Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

Il y a 7 heures, NoctsRanun a dit :

Search "MDX" in the Nyaa website. Download the 2019090300 first then all versions before A3. Period.

You are very kind thanks a lot my Amazing friend...but in your opinion this Nyaa site is more complete than Virusman site about Dance Revolution? I mean ..Is the same thing that i download A20 and A20 plus Final and A3 on It or It s Better Nyaa?

And in every case i must download in order: A20..A20 plus Final and overwrite at the end A3...right?

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

4 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

You are very kind thanks a lot my Amazing friend...but in your opinion this Nyaa site is more complete than Virusman site about Dance Revolution? I mean ..Is the same thing that i download A20 and A20 plus Final and A3 on It or It s Better Nyaa?

And in every case i must download in order: A20..A20 plus Final and overwrite at the end A3...right?

Yup, correct ^^

Modifié par NoctsRanun

il y a 20 minutes, NoctsRanun a dit :

Yup, correct ^^

Excuse me...someone says is enough use Dance Revolution A 20 plus Final Edition and overwrite on It A3... without use A20 base version.. because in nya site there is A20 plus Final Just in a unique 20 gygas file. Is correct?

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

10 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse me...someone says is enough use Dance Revolution A 20 plus Final Edition and overwrite on It A3... without use A20 base version.. because in nya site there is A20 plus Final Just in a unique 20 gygas file. Is correct?

A20 PLUS Final Edition means: Final PATCH of A20 PLUS. Yes indeed, just overwrite it in A3's 2022062001 data first before 20230704's data. Something like that.

Il y a 17 heures, NoctsRanun a dit :

A20 PLUS Final Edition means: Final PATCH of A20 PLUS. Yes indeed, just overwrite it in A3's 2022062001 data first before 20230704's data. Something like that.

I think my friend the correct path should be this: take Dance Revolution A 20 plus Final Edition and in its data folder overwrite Dance Revolution A3 updated to 2023...if i dont wrong It Is a file of about 2 gygas

3 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

I think my friend the correct path should be this: take Dance Revolution A 20 plus Final Edition and in its data folder overwrite Dance Revolution A3 updated to 2023...if i dont wrong It Is a file of about 2 gygas

But what about 2019090300 data? It should not be forgotten though.

5 hours ago, eladrus said:

How do I unlock the modes dan 9th and 10th with butterfly

And is there a way to put golden class leage in gold

Either use Asphyxia or Monkey Business.

Le 28/08/2023 à 02:52, NoctsRanun a dit :

Search "MDX" in the Nyaa website. Download the 2019090300 first then all versions before A3. Period.

Excuse me Is It normal that also if i overwrite A3 2023 update to A20 Final plus in left upper corner It shows always 2022070400 and not 2023070400?Tia

39 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse me Is It normal that also if i overwrite A3 2023 update to A20 Final plus in left upper corner It shows always 2022070400 and not 2023070400?Tia

just got your message u can change that information in the ea3-config.xml locate <soft> within the xml and there should u see the older displayed version of the game example 

<soft>
        <model __type="str">MDX</model>
        <dest __type="str">J</dest>
        <spec __type="str">A</spec>
        <rev __type="str">A</rev>
        <ext __type="str">2023070400</ext>
    </soft> 

if you updated it might have the older software version u want to add the new string type to the version its been updated to 

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

Il y a 7 heures, RetrnArcGamer35 a dit :

just got your message u can change that information in the ea3-config.xml locate <soft> within the xml and there should u see the older displayed version of the game example 

<soft>
        <model __type="str">MDX</model>
        <dest __type="str">J</dest>
        <spec __type="str">A</spec>
        <rev __type="str">A</rev>
        <ext __type="str">2023070400</ext>
    </soft> 

if you updated it might have the older software version u want to add the new string type to the version its been updated to 

Ok .i understood...if i don t change this parameter in eaconfig.xml the game show me always 2022...i must change It manually ..Right my friend?

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

5 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

A question...where Is possible increase its resolution? Is possible to have 4k?

No, the game's engine and assets were built for 720p. So impossible to run it in higher resolutions.

il y a 11 minutes, komikazui a dit :

No, the game's engine and assets were built for 720p. So impossible to run it in higher resolutions.

Ok...thanks a lot...so apart off Project Diva Tune and Guitar Hero Arcade...all others rythm games are low in resolution unfortunately...

Modifié par kratos1883

7 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Ok...thanks a lot...so apart off Project Diva Tune and Guitar Hero Arcade...all others rythm games are low in resolution unfortunately...

I don't know what you expected, you're in a forum for running arcade games........

New IIDX and Sound Voltex versions are 1080p 120Hz if that makes you feel better.

Il y a 3 heures, bicarus a dit :

I don't know what you expected, you're in a forum for running arcade games........

New IIDX and Sound Voltex versions are 1080p 120Hz if that makes you feel better.

On a 4k screen Is not good see certain games in 2023 till at low resolution...fortunately exist programs or patches as vodoo

Hi, I want to share some doubt with you on the offline EA we all use: asphyxia and monkeybusiness (maybe also Butterfly?)

What are the differences? Why you should choose One instead of the others? Are there any esclusive feature, particular advantages or some bug to avoid?

