Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 2 horas, L-L-Rev dijo:

Well the method suggested above with asphyxia server and the game works and loads on my computer, but no luck running it on my actual cab. Any tips?

IMG_5307.jpeg

IMG_5308.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5304.jpeg

From the official website.

image.png.c43bb8544ad57083e6fabad5d3b587da.png

Modifié par navi_cs

22 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

gamemdx.dll Leak Nonsense: Troll background

arkmdxp3.dll Leak Nonsense: Names that listed in the boot screen but with multi-colored fonts

Thanks for sharing. We don't have a proper October release yet. I wonder if I can use this still for the September update to use center arrows 

6 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

So we now have the ability to play on clean data but at the cost of losing the Baby-Lon songs? Interesting…

Nothing strange there.

People are forgetting..."clean" means "everything in its original state"

= songs that are supposed to be locked, are locked.

On 11/30/2023 at 2:52 PM, ibuki said:

I just happened to have found this one. 

DDR A3 DLL Modder (lupinthidr.github.io)

Out of curiosity, would I still be able to use the October patcher on the September update gamemdx.dll? This one has the center arrows for single play which is highly convenient for my setup. 

Also, for some reason when I'm using the gold background it lowers the audio for some reason but brings it back up on the blue background. Don't know why that happens. 

On 11/30/2023 at 2:52 AM, ibuki said:

I just happened to have found this one. 

DDR A3 DLL Modder (lupinthidr.github.io)

Thanks for this!

Just one question, is it possible to unlock the event songs with this patcher? I checked the "Leaked Nonsense" box but seems like the new songs are not there anymore. 

(Also, since everyone is asking for 1cc invites, me asking for one won't hurt anybody lol)

1 hour ago, ponchocloud said:

Thanks for this!

Just one question, is it possible to unlock the event songs with this patcher? I checked the "Leaked Nonsense" box but seems like the new songs are not there anymore. 

(Also, since everyone is asking for 1cc invites, me asking for one won't hurt anybody lol)

Losing the new songs/charts is the only compromise to cleaning the data. It’s all still in the data but just patched out. You can either wait until someone updates the dll modder or use a hex editor. 

Modifié par FinalDistance

6 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

Losing the new songs/charts is the only compromise to cleaning the data. It’s all still in the data but just patched out. You can either wait until someone updates the dll modder or use a hex editor. 

In case if 2023112900 dump comes out, I hope no more trolls.

Whenever I converted thou.sm to ssq using ssqparse, the whole chart got unknown. I tried conc.sm to ssq but it only recognizes. Also I haven't gotten to have the xsb and xwb file of thou yet coz it's not compatible with my pc with XACT or XNAG, but I wonder how it goes like this.

I'm afraid I can't post images here due to the exceeded limit of the post, but here's how it happens:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smH2wFKLfi1zcoq73MjTYfSW5L_7qW5p/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cjtde02ybBSDYu0GrY2og64-pZ7XYVi/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18_-GcLXnqNAbWUn5ntZxCNsO23cZE2YT/view?usp=sharing

Modifié par NoctsRanun

2 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Whenever I converted thou.sm to ssq using ssqparse, the whole chart got unknown. I tried conc.sm to ssq but it only recognizes. Also I haven't gotten to have the xsb and xwb file of thou yet coz it's not compatible with my pc with XACT or XNAG, but I wonder how it goes like this.

I'm afraid I can't post images here due to the exceeded limit of the post, but here's how it happens:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smH2wFKLfi1zcoq73MjTYfSW5L_7qW5p/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cjtde02ybBSDYu0GrY2og64-pZ7XYVi/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18_-GcLXnqNAbWUn5ntZxCNsO23cZE2YT/view?usp=sharing

Check your PM. I sent you something.

On 12/2/2023 at 9:56 PM, ponchocloud said:

Thanks for this!

...and this is the reason why I said in another previous post that it's actually pointless to clean the DLL if you're just going to forcibly unlock the unlockable songs.

Cleaning the DLL brings everything back to their original state. You can manually unlock the songs straight from within startup.arc if you want.

Or...simply "port" the songs (add them back) to the previous working update - which is what @Curilang and his friend SchneiderAFX  already did, here.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:19 AM, pkfire1997 said:

Does Extra Savior and other events work with this version of asphyxia?

AFAIK only @topet2k12001's fork of butterfly is developed enough to fully and properly support in-game events of DDR.

I'm pretty sure MonkeyBusiness and Asphyxia are capable of doing that too, but nobody is developing them actively.