Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

Hi everyone, its been a while since the last time i log in, i was wondering if there is any guide to follow, i really dont remember anything lol, please can someone give me some direction to where start from? 

Hello, what update are you in right now?

Just now, carlosgordon1970 said:

oh man, i dont have anything, im gonna start from the beggining :s

Refer to Nyaa and search "MDX". 

Then, start all the way from 2020020300 - 2023103002 currently. Then afterwards, you can download my 2023112900 file (only songs but not the data itself) and read instructions once you have all the following versions downloaded. 

hace 1 minuto, NoctsRanun dijo:

Refer to Nyaa and search "MDX". 

Then, start all the way from 2020020300 - 2023103002 currently. Then afterwards, you can download my 2023112900 file (only songs but not the data itself) and read instructions once you have all the following versions downloaded. 

Thanks, im gonna get started 

9 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

MDX 2023112900 songs (except Run The Show Challenge which is still upcoming)

ENJOY ^^

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v0Dkc3urIqZVz_TPepo-MyS8uOdrGkOd/view?usp=sharing

Link re-updated. All ăČăȘビタ and ここăȘ぀ songs are all in all in the ăČăȘビタ folder. My sincerest apologies x/

hace 53 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

Link re-updated. All ăČăȘビタ and ここăȘ぀ songs are all in all in the ăČăȘビタ folder. My sincerest apologies x/

just to be sure, i have to download the MDX-001-2020020300 first, then MDX-001-2020031700 , MDX-2020072800 [CLEAN], MDX-2021031600-2021080400 [CLEAN],  MDX-2022062001 Dance Dance Revolution A3 UPDATE and all the 2023 updates? or can i download the first one and then all the 2023 updates? theres also this one *MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL, isnt this the one i need? 

12 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

just to be sure, i have to download the MDX-001-2020020300 first, then MDX-001-2020031700 , MDX-2020072800 [CLEAN], MDX-2021031600-2021080400 [CLEAN],  MDX-2022062001 Dance Dance Revolution A3 UPDATE and all the 2023 updates? or can i download the first one and then all the 2023 updates? theres also this one *MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL, isnt this the one i need? 

Yes, all of them. Eventually 2023070400, 2023091900, and 2023103002 as well.

Once you've downloaded 2023070400, please download the MDX-2023091900 to 2023103002 repack for the clean file.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

12 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

MDX 2023112900 songs (except Run The Show Challenge which is still upcoming)

ENJOY ^^

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v0Dkc3urIqZVz_TPepo-MyS8uOdrGkOd/view?usp=sharing

Hmmm...

This ain't no clean data, it's a Frankenstein package
songs are conversions not original data rip
DLLs are from previous updates

...but good job nonetheless

5 hours ago, CFT said:

Link updated from NoctsRanun's download link since I'm the only one who has free spaces for images.

Both songs' artists re-edited.

Screenshot (287).png

Screenshot (286).png

That's cool. 

Which patcher website are you using? Or is it an offline patcher? I haven't downloaded the files yet. 

8 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

That's cool. 

Which patcher website are you using? Or is it an offline patcher? I haven't downloaded the files yet. 

2023103002 patch. I've converted A3 simfiles from sm to ssq via zv using ssqtool. Definitely it's not a clean data, but only song add-ons though.

Here: https://lupinthidr.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra3.html

Modifié par NoctsRanun

8 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

so we cant use butterfly anymore? is there a way to play using the card and save scores? :o 

when i open the game it says *Maintenance*, anyone know what i need to do? 

Ah, I believe you have to use MonkeyBusiness or Asphyxia.

hace 8 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

Ah, I believe you have to use MonkeyBusiness or Asphyxia.

i already set up monkeybusiness but i dont know how to properly use it with spicetools, do i need the ea config file? im triying to remember but is been 2 years since the last time i download this lol 

16 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

i already set up monkeybusiness but i dont know how to properly use it with spicetools, do i need the ea config file? im triying to remember but is been 2 years since the last time i download this lol 

Check over previous pages. I believe Curilang posted about Monkey Business like....months ago.

