Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

I have  DDR A20 Plus (MDX-2021080400)   working but have a couple of questions

1) When I start the game, it opens a separate small window w/ a static image titled "ActiveMovie Window".  For some songs, it evens opens yet another small window w/ a title-specific image also titled "ActiveMovie Window".    Is this normal or is there a way to "fix" this behavior?

2) Could someone provide the link to the latest release of Butterfly?   I see that long post repeated several times on this topic but can't find the link here.   Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Max Panda said:

I have  DDR A20 Plus (MDX-2021080400)   working but have a couple of questions

1) When I start the game, it opens a separate small window w/ a static image titled "ActiveMovie Window".  For some songs, it evens opens yet another small window w/ a title-specific image also titled "ActiveMovie Window".    Is this normal or is there a way to "fix" this behavior?

2) Could someone provide the link to the latest release of Butterfly?   I see that long post repeated several times on this topic but can't find the link here.   Thanks in advance.

Did you install codec packs listed here? If so, you could have messed something up, as i did once.

Invité mikaeltarquin

Is there any way to modify gamemdx.dll to adjust the audio sync in A20 Plus? I've seen some posts about modifying the hex either manually or with the tool GOAT, but those methods don't seem to work on the version I have. I'm getting mostly "Slow" hits in game, so I believe I need to increase the offset value in the DLL, but am unsure where the value is located.

Example post for earlier versions:

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?do=findComment&comment=80192

Perhaps @kanor might know?

Modifié par mikaeltarquin

8 hours ago, Kajos200 said:

Does anyone have a mirror of the guides?
I hate this community for gatekeeping most of the things to themselves.

For good reason too, a lot of this data has been leaked in a bad way and has sparked concern with it getting into the hands of people that wish to expose it in the wrong way.  

The best thing for you to do is to read back through this forum and find out what other people have done to make it run.  Took me a couple of days reading through the forum for issues and finding out what I had to do to run the program correctly.  The hardest part is reading and self educating.

I recently had to change my computer and I actually got the mdx-2021080400 version that was available from nyaa.

This one does not include neither asphyxia or butterfly.

That being said, is there an asphyxia plugin for DDR, or does it only saves score on butterfly?

Also, is there a bemanipatcher link for this version?  The current version on the bemanipatcher is 2020-02-03.

Apologies.

12 hours ago, ArcVile said:

I recently had to change my computer and I actually got the mdx-2021080400 version that was available from nyaa.

This one does not include neither asphyxia or butterfly.

That being said, is there an asphyxia plugin for DDR, or does it only saves score on butterfly?

Also, is there a bemanipatcher link for this version?  The current version on the bemanipatcher is 2020-02-03.

Apologies.

http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html

2 hours ago, Yog1 said:

Is somebody know to have a personal or local server to can work in DDR A20+? No butterfly, because we know than don't works in A20+ ATM...

services.eamuse.network is the service url and gate.eamuse.network is the webui

It doesnt save every score though and the server itself is spotty and goes down a lot. But its something.

9 hours ago, SQWERLY! said:

Thank you for the link friend.

I was playing with all the mods and noticed if I enable [unlock song], it causes a problem where I pick a song to play, but it is stuck after the 
"first stage" voice and doesn't load from there.  I tested every other mods and they all work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

13 hours ago, ArcVile said:

Thank you for the link friend.

I was playing with all the mods and noticed if I enable [unlock song], it causes a problem where I pick a song to play, but it is stuck after the 
"first stage" voice and doesn't load from there.  I tested every other mods and they all work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Make sure the songs are actually in the data with this. Save and repack and it should be good to go.

https://dev.s-ul.net/ARC/ddr-a-db-manager

2 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

Hello to everybody somebody can upload the game to google drive ? every link is broken and many of thank you for play things

You can also download them in Nyaa. There are files recently uploaded from 20190903 to 20210804. Search MDX in Nyaa and you'll find out.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

On 3/8/2022 at 7:53 AM, Yog1 said:

Is somebody know to have a personal or local server to can work in DDR A20+? No butterfly, because we know than don't works in A20+ ATM...

3 hours ago, Cavalish said:

Hello! So I already have the 2020020300 data, how do I install the updates? Do I have to install every update?

The MDX-2020072800 version of A20 Plus appears to work with Butterfly (saves scores, etc.) from what I can tell so far.   The folks behind Butterfly mentioned that it should work for releases up til 2020.  

First get the  MDX-2020020300 data.   Then apply the 2020031700 files.  Then apply the 2020072800 files to update to A20 Plus.

All 3 of these are available via torrent/magnet at Nyaa.

hace 20 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

You can also download them in Nyaa. There are files recently uploaded from 20190903 to 20210804. Search MDX in Nyaa and you'll find out.

EDIT:

Already see again and i get the torrent 😄 

Modifié par JoNB3x

13 hours ago, Max Panda said:

First get the  MDX-2020020300 data.   Then apply the 2020031700 files.  Then apply the 2020072800 files to update to A20 Plus.

