Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

4 hours ago, L-L-Rev said:

yeahhhhh I always clone any file I mod before I mod it so if it goes bad you just replace it w/the old one. Sry

Do you have any idea how it's done?

1 hour ago, FinalDistance said:

Guessing I can’t just swap some files from the previous update to get this to look normal?

Previous gamemdx.dll files are the only normal ones, however 20231030 gamemdx.dll wasn't that normally fixed, unless someone has a copy of a fixed 20231030 gamemdx.dll file for this issue. 

1 hour ago, Monty said:

The game says the network router is not configurated and the e-amusement parcitipation is not avaliable, Any solution?

20231106_0.png

Did you backup your files? You can use the old props file from the current version. Copy and overwrite it to make it work.

28 minutes ago, ibuki said:

I'm forced to use the gamemdx.dll from the previous version to make the game work. But by doing this, it's not allowing me to unlock the Babylon Galaxy content even if I put the bimited/fimited command. 

"Content" do you mean the songs? I tried it using 20230919 data as well.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

il y a 30 minutes, Monty a dit :

Any Idea how to remove the Flare badges from the song selection (including the results screen) and the Flare Gauge caution message? because badges and the Flare Gauge caution message are show up in all songs.

20231107_8.png

20231107_7.png

Hello, my apologies for not being able to help you.

I would love to ask if you dont mind, in this screenshot, are you using the last data? the one with Baby Lon Galaxy event? 

How did you removed the "troll" bga background? 

Are you being able to do the event normally without crashing? (playing extra stage and encore) which server are you using?

I know I asked a lot , but I really want to play Baby Lon's Galaxy event 😞 Thanks a lot

3 minutes ago, Kralde said:

Hello, my apologies for not being able to help you.

I would love to ask if you dont mind, in this screenshot, are you using the last data? the one with Baby Lon Galaxy event? 

How did you removed the "troll" bga background? 

Are you being able to do the event normally without crashing? (playing extra stage and encore) which server are you using?

I know I asked a lot , but I really want to play Baby Lon's Galaxy event 😞 Thanks a lot

I believe he was using 20230919 data.

14 minutes ago, pkfire1997 said:

Just gonna wait till someone uploads the accurate update with no unnecessary troll modifications implemented. 

I bet if I use Hex Editor while modifying 20231030's gamemdx.dll, it automatically shut downs. Unless there's a code or something like that.

I give up. I was able to get rid of the trolled background and the text with some tinkering but it crashes the game when getting to the babylon event.

I just ended up doing a fresh install of the September data and will just wait until there is a non-trolled version floating around.

From what I've seen on other videos, there is supposed to be a galaxy start but it seems we only have part of the event since the flare notice and the badges load up but there is no other sign of the babylon event (the opening cinematic, extra stage, etc.) but that is probably the reason of using old files from the september update into the october one. 

Modifié par Megamanny

39 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

I give up. I was able to get rid of the trolled background and the text with some tinkering but it crashes the game when getting to the babylon event.

I just ended up doing a fresh install of the September data and will just wait until there is a non-trolled version floating around.

From what I've seen on other videos, there is supposed to be a galaxy start but it seems we only have part of the event since the flare notice and the badges load up but there is no other sign of the babylon event (the opening cinematic, extra stage, etc.) but that is probably the reason of using old files from the september update into the october one. 

Do you have any idea how did you get rid of the trolled background?

hace 2 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

The person who trolled the gamemdx.dll and arkmdxp3.dll has a lot of programming knowledge. Last night I tried to modify about four hours copying codes and strings between the gamemdx of september and this new gamemdx and I couldn't do it.

Modifié par jpv1018

Il y a 3 heures, Megamanny a dit :

I think it's better now to wait. Same happens to me using Monkey Business, event is crashing when starting, sadly. can you share with us how did you disabled the trolled stuff? thanks!

PD for everyone: ddr A3 patcher now ask for password to access? patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html

4 minutes ago, Kralde said:

I think it's better now to wait. Same happens to me using Monkey Business, event is crashing when starting, sadly. can you share with us how did you disabled the trolled stuff? thanks!

PD for everyone: ddr A3 patcher now ask for password to access? patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html

How did that come up with a user and password like this 😲 

33 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

Oh you mean you tried modifying the gamemdx.dll?

hace 5 minutos, Kralde dijo:

It worked for me MB, although it is with modification on the September data, but I had to modify the Tax in the TEST leaving it with factory settings. Obviously it will not be possible to play in Galaxy mode as long as the server is updated.

