Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

My game seems to crash every time I Alt-tab. is that normal? It also crashes when I try and stream to my close friends in my discord server

On 1/13/2021 at 9:02 AM, ovenwan said:

My game seems to crash every time I Alt-tab. is that normal? It also crashes when I try and stream to my close friends in my discord server

Alt-tab? 

Edited: It forcibly exits the game. Period.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

Modifié par topet2k12001

14 hours ago, Romboyz said:

Let us know the issue and how you solved it: don't leave us hanging dude :P

I needed to get it working with a PIUIO board in an ITG Dedicab.  After a lot of messing about, I got hold of a WinUSB driver for the PIUIO.  

Spicecfg can see the controls and I can map them, and it also drives the lights, but the game will crash when started.  BemaniTools won't let me configure the controls using that driver, but there is a ddrio-piuio.dll floating about.  Launching this gives an unknown reference error in another DLL though.

The fix was to use vjoy and piuio2vjoy to create a virtual joystick, then configure the controls in spicecfg that way.  There's no lights but it all seems to work pretty well once I edited the timing offsets.

Hi,

When running butterfly, 

The cmd prompt says the version and "compiled by..", etc.,

but crashes even before it even says 'Initiating'.

After running the program through a cmd line, I get

"Initiating...

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

Java is not installed on my computer. Any help?

On your video tutorial, you seem to use the root of your drive (D:) while my folder is in Users:(name):Desktop, does that have anything to do with it?

Another note, when watching your video tutorial, your ea3-config seemed to have a lot more lines of text compared to mine. Is this expected for first-time installers?

Thanks

Modifié par AFK797

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Thanks for taking the time to help someone as technically inept as I, game is working now with no problems.

Much Appreciated! 

I haven't looked into it too much yet, but do you know how to add more PASELI (for premium play)?

I turned off free play and it said I had 1310 PASELI. Does this regenerate every time you start the game? Or does Checking off "Premium Free" in the Spicetools Patches renders PASELI not needed?

Modifié par AFK797

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

I'm getting an error that's preventing me from getting past the boot screen.  It says "Can't Open Device." "Device Create Fail." "Can't Open device p4io."  I followed the video guide down to the t.  I'm not tech savy, so I don't know what these errors mean. 

Never mind, I figured it out.  My settings in SpiceTools was mucked up.  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask the next question.  I'm wanting to record videos of the characters and stages for personal use with Stepmania.  Is there any recommended ways I can go about making as much of the HUD invisible as possible, especially the judgements on screen.  I assume I'll have to edit the arc files in some way. 

Modifié par PrinceLandon

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

7 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

I don't think anyone would want to receive it (let's just say, they're weary of the "it's a trap!" kind of situation :) It sounds like a "buy-bust operation" when people offer money like that, no offense). The way to support future games is to be discreet about it instead.

Ok thanks. i just fiurged i would help in any way i could

On 1/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, topet2k12001 said:

In the old DDR A20 thread someone already ripped all the "assets" and he also described the process in a subsequent post; you might want to take a look at it.

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?do=findComment&comment=76168

Awesome!  Thank you so much.

4 hours ago, Danime_Sama said:

I cant get past this screen. I was able to before but not its telling me gameplay is not accessible at the moment. Please Help

ddra.png

Do you have butterfly running? It says your offline, also looks like your using older version

