Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 4/26/2023 at 4:17 AM, JerryKazama said:

try to turn off premium free on HEXEDIT and dont play on Event Mode

Hm wasn't doing either of these things, still only got the first round score saving.

It also doesn't load my profile settings that I set (e.g. cyber arrows)

Just informing everyone that it turns out that Monkey Business also has a data limit of 3.1MB for dbJson or else you'll get a server busy error when logging in. 

At least it's still much larger compared to Asphyxia which only has a limit of 1MB. 

9 hours ago, ibuki said:

Just informing everyone that it turns out that Monkey Business also has a data limit of 3.1MB for dbJson or else you'll get a server busy error when logging in. 

At least it's still much larger compared to Asphyxia which only has a limit of 1MB. 

damn i didnt know MB has a data limit like Asphy. Mine still 600kb, still a long journey to 3,1mb.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:45 PM, kabal said:

Hm wasn't doing either of these things, still only got the first round score saving.

It also doesn't load my profile settings that I set (e.g. cyber arrows)

I looked into it a little more, the method it fails on is on the "usergamedata_advanced" here:

File "/home/mb/MonkeyBusiness-main/modules/ddr/playerdata.py", line 39, in usergamedata_advanced
    request_info = await core_process_request(request)
  File "/home/mb/MonkeyBusiness-main/core_common.py", line 137, in core_process_request
    xml = KBinXML(xml_dec)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/kbinxml/kbinxml.py", line 54, in __init__
    self.from_binary(input)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/kbinxml/kbinxml.py", line 406, in from_binary
    string = bytes(data[:-1]).decode(self.encoding)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x96 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

I thought maybe it was due to having unlocked everything in startup.arc so I reverted that and then started to get this instead:

File "/home/mb/MonkeyBusiness-main/modules/dr/playerdata.py",line 39, in usergamedata_advanced
request info = await core process request (request)
File
"/home/mb/MonkeyBusiness-main/core common.py line 137, in core_process_request
xm1 = KBinXML (xml dec)
File " /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/kbinxmI/kbinxml.py",line54,in init self.from binary(input)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/kbinxm1/kbinxml.py", line 411, in from binary
node.text = string.strip('10')
File "src/IxmI/etree.pyx", line 1042, in 1xml.etree. _Element.text..
set
File "src/1xml/apihelpers.pxi" line 748, in Ixml.etree._ setNodeText
File "src/lxm1/apihelpers.pxi line 736, in Ixml.etree.
createTextNode
File "src/1xmI/apihelpers.pxi line 1541, in Ixml.etree..
ut£8
ValueError: All strings must be XML compatible: Unicode or ASCII, no NULL bytes or control characters

• 2 semaines après...
21 hours ago, kdeux said:

hhello a todos , el DDRa3 se ejecuta en 720P , esposible ejecutarlo en 1080? como seria ´para poder lograrlo?

estoy ocupando spicetool

saludos a todos

Please read the rules only English and French.

PD: Try to search in .xml file.. idk really just look

On 5/20/2023 at 2:09 AM, kdeux said:

thank you !!! nice !

Btw sorry for being an a...  i think the bemaniso tool can run the a20 in HD mode but i dont have the bemanitool from that site

• 3 semaines après...

Hi everyone.

I need some help with the sync on A20+ (2022-02-02)

When starting testing just after downloading the data, I was getting Greats and Goods, both them with "Slow" timing; also, I was seeing that the arrows were reaching the judgment zone earlier than the music. Then, I have been using bemanipatcher to fix the sync, and after several "trial and error" rounds, I was only able to fix the sync visually (for this, i used the Sound Offset patch). I mean, now the arrows reach the judgement zone at the same time with the music; however, I'm still getting the same Greats and Goods from the first tryouts. I have tried modifying the other sync patches to try to fix this issue, but I'm not getting any results. Currently, this is the configuration that I have on the bemanipatcher after all the tryouts :

image.png.251702a45021a9769c28557bac55ad57.png

As you see, I even tried setting Input and Render Offset to 0, but I didn't see any improvements with the timing.

If you could please give any solution for that it would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, JSP96 said:

Hi everyone.

