Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, neogeomaster said:

I want to know if somebody have the tutorial because I understand nothing... I download the last game from Nyaa. Download a spicetools, butterfly 1.3, ea3-config. Try many fake tutorials in English and Spanish... I'm stuck in the title of the screen DDR... And I see a warning => confirming network connection status. Or if somebody can upload a folder with all already inside and a tutorial how to start the game... I map the buttons, I add some credits but that's all. Start button not working at all... Thank you in advance. You can answer in French, Spanish, Japanese or English.

ddr.png

Go to this post and follow the steps. You do this and you don't care about online play. It will work - promise

• 2 semaines après...

Hey,

Thanks to everyone who helped with their posts on getting everything all set up. Everything works great. Can someone link me the A20 plus gold bg assets? I can't seem to find them and the link posted previously has been taken down.

Thanks.

On 3/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, echoesow said:

20220318_183155.jpg.1f7f497f4348cd606c499a80c5f78f4b.jpg

Yes

On 3/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, G KENNON said:

How

From what I understand - this was cracked and uploaded to https://bemaniso.ws/ and https://onlyone.cab/.

And since these sites tend to frown on anyone publicly releasing the arcade data, you might get lucky with someone uploading it in a way that it doesn't come back to them - either through a 3rd party or an anonymous alt account.... 🤷‍♂️

Modifié par Diddy13

hace 3 horas, Diddy13 dijo:

From what I understand - this was cracked and uploaded to https://bemaniso.ws/ and https://onlyone.cab/.

And since these sites tend to frown on anyone publicly releasing the arcade data, you might get lucky with someone uploading it in a way that it doesn't come back to them - either through a 3rd party or an anonymous alt account.... 🤷‍♂️

Lol fuck no, sows/ooc never uploads n-0 to their sites. Exceed Gear is an exception because they do "seasonal releases" but either way, A3 is in the hands of no one (at least publicly) and that's that.

I have gone through the 40 pages of this thread but could not find the answer to my question. I apologize if it's there and I missed it. I have seen a post a few pages back stating that Butterfly would not save scores on 2020+ releases and I have also read in that big and long post (from OP?) that instead we are to use other 3rd party tools to save the scores - but I can't figure out what. My google-fu might not be strong enough. What is it that I need in order for my scores to save locally?

Thank you

Modifié par BVQR573
puncutation

• 2 semaines après...

Hello, I have problems to launch DDR20 with SpiceTools. 

I congifure spicecfg and then I launch spice.exe the program crash. The last message show: I: debughook: ataching....

See the image of error. Can anyone help me? maybe a driver? Configuration?

image.jpeg.b5c3be6029d52df94a97206d6d5ee1c4.jpeg

Thanks

On 6/24/2022 at 9:02 AM, xepher said:

I have a question, Spice internal ea emu does not seem to support e amuse card, is this normal?

The "ea" option in spice just emulates the Eamusement Maintenance Mode - allows game to run by "tricking" it into thinking it's connected to eAmuse network that is undergoing server maintenance.  So you won't be able to save score/progress with a "card".

You want to make sure this option is disabled  (the "-ea" flag)  in spicecfg if you want to use a virtual eAmuse card to save scores/progress   using stuff like Asphyxia,  Asphyxia-Core, or Butterfly .

Modifié par Max Panda

On 6/28/2022 at 9:03 AM, Max Panda said:

The "ea" option in spice just emulates the Eamusement Maintenance Mode - allows game to run by "tricking" it into thinking it's connected to eAmuse network that is undergoing server maintenance.  So you won't be able to save score/progress with a "card".

You want to make sure this option is disabled  (the "-ea" flag)  in spicecfg if you want to use a virtual eAmuse card to save scores/progress   using stuff like Asphyxia,  Asphyxia-Core, or Butterfly .

Many thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

However, I have tried Asphyxia, Butterfly and turn off Maintenance mode, no matter which one I do, when I try to use card, it always say " The line is busy,please try again later", then goes back to title screen.

I do not need to save scores, but how do you access extra exclusive songs without a card? Also, I believe there are many songs will not be available if you don`t have a card.

Which version of DDR are you trying to run?    If you're trying to run anything newer than  MDX-2020072700 , I don't believe there is any version of Asphyxia Core or Butterfly that will support it.

For just unlocking songs - you can patch the  gamemdx.dll file using  these sites (depending on version you're running):

https://new-bemani-patcher.vercel.app/game/?name=ddra20plus

https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/ddra20+.html

1 hour ago, Max Panda said:

Which version of DDR are you trying to run?    If you're trying to run anything newer than  MDX-2020072700 , I don't believe there is any version of Asphyxia Core or Butterfly that will support it.

For just unlocking songs - you can patch the  gamemdx.dll file using  these sites (depending on version you're running):

Yes, it`s a version newer than that one, I guess nothing supports it yet.

But thanks again for the information.

3 hours ago, G KENNON said:

A20+ and  other DDR Games refuses to boot on a 4K TV do you know why it doing that 

Have you tried setting the resolution in Windows to 1080p and then running it - I have a 4K LG OLED and can run them fine at 1080p - haven't actually tried to run them at 4K since I think DDR still runs at only 720p anyway....

3 minutes ago, xepher said:

My monitor is 4K and it runs perfectly fine fullscreen.