Modifié par johnboyjr

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:time: detected performance counter frequency: 10000000
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:options: using model MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 from prop/ea3-config.xml
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:launcher: SpiceTools Bootstrap (x32)
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:launcher: 1.0-V-2020-12-31T07:34:33
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:launcher: arguments: -exec arkmdxp3.dll -w -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -ddr -modules modules -h 33554432
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-core: updated heap size: 16777216 -> 33554432
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:superexit: enabled
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:game: pre_attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:rawinput: detected performance counter frequency: 10000000
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:rawinput: reloading devices
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:rawinput: printing list of detected devices
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:rawinput: detected device count: 2
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\ACPI#PNP0303#4&fb73420&0#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device desc: Teclado PS/2 estandar
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1003f
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device type: KEYBOARD
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_1C4F&PID_0034#7&214f1032&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device desc: Mouse compatible con HID
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10039
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: device type: MOUSE
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:rawinput: done printing devices
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:hooks::lang: early initialization
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-core: loading DLL
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:avs-core: version string: 2.15.8.0
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-core: Found AVS2 core 2.15.8.0
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:avs-core: optional functions identified
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-ea3: loading DLL
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-ea3: Found AVS2 EA3 2.15.8.0
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-core: booting
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-core: log level: misc
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] M:avs-core: using heap size: 33554432
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: AVS2 2.15.8 r6631,win32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: mode/product              : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/enable         : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/server         : "localhost:42197"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: desc/nr_desc              : 808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_thread          : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_mutex           : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond            : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_event           : 200
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_semaphore       : 50
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond_state      : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_alarm           : 16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/min_stack          : 4096
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/max_stack          : 2097152
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/mutex_delay        : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/priority           : 2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filesys             : 10
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mountpoint          : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mounttable          : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filedesc            : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/link_limit             : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/fstype            : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/device            : "."
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/option            : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/mounttable             : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/fstype           : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/device           : "dev/nvram"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/option           : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/fstype             : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/device             : "dev/raw"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/option             : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_protocol           : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_socket             : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/enable_raw            : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/lz77sock/enable       : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/multisock/enable      : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/eaudp/enable          : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/config_file           : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_nr_cache     : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_expire       : 5400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_log          : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/gmt_offset           : -14400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/local_offset         : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/config_file          : "/dev/nvram/clock.xml"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/debug_local_offset   : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/affinity_mask : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/stack_size    : 65536
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/expire_count  : 100
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/init_thread   : 25
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:desc: boot: nr_desc=808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot thread
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:thread: nr_thread=256, nr_mutex=512, nr_cond=32, nr_event=200, nr_semaphore=50, nr_alarm=16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting thread. priority=2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot fs
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:fs: boot: nr_filesys=10, nr_mountpoint=512, nr_mounttable=4, nr_filedesc=256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net_private
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: prv: heap=0x05e34430, sz=01f95bf0(33119216)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot stdio
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: std: heap=0x03db0020, sz=02000000(33554432)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot time
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (default)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (imagefs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (mirrorfs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (cryptfs)
[----
--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram2)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/nvram
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/raw
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: load gmt/local offset from /dev/nvram/clock.xml
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: gmt_offset=-18000
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: local_offset=0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: lz77sock: worksize=8204
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: multisock: worksize=220
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: eaudp: worksize=52
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot sntp
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:ssl: initializing
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: values: 0,1,1000,180000,5000,3600000.
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-game: loading DLL arkmdxp3.dll
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: backup read failed.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: can't read backup.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (netsci)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: end of adjust.
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:avs-game: loaded successfully (0x10000000)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/netsci
[2021/01/30 17:16:10] I:boot: finish
[2021/01/30 19:16:10] I:game: attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:dinputhook: attached
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:devicehook: init
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:setupapi: no usage detected in module
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:stubs: attaching...
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:stubs: attached
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:hooks::lang: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:signal: attaching...
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:signal: attached
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:audio: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:dinputhook: attached
