Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

3 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

I just realized MonkeyBusiness only supports A3, but I'm staying at A20+ for a while. Do I have to use butterfly again? If yes, need help with that one because I forgot how to install butterfly properly because I'm still stuck in maintenance mode.

I’m using Asphyxia for A20 PLUS and MonkeyBusiness for A3.

4 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

I just realized MonkeyBusiness only supports A3, but I'm staying at A20+ for a while. Do I have to use butterfly again? If yes, need help with that one because I forgot how to install butterfly properly because I'm still stuck in maintenance mode.

It supports both. I have both A20+ Omni and A3 running on MonkeyBusiness. If I get a better score on one game it reflects it to the other and vice versa.

4 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

I tried copy/pasting some files and A3 songs worked on A20 Plus Omnimix. Only thing I noticed was that there was no A3 folder, had to find the songs through the alphabetic folder. 

Good for you. I’d rather wait for the final A3 dump then let someone work on Omni.

2 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

I think I'll try Asphyxia. Spicetools is too hard to setup because it still won't remove my maintenance mode.

I got the DDR plugin installed and what's next?

I think you can uncheck maintenance mode on Spicetools config.

3 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

nope, still in maintenance mode

SpiceTools Config (2021-05-28) 7_22_2023 11_47_39 PM.png

Did you unticked eAmusement Emulation to "Disabled"?

Speaking of eAmuse local server, I'm using MonkeyBusiness on both A20 PLUS and A3. It took me some time to figure and sort out the errors.

Also, try using the latest Spcietools build or download Spice2x (a Spicetools clone which is more stable for me as of this writing)

Modifié par johnjorell

6 hours ago, johnjorell said:

Did you unticked eAmusement Emulation to "Disabled"?

Speaking of eAmuse local server, I'm using MonkeyBusiness on both A20 PLUS and A3. It took me some time to figure and sort out the errors.

Also, try using the latest Spcietools build or download Spice2x (a Spicetools clone which is more stable for me as of this writing)

This would happen if I disable the eAmusement Emulation lol

Something is missing though, I can feel it but I don't know if I did these settings correct

spice2x config - a fork of SpiceTools (2023-04-23) 7_23_2023 10_16_52 AM.png

Dance Dance Revolution 7_23_2023 10_10_46 AM.png

Modifié par xAlchemii

Spoiler
4 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

This would happen if I disable the eAmusement Emulation lol

Something is missing though, I can feel it but I don't know if I did these settings correct

spice2x config - a fork of SpiceTools (2023-04-23) 7_23_2023 10_16_52 AM.png

Dance Dance Revolution 7_23_2023 10_10_46 AM.png

If you're using Asphyxia with the correct plugin, your service url should be localhost:8083

Modifié par mikaelr

Hey guys, just downloaded the base game (MDX-001-2020020300) and applied MDX-2021080400AIOV4 updates over it. So far I noticed songs from Anime/Game genre failed to load properly. The game just stuck/freeze at the album art after confirming the songs. Other songs seems to load fine.

Edit: Solved by registering DLL in contents/com folder. Seems like the lockup only affect licensed songs such as anime/game titles. Once registered the movies and lockup issue dissapears!

Modifié par DSync

On 9/10/2021 at 9:54 PM, piotr25691 said:

go to the com folder in your game dump folder, eg.

D:\MDX-001-2020020300\contents\com

then run the following command in an administrative command prompt in that folder:

for %f in (*.dll) do regsvr32 %f

this should register those DLLs and the videos should play fine, and you won't get lockups on songs with them

Thanks for the DLL registration tips! Didn't knew this had to be done to solve the issue where licensed song will freeze/locked up!

Anyone figured out how to get the 'insert credit' coins mecha working? This is probably the only game that didn't have a working Coin function. I've used spice as the loader for other series like PopnMusic, Nostalgia and beatmania and all has coins feature working.

On 8/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, NicholasNRG said:

To fix the file corruption error, use DBManager to delete the songs with codename koii, roki and siru, since these songs do not have audio files. To fix the songs crashing the game (DDR A american licenses, Rokuchounen and only my railgun), make sure to select "decide for each file" before replacing files from the base game with an update, and uncheck the dummy files in the update for the _jk.arc, m2v and xwb files. You'll notice they all have the same file size (320 bytes, 74.7kb, forgot the other one) which is significantly smaller than the previous ones. This is because those songs have been removed from the official games via updates, but you can still keep and play them by doing that. Be careful as some have different file sizes and you should replace those with the updated ones since those aren't dummy files. As for white jackets in the song list, use jacket_thumbnails_ja_15.arc and jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc from a previous version. Someone on this thread uploaded jacket_thumbnails_ja_19.arc with jackets for all the new A20 PLUS songs.

Kudos Thanks to this great tips I'm able to get ALL the songs even in the latest update 20220202 downloaded from nyaa.torrents. You might notice that some licensed songs are removed from the last 20220202 update, but using the tips by @NicholasNRG I'm able to retain those by excluding the dummies from overwriting when applying the 20220202 update. Will upload a package with all licensed songs + the latest update 20220202 sometime tonight to contribute to those! The only jacket that is missing is OverMyRailgun, all others are there!