Perhaps turn on "Windowed mode" in Spicecfg and try again?

2 hours ago, Max Panda said:

Have you tried setting the resolution in Windows to 1080p and then running it - I have a 4K LG OLED and can run them fine at 1080p - haven't actually tried to run them at 4K since I think DDR still runs at only 720p anyway....

ya it runs now 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:15 PM, echoesow said:

20220318_183155.jpg.1f7f497f4348cd606c499a80c5f78f4b.jpg

Yes

3 hours ago, G KENNON said:

Any update about A3 gotten dumped yet?

It's possible the above isn't photoshop and it is actually dumped.  Having said that, seems there is some unwritten rule in the rhythm community to not release current Arcade Games.  This guy who does patches won't even host current/n-0 arcade patches. We can debate all day, about if the reasons are valid; or the reasons people are...nervous about streaming/youtubing current games are worth being nervous about. 

On 6/29/2022 at 10:12 PM, chunithm PC said:

Set the model to A

Due to the PL leak a while back I won't be helping anymore about chunithm this game itself belongs to "SEGA" don't have to tell everyone you own him

I'm indifferent, but not surprised with chunithm PC's response on another rhythm game thread. Just the mentality this niche community has. If it gets uploaded, it will probably be from a 3rd party who doesn't want it traced back to them. 

Modifié par Serpent

If you are having problems trying to start the game, try editing the region settings in your ea3-config.xml file.

When I downloaded the update, the region was set to U:A:A (USA) and it didn't work. I then changed to J:A:A and A:B:A respectively, and the game worked fine after that (other than the fact that the ddr plugin on asphyxia-core doesn't support DDR A3, as I got a "The network is busy" error on the login screen).

Perhaps try the following regions:

J:A:A (Japan) - A:B:A (Asia, Australia and New Zealand) - U:K:A (USA) - E:K:A (Europe/Others)

This is my image of the game's title screen with the A:B:A region setting (you should see it on the top-left corner of the screenshot):

20220705_0.png.ce0b2b2272226c91dfcc976476432f2d.png

Modifié par ddrnextgen22

5 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Seems this might be a Konami failsafe for non-official/offline games or there might be something I'm missing, but using -ea, puts it in maintenance mode and when playing, the steps are auto-perfect without hitting anything...

You need to patch the games dll file to fix these issues.

I got the A3 patch to run on my computer and seems to work fine.

I really would like to know if anyone knows how to Unlock All Songs?  I tried using the hex edit instructions that someone provided for A20+ earlier in this thread, but it appears the addresses/necessary values do not match up with A3. 

Additionally, I am curious if anybody knows which of the timing patches would make the timing most similar to default Blue A20+

Thank you in advance for any help.

46 minutes ago, Serpent said:

By patch, you mean one of these links?

What option resolves that?

In the zip file for A3 which is linked earlier in the thread, there is a folder called HEXEDIT

That folder has a page that will take you to the patcher for A3.  Use it to select the gamemdx.dll file in the Modules folder of the game.

I think the one you need to remove is "Auto Play" turn that off.  Some of the options made my game freeze so keep that in mind if the game doesn't run

Modifié par ribbonzzipperz

2 hours ago, ribbonzzipperz said:

In the zip file for A3 which is linked earlier in the thread, there is a folder called HEXEDIT

Thanks for pointing out the folder. I literally had it on my desktop and was going through this thread looking for a separate HEX folder...

Since people are loosening up on releasing n-0 game uploads, who has heard of this DDR A20 Omnimix game I came across looking through old posts...

Modifié par Serpent

4 hours ago, Serpent said:

Thanks for pointing out the folder. I literally had it on my desktop and was going through this thread looking for a separate HEX folder...

Since people are loosening up on releasing n-0 game uploads, who has heard of this DDR A20 Omnimix game I came across looking through old posts...

Omnimix is on sows

hace 1 minuto, NoctsRanun dijo:

How do you disable from autoplaying during gameplay?

autoplay: 
offset: 0x32803 -> off: [0x74, 0x40]  -> on: [0x90, 0x90] 
offset: 0x3280E -> off: [0x74, 0x52]  -> on: [0x90, 0x90]

enable / disable gold (no bga yet)
offset: 0xE228 -> off: [0xFF, 0x24] -> on: [0xEB, 0x71] 

enjoy!

hace 2 horas, axel093 dijo:

Does anyone know how to fix this using A3 patch? 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/933061277306204191/994056091711307857/unknown.png

it crashes when loading testmode

log.txt 79 kB · 3 descargas

Change A:A:A to J:A:A on ea3-config

<soft>
        <model __type="str">MDX</model>
        <dest __type="str">J</dest> --> here!!!
        <spec __type="str">A</spec>
        <rev __type="str">A</rev>

image.png.341c3e29ce58de83aa06cc42c41450cd.png

omnimix for A3 its done xD

hace 7 minutos, Shin Endymion dijo:

Is it me or is Wolfs Rain have no music or game logo?

I get the song arrows for it, just no song itself!

The logo is just a green box.

20220706_2.png.3f97a3a93b7a657a7998e1cde23900f1.png20220706_1.png.fd3b44a15ba325d110c3995bdc796e13.png

replace again the <basename>wolf</basename> files