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:graphics: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:ScreenResize: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:graphics::d3d9: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: attaching...
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: attached
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:launcher: loading hook DLL ddrhook.dll
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] W:launcher: failed to load hook ddrhook.dll
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:patchmanager: loading config
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:patchmanager: reloading and applying patches
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:patchmanager: loaded 11 patches
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avs-ea3: booting
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avs-ea3: security code: G*MDXAAA
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avshook: initializing
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avs-ea3: calling entry init
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: 1st MainDllInfo::setDllHMODULE : dllHMODULE 10000000, hModule 10000000
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [clock/clock_offset/current].
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:app_entry_init: APS Manager : no use
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: addr[5F0F0000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init end
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ark: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avs-ea3: soft id code: MDX:A:A:A:2020020300
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ark: addr[0x5f0f0000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/01/30 19:16:11] I:avs-ea3: calling ea3 boot
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:DDR: gameInit hInstance = 0x[hidden]0000
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-boot: startup
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: id/pcbid            : "[hidden]"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: id/hardid           : "0100DEADBEEF"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: id/softid           : "012199999999"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: id/accountid        : "012018008135"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: soft/model          : "MDX"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: soft/dest           : "A"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: soft/spec           : "A"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: soft/rev            : "A"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: soft/ext            : "2020020300"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: encoding            : "SHIFT_JIS"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/protocol    : "httpac"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/services    : "http://localhost"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/timeout     : 60000
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/sz_xrpc_buf : 102400
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/url_slash   : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/ssl         : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/http11      : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: network/tag         : ""
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: share/config_file   : "./prop/share-config.xml"
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: option/service      : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: option/pcbevent     : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: option/antiresale   : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: option/bookkeeping  : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: option/apsmanager   : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/nr_coinslot     : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/report_delay    : 15
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/report_maxdelay : 60
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_basetime  : 15
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_maxtime   : 900
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_opt_buf      : 10240
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_evt_queue    : 256
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/send_level      : 128
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/alert_level     : 160
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: pos/stuck_timeout   : 3600
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: service/cardmng     : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: service/package     : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: service/userdata    : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: service/userid      : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: servurl/nr_notifier : 8
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: client/nr_clients   : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: client/sz_conf_buf  : 10240
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: client/sz_opt_buf   : 10240
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:ea3-config: client/nr_coinslot  : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] W:ea3-boot: NOW DEVELOP MODE. enable debug module
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/system_id='[hidden]'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/hardware_id='0100DEADBEEF'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/license_id='012199999999'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/software_id='012199999999'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/account_id='012018008135'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/soft_id_code='MDX:A:A:A:2020020300'
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: tag: c0bced76
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: module=services, nr_method=1, int=1/1 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: services.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbtracker, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbtracker.alive, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbevent, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbevent.put, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:11] M:xrpc: module_add: module=message, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: message.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=facility, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: facility.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=apsmanager, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: apsmanager.getstat, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=sidmgr, nr_method=5, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: sidmgr.create, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: sidmgr.open, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: sidmgr.touch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: sidmgr.branch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: sidmgr.close, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:servurl: "services" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] W:servurl: bad services host(localhost)
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:keepalive: backup read success.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:session: boot:
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:session: cardgid="MDX"
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:session: boot: done.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=cardmng, nr_method=8, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: cardmng.inquire, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: cardmng.getrefid, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: cardmng.authpass, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: cardmng.bindmodel, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: cardmng.bindcard, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 5: cardmng.getkeepspan, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 6: cardmng.getkeepremain, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 7: cardmng.getdatalist, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=package, nr_method=2, int=1/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: package.list, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: package.intend, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=userdata, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: userdata.read, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: userdata.write, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/slot1, coin.i, src=1, slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: throw: /coin/service, 2, service.p.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: throw: 0: slot=1, player=1, from=1, to=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p1s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s01a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s02a1, event=game.c, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s03a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s04a1, event=game.s.free, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s05a1, event=game.s, player=1, credit=2.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s06a1, event=game.s.join, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s07a1, event=game.i.03, player=1, credit=3.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s08a1, event=game.i.04, player=1, credit=4.