Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

9 hours ago, Diddy13 said:

Nope - just to notify him that no one cares. 

The amount of constant private messages that various people send me (that I still receive up to now) prove otherwise. Of course you won't know that. But that's totally fine, I understand that your commentaries are merely from your own point-of-view.

He's been screaming for attention for months...

I disagree. Observe the gaps in time between my responses from the time I stopped providing support.

Listen, at the end of the day, you hurt the community but editing your helpful comments and replies and posting that spam response. Why edit them? Just move on. It doesn't help anyone, and just screams for attention.. Staff should have removed your editing privileges. 

For your information, I did not invent nor discover all the methods that I shared here. I researched them, and I'm not even a techie guy. Most people think that the information/knowledge required is hidden in some private torrent sites. Maybe, yes, but that's only 10% of it. The rest is available over the Internet. As a matter of fact, much of what I wrote (and deleted) came from older threads in this forum site. Then, combined with an intuitive and willingness to do trial-and-error. It's all about effort and how much one is willing to invest time (not even money) to learn.

Therefore, to say that I am "hoarding" information is totally inaccurate and it's just an attempt to make me do the work because the others are lazy to exert effort on thier own.

I get what you're trying to do: reverse psychology. You're taunting me so that I give in and inadvertently out of losing control of my emotions, so I would end up reverting to how I was before - giving all the information. Apologies but I made up my mind.

Instead of looking at it from that angle where you're alleging that I'm "screaming for attention," just appreciate the fact that I still make an effort to peek at this forum and still give hints on how to solve for issues being experienced by others. Others do, and you're actually one of the minority who thinks otherwise so the evidence is not leaning to your favor, unfortunately.

Listen, at the end of the day, you hurt the community but editing your helpful comments and replies and posting that spam response. Why edit them? Just move on. It doesn't help anyone, and just screams for attention.. Staff should have removed your editing privileges. 

My post that you're quoting as "screaming for attention" was dated October 2021. It's already the middle of March in 2022 and you're the only one bringing up that post still.

You are the one who needs to move on, sir.

Staff should have removed your editing privileges. 

I was already justly sanctioned by staff for my action and I already served my due sentence, thank you. All is in the past now. As I rightfully said above, you need to move on.

Modifié par topet2k12001

2 hours ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Hold on wait you're telling me all the info you'd ever need was still in these very threads? All one had to do was a small amount of reading through past posts? Wild? Who would have guessed.

Reading comprehension, use it. Your comment doesn't negate anything I said. I also never said I needed help, stated that topet2k12001's actions hurt the community - which is evident by him admitting that staff punished him

6 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

I get what you're trying to do: reverse psychology. You're taunting me so that I give in and inadvertently out of losing control of my emotions, so I would end up reverting to how I was before - giving all the information. 

I require no information from you. You think you're in control of your emptions, but the fact you act on emotion by editing past posts, threatening to leave, and your numerous edited back to back responses without even a response from me - shows that you lack emotional regulation. 

10 hours ago, Diddy13 said:

I require no information from you. You think you're in control of your emptions, but the fact you act on emotion by editing past posts, threatening to leave, and your numerous edited back to back responses without even a response from me - shows that you lack emotional regulation. 

If you say so. :) Likewise I wasn't offering you, in particular, any information. We're just going on as usual here and suddenly there you are.

My back-to-back edits was because I was on a mobile phone at the time of the response. You seem to jump into your own conclusions fairly quickly. :)

By the way: in case you didn't know, this forum site enforces restrictions against spam hence it is recommended here to just edit a post instead of sending multiple messages in succession. It's fairly common to see posts edited here and nobody has said anything about it, you're the first one I've seen who seems to have issues with it. :)

Also, this is an international forum so it's typical to see posts being edited since there are people here who, like me, don't speak in English as their first language. I am sorry if that caused you to have the wrong impression, though.

10 hours ago, Diddy13 said:

Reading comprehension, use it. Your comment doesn't negate anything I said. I also never said I needed help, stated that topet2k12001's actions hurt the community - which is evident by him admitting that staff punished him

Excuse me, but you didn't even know (nor even ask) what the penalty was about and here you are formulating a conclusion again.

You are looking at the situation from a "glass-half-empty" perspective. I could have very well left (as you said) and deleted this thread (I am allowed to do so since I'm the thread's author). But I still have compassion for the people who are just "collateral damage" from the people who actually caused for me to decide to stop supporting. That is why I did not delete this thread, and that is why I still, at the very least, give hints on how to solve for issues.