All 3 of these are available via torrent/magnet at Nyaa.

What about the 2021080400? And what's the AIO one and the different versions of it? When I checked, they all have different file size, I thought they were just mirrors of the same file, lol.

8 hours ago, Cavalish said:

What about the 2021080400? And what's the AIO one and the different versions of it? When I checked, they all have different file size, I thought they were just mirrors of the same file, lol.

The MDX-2021080400 file on Nyaa is the *complete* game (no updates prior to this date are needed).  However, I don't believe there is currently any method available to save scores/profile/etc.  on that version  (I could not get Butterfly or Asphyxia Core to work on that version).  It's been stated that Butterfly will not work on releases after 2020 so that's to be expected.

MDX-001-2020020300  is also a *complete* game (you'll notice the *complete* releases are the ones with large file sizes).    The files for 2020031700 & 20200728 (much smaller file sizes) are just *updates* to be applied to a previous full release.

"AIO" just stands for  "All in One".   Could refer to a complete release with updates already applied, or a bunch of updates grouped into one set of files.

Modifié par Max Panda

If you all want to be able to use butterfly still, use 2020-07-28 data and just add all the remaining songs that came after.

I'm not going to teach how to add songs; there are already a lot of materials shared here that I didn't post (so I won't be able to delete them). I deleted only all my posts. Please do not PM me, my Inbox is going to be full anyway and I will not clear my Inbox.

To those who are new here: before you pass judgment, I advise you to ask those who have been through the journey with me and hear the stories of how supportive I was. There is a reason why I stopped supporting. Also this is not paid support. I did all that I did as a vocation, as passion for what I do. Unless you're my source of income, do not demand.

Thank you.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:41 AM, DevinEmu said:

For good reason too, a lot of this data has been leaked in a bad way and has sparked concern with it getting into the hands of people that wish to expose it in the wrong way.  

The best thing for you to do is to read back through this forum and find out what other people have done to make it run.  Took me a couple of days reading through the forum for issues and finding out what I had to do to run the program correctly.  The hardest part is reading and self educating.

Leaked in a bad way? Nothing has been 'leaked', everything regarding this has been posted on a public forum and hosted on a torrent site. There is no reason to hoard the information at this point. 

On 3/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, topet2k12001 said:

If you all want to be able to use butterfly still, use 2020-07-28 data and just add all the remaining songs that came after.

I'm not going to teach how to add songs; there are already a lot of materials shared here that I didn't post (so I won't be able to delete them). I deleted only all my posts. Please do not PM me, my Inbox is going to be full anyway and I will not clear my Inbox.

To those who are new here: before you pass judgment, I advise you to ask those who have been through the journey with me and hear the stories of how supportive I was. There is a reason why I stopped supporting. Also this is not paid support. I did all that I did as a vocation, as passion for what I do. Unless you're my source of income, do not demand.

Thank you.

Listen, at the end of the day, you hurt the community but editing your helpful comments and replies and posting that spam response. Why edit them? Just move on. It doesn't help anyone, and just screams for attention.. Staff should have removed your editing privileges. 

9 minutes ago, Diddy13 said:

Listen, at the end of the day, you hurt the community but editing your helpful comments and replies and posting that spam response. Why edit them? Just move on. It doesn't help anyone, and just screams for attention.. Staff should have removed your editing privileges. 

Great contribution. Its almost like you made an account specifically to scream for attention.

1 minute ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Great contribution. Its almost like you made an account specifically to scream for attention.

Nope - just to notify him that no one cares. 

On 10/26/2021 at 8:31 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Nobody should be forced to provide support beyond what they're comfortable with (unless this is a job where the person is paid to provide support), and if you guys do I might totally leave and you'll never hear from me again.

He's been screaming for attention for months...

2 minutes ago, Diddy13 said:

He's been screaming for attention for months...

The guy has helped me for years at both 4am and 4pm. Try not starting off being a twat and the gracious community might throw you a bone. Noone is obligated to help you and you're actively making a case why they never will.

Modifié par ofmic3andm3n

1 minute ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

The guy has helped me for years at both 4am and 4pm. Try not starting off being a twat and the gracious community might throw you a bone.

Never asked for a bone. Where did I ask for help? Reading Comprehension, use it. At the end of the day, him editing his past responses hurts the community. 

Modifié par Diddy13

On 3/10/2022 at 11:14 PM, Max Panda said:

The MDX-2021080400 file on Nyaa is the *complete* game

For anyone still following this thread, grabbing MDX-2021080400 file on Nyaa, and overriding the bat file in the torrent with the .bat file I quoted (so it can go in offline mode) and making you sure you transfer spice.exe from a spice downloads(since it errors out since only spice64.exe is only in that torrent) - yields you a workable A20 Plus. 

Kudos to the people who didn't edit their posts.