The update sequence for the pack is:

1. A20 Basegame 20200203

2. A20 Plus 2021080400AIOV4

3. A20 Plus 20220202 FINAL update from nyaa torrents

Songs database after applying the FINAL update and retain all licensed songs. Let me know if there's anything missing!

Screenshot2023-07-29163402.png.6b5fa415b5d1532d8e44170d72ccdd36.png

Next is to update it to A3!~. But I'll always keep a copy of A20 Plus.

On a sidenote, MonkeyBusiness seems to only able to save the High Scores but not the ranks/progress itself. Not sure if this will be fixed later.

Modifié par DSync

I downloaded A3 and the patch, removed the Removed Songs from the previous patch (banner in white) and the problem is when I load up the A3 Mod website, it didn't included the Tutorial Skip so I can't skip the tutorial lmao

On 7/29/2023 at 8:51 AM, FinalDistance said:

Anyone here have experience with Asphyxia? I’ve recently tried using it but I get a “Network Busy” prompt after swiping my card. 

Did you download the DDR plugins?

16 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

I downloaded A3 and the patch, removed the Removed Songs from the previous patch (banner in white) and the problem is when I load up the A3 Mod website, it didn't included the Tutorial Skip so I can't skip the tutorial lmao

Did you download the DDR plugins?

I did not download the DDR plugins. Also regarding the Tutorial Skip, I never got any help on it so I just put up with it lol

On 7/30/2023 at 10:15 PM, xAlchemii said:

removed the Removed Songs from the previous patch (banner in white)

RE: White Banners

Posting this info, in case it is helpful to anyone.

You can add back the White Banner removed songs (i.e. the ones showing white song jacket art) by copying the files from your earlier MDX-001-2022020200 data back over certain files that were patched with 1 KB files. 

Replacing these files should make the songs playable...

/data/sound/dance/

sknk.xwb

reiw.xwb

nosh.xwb

mkdr.xwb

doku.xwb

/data/arc/jacket/

sknk_jk.arc

reiw_jk.arc

nosh_jk.arc

mkdr_jk.arc

doku_jk.arc

[Probably optional, but I replaced it anyway.]

/data/mdb_apx/movie/

doku.m2v

mkdr.m2v

nosh.m2v

reiw.m2v

sknk.m2v

And replacing these files should add back the jacket art to the song selection screen:

/data/arc/thumbnail/

jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc

jacket_thumbnails_ja_18.arc

Additional: You might be missing some other songs as well. If that's the case, and you want to add them back, you should be able to figure out which ones from this image (screen shot of my sound/dance replaced items folder). These are files that were made 1 KB during the transition from A20 to A3 or from A3 upgrades. Remember that you'll also need to replace their paired file from the jacket folder (and possibly movie folder).

replaced-songs.jpg

Modifié par aoiddr

Le 05/07/2022 à 11:15, ddrnextgen22 a dit :

If you are having problems trying to start the game, try editing the region settings in your ea3-config.xml file.

When I downloaded the update, the region was set to U:A:A (USA) and it didn't work. I then changed to J:A:A and A:B:A respectively, and the game worked fine after that (other than the fact that the ddr plugin on asphyxia-core doesn't support DDR A3, as I got a "The network is busy" error on the login screen).

Perhaps try the following regions:

J:A:A (Japan) - A:B:A (Asia, Australia and New Zealand) - U:K:A (USA) - E:K:A (Europe/Others)

This is my image of the game's title screen with the A:B:A region setting (you should see it on the top-left corner of the screenshot):

20220705_0.png.ce0b2b2272226c91dfcc976476432f2d.png

Forgive me Is possible to have a direct link to download this latest Amazing chapter A3 please?

This is a compilation of all the updates I have been able to download from this page for some time, including the build "DDRA3 MDX-2023091900". Functional using Asphyxia and MB. What it doesn't have is the original gold bg video.

It has many of the songs that have been locked, such as: only my railgun, 回レ!雪月花, 放課後ストライド, Happy, Break Free, Hillbilly Shoes, I Want You To Know, Shut Up and Dance, Believe, Time Of Our Lives, Wake Me Up, 六兆年と一夜物語, 輪廻転生, ようこそジャパリパークへ, More One Night, *ハロー、プラネット。, ありふれたせかいせいふく, すろぉもぉしょん, 妄想税, 39, 愛言葉, The Light.

***OLD***

Download from the following link: https://terabox.com/s/1wIEU-viPHxfURotD-APMnQ
Extraction code: bmff

Download from the following link: https://mega.nz/folder/ihYkxB6K
Key: "-_55OBVONl92NXrGlwsQDA"

• Unzip both files [A3 (MDX-2023091900).rar and Asphyxia DDRA3.rar] in a folder of your choice.
  • In the folder "contents" of A3 (MDX-2023091900) run the file "register (admin).bat" as administrator to register the dll needed to play the background video in DDR. You only need to run it once. Run it again if the background looks black or the DDR has been renamed or changed folder.
  • Run "asphyxia-core-x64.exe" from "Asphyxia DDRA3" to start the service that allows to start DDR later.
  • In the "contents" folder of A3 (MDX-2023091900) run "run (Asphyxia).bat" without administrator mode to start DDR.
  • In the "contents/modules" folder of A3 (MDX-2023091900) is the file "gamemdx_songs_unlocked.dll", which has all the songs unlocked. Just rename it to "gamemdx.dll".

