Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 5 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

Nice, so this is the code to remove the troll video? I'll take note coz I'm still eating lunch.

What I am trying to interpret is that whoever modified gamemdx was so smart that he changed the whole sequence, from the Warning screen to the demo songs and if one tries to "clean" this to leave it as it should be, there is a probability that the .dll will be damaged, because the wildcards are not identical between build versions. For example, in the September build, it may be an at sign, but in the October 30 build it may be another symbol. 

3 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

What I am trying to interpret is that whoever modified gamemdx was so smart that he changed the whole sequence, from the Warning screen to the demo songs and if one tries to "clean" this to leave it as it should be, there is a probability that the .dll will be damaged, because the wildcards are not identical between build versions. For example, in the September build, it may be an at sign, but in the October 30 build it may be another symbol. 

Yeah, the troll loop is annoying though. How could be it that damaged like this... 

hace 1 minuto, NoctsRanun dijo:

Sí, aunque el bucle troll es molesto. ¿Cómo podría estar tan dañado así...? 

Because as I understand (and I know nothing about programming) this gamemdx is a sequence of actions. If you run the .dll trolled, it doesn't show the warning screen according to the MDX location, the Konami logo and e-amusement, the other stuff, the licensed songs, the default BG and everything else. Now then. I tried with the patcher to force the Gold Cab which is the one I always play, but this one doesn't load..... So something we don't know what, is damaging the original sequence of the game. 

1 minute ago, jpv1018 said:

Because as I understand (and I know nothing about programming) this gamemdx is a sequence of actions. If you run the .dll trolled, it doesn't show the warning screen according to the MDX location, the Konami logo and e-amusement, the other stuff, the licensed songs, the default BG and everything else. Now then. I tried with the patcher to force the Gold Cab which is the one I always play, but this one doesn't load..... So something we don't know what, is damaging the original sequence of the game. 

So do you mean the .dll was somewhat damaged or something?

Justo ahora, NoctsRanun dijo:

So do you mean the .dll was somewhat damaged or something?

Partly because without modifying the trolled gamemdx, it did not start the game by forcing the Gold Cab. It only starts with the Blue Cab. On the other hand, if the gamemdx was unpolluted, with the Type 6 hex, it would start gold... It is trolled so that it can only be used in the Blue Cab.

1 minute ago, jpv1018 said:

Partly because without modifying the trolled gamemdx, it did not start the game by forcing the Gold Cab. It only starts with the Blue Cab. On the other hand, if the gamemdx was unpolluted, with the Type 6 hex, it would start gold... It is trolled so that it can only be used in the Blue Cab.

I tried it too, and crashes in startup. Sadge. 

hace 1 hora, ibuki dijo:

Creo que lo mejor que puedo hacer por ahora es convertir los archivos de audio al formato mp3, pero no sé cómo convertir los archivos xwb a los archivos mp3 tradicionales. Realmente me encantó la canción de LED.

That is very easy to convert. For the gamemdx file I'm going to spend more time to see if I can make it work. 

I have been checking the startup.arc, and it does not come with the new songs, they are not present in musicdb.xml. The songs are the same as the previous update.

Although in the update files, the new thumbnails are present as new song files. This means that you could not play the new songs even if you repair the corrupted files, because there is no data for them in the startup.arc.

Or maybe there's something I'm missing, I don't know.

hace 18 horas, navi_cs dijo:

I have been checking the startup.arc, and it does not come with the new songs, they are not present in musicdb.xml. The songs are the same as the previous update.

Although in the update files, the new thumbnails are present as new song files. This means that you could not play the new songs even if you repair the corrupted files, because there is no data for them in the startup.arc.

I think it is because gamemdx is modified and that is why it does not accept any startup.arc. Also, if you launch this game without this file, it runs normally. 

On 11/9/2023 at 12:40 AM, NoctsRanun said:

I believe it's a bug. It happened to me as well.

Can you tell what can be done about this.... for me now it is unplayable. Some tracks work, but the ones not working are always the same... for instance 'night of knights' always just stops at the moment after selecting level+start

The game does not crash and even seems to run (background still shows sign of life) but actually starting the track doesn't do anything. 

The log.txt show this when I start the track

[2023/11/10 18:01:19] W:afpu-package: no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st] in shape[stage_frame_shape12]  (which also shows when a track does start)
[2023/11/11 00:01:19] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2023/11/11 00:01:19] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::GetDeviceCaps hook hit

The d3d9 two lines seem to point to something but I can not put the finger on it. 