4 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

2023103002 patch. I've converted A3 simfiles from sm to ssq via zv using ssqtool. Definitely it's not a clean data, but only song add-ons though.

Here: https://lupinthidr.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra3.html

Thanks for your hard work. I'll give it a try. 

When an actual November patch releases, out of curiosity, how will this impact what you've made? Will we get two of the songs?

52 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

can someone tell me how to register the dlls files in the com folder? i dont remember , i know its with the cmd but i dont remember the commands 

regsvr32 k-clvsd.dll
regsvr32 xactengine2_10.dll

1 hour ago, Megamanny said:

Thanks for your hard work. I'll give it a try. 

When an actual November patch releases, out of curiosity, how will this impact what you've made? Will we get two of the songs?

Only by seeing song IDS per song. Something like that.

hace 1 hora, bicarus dijo:

regsvr32 k-clvsd.dll
regsvr32 xactengine2_10.dll

im sorry, i cant do it, can you remind me how to register the dlls? im triying but its not working

EDIT: My bad, i needed to do it in admin mode, its working now

Modifié par carlosgordon1970

hace 36 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

I meant to say how many seeds and leechers you're downloading in Torrent.

it says *2 seeds* 

i have another problem now, i am in A3 now, but i cant make the gold theme work it doesnt show the video, i already registered the dlls on the com folder and downloaded k lite, its there something else i need to do? ...

EDIT: nevermind, had the wrong files lol

Modifié par carlosgordon1970

On 1/2/2024 at 11:33 PM, NoctsRanun said:

Run The Show Challenge Chart included (however, whenever I converted the whole sm file, the Double Chart seems to have a failure with the 4-way chart. Unless we should wait for the clean dump though in the future).

Btw there are some fixes in the ssq files that you might wanna overwrite them as you wish. Enjoy your day ^^

Modifié par NoctsRanun

1 hour ago, NoctsRanun said:

Run The Show Challenge Chart included (however, whenever I converted the whole sm file, the Double Chart seems to have a failure with the 4-way chart. Unless we should wait for the clean dump though in the future).

Btw there are some fixes in the ssq files that you might wanna overwrite them as you wish. Enjoy your day ^^

Originally, Double Challenge Chart seems like this 

9 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

Haha, thanks. I'll try that too ^^

9 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

I tried it, and its still the same on CDP. The 4-way shock arrow did not appear itself.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

hace 22 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

Haha, thanks. I'll try that too ^^

I tried it, and its still the same on CDP. The 4-way shock arrow did not appear itself.

hahaha.... my "gift" was no good then.... Sorry about that 😞 I thought the shock arrows were not showing. I would have to check the source to see if there is something missing in the steps. 

hace 11 minutos, jpv1018 dijo:

hahaha.... my "gift" was no good then.... Sorry about that 😞 I thought the shock arrows were not showing. I would have to check the source to see if there is something missing in the steps. 

DP doesn't show me the shock arrows like in SP.... now I'll check if something is missing in the SM or if it's really the ssqtool I have 😞

hace 11 minutos, jpv1018 dijo:

DP doesn't show me the shock arrows like in SP.... now I'll check if something is missing in the SM or if it's really the ssqtool I have 😞

Yes... like the DP CHL has an error or a wrong value in the steps. That's why it doesn't take them when converting. 

image.png.c7abf7a4a08a6b8d35d2cb6b9a934350.png

Modifié par jpv1018

17 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

Yes... like the DP CHL has an error or a wrong value in the steps. That's why it doesn't take them when converting. 

image.png.c7abf7a4a08a6b8d35d2cb6b9a934350.png

Could that be because, there's something weird with the (M) values while converting?

Maybe a new ssqtool to find out....

Modifié par NoctsRanun