Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 9 horas, xxyke dijo:

Can someone teach me how to recover these three songs with white covers? These three songs correspond to the file names in the data?I wonder whether it can be restored from the copy of the old version。

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

I had the same problem. I always followed this post and its updates to update my DDR, but there are missing files and one or another in bad condition. So look for a Torrent of one of the older versions to fix it.
I uploaded a file with some files that fix the songs with "missing thumbnails" and the song "Wolf's Rain", although there may be some missing, it's not very accurate.

https://terabox.com/s/1TbpzKc3-5m5wGvx48_p5bw

Does anybody know either how to get the background to work on gold cab mode or how to run the blue BG without having the game crash on A3?

Also.....

On 7/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, NotEarl said:

I've been using A3 with Asphyxia 1.40d and it saves scores. 

https://github.com/drmext/plugins

I hope this can help some who want to play the game with saved scores.

Is it possible to set options like classic skin and no guide lines using this?

EDIT: I figured out how to get it setup, mostly, but I get Network Busy error every time I try to login with a profile to A3.  Any idea how to get around this/fix?

Modifié par ribbonzzipperz

10 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I had the same problem. I always followed this post and its updates to update my DDR, but there are missing files and one or another in bad condition. So look for a Torrent of one of the older versions to fix it.
I uploaded a file with some files that fix the songs with "missing thumbnails" and the song "Wolf's Rain", although there may be some missing, it's not very accurate.

https://terabox.com/s/1TbpzKc3-5m5wGvx48_p5bw

Thanks!

12 hours ago, ribbonzzipperz said:

Does anybody know either how to get the background to work on gold cab mode or how to run the blue BG without having the game crash on A3?

Also.....

Is it possible to set options like classic skin and no guide lines using this?

EDIT: I figured out how to get it setup, mostly, but I get Network Busy error every time I try to login with a profile to A3.  Any idea how to get around this/fix?

I got the network busy error the first time. I went to Spice and generated a new card and it worked since. And yes you can setup arrow skins, etc on the Asphyxia menu.

On 7/4/2022 at 11:30 AM, bakaaa said:

Hello MDX-2022070400 DDR A3

Update file from DDR A20 PLUS

https://mega.nz/file/QXl2gQaT#2qC8mv2RbykIb_jvWC2YS3jZMcennR-AXOLBY5tJ_r0

Which version of DDR A20 Plus is this update file for DDR A3  ( MDX-2022070400 )  supposed to be applied to?   Been out of the loop on DDR lately so not sure if I the version of DDR A20 Plus I have is correct or if I need some other updates before applying this one.    Thanks.

EDIT:   Found these on Nyaa - guessing this update is applied on this ?

MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL

https://nyaa.si/view/1509737

Modifié par Max Panda

54 minutes ago, Max Panda said:

Which version of DDR A20 Plus is this update file for DDR A3  ( MDX-2022070400 )  supposed to be applied to?   Been out of the loop on DDR lately so not sure if I the version of DDR A20 Plus I have is correct or if I need some other updates before applying this one.    Thanks.

EDIT:   Found these on Nyaa - guessing this update is applied on this ?

MDX-001-2022020200 - Dance Dance Revolution A20 PLUS FINAL

https://nyaa.si/view/1509737

yes

En 20/7/2022 a las 22:50, NoctsRanun dijo:

Yep. 2022070400 for now.

Already download the update file  ;) thank 

issues:

-> After play a song and get the scxreen result game crash and close (I thought that the theme gold could affect and that is why the crash so I put the .dll as factory but still I have the same crash ) 

thank to everyone

En 17/7/2022 a las 13:13, SYNTHSPC dijo:

please could you share A3-bg gold?

those videos exist on the update file you must install K-lite codec in the last version 

https://codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

image.png

image.png

Modifié par JoNB3x

6 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

issues:

-> After play a song and get the scxreen result game crash and close (I thought that the theme gold could affect and that is why the crash so I put the .dll as factory but still I have the same crash ) 

thank to everyone

those videos exist on the update file you must install K-lite codec in the last version 

image.png

image.png

Well, I don't have any crash at all ^^

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ui-VSOdpTWSbW9_TkNxBWqcfaqQKqMN/view?usp=drivesdk

hace 5 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

Pin de Kevin Greene en Picture Replies | Memes, Memes graciosos, Memes  divertidos

I am using the version MDX-001-2020020300 and on top of that I put the update... maybe you are using another version? I say because that same version MDX-001-2020020300 in A20 mode I have no problems.

