Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 5 horas, Ivanlol dijo:

Game crashed when I transferred the files over. Am I doing something wrong? the 07 update was working perfectly

Try to register the DLLs again. It worked for me.

regsvr32 /s com\k-clvsd.dll
regsvr32 /s com\xactengine2_10.dll

17 hours ago, Megamanny said:

Patcher is out for the new data

Haven't tried it myself as of yet. 

https://patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html

Edit: Confirmed Working

The loading screen is funny. 

image.png.cce5b357f06b32c010a04460664176ee.png

I prefer the original startup instead of this, the "F**K KONAMI" sounds quite offensive and rude.

Just now, CFT said:

Then what happened?

Everything I did in DDR A Manager goes like this: Deleting 令和, putting Realize into BGA in gameplay, save and repacking, and the worst of all, while launching the game it stops until "Open P3IO" in the command prompt. I wonder if there's a new version of DDR A Manager that can fix the repack arc file for this🤔🤔🤔

Just now, NoctsRanun said:

Everything I did in DDR A Manager goes like this: Deleting 令和, putting Realize into BGA in gameplay, save and repacking, and the worst of all, while launching the game it stops until "Open P3IO" in the command prompt. I wonder if there's a new version of DDR A Manager that can fix the repack arc file for this🤔🤔🤔

I do believe so if someone has the new version of ddr a manager to fix this problem.

19 hours ago, Megamanny said:

Patcher is out for the new data

Haven't tried it myself as of yet. 

https://patcher.turksigara.net/ddra3.html

Edit: Confirmed Working

The loading screen is funny. 

image.png.cce5b357f06b32c010a04460664176ee.png

Also, I used the latest version of DDR A Manager, after save and repacking the arc file, the command prompt stuck itself until "Open P310". I wonder if a newer version of DDR A Manager that can fix this problem.🤔🤔🤔

2 hours ago, Monty said:

I prefer the original startup instead of this, the "F**K KONAMI" sounds quite offensive and rude.

54 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

Any idea how to change it back? I'll have to look further into the files when I get the chance but I prefer everything to their original iteration 

Yes, I find it rude as well. You can use these to replace the bad files. 

arkmdx.zip

Maybe somebody can help me. I always get black backgrounds on the menus, gameplay is fine. ALso, I have a few songs with white jacket, and a few more with white jacket + no sound. 

I downloaded 202202, applied 202307, and then finally 202309

Tried to register the dlls, and downloaded k lite codec pack basic, and still black background.

Sin título.png

Modifié par Kralde

3 hours ago, Kralde said:

Maybe somebody can help me. I always get black backgrounds on the menus, gameplay is fine. ALso, I have a few songs with white jacket, and a few more with white jacket + no sound. 

Tried to register the dlls, and downloaded k lite codec pack basic, and still black background.

Sin título.png

Try restarting your PC after this then try launching the game again. 
I had this issue when i first setup then this solved the problem for me. 

8 hours ago, Kralde said:

Sin título.png

Hi you need the bg videos in .m2v

When i come home i will upload for you 

If you already have the videos you must register the .dll and install klite codec

Modifié par JoNB3x

Il y a 12 heures, JoNB3x a dit :

Hi you need the bg videos in .m2v

When i come home i will upload for you 

If you already have the videos you must register the .dll and install klite codec

Hello! Do not worry, I fixed the problem. i redownloaded everything and now is fine, seems I messed up mixing updates

thanks!