I've personally used a lot MonkeyBusiness and It was Just fine. Recently tried asphyxia (the custom plugin some user posted here on pg 47 i think) and... Its nothing more/nothing else. They both let you access the special options and save your scores..

I only have the personal convenience to run asphyxia for both DDRA3 and SDVX... but thats Just personal!

So guys, lets share what do you think is "the best" server and why u should use that! 

I'm curious to ear your personal opinion!

Thanks to all 😁😁😁

Modifié par oza180

6 hours ago, oza180 said:

Hi, I want to share some doubt with you on the offline EA we all use: asphyxia and monkeybusiness (maybe also Butterfly?)

What are the differences? Why you should choose One instead of the others? Are there any esclusive feature, particular advantages or some bug to avoid?

I've personally used a lot MonkeyBusiness and It was Just fine. Recently tried asphyxia (the custom plugin some user posted here on pg 47 i think) and... Its nothing more/nothing else. They both let you access the special options and save your scores..

I only have the personal convenience to run asphyxia for both DDRA3 and SDVX... but thats Just personal!

So guys, lets share what do you think is "the best" server and why u should use that! 

Thanks to all 😁😁😁

I'm only familiar with Asphyxia for personal use but I'm not familiar with MonkeyBusiness yet. If I were the Anniversary League model in the future, is it better to use them both Asphyxia or MonkeyBusiness too?

Modifié par NoctsRanun

8 hours ago, oza180 said:

Thanks to all 😁😁😁

asphyxia for easier customization but that really depends on the person who is maintaining that plugin.

On 9/13/2023 at 2:42 PM, oza180 said:

As you say, in the end they are the same or fulfill the same function, the difference is that asphyxia is easier to use, on the other hand, monkeybusiness for some is somewhat complicated to install, and by the way, monkey also works for SDVX

navis_cs made a custom asphyxia plugin on page 47 that properly saves the highest score and rank which I've been using. The one thing is that you have to do is change the visual offset after each set since it does not save.

I found Monkey Business to be difficult to setup properly and it may have still have one problem as described by DSync: "On a sidenote, MonkeyBusiness seems to only able to save the High Scores but not the ranks/progress itself. Not sure if this will be fixed later."

On 9/13/2023 at 5:10 PM, NoctsRanun said:

I'm only familiar with Asphyxia for personal use but I'm not familiar with MonkeyBusiness yet. If I were the Anniversary League model in the future, is it better to use them both Asphyxia or MonkeyBusiness too?

Switched over to Monkey Business and is alot more better and actually saves the scores and enables Golden League.

On that note, does anyone have MDX2023091900 ?

Sorry, how do you access/enable GOLDEN LEAGUE with monkeybusiness? Cant find it on the webui url. Does it work only on gold cab mode?

EDIT: figured it ou! i was using and older version of monkeybusiness! 

Modifié par oza180

On 9/20/2023 at 9:46 AM, pkfire1997 said:

Switched over to Monkey Business and is alot more better and actually saves the scores and enables Golden League.

On that note, does anyone have MDX2023091900 ?

We're likely to get the final DDR A3 patch before the newest DDR game launches so don't exect any newer updates for a year at the moment.

Perhaps we could get an updated OMNI for that.

Modifié par johnjorell

On 9/15/2023 at 9:15 PM, MourningStar said:

navis_cs made a custom asphyxia plugin on page 47 that properly saves the highest score and rank which I've been using. The one thing is that you have to do is change the visual offset after each set since it does not save.

I found Monkey Business to be difficult to setup properly and it may have still have one problem as described by DSync: "On a sidenote, MonkeyBusiness seems to only able to save the High Scores but not the ranks/progress itself. Not sure if this will be fixed later."

I'll have to mess around with navis's plug in later, but if I wanted to save my previous scores from a previous DDR plugin any idea how I would do that? 

I also tried seeing if it was easy enough to fix the timing adjustment issue but I'm not smart enough looking through the files in notepad to figure out what needs to be changed to what. 

Modifié par Megamanny

4 hours ago, Megamanny said:

I'll have to mess around with navis's plug in later, but if I wanted to save my previous scores from a previous DDR plugin any idea how I would do that? 

I also tried seeing if it was easy enough to fix the timing adjustment issue but I'm not smart enough looking through the files in notepad to figure out what needs to be changed to what. 

Might be better to ask the asphyxia discord but I would just make a copy of your game and fiddle around with that one. Custom plugins are not always compatible with the main plugins. Replace the plugin folder and see if it's compatible. 

patcher. turksigara. net for timing adjustments. It's trial and error but I think SSQ offset should be the first thing you change then go from there.

23 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

How do you enable events such as golden league and extra savior for a3 to unlock songs?? 

You need to use a different eamuse server from what I've been told that has fixed the course, golden league, etc. 

Anyone know how to get the arrows to be in the center of the screen instead of the left? The previous turksigara patch had it for 2022 but it's missing from the 2023 update. 

There used to be a document on hex editing to do this but I can't find it anymore. 

1 hour ago, Megamanny said:

You need to use a different eamuse server from what I've been told that has fixed the course, golden league, etc. 

Anyone know how to get the arrows to be in the center of the screen instead of the left? The previous turksigara patch had it for 2022 but it's missing from the 2023 update. 

There used to be a document on hex editing to do this but I can't find it anymore. 

I'm using Monkey Business, do you know what other server that could enable all the events?