31 minutes ago, JoNB3x said:

Pin de Kevin Greene en Picture Replies | Memes, Memes graciosos, Memes  divertidos

I am using the version MDX-001-2020020300 and on top of that I put the update... maybe you are using another version? I say because that same version MDX-001-2020020300 in A20 mode I have no problems.

I'm using both 2020020300 along with the 2022020200 (FINAL UPDATE of A20 PLUS) and a combined 20220704 data,

Modifié par NoctsRanun

hace 1 hora, NoctsRanun dijo:

I'm using both 2020020300 along with the 2022020200 (FINAL UPDATE of A20 PLUS) and a combined 20220704 data,

ok I have the final A20+ data... could you tell me how to combine everything? what exactly should i replace? I would really appreciate it 😄

2 hours ago, Serpent said:

Under Hexedit; what does Premium Free do?

Also, I thought there was an option so that the game doesn't end after 3 songs...

Where is that option?

Premium Free: Endless Stages.

There's the bemanipatcher for A3 inside the HEXedit folder to remove Premium Free.

6 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

ok I have the final A20+ data... could you tell me how to combine everything? what exactly should i replace? I would really appreciate it 😄

Overwrite the whole data from 2019090300 (The very first A20 data separated from A data) then overwrite from 2020020300 to all updated versions (including 2020031700 aka final update of A20, 2020072800, 2021031600, 2021080400, and 2022020200) and finally 2022070400. Delete the license songs that were removed from the game (sadly, tried opening startup.arc with DDR A-A20 manager but ended up giving me a "Unhandled exception" error message instead).

hace 5 horas, Serpent dijo:

Under Hexedit; what does Premium Free do?

Also, I thought there was an option so that the game doesn't end after 3 songs...

Where is that option?

Premium something (i cant check Cuz muy Game Crash xD)

On 7/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, NotEarl said:

I've been having this issue where Asphyxia does save scores, but it saves the last score no matter if that score is lower than the previous one. 😞 do you know how to fix this ?   I checked the plugin's code but with no luck on how to fix it.

image.png.383722348829d5dfde7b491831b92300.png

Modifié par Arthema

En 17/7/2022 a las 12:31, Arthema dijo:

Does anybody know where I can find a DB manager that supports DDR A3 Data (startup.arc) ?

the last version works with A3, i tried to add a song in 4th mix (boom boom dollar kog) and it works... the only thing is that you can not go down from a certain part in the list of songs, the program crashes, in fact, you can add and delete songs

On 7/18/2022 at 11:24 AM, NotEarl said:

I got the network busy error the first time. I went to Spice and generated a new card and it worked since. And yes you can setup arrow skins, etc on the Asphyxia menu.

So i managed to make a profile and get "online" but i have found no way to set the server side options

Can you give any details on how to do this?  Or by chance maybe you lnow how to set this by editing the profiles in notepad

Nvm I just figured it out

Modifié par ribbonzzipperz

1 hour ago, ribbonzzipperz said:

So i managed to make a profile and get "online" but i have found no way to set the server side options

Can you give any details on how to do this?  Or by chance maybe you lnow how to set this by editing the profiles in notepad

What do you mean by "server side options"; When you start Asphyxia, it loads a web UI page where you can set some of the options (Arrows, background, etc) just click the option on the left that says "DDR" then you will see a "sub-option" called profiles, click there and then you can change your profile options... if that is what you meant. 

On 7/21/2022 at 11:20 PM, JoNB3x said:

issues:

thank to everyone

image.png

image.png

I believe the video file you have highlighted in your screen shot is the standard A3 background animation, and not the video for the gold cab that SYNTHSPC had asked about which has more of a magenta/purple-ish hue to it as seen in polivosm's post. It doesn't appear to be present in your screenshot either.

