Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

@LimKum

There could be several reasons, check that the card codes match in asphyxia and spicetools, another reason could be the localhost and the port with which spicetools works, at first it didn't work for me because I didn't have the card codes properly configured cards at spicetools

En 5/8/2022 a las 0:48, LimKum dijo:

This is what I downloaded for the DDR plugin. I ran Asphyxia 1.40d used Spicetools to launch A3. When I pressed the "+" button to use a card, I got a "Network is Busy" error.

1.-copy the ea3-config in prop
2.-in spicecfg go to card and generate a new one
3.-in the spicecfg go to options and in service url put the one that gives you the Asphyxia Core as in the image.
with that it should work, at least it worked for me that way

fsdf.png

ea3-config.xml

• 3 semaines après...
En 3/9/2022 a las 5:33, Curru dijo:

hello friend maybe you already solved it, I had the same problem with the version you download of nyaa MDX-2022020200, I have solved it by replacing the folder contents/data/arc/bm2d, by the folder that I had of the DDR 
  A3.

if you want to keep the A20plus logo do not replace these files.

A20PLUS LOGOS.jpg

Hi bro can you upload only the ddr a20+ logo.arc? i need it  and i dont want to download all the data. 

Here is another offline server, made in Python. The name of this offline server is "Monkey Business."

Click here!

I have been in touch with the developer of this server and I have done testing and given feedback as well. So far it works fine on DDR A20 PLUS and DDR A3.

Score saving and persistence:

• DDR A3: saves personal score only
  • DDR A20 PLUS: saves personal score, rival score, machine score, and world best score.
  • DDR A20 and DDR A (Ace): I haven't tested, but I would presume it also works on DDR A20 and older up to DDR A since they're all using the same methods.

Notes:

• Just like butterfly there is no front-facing interface that Asphyxia has. So if you want to change profile-related settings like Calories, Judgment, etc. you have to start the game one time first and go through the process of setting up your profile in the game. At that point, a database file named `db.json` will be created inside the "MonkeyBusiness" folder. You  edit your profile settings.
  • Start the game and play a full credit. You will notice that some changes you made might not take effect yet (like removing the Guidelines). That's fine; just finish playing one full credit up to the "Thank You For Playing" screen.
  • Fully exit the game (as in totally close the program), and then start it again. The changes you made to your profile settings should take effect by then.
  • Unlike butterfly and Asphyxia which use Localhost (127.0.0.1), Monkey Business uses an internally assigned IP address. Make sure that you set your `services` tag/URL to that internally assigned IP address. Also make sure you set `-urlslash` to 1 (enable).  You'll see this detail when Monkey Business starts up so you won't forget.

On 9/15/2022 at 1:22 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Here is another offline server, made in Python. The name of this offline server is "Monkey Business."

Click here!

I have been in touch with the developer of this server and I have done testing and given feedback as well. So far it works fine on DDR A20 PLUS and DDR A3.

• DDR A20 PLUS: saves personal score, rival score, machine score, and world best score.
  • DDR A20 and DDR A (Ace): I haven't tested, but I would presume it also works on DDR A20 and older up to DDR A since they're all using the same methods.

Notes:

• Just like butterfly there is no front-facing interface that Asphyxia has. So if you want to change profile-related settings like Calories, Judgment, etc. you have to start the game one time first and go through the process of setting up your profile in the game. At that point, a database file named `db.json` will be created inside the "MonkeyBusiness" folder. You  edit your profile settings.
  • Start the game and play a full credit. You will notice that some changes you made might not take effect yet (like removing the Guidelines). That's fine; just finish playing one full credit up to the "Thank You For Playing" screen.
  • Fully exit the game (as in totally close the program), and then start it again. The changes you made to your profile settings should take effect by then.
  • Unlike butterfly and Asphyxia which use Localhost (127.0.0.1), Monkey Business uses an internally assigned IP address. Make sure that you set your `services` tag/URL to that internally assigned IP address. Also make sure you set `-urlslash` to 1 (enable).  You'll see this detail when Monkey Business starts up so you won't forget.

Thank you brother I'm gonna try this. high five! 

On 9/8/2022 at 9:01 AM, NoctsRanun said:

I wonder if someone has the clean Gold BGA🤔🤔🤔

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KCJ0UC-PavtflzFLStypgRKCHeKgD1BX/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iq_k-NzjPuNWS-6xsZh8GpHTixOeqQDp/view?usp=drivesdk

These aren’t official so I tried to get it as close as possible to the real thing.

2 hours ago, komikazui said:

I think I remember that one.

• 2 semaines après...