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this. So I have my home setup but something I noticed is that the timing compared to the arcades are a bit earlier. Could someone explain what each of these options do? Are those units in ms? Basically what I want to do is to delay the timing of the steps just a bit more. Thanks!

image.png.4df0b9634f2ddff4cbad5affab15551b.png

7 hours ago, DarkMewtwo said:

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this. So I have my home setup but something I noticed is that the timing compared to the arcades are a bit earlier. Could someone explain what each of these options do? Are those units in ms? Basically what I want to do is to delay the timing of the steps just a bit more. Thanks!

image.png.4df0b9634f2ddff4cbad5affab15551b.png

"SSQ_OFFSET, chart offset, the larger the value the later the game is
SOUND_OFFSET, sound offset value, the larger value/the later the sound is [ms]
INPUT_OFFSET, input offset value, the larger the value/the sooner the game will perform judgement [ms]
RENDER_OFFSET, drawing offset value, the larger the value/the later the arrow is visually. Used to compensate for latency. [ms]
BOMB_FRAME_OFFSET, explosion animation offset, drawing delay and input delay [frame]
"

I think you should increase the SSQ Offset by units of 10 or 20 until you find your preference. Or you could try adjusting render offset but I didnt experiment with it. If you're playing at the arcade too maybe leave everything else as default. 

Modifié par MourningStar

15 hours ago, MourningStar said:

"SSQ_OFFSET, chart offset, the larger the value the later the game is
SOUND_OFFSET, sound offset value, the larger value/the later the sound is [ms]
INPUT_OFFSET, input offset value, the larger the value/the sooner the game will perform judgement [ms]
RENDER_OFFSET, drawing offset value, the larger the value/the later the arrow is visually. Used to compensate for latency. [ms]
BOMB_FRAME_OFFSET, explosion animation offset, drawing delay and input delay [frame]
"

I think you should increase the SSQ Offset by units of 10 or 20 until you find your preference. Or you could try adjusting render offset but I didnt experiment with it. If you're playing at the arcade too maybe leave everything else as default. 

Thanks for explaining! Yea, I think SSQ Offset is what I was looking for. I actually had to increase it, and it feels much better now. I have a home setup so I was trying to replicate that arcade timing. 

I discovered how to access courses 9 and 10 in buterfly and the golden league too

you have to modify the butterfly sqlite lat table ddr 16 golden leage status add a table and put all the values in 9999

and ddr to 20 plus data from 2020 is compatible

2 hours ago, eladrus said:

I discovered how to access courses 9 and 10 in buterfly and the golden league too

you have to modify the butterfly sqlite lat table ddr 16 golden leage status add a table and put all the values in 9999

and ddr to 20 plus data from 2020 is compatible

Does Butterfly work for A3? 

• 3 semaines après...

Hi, so i've been having some problems with the Monkey Business DDR Import tool, for some reason when i try the script, it says that the DDR ID is not on the db.json which it is. Am i doing something wrong?

this is the script im trying to use:

python C:\Games\MonkeyBusiness-anthonyfork\utils\db\import_ddr_spice_automap.py --automap_xml C:\Games\DDR\contents\automap_0.xml --version 19 --monkey_db db.json --ddr_id 17184778

Also I'm trying to enable the Dan courses with no luck so far, only the Nonstop A3 and A20, is there any way to enable it on MB? 

Note: I'm using the Anthony Raudino fork of MB

Modifié par Curilang

19 hours ago, Curilang said:

Hi, so i've been having some problems with the Monkey Business DDR Import tool, for some reason when i try the script, it says that the DDR ID is not on the db.json which it is. Am i doing something wrong?

this is the script im trying to use:

python C:\Games\MonkeyBusiness-anthonyfork\utils\db\import_ddr_spice_automap.py --automap_xml C:\Games\DDR\contents\automap_0.xml --version 19 --monkey_db db.json --ddr_id 17184778

Also I'm trying to enable the Dan courses with no luck so far, only the Nonstop A3 and A20, is there any way to enable it on MB? 

Note: I'm using the Anthony Raudino fork of MB

Yo, it's been awhile. Yeah, same thing happened to me, I also did the same thing with Monkey Business as well. 😞

that's unfortunate 😕, welp i can always edit the scores on the db.json.

I'm still struggling with the Dan courses tho, someone told me that by checking the "unlock songs" on the DLL Modder it should appear, but it doesn't seem to work, if i can get a bit of help with that, it would be much appreciated. 

another question, do i really need the ae3-config.xml if i have SpiceTools?