The very point why I openly said that I already received a penalty is for you to realize that whatever happened is already dealt with accordingly and hence a closed case, back in October 2021. But here you are, in March 2022, still ranting about those things from the past. I really think you should move on now, sir. :) 

My deleting of posts is  actually not based on emotion...but it is to prevent further damage by allowing unscrupulous individuals from having knowledge and use that for abusing that knowledge. I hope you did read my parting message very carefully so you can realize that it was a very tough decision that I had to make. Calling it "hoarding" is totally uncalled for, considering that it was a decision that took me time to think and weigh things - it was not an impulsive (emotional) decision.

Your area for opportunity is that you took a single post and construed an entire story from that one, singular, post of mine. Obviously that single post will be lost in context if you read it as-is. I think you should read everything if you really want to get to the bottom of things - or ask those who have been with me through this journey (I already mentioned this) - before you pass judgment. 

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 hour ago, topet2k12001 said:

lots of words

topet doesn't owe you shit Diddy13. No one here does. You literally just joined yesterday. This is exactly why he pulled his links, and development of his *FORK* of butterfly. He's not the original author. "emotional regulation"? Where do you think you are? Because it's clearly not the internet.

11 hours ago, Diddy13 said:

which is evident by him admitting that staff punished him

2 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Excuse me, but you didn't even know (nor even ask) what the penalty was about and here you are formulating a conclusion again.

There must be something lost in translation, I don't need to know what the penalty was - just the fact that there was a punishment - proves my point. 

2 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

My deleting of posts is  actually not based on emotion...but it is to prevent further damage by allowing unscrupulous individuals from having knowledge and use that for abusing that knowledge. I hope you did read my parting message very carefully so you can realize that it was a very tough decision that I had to make. Calling it "hoarding" is totally uncalled for, considering that it was a decision that took me time to think and weigh things - it was not an impulsive (emotional) decision.

Just because you think something through, doesn't mean the foundation can lack logic. Your reasoning is flawed and staff saw it that way as well. You deleted posts because you were frustrated(an emotion) that people were asking the same questions and you expected them to read 60+ pages of threads. You could have simply ignored them or had someone else answer - instead you let the situation get the best of you and edited aka deleted your post

1 hour ago, tw3nz0r said:

topet doesn't owe you shit Diddy13. No one here does. You literally just joined yesterday. This is exactly why he pulled his links, and development of his *FORK* of butterfly. He's not the original author. "emotional regulation"? Where do you think you are? Because it's clearly not the internet.

Where do I think I am? Incase reading fails you, topet mentioned his emotions first, Also it, doesn't matter when I joined, receiving criticism is part of creating and teaching and topet tried to take on that role; but ended putting himself negatively in the spotlight by deleting all his past posts. Staff punished him - that's all that needs to be said; regardless how you rationalize his actions  was detrimental to the community, Hell, look at Mohkerz  who got banned, even though he cracked quite a arcade games.

Do better...

1 hour ago, Diddy13 said:

There must be something lost in translation, I don't need to know what the penalty was - just the fact that there was a punishment - proves my point. 

The point is that you are asking for staff to issue a punishment now, when that is already in the past. Justice has been served. So calling out things right now about "oh he's seeking attention" "oh he needs to be corrected/punished" "oh he's hurting the community" is already done; everyone else has moved on past that and you should too.

Just because you think something through, doesn't mean the foundation can lack logic. Your reasoning is flawed and staff saw it that way as well. You deleted posts because you were frustrated(an emotion) that people were asking the same questions and you expected them to read 60+ pages of threads. You could have simply ignored them or had someone else answer - instead you let the situation get the best of you and edited aka deleted your post

Same as above response.

Also...who said that the reason for deleting my posts was because people were asking the same questions? That is not the story behind it. Those who were present at the time of the issue know that. Seems like you you are trying to paint a picture to rationalize your conclusion that you immediately jumped to.

That's why I said in my previous post, to those who are new, to read everything first or ask those who have been with me through the journey.

My dear sir, the more you respond, the more it is getting obvious that you didn't even read that "long message" I wrote in replacement of my original posts. Please let us stop this, try to talk to someone here who has been with me through the journey leading up to the deletion so that you can understand the real reason behind. Instead of making baseless accusations like "frustration" or "hoarding."

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hey we are distorting the topic, we know that there are disagreements and that the topic in question is not about how to add songs.

I am not an administrator or moderator but I propose that this topic be used only to get the game started and create another topic where it is explained how to add or edit content to ddr a20 etc.

If not then I can try to create the topic to be able to start the game without major problems. Only with the necessary posts.

On 12/22/2021 at 6:37 PM, One Eternal Ash said:

On 12/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, Towlesy27 said:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Effective immediately, any one of the following offences will result in a permanent halt of future butterfly updates:

-Posting video footage of any n-0, n+1, or ddr omnimix data in this thread

-Leaking of n-0, n+1 data updates in this thread.

