Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 11/26/2021 at 10:03 PM, chubi said:

do anyone has discover yet how to increase the song limit? 
i'm trying to do an omnimix but the songs stopped appearing after 1200 or something like that

Thanks !!!!

Like what topet said there must be something wrong with the files (SSQ's most probably) which causes your game to crash. Heck, I've managed to have 1381 songs with me and it'll be even more. Maybe 1500 or 2000 until the game crashes to desktop.

Modifié par johnjorell
MIsspelled have with "habe"

• 3 semaines après...
14 hours ago, kabal said:

Has anybody been nice enough to update the hex edits spreadsheet since the "09.20.2020" dated one? Specifically looking for 2020072800 offsets

http://komikazui.github.io/BemaniPatcher/ddra20.html

Modifié par komikazui

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Effective immediately, any one of the following offences will result in a permanent halt of future butterfly updates:

-Posting video footage of any n-0, n+1, or ddr omnimix data in this thread

-Leaking of n-0, n+1 data updates in this thread.

A certain big brother music game company issued a big piracy warning today.  This is why we shut down public releases of butterfly for the time being.  Friends, these leaks and videos are not helping the situation and can damage future updates.  

If a post with this content is made, you will receive a warning to edit and remove the content of your post.  If you fail to do so, this thread will be permanently shut down and no future butterfly releases will ever happen again.  We need to stick together and follow these rules for the time being.  If so, butterfly support will once again be made public.

Thanks.

• 2 semaines après...
13 hours ago, DevinEmu said:

I understand that we are keeping the expansion of song database private.  I get why.  But I'm not the problem.  All I want to do is add the original songs from mixes 8th and lower.  All I get is like 6 songs on 8th mix.

I will not spoon-feed the answer flat out, but I can tell that all information and tools needed to achieve that are already posted in this thread as well as the previous/old DDR A20 thread. It's just a matter of determination and willingness to read, learn, and try.

Modifié par topet2k12001

DDR A A20 DB Manager v3.63 Stop my DDR A20 Working and the DB Manager Stop Working too idk why i was trying to add some songs and DDR A20 stop Working i tried on my other PC and DB Manager stop Working too

hace 7 horas, m4iku39 dijo:

tengo un problema con esto, me ayudan? contents\modules\arkmdxp3.dll (32 bit) can't be loaded using spice64.exe - please use spice.exe

usa el spice.exe normal idiota el juego es de 32 bit no de 64 

Invité mikaeltarquin

I have spent a great deal of time this weekend going through this thread and the previous one. After lots (AND LOTS) of struggle, trial and error, reading, and troubleshooting, I am pretty close to a working setup. I am running MDX-001-2020020300 base with the contents of MDX-2021080400AIOV5, booting with spicetools, and using a modified ea3-config.xml that connects me to eamuse.network. 

I want to run gold cab mode, and can switch using http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html no problem. However, after getting to the end of a 3 song course (or just failing out of a song), the game freezes and quickly crashes at the ending screen after showing the totals. I can turn off the force Gold Cab mode to revert to the blue theme, and things work just fine. I have searched through this thread for "gold", "crash", etc., and while I've found numerous results for crashing near the beginning, I don't think I've come across any posts that sound like my error. Has anyone encountered this, and is there a fix? 

Invité mikaeltarquin
On 4/28/2021 at 11:53 AM, dean@tamm.am said:

Ahh gotcha. That is how I'm currently using it - have a few cards installed in the app and then select the card/select the proper player and then select 'Insert Card' and it works. It even works with the app on multiple devices using the same ID's!

So I will try adding multiple ID's with Spice Companion app and then scanning a card on the reader. I will test. 

I know that SpiceCompanion emulates the 'swipe' and am really curious to see what happens with a real swipe. Will reply back with findings!

One thing that has been very frustrating this weekend has been trying to work through all the deleted posts. I'm confused that the author spent 3 years encouraging everyone to read everything and learn for themselves, then felt compelled to replace EVERY one of their posts with that long message. I've been doing my best to try working out information from context clues and quote replies, but man it's difficult. I need to see an edit history!

I would like to incorporate NFC reading for my setup and use real e-amusement cards to sign in to profiles. If you or anyone else who has been down this road has more information, I would love to hear it. I'm thinking I would need 2x readers to properly send the "insert card" signal per player?

Invité mikaeltarquin
On 5/30/2021 at 5:52 AM, dean@tamm.am said:

So, I've figured it out after testing! Wanted to reply back with findings.

Scanners actually work with proper eAmusement card. It also natively works with -scard enabled, at least on Windows 10 - no drivers required.

I had attempted to configure a blank NFC card with my card ID, but did not get it to successfully function (yet)..

I play on Player 2, and it did not work. I then realized that this requires TWO readers for -scardflip to properly validate. But it does when both are connected/detected.

So to get this 'full' experience working, you will need:

1x eAmusement card

2x NFC scanners (I ordered this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KEGQFYY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details)

With this you will have an awesome, life-like startup process.

For bonus points I recommend this keypad mounted to the side of the machine. I use it to replicate both the arrows and numpad for pin (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFLNF5C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details)

Thank you for following up. I saw this post a little later and this sounds very promising! Did you find you need 2 numpads as well? I would think you do in order to map the P1 and p2 entries properly, no?

21 hours ago, mikaeltarquin said:

One thing that has been very frustrating this weekend has been trying to work through all the deleted posts. I'm confused that the author spent 3 years encouraging everyone to read everything and learn for themselves, then felt compelled to replace EVERY one of their posts with that long message. I've been doing my best to try working out information from context clues and quote replies, but man it's difficult. I need to see an edit history!

I would like to incorporate NFC reading for my setup and use real e-amusement cards to sign in to profiles. If you or anyone else who has been down this road has more information, I would love to hear it. I'm thinking I would need 2x readers to properly send the "insert card" signal per player?

I'm sorry that that is the experience now for new readers, but stuff has happened recently that pushed me to my decision. The very context is already explained in "that long message." I can delete only my posts so there are posts by others that provide sufficient information for what you need.

You can actually experience card swiping ala-arcade if you have a phone with an NFC reader. Spicetools has an Android companion app (Spice Companion, search for it in Google Play Store). I tried it and it works.

But if you want to go to the extent of maybe fabricating a wooden cabinet and relive an actual arcade experience, that conversation I had with @dean@tamm.am is exactly for that reason.

So yes, while it's not necessary to use two separate numpads and NFC readers, the context of the discussion was to emulate the arcade feel/experience.

He did provide links to the actual hardware he used/purchased so that would be your starting point. As far as configuring it, try to explore the "Options" tab of spicecfg.exe. Everything you need to get this to work is actually in there.

• 2 semaines après...
15 hours ago, Dakarus said:

Proper steps to get this game working? Looks complicated as I always used Teknoparrot

Its not terribly difficult.  I would say diving through this forum to discover what's already been discussed is more challenging.  Also getting a hold of clean data can be difficult, and some of the mirror dumps are hard to get around.

Unfortunately most here aren't willing to help unless somewhat educated.

Modifié par DevinEmu

I had a similar scenario with my recent experience in a reinstallation of windows 10.  But, I couldn't run it right off the only thing I did that made it run (not knowingly) was an install of Borderlands 3. Which I found also installs the latest version of Direct X mandatorily.  SO what did I do? Fresh install of windows 10 again, and a install of the latest Direct X and sure enough Direct X fixed that. From what I read somewhere on the forum some people also used VLC as a way of viewing the video formats?

Modifié par DevinEmu