MonkeyBusiness Update (I was informed by no less than the author himself) 20220927:

Get it here: https://github.com/drmext/MonkeyBusiness

Enhancements

• Now displays "World Best" score! There is a slight catch:
    • you need to replay the song to get the song into the database, and from there onwards the score will show up
    • Machine Best and Area Best are based on the "World Best" score for now (this is typical for an offline server because it's like having just one machine in the entire server)
  • You can now add/configure rivals!
    • You can do this by playing a credit first so that the database will assign rival "slots" to your profile. They will be defaulted to just zeros (0).
    • After a credit, you can now add the "ddr_id" of your rivals (assuming you have other profiles in the database!). Replace the zero in Rival 1 (or 2 or 3 slot) with the "ddr_id" of your rival and done!
  • Now displays Rival Scores!
  • Has "visually working" screenshot feature!
    • you'll now see "Press 1 to take screenshot" and you can interact with it by pressing 1.
    • No screenshot will actually be generated; right now it's just the ability to see this notification and interact with it.

Fixes

• "Muted sound" during the "Song Results" screen is now fixed. Take note that music is really muted during the "Song Results" screen of Final Stage when you qualify for Extra Stage; that is not a bug/glitch.
  • Other under-the-hood fixes

On 9/15/2022 at 1:22 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Click here!

Notes:

Modifié par topet2k12001

56 minutes ago, xhaneulx said:

Hello, how can I modify the FPS so that it goes to 60 fps?

MDX-2022070400

ddr.png.dbbbea842941155179144eaf8f326bbf.png

Buy a newer / faster PC, with a CPU (Intel) and GPU (NVIDIA) GTX 9xx / RTX series

No need for a IGPU, a GPU build into the CPU !

Invité Bootleg
14 minutes ago, Curru said:

hello, this version of omnimix of ddr, I do not know which version ddr is correct, I copy the files in a copy of DDR A20+(MDX-001-2022020200).
Problems found.... crash when starting game choosing the language.
My solution on writing files from my other copy of A20+ copy the files from the contents/data/arc folder and replacing the files again.
to have the omnimix logo back copy these files from the omnimix compressed file, contents/data/arc/bm2d:
*demo_title_v1.arc
*demo_title_v2.arc
I am not an expert, in this, it is what I did and it has worked for me, I have played the game for about 20 minutes, and at the moment I have not had any more problems, so good luck haha.

I used this file to make it work...

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1tbQjgUgjzUjiL-Kho6AFp0lFctfuOo9Y&export=download

IMG20221003131730.jpg

IMG20221003131847.jpg

IMG20221003131859.jpg

IMG20221003131912.jpg

ea3-config.xml 54.22 kB · 1 download

when did this come out ? thats interesting.

hace 10 horas, Curru dijo:

I deleted my post because I think I put something else to avoid confusion, sorry for the inconvenience

I'm uploading the omnimix to mega, because I don't remember well now that files I copied exactly again to make it work for me. As soon as I finish uploading it I give you the link.

this is my DDR A20+ used

Sorry for the inconvenience but where can I download the OmniMix?

MonkeyBusiness (offline server) update 20221004...fresh and hot, just updated minutes ago!

What's New:

• Area Best and Machine Best scores are now fully functioning (they are no longer based on "World Best" score)!
    • IMPORTANT NOTES:
      • This is a new implementation/change, so the Area Best and Machine Best scores will have to be new scores (since previously, the Area/Machine Best scores used to be based on the "World Best" score).
      • The "Area" is defined by "E.region" in the file "facility.py" located in "modules->core" folder, and NOT the "Area" that you chose when you initially set up your card.
        • The default value that you will see is 'JP-13'
        • So if you want to change the "Area" (for Area Best) you will need to edit the abovementioned file.
        • See screenshot below for reference.

image.png.7e601a91d836e1528742c013df967845.png

• Working support for Dan Courses - and it can support both scenarios for stock/vanilla DDR A20 PLUS as well as DDR A20 PLUS Omnimix!
    • Context:
      • In DDR A20 PLUS Omnimix, the behavior of the Dan Courses has been modified to show/display ALL Dan Courses without unlocking.
      • This change/update in MonkeyBusiness still allows for proper support/progressing of Dan Courses on stock/default DDR A20 PLUS.

• Under-the-hood optimization
    • Faster Loading Time (after entering your PIN)
    • Context:
      • You won't notice it when you've just started using an offline server like MonkeyBusiness, but when the back-end database starts to get filled up with so many records, the game eventually tends to take some time to load.
      • This happens on certain parts of the game where records are being "read" from the database, e.g. after entering your PIN, during the "Caution" screen - but NOT during actual gameplay.
      • The author of MonkeyBusiness has optimized this so you will experience faster loading times!