When starting testing just after downloading the data, I was getting Greats and Goods, both them with "Slow" timing; also, I was seeing that the arrows were reaching the judgment zone earlier than the music. Then, I have been using bemanipatcher to fix the sync, and after several "trial and error" rounds, I was only able to fix the sync visually (for this, i used the Sound Offset patch). I mean, now the arrows reach the judgement zone at the same time with the music; however, I'm still getting the same Greats and Goods from the first tryouts. I have tried modifying the other sync patches to try to fix this issue, but I'm not getting any results. Currently, this is the configuration that I have on the bemanipatcher after all the tryouts :

As you see, I even tried setting Input and Render Offset to 0, but I didn't see any improvements with the timing.

Thanks in advance!

I had a similar issue and hate to FPS limit it in nvidia control panel to get timing to work right.

hace 19 horas, Scribbler dijo:

I had a similar issue and hate to FPS limit it in nvidia control panel to get timing to work right.

Did you manage to limit the FPS to 60 FPS? Because I have already done it but the problem still exists.

image.png.13602eaaad7ffa67c4ce8e4352374052.png

• 3 semaines après...
On 6/9/2023 at 10:08 PM, JSP96 said:

Hi everyone.

image.png.251702a45021a9769c28557bac55ad57.png

Thanks in advance!

Leave the other offsets on their default settings; What you should adjust is the SSQ Offset.

I randomly started getting a "Network is busy" message when trying to put in my eamusement card in the game with Monkey Business. My db.json file is far from 3.1mb so what gives?

On 6/30/2023 at 9:52 AM, NicholasNRG said:

Leave the other offsets on their default settings; What you should adjust is the SSQ Offset.

I randomly started getting a "Network is busy" message when trying to put in my eamusement card in the game with Monkey Business. My db.json file is far from 3.1mb so what gives?

Send me a PM. I got asphyxia and ddr plugin file that can maybe help you out with the card issue. 

I had that initially with my A3 data but the files I got from someone else fixed it for me. 

Anyone data update releases? The only publicly available one is the July 2022 update. There are people with something newer but I don't have the connections to get a copy. 

2 hours ago, NotEarl said:

MDX-2022070400-to-MDX-2023070400.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/tBLPxE3B

Includes a year's worth of updates to A3 including Pure Rude.

59 minutes ago, NotEarl said:

That's right! Also you'll need to mod your gamemdx.dll to play properly and the dll website is updated to work on the new version.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I dragged and dropped the contents but the game is still booting up as the 202207 version. 

Not sure how to "apply" the update. 

Could you please link the .dll website? I know of mon's but it only goes so far up to A20+ unless if I'm completely blind and didn't notice the A3 one. 

Modifié par Megamanny
info

57 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I dragged and dropped the contents but the game is still booting up as the 202207 version. 

Not sure how to "apply" the update. 

Could you please link the .dll website? I know of mon's but it only goes so far up to A20+ unless if I'm completely blind and didn't notice the A3 one. 

Go to 

https://patcher.turksigara.net/ and drag the DLL then go to contexts/modules/ea3-config and change 2022070400 to 2023070400 :)

Modifié par DDRshane

You guys rock. Thanks so much. That really helped me out. 

For anyone else curious, I patched the game using the above link and changed the date to 2023 and it all booted up just fine with the current MDX. 

This is a learning experience for me since I've never been involved with arcade data until I moved out to the middle of nowhere with no DDR nearby. 

Noticed the "center arrows for single player" option is missing from the 2023 patch. Not a deal breaker. I'll just have to adjust my personal setup. 

Modifié par Megamanny

14 hours ago, NotEarl said:

MDX-2022070400-to-MDX-2023070400.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/tBLPxE3B

Includes a year's worth of updates to A3 including Pure Rude.

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much!

Does anyone have a rar file of the missing songs for the new data? The missing songs are mainly on the vocaloid licenses of DDR A20 along with Reiwa with its awesome Challenge chart LMAO

Or a guide on which files to copy and paste for them.

Modifié par ibuki

11 hours ago, ibuki said:

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much!

Does anyone have a rar file of the missing songs for the new data? The missing songs are mainly on the vocaloid licenses of DDR A20 along with Reiwa with its awesome Challenge chart LMAO

Or a guide on which files to copy and paste for them.

This isn't omni data so if the official game took them off there's no way to play them on this update. You can probably get access to them if you play with the previous dll file but you lose the newer songs.