On 7/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, Arthema said:

I've been having this issue where Asphyxia does save scores, but it saves the last score no matter if that score is lower than the previous one. 😞 do you know how to fix this ?   I checked the plugin's code but with no luck on how to fix it.

image.png.383722348829d5dfde7b491831b92300.png

I'm glad you pointed this out, I had been using Asphyxia and had the sense that something was wrong with my scores, but I thought it was failing to save at all, not overwriting scores every time.

I went through the exposed code like you have and made a very hacky solution. I think the real 'issue' is more to do with how it appears Asphyxia goes through the DDR DB file on launch and cuts out duplicate entries, but always keeps the latest. But that's just a guess, I didn't go through Asphyxia's code, I just assumed it would be out of my depth and I'd more quickly invent a fix on the plugin side.

I'm confident my solution is a bad hack and it may have consequences I haven't seen yet, but from my limited messing around, it works. Beneath line 207 in usergamedata.ts, insert the following block:

const scores = await DB.Find<Score>(refId, { collection: "score" });
let newHigh = false;
let found = false;

for (const sc of scores) {
	if (sc.songId == songId && sc.difficulty == difficulty) {
  		found = true;
  		if (sc.score < score) {
        	newHigh = true;
		}
	}
}

if (newHigh || !found) {
 (...upsert blocks...)
}

Make sure to put the final if statement above the two following upsert blocks, and close the bracket after them. This way, the upserts will not fire unless a score exists and is lower than the score you are trying to save. I don't know if my check that the song exists is necessary, but I was worried this doesn't work correctly if you are beating a song for the first time and thought I'd just toss it in there.

En 28/7/2022 a las 17:16, DasRU dijo:

Make sure to put the final if statement above the two following upsert blocks, and close the bracket after them. This way, the upserts will not fire unless a score exists and is lower than the score you are trying to save. I don't know if my check that the song exists is necessary, but I was worried this doesn't work correctly if you are beating a song for the first time and thought I'd just toss it in there.

could you upload a screenshot of how the final code looks?, is that it gives me an error

On 7/28/2022 at 4:16 PM, DasRU said:

I'm glad you pointed this out, I had been using Asphyxia and had the sense that something was wrong with my scores, but I thought it was failing to save at all, not overwriting scores every time.

I went through the exposed code like you have and made a very hacky solution. I think the real 'issue' is more to do with how it appears Asphyxia goes through the DDR DB file on launch and cuts out duplicate entries, but always keeps the latest. But that's just a guess, I didn't go through Asphyxia's code, I just assumed it would be out of my depth and I'd more quickly invent a fix on the plugin side.

I'm confident my solution is a bad hack and it may have consequences I haven't seen yet, but from my limited messing around, it works. Beneath line 207 in usergamedata.ts, insert the following block:

const scores = await DB.Find<Score>(refId, { collection: "score" });
let newHigh = false;
let found = false;

for (const sc of scores) {
	if (sc.songId == songId && sc.difficulty == difficulty) {
  		found = true;
  		if (sc.score < score) {
        	newHigh = true;
		}
	}
}

if (newHigh || !found) {
 (...upsert blocks...)
}

Thank you @DasRU!!! now I see that the game is storing only the highest score. I think it is a really great workaround even though it does not store the World, Area and machine records 😞 sadly.

I have another question about the "score differentiator" (I don't know how it is called) I see  that no matters what score you have, it thinks the score it is = 0 and always sums up the score of every arrow grade (I don't know if I made myself clear). here it is a picture. 

1296773232_Scoredifference.png.90427039a4393dd0f9be72f713d9b535.png

Maybe it is not really comparing the arrow grades between the highest score and the current score?  maybe it is not storing the arrow grades ?

Modifié par Arthema
Updating text

En 16/7/2022 a las 11:07, NotEarl dijo:

@LimKumYou can download here and asphyxia works great to save scores

Modifié par santiago97