On 9/28/2022 at 6:36 AM, topet2k12001 said:

MonkeyBusiness Update (I was informed by no less than the author himself) 20220927:

Enhancements

• Now displays "World Best" score! There is a slight catch:
    • you need to replay the song to get the song into the database, and from there onwards the score will show up
    • Machine Best and Area Best are based on the "World Best" score for now (this is typical for an offline server because it's like having just one machine in the entire server)
  • You can now add/configure rivals!
    • You can do this by playing a credit first so that the database will assign rival "slots" to your profile. They will be defaulted to just zeros (0).
    • After a credit, you can now add the "ddr_id" of your rivals (assuming you have other profiles in the database!). Replace the zero in Rival 1 (or 2 or 3 slot) with the "ddr_id" of your rival and done!
  • Now displays Rival Scores!
  • Has "visually working" screenshot feature!
    • you'll now see "Press 1 to take screenshot" and you can interact with it by pressing 1.
    • No screenshot will actually be generated; right now it's just the ability to see this notification and interact with it.

Fixes

• "Muted sound" during the "Song Results" screen is now fixed. Take note that music is really muted during the "Song Results" screen of Final Stage when you qualify for Extra Stage; that is not a bug/glitch.
  • Other under-the-hood fixes

Modifié par topet2k12001

En 1/10/2022 a las 22:07, petje dijo:

Buy a newer / faster PC, with a CPU (Intel) and GPU (NVIDIA) GTX 9xx / RTX series

No need for a IGPU, a GPU build into the CPU !

The problem is that it goes to 400FPS, and when choosing a song the selector moves quickly, which makes it difficult to choose the song, that's why I would like to know how to change to a stable 60FPS please

6 hours ago, xhaneulx said:

I would like to know how to change to a stable 60FPS

https://www.theouterhaven.net/2021/07/how-to-enable-frame-rate-limit-for-nvidia-gpus/#:~:text=Right-click the desktop and,in your desired frame rate.

I assume you got a 120 / 144 Hz monitor ?

Limit the FPS to 60 in NVIDIA or Windows settings

setting-max-frame-rate-in-nvidia.png?tri

4a715967-2a49-4b38-96d1-6ec08511b6f0.jpg

Maybe this helps

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

il y a 17 minutes, petje a dit :

ches ches bro thats it ye ol  nvidia control panel trick used it a lot lately with other shit.  FYi u only need to use thisimage.png.ea27cf8407533093c5b6db711872d429.png

hace 8 horas, petje dijo:

Thank you very much!!! if it works, it's stable 60fps

En 4/10/2022 a las 3:30, topet2k12001 dijo:

MonkeyBusiness (offline server) update 20221004...fresh and hot, just updated minutes ago!

What's New:

• Area Best and Machine Best scores are now fully functioning (they are no longer based on "World Best" score)!
    • IMPORTANT NOTES:
      • This is a new implementation/change, so the Area Best and Machine Best scores will have to be new scores (since previously, the Area/Machine Best scores used to be based on the "World Best" score).
      • The "Area" is defined by "E.region" in the file "facility.py" located in "modules->core" folder, and NOT the "Area" that you chose when you initially set up your card.
        • The default value that you will see is 'JP-13'
        • So if you want to change the "Area" (for Area Best) you will need to edit the abovementioned file.
        • See screenshot below for reference.

image.png.7e601a91d836e1528742c013df967845.png

• Working support for Dan Courses - and it can support both scenarios for stock/vanilla DDR A20 PLUS as well as DDR A20 PLUS Omnimix!
    • Context:
      • In DDR A20 PLUS Omnimix, the behavior of the Dan Courses has been modified to show/display ALL Dan Courses without unlocking.
      • This change/update in MonkeyBusiness still allows for proper support/progressing of Dan Courses on stock/default DDR A20 PLUS.

• Under-the-hood optimization
    • Faster Loading Time (after entering your PIN)
    • Context:
      • You won't notice it when you've just started using an offline server like MonkeyBusiness, but when the back-end database starts to get filled up with so many records, the game eventually tends to take some time to load.
      • This happens on certain parts of the game where records are being "read" from the database, e.g. after entering your PIN, during the "Caution" screen - but NOT during actual gameplay.
      • The author of MonkeyBusiness has optimized this so you will experience faster loading times!

Hi Topek.... thanks as always for your contributions and news of this server.... I would like to ask you something: is there or is there a way to customize the profile like removing the "guidelines" or changing the "Arrowskin". I like to play without lines and the arrows in "Classic". Thank you!

On 8/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Ghostxdeath said:

1.-copy the ea3-config in prop
2.-in spicecfg go to card and generate a new one
3.-in the spicecfg go to options and in service url put the one that gives you the Asphyxia Core as in the image.
with that it should work, at least it worked for me that way

fsdf.png

ea3-config.xml 54.22 kB · 53 downloads

thanks that help a lot. anyone know how set this up via launchbox or hyperspin? *edit* was able to setup this in Hyperspin with RocketLauncher but it has issues with exiting. 

