Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

Il y a 5 heures, nemesisnz a dit :

Is there a guide for setting this all up from scratch still? I can't seem to find it
even DDRA20+ would be nice, I have "MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL" from nyaa but not sure what else I need to install or do

there's not much else that you need to do after following the nyaa steps, after installing the DDR A20 Final build, you just have to search the next update on nyaa by typing MDX on the search bar. I believe that the order is as follows: A20 PLUS FINAL>MDX-2022062001>MDX-2023070400>MDX-2023091900. Just follow everything written on every post and you'll be fine.

Note: I recommend using Monkey Business as the offline server, is a bit difficult to set it up, but it works really well.

Modifié par Curilang

1 hour ago, Curilang said:

there's not much else that you need to do after following the nyaa steps, after installing the DDR A20 Final build, you just have to search the next update on nyaa by typing MDX on the search bar. I believe that the order is as follows: A20 PLUS FINAL>MDX-2023070400>MDX-2023091900. Just follow everything written on every post and you'll be fine.

Note: I recommend using Monkey Business as the offline server, is a bit difficult to set it up, but it works really well.

Ummmm... I think you forgot A3's 20220620 data as well.

On 11/1/2023 at 12:52 PM, johnjorell said:

BLUE FOG, SILVER BULLET is the title of the blureed song.

"BLUE FOG, SILVER BULLET." with a "period".

Modifié par NoctsRanun

1 hour ago, Megamanny said:

Startup.arc

Question in startup.arc, how do you replace the title screen back to normal? Via DDR A DB manager?

2 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

When I get to the GALAXY point, the game crashes and some songs are missing??

Did you set as "bimited" in the gamemdx.dll using HexEditor?

Modifié par NoctsRanun

il y a 17 minutes, NoctsRanun a dit :

Question in startup.arc, how do you replace the title screen back to normal? Via DDR A DB manager?

Did you set as "bimited" in the gamemdx.dll using HexEditor?

Hello! I'm new at this. Can you help me please about the "bimited" thing on gamemdx.dll? I've never done this before 😞 thanks in advance

Now, if somebody can help us:

I also want to change the BGA video. and the initial boot screen as well if possible

Also: 

Patcher is working DDR A3 DLL Modder (turksigara.net)

Please note if you mark "Unlock song" it will unlock everything. including the new 19 Camelia song.

I would love to have a way to unlock everything until just before the Baby lon's event 😞 

Modifié par Kralde

11 minutes ago, Kralde said:

Hello! I'm new at this. Can you help me please about the "bimited" thing on gamemdx.dll? I've never done this before 😞 thanks in advance

Now, if somebody can help us:

I also want to change the BGA video. and the initial boot screen as well if possible

Download Hex Editor or HxD for short. Then once you downloaded HxD, open the game mdx.dll via HxD. Then search "limited", change it to "bimited" or "fimited". This can let you play all the play songs based on the "leaks" and releases from Extra Stage, Savior, Course Trial and Golden League, and event songs etc.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

il y a 5 minutes, NoctsRanun a dit :

Download Hex Editor or HxD for short. Then once you downloaded HxD, open the game mdx.dll via HxD. Then search "limited", change it to "bimited" or "fimited". This can let you play all the play songs based on the "leaks" and releases from Extra Stage, Savior, Course Trial and Golden League, and event songs etc.

Thanks a lot. When I search for limited I found two entries: "limited.cha.limited.bgstage"

This will unlock everything without the need of playing the event? If yes, is there anyway to unlock everything just before the event? I would love to play Baby Lon Galaxy without crashing when starting 😞

1 hour ago, NoctsRanun said:

What's the difference between bimited and fimited. 

Is it possible to get center screen play with the arrows changing something in the hex editor as well?

Haven't had a chance to try it myself

But you need to use the startup.arc  and arkmdxp3.dll the hex editor "HXD" program from what I was told. 

Find their names in the above screenshot and replace them with what they are originally supposed to be. 

Modifié par Megamanny

19 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

Haven't had a chance to try it myself

But you need to use the startup.arc  and arkmdxp3.dll the hex editor "HXD" program from what I was told. 

Find their names in the above screenshot and replace them with what they are originally supposed to be. 

What are the names in the above screenshot would be like?

33 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

What are the names in the above screenshot would be like?

Open hxd. Load up the arkmdxp3. Then hit ctrl+f click all and then find the names exactly as above in the startup screen. 

I can't figure out how to change the background to go back to the normal one. 

Open hxd. Load up the arkmdxp3. Then hit ctrl+f click all and then find the names exactly as above in the startup screen. 

Guess taking down notes for the names then ;)

Screenshot_20231107-003120_Chrome.jpg

How about for startup.arc? You haven't explained something what to do to return it back. All I know was gamemdx.dll from 20230919: Normal attract screen, no changes. gamemdx.dll from 20231030: No attract screen but BG changes with a bigger font MDX displayed. I still have no solution what to do to return it back to normal and it's like 3-4 hours of suffering time like: "Is there anyway to fix this?" Or "Do they have any fixed copy of gamemdx.dll that it's already fixed without the trolling background." 😞

45 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Guess taking down notes for the names then ;)

Screenshot_20231107-003120_Chrome.jpg

How about for startup.arc? You haven't explained something what to do to return it back. All I know was gamemdx.dll from 20230919: Normal attract screen, no changes. gamemdx.dll from 20231030: No attract screen but BG changes with a bigger font MDX displayed. I still have no solution what to do to return it back to normal and it's like 3-4 hours of suffering time like: "Is there anyway to fix this?" Or "Do they have any fixed copy of gamemdx.dll that it's already fixed without the trolling background." 😞

yeahhhhh I always clone any file I mod before I mod it so if it goes bad you just replace it w/the old one. Sry