Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

8 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

Oh so you can unlock it the new contents by messing with the startup file? I’ll mess around with that. 

Ya but don't expect them to work as event songs anymore if you do that.

This is another obvious way to tell if the data is clean or tampered.

So I tried using the October patcher from https://lupinthidr.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra3.html for the September data but it wouldn't work. EDIT: Apparently this one is actually used for DDR GP and not the data releases. So it makes more sense why one of the loading patcher errors was DONT CHEAT.

I'm guessing it's a completely different build since there are a lot more options in that patcher compared to the one from https://patcher.xinrin.uk/ddra3.html

Turksigara's is still ID and PW locked https://patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html and according to a leaked message from the discord, that person is having a meltdown not getting enough respect for their releases.

Modifié par Megamanny

On 10/25/2020 at 12:57 PM, topet2k12001 said:

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

Alright can you shut up now and stop spamming this stupid message please? For fuck sake dude shut up! lol

1 hour ago, Megamanny said:

So I tried using the October patcher from https://lupinthidr.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra3.html for the September data but it wouldn't work.

Oh my God.

Of course loading an October DLL to a September patcher won't work. It doesn't work that way ever. Not sure who gave ppl the idea that it can work like that.

EDIT: Apparently this one is actually used for DDR GP and not the data releases. So it makes more sense why one of the loading patcher errors was DONT CHEAT.

Oh my God again.

Dunno where you got that info but y'all know that u can do right-click->Inspect Source to see the details of what a patcher does. And then you can compare them against each other

Left: xinrin
RIght: Lupinthidr

They're the same.

screenshot_586.png.b8af83eb4e203849c6768eaebdcfdb16.png

So I tried using the October patcher from https://lupinthidr.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra3.html for the September data but it wouldn't work. EDIT: Apparently this one is actually used for DDR GP and not the data releases. So it makes more sense why one of the loading patcher errors was DONT CHEAT.

I'm guessing it's a completely different build since there are a lot more options in that patcher compared to the one from https://patcher.xinrin.uk/ddra3.html

Turksigara's is still ID and PW locked https://patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html and according to a leaked message from the discord, that person is having a meltdown not getting enough respect for their releases.

His names Chaggers, he's a bemani player from Turkey. He's never unlocking it. He left the servers and is never coming back. He was the first person who leaked Hou by Camellia on youtube and was asked to take it down because it wasn't fully out yet and refused to comply so Konami stepped in and took his channel down and out of sheer pettiness he closed his Bemani patcher and is never unlocking it. The dude is a petty douchebag from personal experience so don't count on him anymore for anything. There is a new permanent patcher tool up run by someone not fueled by a tantrum filled baby who didn't get his clout: BEMANI DLL Patching Tools

Modifié par Desu990

3 minutes ago, Desu990 said:

I realize that now and it won't let me delete it. Oops lol

Chill bruh, not sure how long u'v bn here to know @topet2k12001 but that guy is awesome.

Don't hate. This is his thread anyway. Too bad that's the only part u saw abt him. Was one of the most helpful and skilled guys I've seen.

1 hour ago, kanor said:

Oh my God.

Of course loading an October DLL to a September patcher won't work. It doesn't work that way ever. Not sure who gave ppl the idea that it can work like that.

Oh my God again.

Dunno where you got that info but y'all know that u can do right-click->Inspect Source to see the details of what a patcher does. And then you can compare them against each other

Left: xinrin
RIght: Lupinthidr

They're the same.

screenshot_586.png.b8af83eb4e203849c6768eaebdcfdb16.png

The picture isn't loading for some reason for me but I don't believe that is entirely accurate. I am using October data and the patcher is giving constant errors when trying to patch the gamemdx.dll

There are several things from the lupin patcher that aren't in the xirin patcher and it dose make sense from someone I talk to that is involved with or creates the leaked as to why the two patches aren't the same. 

Basically they told me GP and data have the same protocols to run and have minimal tweeks visually but mostly run the same under the hood like the arcade. 

They were right about turk and his website lockdown and his private chat so I'd believe them more about the  patcher differences. 

Modifié par Megamanny

4 hours ago, Megamanny said:

I am using October data and the patcher is giving constant errors when trying to patch the gamemdx.dll

That's what I actually said: it won't work.

It doesn't work that way that you load an October-dated DLL to a September set of patches.

8 hours ago, kanor said:

Chill bruh, not sure how long u'v bn here to know @topet2k12001 but that guy is awesome.

Don't hate. This is his thread anyway. Too bad that's the only part u saw abt him. Was one of the most helpful and skilled guys I've seen.

Oh well thats cool then! I just saw him share that like 5 times back in 2020 and I was like wasn't posting it once enough? lol. No need to spam it 5 times lol. But yeah thanks for that, that's actually really cool.

36 minutes ago, Desu990 said:

Oh well thats cool then! I just saw him share that like 5 times back in 2020 and I was like wasn't posting it once enough? lol. No need to spam it 5 times lol. But yeah thanks for that, that's actually really cool.

I see, looks like you haven't been here for long.

Those "spam messages" used to be very helpful messages but he wiped them out and replaced with that message.

12 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

It’s the same trolled data.

Did you check the musicdb in DB Manager if it contains the Baby-Lon's Galaxy music?

Turns out FinalDistance was right, its the same shoddy data. Perhaps this was re-uploaded on a different file server given it was from Pixeldrain.

Modifié par johnjorell

hace 4 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

It works and everything thanks... just one question, do you have to play in some specific way to unlock the missing songs like the come to midi or will it be for the future?

1 hour ago, nagisatrolling said:

It works and everything thanks... just one question, do you have to play in some specific way to unlock the missing songs like the come to midi or will it be for the future?

I think the patcher got updated, right? https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-and-a20-plus-konami-updated-2021/?do=findComment&comment=152841

En 8/12/2023 a las 5:17, NoctsRanun dijo:

Anybody wants Throw Out :) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXfeNdAtH5F11XuBs0KZEDqxkQDgbvsT/view?usp=sharing

Fixed the stops part in the second stanza xD

When I use the "arkmdxp3.dll" file from "Throw Out.rar" before choosing the game mode, the game freezes. Using an older "arkmdxp3.dll" I have no problems.
Everything else is fine.

I can't seem to get galaxy start to work.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's even possible in this October build since the babylon event didn't start until November. And I know the event won't launch on a server that doesn't have it enabled. But would galaxy start even do anything different on a build that is before the official launch? I do have premium launch enabled in the settings but have a red message of something in Japanese that the translator says "500 yen over in one of the settings" something or the other. 

Were the songs even discoverable in the October build?

The lupin patcher works. Gets rid of the trolled shenanigans. Glad whoever made the lupin patcher brought back the centered arrows. Props to them.  

Modifié par Megamanny