i try with the tutorial clean files, read all and see the vid too, the same error... but older versions works fine with spicetools (older too)

my edited version work on bemanitools only for the memory break limit (also but dont work spice to me jejeje)

10 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

What's been bugging me about your logs even from your first/previous post is this:

Looks like you're missing or missed some settings in SpiceTools Config, which is why you're having problems. It is evidenced in Line 3 of the log.

Here's Line 3 of your log:

-exec arkmdxp3.dll -w -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -ddr -io -h 33554432

Here's Line 3 of my log:

-exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost -p ***** -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r ***** -ddr -modules modules -api 1337 -apipass ***** -io -h 33554432

Notice

-modules modules

in my setup/log. It basically tells SpiceTools to look for the modules in the "modules" folder. The "modules" folder contains important files (the actual modules) that will start up the game, so if you didn't specify that in SpiceTools Config, you will definitely have issues.

Go to the FAQ and read, specifically, FAQ Q09. Review the screenshots and make sure that your SpiceTools Config looks exactly the same. The entries for -api and -apipass in my setup/log are not mandatory. I'm just doing some experiments on my own so you should disregard those. Just stick to following what's in the screenshot in FAQ Q09.

Also there's  a video tutorial at FAQ Q02 that you can follow.

I have my spice config setup exactly as the screenshot shows in faq9
image.png.e26aae85ce89c78d7a51aefd6ff78725.png

Please note I have tried both specifying the file path of the modules folder as well as just copying all the modules to the root, in this particular screenshot i just dont have the path there but I am aware of the need for the modules files* either way.
After further review of the modules folder it appears my core issue is I'm just straight up missing ddrhook.dll and maybe some others?
image.png.7a4861bc00b2a1a7e213a95e8d15c448.png

Ive downloaded my copy from mega not the torrent as I dont use torrent apps but i've downloaded it twice now and i only ever get these files.

Modifié par talor43

14 minutes ago, talor43 said:

I have my spice config setup exactly as the screenshot shows in faq9
image.png.e26aae85ce89c78d7a51aefd6ff78725.png

Please note I have tried both specifying the file path of the modules folder as well as just copying all the modules to the root, in this particular screenshot i just dont have the path there but I am aware of the need for the modules files* either way.
After further review of the modules folder it appears my core issue is I'm just straight up missing ddrhook.dll and maybe some others?
image.png.7a4861bc00b2a1a7e213a95e8d15c448.png

Ive downloaded my copy from mega not the torrent as I dont use torrent apps but i've downloaded it twice now and i only ever get these files.

After reviewing the video again I dont see ddrhook.dll anywhere in the persons video either nor in their root folder so not sure if this is something that spice just covers?

Maybe my spice config just isnt actually making the changes it says it is when the boxes are ticked, real head scratcher...

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

7 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

There's an FAQ entry about using the data that was acquired through MEGA. Please check. The torrent version one is preferred because the MEGA version seems to have some corrupted files. In fact, the line that I highlighted in the screenshot of your log (in my first reply to you) indicates a corrupted file as the cause of the crash.

The file, ddrhook.dll,, isn't necessary as I have already answered the same question a few pages back.

Found a solution after messing around with this again, the .ifs files are actually just the .arc files. Replacing "dance_shock_arrow_v0.arc" with a copy from the old 2018 rip of the game worked for me, knock on wood I have not run into any other issues yet and played for about an hour and it never crashed.
image.png.c59fe62fc4519b3a298db31ad692dada.png

As you have mentioned numerous times in the thread, the torrent version is the way to go and would have avoided this entire issue. I just can't currently torrent and the mega download was my only option.

I could also very likely run into other corrupt files that the game may not have tried accessing yet in my hour of play who knows, fingers crossed it just keeps working.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 2/6/2021 at 3:22 PM, polivosm said:

Hola, encontrando la solución a mi problema, encontré una forma de vulnerar el limite de memoria y agregamos un par de cosas extras. Por el momento, el proyecto es solo experimental y no hay intenciones de publicarlo, ni menos obtener beneficio económico. El año pasado trabajamos en el Special Edition y en base a eso, logramos extraer los pasos oficiales y la música de los arcades... Los unimos al a20 posteado acá y logramos unos pasos con sincronización perfecta. Espero les agrade el proyecto, hemos trabajado mucho para lograr una versión completa.

Hello, finding the solution to my problem, I found a way to violate the memory limit and we added a couple of extra things. At the moment, the project is only experimental and there is no intention of publishing it, let alone obtaining financial benefit. Last year we worked on the Special Edition and based on that, we managed to extract the official steps and the music of the arcades ... We joined them to the a20 posted here and we achieved some steps with perfect synchronization. I hope you like the project, we have worked hard to achieve a complete version. 

how do i do this

On 12/31/2020 at 12:50 PM, santiago97 said:

Try to change, J:A:A to A:A:A, in the file /prop/ea3-config.xml <dest __type="str">A</dest>

how you get or got the ea3-config for DDR A or A20

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 2/22/2021 at 6:54 PM, wobina said:

Hello, I'm very new to this but I followed the video and the directions as best as I could. For some reason the game won't start and gives "[2021/02/22 21:49:23] W:pkglist: unknown: no list." error. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

log.txt

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

On 2/24/2021 at 1:03 AM, Akshuls said:

Follow this Directory.

MDX-001-2020020300\contents\prop

I see the problem in other songs.

went I selected the song will be stopped (stocked) here

[2021/02/25 15:05:50] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2021/02/25 15:05:50] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::GetDeviceCaps hook hit

image.png.7167215e2782a8710e6b5636d9f8a878.png

Modifié par JerryRat

On 2/24/2021 at 2:46 PM, topet2k12001 said:

A "clean" download of 2020-02-03 does NOT have ea3-config.xml. I had to "make" one.

By reading the FAQ on the first page of this thread.

(A "clean" download of 2020-02-03 does NOT have ea3-config.xml. I had to "make" one.)

yup!! I have MDX-001-2020020300 (in another site not on here on emuline) the went I go to the PROP folder they don't have ea3-config

Modifié par JerryRat

On 12/31/2020 at 12:50 PM, santiago97 said:

Try to change, J:A:A to A:A:A, in the file /prop/ea3-config.xml <dest __type="str">A</dest>

i try that but force close the game.
😅😅😅😅.

[2021/02/25 15:35:24] I:signal: printing callstack
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70876545 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 7087151B (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70871695 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 708716FA (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70847B74 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 7079B7F9 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 708245A9 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70824808 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70846A6D (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 7082487F (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: 70846AC7 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:stackwalker: ERROR: StackWalk64-Endless-Callstack!, GetLastError: 0 (Address: 70846ADB)
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] F:signal: end
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:logger: stop
[2021/02/25 15:35:25] I:rawinput: disposing devices

hmmmm not save???
image.png.3f086a44761bd1fd34047e07d0d56904.png

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

hooooooorraaaaayyyy!!!!
now it work thanks mate
my only need dance mat ar diy dance pad

UPDATE:

o- ohhhh
for now is to long to login (went i apply a new update for A and A20)

UPDATE:

Now Working with login account (when i back to original arkmdxp3.dll)

Modifié par JerryRat

On 2/25/2021 at 6:57 PM, topet2k12001 said:

You're not following all the steps. Read the FAQ and make sure to follow everything in there.

finally, it works now thanks, mate...
and I hope all songs from 1st to the latest will be recovered (part of song list).

Does anyone know how to change Arrow and Darker Background??

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001