Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

il y a 27 minutes, SQWERLY! a dit :

I was able to register the dll. I was able to pull the background videos out and the game will launch, but if i play a song with a unique bga or leave the bga videos in, it will do this…

Capture.PNG

which release of ddr you use? where do you get it?

4 minutes ago, strider973 said:

which release of ddr you use? where do you get it?

Its doing this on every single ddr data i have. A20 all the way to 2021080400. I had everything working great until i installed that codec pack that was listed here… just to have the gold bgas. Man what a dumb thing….

Modifié par SQWERLY!

il y a 10 minutes, SQWERLY! a dit :

Its doing this on every single ddr data i have. A20 all the way to 2021080400. I had everything working great until i installed that codec pack that was listed here… just to have the gold bgas. Man what a dumb thing….

what you need know? if you want gold bgas you need to change hex code in gamemdx.dll   you can use this link to have gold theme 
http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html

Modifié par strider973

Yeah i did that and the gold bgas werent loading in so i downloaded the codec pack linked here and it screwed everything up. Im not even worried about getting the gold mode working i just want blue to work. Something ive done has screwed up the way the game sees videos and i dunno how to fix it

19 minutes ago, SQWERLY! said:

codec pack linked here

Try VLC it also installs a few codecs, I have no need for other codecs for any of my working games, you could give it a try (deinstall non working codec pack before hand)

www.videolan.org

En 15/10/2021 a las 2:27, strider973 dijo:

DDRA20PPATCHER.zip ITS OFFLINE PATCHER i just copy all the code and make the change already import gamemdx.dll     extract zip in d:\DDRA20PPATCHER

FIXED:

http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html

Thanks @strider973

11 hours ago, Akshuls said:

i cant seem to register a Konami ID is it too late? nvm got it thanks again guys.

actually it gives me an error when registering the konami id 

Modifié par Bootleg

can i get the SSQ for Wellerman (Sea Shanty / 220 KID x Billen Ted Remix) or do any one has the software to got SSQ Files on DDR 

PS. I’m using paranoia revolution SSQ

20211117_0.png

20211117_1.png

Modifié par G KENNON

So recently I decided to transfer my a20+ data over to another HDD from the current working one I had, trying to keep a sole drive for a20+. 

Not realizing it I wrote over all of my parent clean data 2020020300, 2020031700, 2020072800, 2021031600, 2021080400 and dont have backup.

The mirror dumps are rather difficult to DL from any other suggestions?

On 11/24/2021 at 3:54 AM, DevinEmu said:

So recently I decided to transfer my a20+ data over to another HDD from the current working one I had, trying to keep a sole drive for a20+. 

Not realizing it I wrote over all of my parent clean data 2020020300, 2020031700, 2020072800, 2021031600, 2021080400 and dont have backup.

The mirror dumps are rather difficult to DL from any other suggestions?

Check some known torrent sites, also within this thread some links were actually provided.

56 minutes ago, chubi said:

do anyone has discover yet how to increase the song limit? 
i'm trying to do an omnimix but the songs stopped appearing after 1200 or something like that

Thanks !!!!

We have. But we are keeping it private for now.

Also, 1200 songs is a bit too early to be reaching the limit. There must be something wrong with your files that's causing your game to crash that soon.

Modifié par topet2k12001