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s09a1, event=game.i.05, player=1, credit=5.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s10a1, event=game.i.06, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s11a1, event=game.i.07, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s12a1, event=game.i.08, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s13a1, event=game.i.09, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s14a1, event=game.i.10, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s15a1, event=game.i.11, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s16a1, event=game.i.12, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s17a1, event=game.i.13, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s18a1, event=game.i.14, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s19a1, event=game.i.15, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s20a1, event=game.i.16, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s21a1, event=game.i.17, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s22a1, event=game.i.18, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s23a1, event=game.i.19, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s24a1, event=game.i.20, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s25a1, event=game.i.21, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s26a1, event=game.i.22, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s27a1, event=game.i.23, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s28a1, event=game.i.24, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s29a1, event=game.i.25, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s30a1, event=game.i.26, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s31a1, event=game.i.27, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s32a1, event=game.i.28, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s33a1, event=game.i.29, player=1, credit=1.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/p2s34a1, event=game.i.30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/end, event=game.e, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/read, event=pdata.r, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/write, event=pdata.w, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/match, event=match.m, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styles, event=MDX.style.single, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/stylev, event=MDX.style.versus, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/styled, event=MDX.style.double, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/playmusic, event=MDX.play.music, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startnormal, event=MDX.start.normal, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startpremium, event=MDX.start.premium, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/startfreefirst, event=MDX.start.freefirst, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event01, event=pp.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event02, event=pp.MDX.p.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event03, event=pp.MDX.p.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event04, event=pp.MDXA.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event05, event=pp.MDXA.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event06, event=pt.MDX.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event07, event=pt.MDX.c.play1, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event08, event=pt.MDX.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event09, event=pt.MDXY.c.play, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event10, event=pt.MDXY.c.play2, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event11, event=pp.MDXA.event01, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event12, event=pp.MDXA.event02, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event13, event=pp.MDXA.event03, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event14, event=pp.MDXA.event04, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event15, event=pp.MDX.event15, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event16, event=pp.MDX.event16, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event17, event=pp.MDX.event17, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event18, event=pp.MDX.event18, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event19, event=pp.MDX.event19, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event20, event=pp.MDX.event20, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event21, event=pp.MDX.event21, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event22, event=pp.MDX.event22, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event23, event=pp.MDX.event23, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event24, event=pp.MDX.event24, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event25, event=pp.MDX.event25, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event26, event=pp.MDX.event26, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event27, event=pp.MDX.event27, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event28, event=pp.MDX.event28, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event29, event=pp.MDX.event29, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-pos: consume: /coin/pp_event30, event=pp.MDX.event30, player=1, credit=0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: max_size                 : 1073741824
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: nr_files                 : 2
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: nr_open                  : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: nr_worker                : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/nr_node           : 20
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/port              : 5854
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/filter            : ""
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/remove_oldest     : 0
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:avs-ea3: boot done
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/expire_limit      : 4000
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:game: post_attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: pool_dir                 : "/dev/raw/fscache"
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:launcher: calling game entry
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: cache_full_check         : 0
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_main start
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: verbose                  : 0
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:debughook: MainDllInfo::dllEntryMain : myCode 02C67158, myNode 0CAAD5C0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: use_previous_cache       : 1
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:debughook: addr[5F0F0000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: auto_download            : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: nouse_rest_cache         : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: fast_start               : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: fluctuate_period         : 1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: log_mask                 : 3
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: circle/iface             : 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: pkglist/period           : 1800
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: pkglist/min_force        : 60
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: pkglist/nr_desc          : 2
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: pkglist/nr_entry         : 0
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] M:graphics: CreateWindowExW hook hit (300, 0xc3c9, (null), 2cb0000, -2147483648, -2147483648, 1290, 764, 0x0, 0x0, 0x10000000, 0x5f9c3968)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: server/retry_time_server : 30
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: server/retry_time_direct : 600
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: server/max_bps_server    : 262144
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-share: server/max_bps_direct    : 102400
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] W:ea3-share: filter not set. use default rule 'MDX:A:A:A:-'
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] W:ea3-share: limit over 102400/46875[byte/sec], class=2, culling
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] W:ea3-share: now develop mode, skip culling.
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] M:graphics: CreateWindowExW hook hit (0, 0x76b1807c, CicMarshalWnd, 88000000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0xfffffffd, 0x0, 0x76b10000, 0x0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] W:ea3-share: pkglist.nr_entry not set. use nr_files(2)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:fscache-cmd: coeff=c033, last=0, fast=1
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:find-circle: network: ip=192.168.1.84, port=5854, bcast=192.168.1.255, mac=74:d0:2b:7d:d0:cc
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: module_add: module=dlstatus, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: dlstatus.done, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: dlstatus.progress, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3-eacoin: unknown: disable eacoin.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: module_add: module=traceroute, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: traceroute.send, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: append to list. ntp