A certain big brother music game company issued a big piracy warning today.  This is why we shut down public releases of butterfly for the time being.  Friends, these leaks and videos are not helping the situation and can damage future updates.  

If a post with this content is made, you will receive a warning to edit and remove the content of your post.  If you fail to do so, this thread will be permanently shut down and no future butterfly releases will ever happen again.  We need to stick together and follow these rules for the time being.  If so, butterfly support will once again be made public.

Thanks.

Seems the piracy warning was directed at the person who hacked Bombergirl to get free tickets especially since they charge for those tickets, which seems more likely then what people here assumed...

https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=11056

Modifié par Diddy13

• 2 semaines après...
On 3/17/2022 at 11:45 AM, G KENNON said:

Did DDR A3 got dumped yet?

6987326C-57A5-4A5C-969B-2F469258BB92.jpeg

I want to ask this for some time now - what's with the fixation on getting n-0 versions of games nowadays? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting it if it's there in public. Not going to be a hypocrite and say I don't enjoy trying the games myself, but it's not like the n-1 and prior versions are that much different anyway (Even moreso with current Bemani titles, apart from some song licensing differences and maaybe some small improvements and/or added features that didn't really change much of anything).

DDR A3 is a slightly updated version of A20, which is a slightly updated version of A. Not much has changed (if any. I'm no more than a casual player so don't quote me on this though) between A-A20-A3 apart for theme changes and songlist. Don't see any reason to fawn over A3 when A20 Plus is already playable anyway.

Having n-1 data in public instead of n-0 ensures that at the very least the chance of getting some random C&D or even a lawsuit for any reason is reduced. It would be better than right now when there are people who wanted to help yet got the knowledge abused and risk future problems. Knowledges can be shared more freely and thus we wouldn't have seen the problems like whateve has happened for the last several months. Of course this is just an opinion of a lurker and I personally think DDR hasn't been that great since X. I'm also nowhere near the part of community who deals with releasing games like this and thus my opinion may or may not be valid. Even then I'd like to voice my opinion once in a while.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

2 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

I want to ask this for some time now - what's with the fixation on getting n-0 versions of games nowadays? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting it if it's there in public. Not going to be a hypocrite and say I don't enjoy trying the games myself, but it's not like the n-1 and prior versions are that much different anyway (Even moreso with current Bemani titles, apart from some song licensing differences and maaybe some small improvements and/or added features that didn't really change much of anything).

DDR A3 is a slightly updated version of A20, which is a slightly updated version of A. Not much has changed (if any. I'm no more than a casual player so don't quote me on this though) between A-A20-A3 apart for theme changes and songlist. Don't see any reason to fawn over A3 when A20 Plus is already playable anyway.

Having n-1 data in public instead of n-0 ensures that at the very least the chance of getting some random C&D or even a lawsuit for any reason is reduced. It would be better than right now when there are people who wanted to help yet got the knowledge abused and risk future problems. Knowledges can be shared more freely and thus we wouldn't have seen the problems like whateve has happened for the last several months. Of course this is just an opinion of a lurker and I personally think DDR hasn't been that great since X. I'm also nowhere near the part of community who deals with releasing games like this and thus my opinion may or may not be valid. Even then I'd like to voice my opinion once in a while.

The same reason people want Madden 2022, when Madden 2021 just came out last year. Why not have the latest and greatest - if there wasn't market then there wouldn't be a different Call of Duty every 6 months. 

People who are concerned about Cease & Desist or worried about lawsuits with DDR, have concerns that are unwarranted. DDR is just another drop in the bucket in the millions of games that pirated every other hour. Nothing special about DDR or Konami, when this girl is releasing a new game every other day https://fitgirl-repacks.site/

Modifié par Diddy13

On 4/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, komikazui said:

Yes it did, 2022020200.

And I can't even get it started after I've sat down half a day waiting for the thing to download. 

And I've tried:
- Set the audio device properly
- Untick read-only
- Rename folder MDX-001-2020020300 to double check it's not the damn folder name causing the problem
- And place it at root of the drive which all Konami dumps need to cuz they're picky on their environment

Not booting.

Log attached here:

log.txt

Modifié par piotr25691

The same reason people want Madden 2022, when Madden 2021 just came out last year. Why not have the latest and greatest - if there wasn't market then there wouldn't be a different Call of Duty every 6 months. 