2 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Do you have any idea how did you get rid of the trolled background?

So what I ended up doing was copying the ark files from the September patch to the newer updated patch and the game would launch like it was in the Babylon event but none of the events would kick in. 

1 minute ago, Megamanny said:

So what I ended up doing was copying the ark files from the September patch to the newer updated patch and the game would launch like it was in the Babylon event but none of the events would kick in. 

It happened to me too, however I never get any contents from BABY-LON'S GALAXY such as the Flare Badges and Flare Gauge. Perhaps, soft overwriting though.

2 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

Yes, and I lasted four hours getting to the same thing. Black screen! hahaha

Oof, and received a black screen though @_@ 

hace 13 minutos, Kralde dijo:

Patience. Still nothing can be done with the brain gamemdx.dll trolled haha. 

hace 3 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

It's been 3 days though, unfixed gamemdx.dll with troll video is still happening, and no update from the uploader yet...

I know, the video troll issue doesn't bother me. It will be days before these unedited files (possibly) will be released (either internally or on some Discord server). 

hace 10 minutos, NoctsRanun dijo:

Ummmm, ¿alguno de ustedes ha visto en el sitio web de nyaa ahora mismo? Creo que la descripción decía algo....raro 🥴 🥴 🥴

"Las personas inteligentes pueden limpiar el archivo :)" jajaja

I said it..... We always have to be grateful for the new data, but we will have to learn to program, to clean what the author has the right to modify in his releases. This person who made the troll is very smart and has us breaking our heads hahaha. 

6 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

I said it..... We always have to be grateful for the new data, but we will have to learn to program, to clean what the author has the right to modify in his releases. This person who made the troll is very smart and has us breaking our heads hahaha. 

Yeah, the final hope is ultra challenging like, how to remove the troll video and clean the gamemdx.dll. Of course I won't worry with BABY-LON'S GALAXY songs and new song releases either way lol

Probably been answered before (although I scanned the entire topic) 

I just started playing but I have had a few times that when I start a song the in between screen for the level shows, I can pick a level (beginner obviously), press start and then it just does not go further. 

The game does not crash and even seems to run (background still shows sign of life) but actually starting the track doesn't do anything. 

Also the card swipe still shows up in the logging. 

Sounds familiar? 

58 minutes ago, laflegge said:

Probably been answered before (although I scanned the entire topic) 

I just started playing but I have had a few times that when I start a song the in between screen for the level shows, I can pick a level (beginner obviously), press start and then it just does not go further. 

The game does not crash and even seems to run (background still shows sign of life) but actually starting the track doesn't do anything. 

Also the card swipe still shows up in the logging. 

Sounds familiar? 

I believe it's a bug. It happened to me as well.

14 hours ago, Kralde said:

Zivvid from 1cc saved the patcher before it was locked, thanks to him for this.

ddra3.zip

hace 18 minutos, mikaelr dijo:

nobody is posting a clean mdx-20231030 so you'll have to wait until someone that is kind enough to do that.

I've been at it for another 4 hours today, cracking my head off.... But I have found the following: I modified a parameter where it says "popup_1140lang" to Default, I added the BG SD and HD because in the trolled gamemdx there are only dots as if they have replaced them with these characters. However, since everything is chained together, I still get black screen!... I was looking for the sequence of the demo but I didn't find anything weird. Now I'm looking at LicenceSequence but I think it's missing a character.... Better said. No matter how smart we are, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.image.png.6145e9e4477068a07fc328f280e0eff9.pngimage.png.b90610c1eaf2984ebf56600c3a7b0067.png

Modifié par jpv1018

8 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

I've been at it for another 4 hours today, cracking my head off.... But I have found the following: I modified a parameter where it says "popup_1140lang" to Default, I added the BG SD and HD because in the trolled gamemdx there are only dots as if they have replaced them with these characters. However, since everything is chained together, I still get black screen!... I was looking for the sequence of the demo but I didn't find anything weird. Now I'm looking at LicenceSequence but I think it's missing a character.... Better said. No matter how smart we are, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.image.png.6145e9e4477068a07fc328f280e0eff9.pngimage.png.b90610c1eaf2984ebf56600c3a7b0067.png

Nice, so this is the code to remove the troll video? I'll take note coz I'm still eating lunch.