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: append to list. avs_share
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3_boot: complete
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:vfs: / . fs 0
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:debughook: arkMDXInitialize
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:vfs: /dev/nvram dev/nvram fs 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: services.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:vfs: /dev/raw dev/raw fs 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:vfs: /dev/netsci localhost:42197 netsci 0
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:vfs: /mnt/ea3-config.xml /prop/eamuse-config.xml link
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: services.get request
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:DDR: gameMain hInstance = 0x10000000
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:debughook: MainFont::vOnInitialize : F : opendir /arkdata/ark/font/
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "services" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "cardmng" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 19:16:13] I:ddr: Opened P3IO
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "facility" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] I:ark: dll_entry_main start
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "message" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "numbering" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "package" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "pcbevent" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "pcbtracker" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "pkglist" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "posevent" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "userdata" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "userid" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "eacoin" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "local" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "local2" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "lobby" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "lobby2" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "ntp" => "ntp", "pool.ntp.org", "/", 162.159.200.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:servurl: "keepalive" => "http", "127.0.0.1", "/keepalive?pa=127.0.0.1&ia=127.0.0.1&ga=127.0.0.1&ma=127.0.0.1&t1=2&t2=10", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: services.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=14/12/261472/4/33271
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13]
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] I:ddr: Opened P3IO
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive request
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: package.list submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: pcbtracker.alive result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=13/8/12/5/8420
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: package.list request
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: message.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: package.list result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=21/2/10/5/14109
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: message.get request
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: message.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=13/11/12/7/9272
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - message[17:31:13] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - message[17:31:13] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: facility.get submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:xrpc: facility.get request
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3_facility: update done.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:p3sub: CreateFile: \.
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:xrpc: facility.get result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=15/9/226408/5/17987
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - message[17:31:13] - facility[2021/01/31 05:16:14] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - message[17:31:13] - facility[2021/01/31 05:16:14] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0(0)
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:tmrlist: services[17:21:13] - message[17:31:13] - stuck[18:16:14] - facility[2021/01/31 05:16:14] - pcbtracker[2021/02/01 05:16:13]
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put request
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:p3sub: CreateFile: \.
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] I:libp3io: Open p3io.
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:xrpc: pcbevent.put result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=19/9/21/7/50996
[2021/01/30 17:16:14] M:keepalive: host=127.0.0.1, ga=127.0.0.1, pa=127.0.0.1, t1=2, t2=10
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:sntp: write skip. -2,1962, differ=15000
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:ea3: boot_status: 2,0,0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:p3cmd: set mode 2
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:p3cmd: sizeof(reply) 8
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:libp3io: --------------------
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:libp3io: libp3io: ver 1.2.1
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:libp3io: --------------------
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: create p3io success
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: read secplug
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: DirectInput8Create hook hit
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: secplug:0 GCJDXJAA
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: secplug:0 f0f1f2f3f4f5f6f7
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device:   software:0140F0F6F5F4F3F2F1F7
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: data :be b5 b2 ac,16 8c e7 a8,92 b8 1a 86,00 00 00 00
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: code :be b5 b2 ac,16 8c e7 a8,92 b8 1a 86,00 00 00 00
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:device: plug :0 valid
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: secplug:1 @@@@@@@@
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: secplug:1 f0f1f2f3f4f5f6f7
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device:   network :0140F0F6F5F4F3F2F1F7
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: data :c3 d4 45 e8,7c 17 20 08,82 20 08 82,00 00 00 00
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:device: code :c3 d4 45 e8,7c 17 20 08,82 20 08 82,00 00 00 00
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::EnumDevicesHook hit
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:device: plug :1 valid
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::CreateDeviceHook hit
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] W:net: ctrl: sz_buf(6) < 18
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: returning stub device
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: module=tax, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: IDirectInput8::CreateDeviceHook hit
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: tax.get_phase, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:dinputhook: returning stub device
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2021/01/30 17:16:12] I:ARKMDX: Processor Type:586 Arch:0 Rev:10759
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::CreateDevice hook hit (0, 1, 0x202c08, D3DCREATE_MULTITHREADED | D3DCREATE_HARDWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING, 0xbd8d150, 0x5f2f9604)
[2021/01/30 19:16:14] I:graphics::d3d9: D3D9 presentation parameters for adapter 0: BackBufferWidth: 1280, BackBufferHeight: 720, Format: D3DFMT_X8R8G8B8, BackBufferCount: 1, MultiSampleType: 0, MultiSampleQuality: 0, SwapEffect: 2, Windowed: 0, EnableAutoDepthStencil: 0, AutoDepthStencilFormat: D3DFMT_D16, Flags: 1, FullScreen_RefreshRateInHz: 60, PresentationInterval: D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_ONE
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ea3: aps_status: 3,0,0.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] M:ddr: Renderer:initGs() end.
[2021/01/30 17:16:13] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:signal: printing callstack
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F17F0BF (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F17E8D0 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F0F263E (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F1F9C85 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F1F9DE9 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F0F32AC (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F0F3444 (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 5F0F38C8 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 10001DCA (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 1000309D (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 0044B9B3 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 007500A0 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 00401386 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 75AFFA29 (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 77B175F4 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:stackwalker: 77B175C4 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] F:signal: end
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2021/01/30 19:16:15] I:logger: stop
[2021/01/30 19:16:16] I:rawinput: disposing devices