People who are concerned about Cease & Desist or worried about lawsuits with DDR, have concerns that are unwarranted. DDR is just another drop in the bucket in the millions of games that pirated every other hour. Nothing special about DDR or Konami, when this girl is releasing a new game every other day https://fitgirl-repacks.site/

Funny that you mention madden - https://www.thegamer.com/madden-19-banner-in-madden-20/

Proves my point really - there's virtually no difference between versions that for all intents and purposes it might as well be the same game. Shows that logically there's absolutely no point to get the so called "latest and greatest" when in reality it's just the same thing.

As for piracy in on itself, while it's easy to see them as "another drop in the bucket", there are instances where crackers for example actually got arrested

https://www.engadget.com/2018-07-26-notorious-denuvo-gaming-cracker-voksi-arrested-bulgaria.html

It's not dime a dozen mind you, but there's certainly a possibility. Some people would rather avoid that possiblity outright.

Not only that. Simply sharing n-0 data left and right might not get anyone C&D or something, but then what might we get instead is increased protection. On PC games, Denuvo is the most popular one. On arcades, we might have custom protections and the like. I believe that some arcade games had quite a strong protection (IGS and Andamiro stuff IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong).

After all, we don't want arcade games to be protected so hard we can't play it anywhere else, do we?

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

2 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Funny that you mention madden - https://www.thegamer.com/madden-19-banner-in-madden-20/

Proves my point really - there's virtually no difference between versions that for all intents and purposes it might as well be the same game. Shows that logically there's absolutely no point to get the so called "latest and greatest" when in reality it's just the same thing.

As for piracy in on itself, while it's easy to see them as "another drop in the bucket", there are instances where crackers for example actually got arrested

https://www.engadget.com/2018-07-26-notorious-denuvo-gaming-cracker-voksi-arrested-bulgaria.html

It's not dime a dozen mind you, but there's certainly a possibility. Some people would rather avoid that possiblity outright.

Not only that. Simply sharing n-0 data left and right might not get anyone C&D or something, but then what might we get instead is increased protection. On PC games, Denuvo is the most popular one. On arcades, we might have custom protections and the like. I believe that some arcade games had quite a strong protection (IGS and Andamiro stuff IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong).

After all, we don't want arcade games to be protected so hard we can't play it anywhere else, do we?

Point being there is a billion dollar market, whether it is same game or not. There is a want, for people to want the latest. You can say the same about the latest Air Force Ones.(Shoes) or what's the difference between the latest iPhones. No reason to try to rationalize it. 

And those crackers cracked 1000s of games, and wanted notoriety and the e-fame. It is a little bit different with one little game.  You want the spotlight doing criminal activities, what do you expect? Your Voksi that you referenced was literally doing interviews after he was arrested and in the middle of rivalries

https://torrentfreak.com/voksi-retires-cyberpolice-raid-cracker-after-denuvo-criminal-complaint-180726/

If whomever cracked DDR, wanted it private - they wouldn't release or discuss it on such public forums such as this or public trackers such as nyaa. 

They would release it on private gaming trackers such as https://gazellegames.net/ or https://www.pixelcove.me/. But them doing things discretely isn't a concern. 

Modifié par Diddy13

16 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

And I can't even get it started after I've sat down half a day waiting for the thing to download. 

And I've tried:
- Set the audio device properly
- Untick read-only
- Rename folder MDX-001-2020020300 to double check it's not the damn folder name causing the problem
- And place it at root of the drive which all Konami dumps need to cuz they're picky on their environment

Not booting.

Log attached here:

log.txt 77.24 kB · 5 downloads

From looking at your log it seems that the program cannot find the modules folder. Open spicecfg.exe and click the options tab, scroll down to "Modules Folder Path" and specify the path to the modules folder.

17 hours ago, Diddy13 said:

If whomever cracked DDR, wanted it private - they wouldn't release or discuss it on such public forums such as this or public trackers such as nyaa. 

They would release it on private gaming trackers such as https://gazellegames.net/ or https://www.pixelcove.me/. But them doing things discretely isn't a concern. 

Well, like I said from the start : 

22 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

I'm also nowhere near the part of community who deals with releasing games like this and thus my opinion may or may not be valid.

It's just an opinion of mine, and I'm unaware with the particulars of game releases like this. It's just that from what I understand it's generally better for the community in general to stick with the n-1 release rule and avoid requesting release of n-0 data. I'm just a humble casual user/player just like a lot of people here, and if there's data, even n-0, I'm not hesitant to use it as well, something I've addressed as well.

22 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting it if it's there in public. Not going to be a hypocrite and say I don't enjoy trying the games myself

7 hours ago, volt72 said:

From looking at your log it seems that the program cannot find the modules folder. Open spicecfg.exe and click the options tab, scroll down to "Modules Folder Path" and specify the path to the modules folder.

Unfortunately not. I've specified that path and it still doesn't work.

Another log here:

log.txt