I even reverted back to MDX-001-2022020200 to see it was some update I missed or messed up but all the same.

Running Windows10+ nvidia gtx1080ti: up to date drivers/directx

log.txt

Modifié par laflegge

39 minutes ago, laflegge said:

Can you tell what can be done about this.... for me now it is unplayable. Some tracks work, but the ones not working are always the same... for instance 'night of knights' always just stops at the moment after selecting level+start

The game does not crash and even seems to run (background still shows sign of life) but actually starting the track doesn't do anything. 

The log.txt show this when I start the track

[2023/11/10 18:01:19] W:afpu-package: no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st] in shape[stage_frame_shape12]  (which also shows when a track does start)
[2023/11/11 00:01:19] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2023/11/11 00:01:19] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::GetDeviceCaps hook hit

The d3d9 two lines seem to point to something but I can not put the finger on it. 

I even reverted back to MDX-001-2022020200 to see it was some update I missed or messed up but all the same.

Running Windows10+ nvidia gtx1080ti: up to date drivers/directx

log.txt 126.7 kB · 0 downloads

Are you using the last patch of A20 PLUS?

5 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Are you using the last patch of A20 PLUS?

My start point is 

MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL

From nyaa and that one exhibits the same problem as the one I updated to 20230919 (updated to this version with as far as I know all the steps in between) 

Modifié par laflegge

On 11/7/2023 at 5:32 PM, Kralde said:

...I know I asked a lot , but I really want to play Baby Lon's Galaxy event 😞 Thanks a lot

Cleaning up the DLL is only half of it.

Y'all know that the server ur using needs to support whatever event.

Y'all know that only @topet2k12001 and friends working on butterfly can make this happen.

Too bad he got pissed with all the leaks. This was a very nice thread back then.

20 hours ago, kanor said:

Cleaning up the DLL is only half of it.

Y'all know that the server ur using needs to support whatever event.

Y'all know that only @topet2k12001 and friends working on butterfly can make this happen.

Too bad he got pissed with all the leaks. This was a very nice thread back then.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot the server needs to have the event active first to launch the event on the player side. 

hace 16 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

Week 2 of an unfixed 20231030 gamemdx.dll...

It's no easy. All the tests I have done have failed. All credit to the programmer who has us working with these DLLs. And that I have not looked at the arkmdxp3.dll.... But I don't think I can handle it. At least I'm trying to clean it up so I don't ask for the clean dll. 

image.png

44 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

It's no easy. All the tests I have done have failed. All credit to the programmer who has us working with these DLLs. And that I have not looked at the arkmdxp3.dll.... But I don't think I can handle it. At least I'm trying to clean it up so I don't ask for the clean dll. 

image.png

Oh, so what's the progress then?

hace 14 minutos, jpv1018 dijo:

Everything I try to modify gets me nowhere. I wish you could give me a guide as to what fields you modified in this dll. or if someone would also try to decipher this file. 

I modified:
All Default / bg (SD-HD) / change a parameter .Arc to .m2v, which prevents playing the background videos... but I still can't make progress and have "black screen".

2 hours ago, jpv1018 said:

I modified:
All Default / bg (SD-HD) / change a parameter .Arc to .m2v, which prevents playing the background videos... but I still can't make progress and have "black screen".

Sadge, now black screen issue.....

2 hours ago, jpv1018 said:

I modified:

Or perhaps could you please show me the part where you changed the parameter from .arc to .m2v. I just came from work though. 

(EDITED)

Right, crash is still happening -_-

Modifié par NoctsRanun

I wonder how do we get rid of this 🤔 

[2023/11/14 21:30:38] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C2C7136 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C2C3ACC (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C1D2C32 (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C318881 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C3180AF (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C1D32EC (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C1D3484 (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 6C1D3908 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 10001F8A (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 100031ED (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 004F2F80 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 006DF870 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 00401386 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 772C6359 (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 77DB7A94 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] I:stackwalker: 77DB7A64 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2023/11/14 21:30:38] F:signal: end

Modifié par NoctsRanun

On 11/9/2023 at 4:34 PM, navi_cs said:

startup.arc from 2023103002 and 2023091900 are the same byte for byte afaik. Just gonna call this release total bullshit and not worth mine or anyone else's time. There's clearly some shit happening in the gamemdx file and even if "cleaned" up it's not worth playing on a legitimate setup. Wait it out and something will come.

Hey I'm trying to run A20, A20+ or A3 and no matter what I keep getting a 'Network is busy' error upon carding in, I've tried starting with fresh save data for DDR but no luck, I'm using an Asphyxia that supposedly supports up to A3.