Others:

• Remove the "-w" command from line 5 of the "run.bat" file if you want to run it full screen.
  • If required, you can change the parameters of "run.bat" using "spicecfg.exe" in the Options tab.

Notes:

• The Asphyxia plugin for DDRA3 is modified by me from a plugin that is currently unavailable. It stores the highest value, either the score, the rank or both. It may duplicate data in the db, but it does not affect in its performance, if someone can improve it, please share it.
  • If required, you can download "asphyxia-core-x86.exe" from its official page.
  • This is a translation, so sorry if something is not well understood.
Modifié par navi_cs

20 hours ago, navi_cs said:

This is a compilation of all the updates I have been able to download from this page for some time, including the latest build "DDRA3 MDX-2023070400". It has all the songs unlocked and all the song images as I have tested. Fully functional using Asphyxia. What it doesn't have is the gold bg video.

Extraction code: bmff

• Unzip both files (A3 (MDX-2023070400).rar and Asphyxia DDRA3.rar) in a folder of your choice.
  • In the folder "contents" of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run the file "register (admin).bat" as administrator to register the dll needed to play the background video in DDR. You only need to run it once. Run it again if the background looks black or the DDR has been renamed or changed folder.
  • Run "asphyxia-core-x64.exe" from "Asphyxia DDRA3" to start the service that allows to start DDR later.
  • In the "contents" folder of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run "run.bat" without administrator mode to start DDR.

Others:

• Remove the "-w" command from line 5 of the "run.bat" file if you want to run it full screen.
  • If required, you can change the parameters of "run.bat" using "spicecfg.exe" in the Options tab.

Notes:

• The Asphyxia plugin for DDRA3 is modified by me from a plugin that is currently unavailable. It stores the highest value, either the score, the rank or both. It may duplicate data in the db, but it does not affect in its performance, if someone can improve it, please share it.

Thanks for sharing. Maybe if someone has the clean Gold bg, either next version or in the future....

Modifié par NoctsRanun

On 8/7/2023 at 10:32 PM, navi_cs said:

This is a compilation of all the updates I have been able to download from this page for some time, including the latest build "DDRA3 MDX-2023070400". It has all the songs unlocked and all the song images as I have tested. Fully functional using Asphyxia. What it doesn't have is the gold bg video.

Extraction code: bmff

• Unzip both files (A3 (MDX-2023070400).rar and Asphyxia DDRA3.rar) in a folder of your choice.
  • In the folder "contents" of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run the file "register (admin).bat" as administrator to register the dll needed to play the background video in DDR. You only need to run it once. Run it again if the background looks black or the DDR has been renamed or changed folder.
  • In the "contents" folder of A3 (MDX-2023070400) run "run.bat" without administrator mode to start DDR.

Others:

Notes:

Everything works well, but is there any way to make it so that the display timing adjustment is saved after each session? It resets back to default for each card swipe.

Hi. Off topic but I'm using spicetools to play eamusement. But now I have a problem. I cant get Player 2 to access its eamusement card. It works before but now it won't. I tried pressing F6 but there's no keypad. It's supposed to read both cards by pressing + but now it won't work. How do i access player 2's card? Changing the keypads to different combinations of None and Standard Ps/2 keyboard wont work.

BTW, this is for ddrx2 and x3

I barely changed spicetools. I dont know what's wrong. Im using this method BTW.

https://www.emuline.org/topic/2718-tool-e-amusement-server-works-on-almost-all-games/

Modifié par Darkfeline

Le 29/07/2023 à 10:33, DSync a dit :

Kudos Thanks to this great tips I'm able to get ALL the songs even in the latest update 20220202 downloaded from nyaa.torrents. You might notice that some licensed songs are removed from the last 20220202 update, but using the tips by @NicholasNRG I'm able to retain those by excluding the dummies from overwriting when applying the 20220202 update. Will upload a package with all licensed songs + the latest update 20220202 sometime tonight to contribute to those! The only jacket that is missing is OverMyRailgun, all others are there!

The update sequence for the pack is:

1. A20 Basegame 20200203

2. A20 Plus 2021080400AIOV4

3. A20 Plus 20220202 FINAL update from nyaa torrents

Songs database after applying the FINAL update and retain all licensed songs. Let me know if there's anything missing!

Screenshot2023-07-29163402.png.6b5fa415b5d1532d8e44170d72ccdd36.png

Next is to update it to A3!~. But I'll always keep a copy of A20 Plus.

On a sidenote, MonkeyBusiness seems to only able to save the High Scores but not the ranks/progress itself. Not sure if this will be fixed later.

Forgive me but where Is possible to download these various Versions? A20...A20plus and A 3? Tia