I try to launch with SPICE but crash, i play using BEMANITOOLS and works fine. 
any can help me?

Hola, encontrando la solución a mi problema, encontré una forma de vulnerar el limite de memoria y agregamos un par de cosas extras. Por el momento, el proyecto es solo experimental y no hay intenciones de publicarlo, ni menos obtener beneficio económico. El año pasado trabajamos en el Special Edition y en base a eso, logramos extraer los pasos oficiales y la música de los arcades... Los unimos al a20 posteado acá y logramos unos pasos con sincronización perfecta. Espero les agrade el proyecto, hemos trabajado mucho para lograr una versión completa.

Hello, finding the solution to my problem, I found a way to violate the memory limit and we added a couple of extra things. At the moment, the project is only experimental and there is no intention of publishing it, let alone obtaining financial benefit. Last year we worked on the Special Edition and based on that, we managed to extract the official steps and the music of the arcades ... We joined them to the a20 posted here and we achieved some steps with perfect synchronization. I hope you like the project, we have worked hard to achieve a complete version. 

On 2/7/2021 at 5:22 AM, polivosm said:

Hola, encontrando la solución a mi problema, encontré una forma de vulnerar el limite de memoria y agregamos un par de cosas extras. Por el momento, el proyecto es solo experimental y no hay intenciones de publicarlo, ni menos obtener beneficio económico. El año pasado trabajamos en el Special Edition y en base a eso, logramos extraer los pasos oficiales y la música de los arcades... Los unimos al a20 posteado acá y logramos unos pasos con sincronización perfecta. Espero les agrade el proyecto, hemos trabajado mucho para lograr una versión completa.

Hello, finding the solution to my problem, I found a way to violate the memory limit and we added a couple of extra things. At the moment, the project is only experimental and there is no intention of publishing it, let alone obtaining financial benefit. Last year we worked on the Special Edition and based on that, we managed to extract the official steps and the music of the arcades ... We joined them to the a20 posted here and we achieved some steps with perfect synchronization. I hope you like the project, we have worked hard to achieve a complete version. 

Wait how did you manage to override the game's memory limits? Can you discuss it with me through PM. Thanks.

En 6/2/2021 a las 15:22, polivosm dijo:

Hay chance de que digas como pasar ese limite ? 

Hello everyone

In first thanks a lot for your incredible job.

I followed the tutorial and the game works very well.

But I have a problem with my ddr controller.

Its an old  metal ddr controller Mayxflash TX 4000 in usb

1920px-Tapis_metal.jpg

The problem is that in the configuration of the keys it is impossible to be able to make the left and right arrow at the same time because the left arrow corresponds to a button but also to an axis and like the right arrow and on the opposite axis impossible to be able to do both axes at the same time

When I do the allocation of keys ins picetools it is unfortunately always the axis that it does not take the button because each key has an axis but also a button. It is not a problem on the game when I go in the controller in windows I see although it can not do the opposite axes at the same time.

I had already done an instalaltion with an old version of spicetools and that did not pose a problem maybe that before it took into account the buttons and not the axes..

Iafter that it may be possible to force in spicetools to address buttons instead of axes or to use a specific driver Thank you in advance for your ideas, I hope I was clear.

On 06/02/2021 at 9:22 PM, polivosm said:

Damn, that is some work, NICE! @polivosm

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001