I'm running latest the Asphyxia on my home server and everything else works without issue, IIDX, pop'n, jubeat, MUSECA etc with several profiles no problems, only DDR has trouble.

Would anyone have an idea of what might be causing the issue?

Thanks!

hace 19 minutos, BEMANIGUY dijo:

Oye, estoy intentando ejecutar A20, A20+ o A3 y, sin importar lo que ocurra, sigo recibiendo el error "La red está ocupada" al ingresar, intenté comenzar con datos guardados nuevos para DDR pero no tuve suerte, estoy usando un Asfixia que supuestamente soporta hasta A3.

Estoy ejecutando la última versión de Asphyxia en el servidor de mi casa y todo lo demás funciona sin problemas, IIDX, pop'n, jubeat, MUSECA, etc. con varios perfiles sin problemas, solo DDR tiene problemas.

¿Alguien tendría una idea de qué podría estar causando el problema?

¡Gracias!

Officially Asphyxia supports DDR up to A20 because as far as I know, they have not made a plugin for A20+ much less for A3. The supports provided for A3 were for plugins modified by third parties. It is recommended to use Monkey Business following the steps in the github. 

En 16/11/2023 a las 17:30, BEMANIGUY dijo:

Hey I'm trying to run A20, A20+ or A3 and no matter what I keep getting a 'Network is busy' error upon carding in, I've tried starting with fresh save data for DDR but no luck, I'm using an Asphyxia that supposedly supports up to A3.

I'm running latest the Asphyxia on my home server and everything else works without issue, IIDX, pop'n, jubeat, MUSECA etc with several profiles no problems, only DDR has trouble.

Would anyone have an idea of what might be causing the issue?

Thanks!

I have a version of the Asphyxia DDR plugin that is compatible with DDRA3. It is a version I found in a repo that is currently unavailable.

I also share the configuration I have to start spice:

start spice.exe -w -exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost:8083 -p 00010203040506070809 -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r 000123456789 -ddr -modules modules -io -h 33554432

Just in case, I also have a working build of DDRA3:

En 7/8/2023 a las 22:32, navi_cs dijo:

This is a compilation of all the updates I have been able to download from this page for some time, including the latest build "DDRA3 MDX-2023070400". It has all the songs unlocked and all the song images as I have tested. Fully functional using Asphyxia. What it doesn't have is the gold bg video.

Download from the following link: https://terabox.com/s/1wIEU-viPHxfURotD-APMnQ
Extraction code: bmff

• Unzip both files (A3 (MDX-2023070400).rar and Asphyxia DDRA3.rar) in a folder of your choice.
  • In the folder "contents" of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run the file "register (admin).bat" as administrator to register the dll needed to play the background video in DDR. You only need to run it once. Run it again if the background looks black or the DDR has been renamed or changed folder.
  • Run "asphyxia-core-x64.exe" from "Asphyxia DDRA3" to start the service that allows to start DDR later.
  • In the "contents" folder of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run "run.bat" without administrator mode to start DDR.

Others:

• Remove the "-w" command from line 5 of the "run.bat" file if you want to run it full screen.
  • If required, you can change the parameters of "run.bat" using "spicecfg.exe" in the Options tab.

Notes:

• The Asphyxia plugin for DDRA3 is modified by me from a plugin that is currently unavailable. It stores the highest value, either the score, the rank or both. It may duplicate data in the db, but it does not affect in its performance, if someone can improve it, please share it.
  • If required, you can download "asphyxia-core-x86.exe" from its official page.
  • This is a translation, so sorry if something is not well understood.

Modifié par navi_cs
Search for the plugin in a new post

4 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I have a version of the Asphyxia DDR plugin that is compatible with DDRA3. It is a version I found in a repo that is currently unavailable.

I also share the configuration I have to start spice:

start spice.exe -w -exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost:8083 -p 00010203040506070809 -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r 000123456789 -ddr -modules modules -io -h 33554432

Just in case, I also have a working build of DDRA3:

Asphyxia DDRA3.rar 14.52 MB · 20 downloads

Anyone able to modify this plugin so that the ingame "display timing" offset is saved and does not reset after each card swipe? Would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, titokriz said:

Hi all, I'm running version 2023091900 (i.e. version before the troll update).

How do I get access to the shop to unlock songs? Or is there another way to unlock songs with an A3 patcher (plz someone link me in DMs if so).

It was through the turksigara patcher but it's been put on lockdown with a id and password.