Modifié par Bootleg

27 minutes ago, jpv1018 said:

Hi Topek.... thanks as always for your contributions and news of this server.... I would like to ask you something: is there or is there a way to customize the profile like removing the "guidelines" or changing the "Arrowskin". I like to play without lines and the arrows in "Classic". Thank you!

Topet"

4 hours ago, jpv1018 said:

Hi Topet.... thanks as always for your contributions and news of this server.... I would like to ask you something: is there or is there a way to customize the profile like removing the "guidelines" or changing the "Arrowskin". I like to play without lines and the arrows in "Classic". Thank you!

Hi,

As mentioned in my initial post, MonkeyBusiness does not have a convenient UI (unlike Asphyxia) but yes it is possible!

1. First of all you need to make sure that you have already configured a profile and played the game at least once. This causes the database of MonkeyBusiness to be created. This is where your records will reside, as well as the profile settings (customizations that you are looking for).
  2. In the MonkeyBusiness folder, you will now find a new file named "db.json". This is the database. Open the database using a text editor (like Notepad++ for example).
  3. You can find the editable fields for customizing your profile (Removing Guidelines, Selecting your Dancing Character, your Arrow Skin, Judgment foreground/background, turning on Fast/Slow, etc.). See screenshot as reference. You can even set "rivals" if you wish, assuming there are other profiles in the database.

image.png.f454d6a4c72674fa943fba2b87eb31e2.png

"calories_disp": "On",
                        "character": "All Character Random",
                        "arrow_skin": "Normal",
                        "filter": "Darkest",
                        "guideline": "Off",
                        "priority": "Judgment",
                        "timing_disp": "On",
                        "rival_1_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)
                        "rival_2_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)
                        "rival_3_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)

4. Here are the values you can select for each field mentioned above. You type them manually and save db.json.

image.png.42f8da1a2c1d4a5b5feae867bb2195a4.png

calories_disp = ["Off", "On"]
        character = ["All Character Random", "Man Random", "Female Random", "Yuni", "Rage", "Afro", "Jenny", "Emi", "Baby-Lon", "Gus", "Ruby", "Alice", "Julio", "Bonnie", "Zero", "Rinon"]
        arrow_skin = ["Normal", "X", "Classic", "Cyber", "Medium", "Small", "Dot"]
        screen_filter = ["Off", "Dark", "Darker", "Darkest"]
        guideline = ["Off", "Border", "Center"]
        priority = ["Judgment", "Arrow"]
        timing_disp = ["Off", "On"]

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 20 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

Hi,

As mentioned in my initial post, MonkeyBusiness does not have a convenient UI (unlike Asphyxia) but yes it is possible!

1. First of all you need to make sure that you have already configured a profile and played the game at least once. This causes the database of MonkeyBusiness to be created. This is where your records will reside, as well as the profile settings (customizations that you are looking for).
  2. In the MonkeyBusiness folder, you will now find a new file named "db.json". This is the database. Open the database using a text editor (like Notepad++ for example).
  3. You can find the editable fields for customizing your profile (Removing Guidelines, Selecting your Dancing Character, your Arrow Skin, Judgment foreground/background, turning on Fast/Slow, etc.). See screenshot as reference. You can even set "rivals" if you wish, assuming there are other profiles in the database.

image.png.f454d6a4c72674fa943fba2b87eb31e2.png

"calories_disp": "On",
                        "character": "All Character Random",
                        "arrow_skin": "Normal",
                        "filter": "Darkest",
                        "guideline": "Off",
                        "priority": "Judgment",
                        "timing_disp": "On",
                        "rival_1_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)
                        "rival_2_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)
                        "rival_3_ddr_id": 12345678, (enter your rival's ddr_id in this field)

4. Here are the values you can select for each field mentioned above. You type them manually and save db.json.

image.png.42f8da1a2c1d4a5b5feae867bb2195a4.png

calories_disp = ["Off", "On"]
        character = ["All Character Random", "Man Random", "Female Random", "Yuni", "Rage", "Afro", "Jenny", "Emi", "Baby-Lon", "Gus", "Ruby", "Alice", "Julio", "Bonnie", "Zero", "Rinon"]
        arrow_skin = ["Normal", "X", "Classic", "Cyber", "Medium", "Small", "Dot"]
        screen_filter = ["Off", "Dark", "Darker", "Darkest"]
        guideline = ["Off", "Border", "Center"]
        priority = ["Judgment", "Arrow"]
        timing_disp = ["Off", "On"]

Hi, Topet....I'm sorry for misspelling your name... hahaha..... I'm going to try this. Thanks!

Hello everyone, this is my first post, the truth is that I have reviewed the entire forum and all the threads to find a solution to the error caused by the game. Selecting the English language crashes the game, also at the end of a song crashes. I'm really new to this, and I've registered dlls, installed Direct X, k lite codec, etc. someone could guide me please

log.txt

• 2 semaines après...