Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

3 hours ago, Megamanny said:

Are you talking about for this data that was just released? I don't think this one has the BPL update. That's in the next one. 

I mean, the latest data over there. When I used Golden League Periods from A20 Plus Data's gamemdx.dll, there was a BPL skin that happened...but crashed. I mean it's just discovery though.

3 hours ago, Megamanny said:

Are you talking about for this data that was just released? I don't think this one has the BPL update. That's in the next one. 

It happened that when I used the GLP from A20 PLUS' gamemdx.dll data, I discovered something that there was a BPL skin during language select, Login and Style Select, but only A20 PLUS system BGM only heard instead of BREAKING THE FUTURE. Weird isn't it🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20230713-193343_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193352_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193357_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193337_Gallery.jpg

I know I asked this before but I figured I try again since I’m stumped. 

Skip Tutorial was not included with the latest patches so every time I finish one song it takes me back to the Japanese pop songs folder. I don’t play on any kind of network so it’s kind of annoying. If anyone can help me out with a Hexedit to take out Tutorial Skip or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. 

9 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

I know I asked this before but I figured I try again since I’m stumped. 

Skip Tutorial was not included with the latest patches so every time I finish one song it takes me back to the Japanese pop songs folder. I don’t play on any kind of network so it’s kind of annoying. If anyone can help me out with a Hexedit to take out Tutorial Skip or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. 

Yeah I figured as much too. Skip tutorial got excluded.

Maybe this will help you guys that are stuck with the default settings of A3. It's an older version of Asphyxia core but it's an offline eamuse server for A3. 

Just do a fresh install of asphyxia and copy these over the files and make the images look similar to what is shown in the files. 

https://easyupload.io/sy77c1

https://easyupload.io/icld1j

1 hour ago, johnjorell said:

Does that happen when you’re taken to the Login screen after selecting language, the game just crashes to desktop?

The game just crashes on desktop. I'm using Windows 11 because I just bought a new gaming PC few days ago.

If Windows 11 doesn't support this dump, then IDK what to do then.

Are you sure its for A3?
There is "A and A20" in plugin description.

Ive teste id with 1.40d and 1.50d, on both I can create profile, PIN is saved, profile too, but then you get "Netword is busy" error.
Even if you force "-eamaint 0" (or click at config EA Mainenance to 0 (off)".

Did anybody go behind this point?
(I was able to make local A3 net working just wih MoneyB. server)

6 hours ago, johnjorell said:

Does that happen when you’re taken to the Login screen after selecting language, the game just crashes to desktop?

This DLL error pisses me off. It keeps saying "libavs-win32.dll' couldn't be loaded: The specified module could not be found."

I tried downloading Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables AIO both version from the github, it's not working. I'm pretty much stuck here 😞

What am I suppose to download then?

Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.16 - 16.12.51.45.png

Modifié par xAlchemii
Added Pic

9 minutes ago, xAlchemii said:

Yeah, I have it, but it's still giving me an error when I launch it with spicetools

Screenshot 2023-07-16 162447.png

couple advice:

* make sure you don't have multiple copies of gamemdx.dll - i.e., don't have one in modules AND one next to spicetools. Delete any duplicates. You can see from the logs that it's trying to load d:\ddra20+\contents\libavs-win32.dll but I think your screenshot is inside modules folder.

* you can also delete "-exec gamemdx.dll" from spiceotols parameters and just let it auto detect.

* download spice2x and it'll give you a better error message without dead links to dependencies

Modifié par bicarus

6 hours ago, bicarus said:

couple advice:

* make sure you don't have multiple copies of gamemdx.dll - i.e., don't have one in modules AND one next to spicetools. Delete any duplicates. You can see from the logs that it's trying to load d:\ddra20+\contents\libavs-win32.dll but I think your screenshot is inside modules folder.

* you can also delete "-exec gamemdx.dll" from spiceotols parameters and just let it auto detect.

* download spice2x and it'll give you a better error message without dead links to dependencies

Oh wow thanks for the solution. Four things I noticed:

1.) Black screen

2.) White banner (removed songs) [honestly, they remove my favorite song: Welcome To Japari Park and Only My Railgun :(. At least they keep my favorite anime show: Osomatsu-san OP1 and OP3]

3.) Stuck in the song selection.

4.) Maintenance Mode??

I'll figure it out on my own, since you helped me a lot (maybe) lol

Update:

-Fixed the black screen solution

-Fixed the stuck song selection.

2nd Update:

-Maintenance Mode is now fixed. It's now online.

I just found out that everytime I finished 3 songs, the game freezes and crashed immediately without even get to see the Thanks For Playing part. There are some parts I still need to fix especially this problem and the white banner.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 165340.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 165209.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 165033.png

Modifié par xAlchemii
Fixing some errors

2 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

Some of the audios like Typhoon and Wolfs plan are missing? 

image.png.107f964017ba5e55b23a706bdcfd07a2.png

Lastly, does anyone know how to get the network working?

Mine is worse. Not only I have the same problem as yours, I have faced two main problems when I play this game:

1.) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gb8QX5Dmv2maBE-zP55AO55FRntI00To/view?usp=sharing

2.) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bA47qyIRMpaCd5hA4R50HRu1lq-TN_qF/view?usp=sharing

Something isn't right when I play this dump like this should not happen and clearly there like a bug somewhere inside my files that crashes after I finished all 3 songs. Did I download the A20+ dump correctly???

Modifié par xAlchemii

2 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

Mine is worse. Not only I have the same problem as yours, I have faced two main problems when I play this game:

1.) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gb8QX5Dmv2maBE-zP55AO55FRntI00To/view?usp=sharing

2.) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bA47qyIRMpaCd5hA4R50HRu1lq-TN_qF/view?usp=sharing

Something isn't right when I play this dump like this should not happen and clearly there like a bug somewhere inside my files that crashes after I finished all 3 songs. Did I download the A20+ dump correctly???

Did you downloaded all of the current versions of A20 first before downloading the final patch of A20 PLUS?

13 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Did you downloaded all of the current versions of A20 first before downloading the final patch of A20 PLUS?

I only downloaded MDX-001-2022020200 from nyaa, I didn't know I have to download all the current versions too. What is the next version I have to download then

Modifié par xAlchemii

On 7/13/2023 at 7:29 PM, NoctsRanun said:

I mean, the latest data over there. When I used Golden League Periods from A20 Plus Data's gamemdx.dll, there was a BPL skin that happened...but crashed. I mean it's just discovery though.

It happened that when I used the GLP from A20 PLUS' gamemdx.dll data, I discovered something that there was a BPL skin during language select, Login and Style Select, but only A20 PLUS system BGM only heard instead of BREAKING THE FUTURE. Weird isn't it🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20230713-193343_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193352_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193357_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-193337_Gallery.jpg

bpl battle mode wasn't supposed to appear unless you did something with the dll. just return it to the old dll that it came with (the update).

7 hours ago, wowowowowo0294 said:

bpl battle mode wasn't supposed to appear unless you did something with the dll. just return it to the old dll that it came with (the update).

This is only just a discovery from A20 PLUS' GLP gamemdx.dll . Of course I'm always returning the latest update's dll after that.