Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

12 hours ago, Kralde said:

the gate.eamuse.network link is dead for me. After login, it will load forever and crash. Also, not working on the game. 

Anyone experiencing this too?

Been noticing this too, it will load all the way up to e-amusement and just idles there forever,,, Thought I was the only one experiencing this 

2 minutes ago, pkfire1997 said:

You made it past the boot up screen?? Mine just stays there trying to load the e-amusement crap? Is the service down? 

It passed the test and is now normal again. The prompt of busy network occasionally appears

hace 7 minutos, extreme3360 dijo:

Setting ea3  service address 

I have the same problem (the network is busy, please try again.) and it has been tested with clean installations and nothing keeps coming out the same, I don't know if my configuration is wrong or what, .. if it is not much trouble, you could pass your ea3 to see if it is my configuration or is it another problem?

You guys are either not reading or just plainly disregarding what I write.

On 10/23/2021 at 4:09 AM, Ghostxdeath said:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but how can I fix the problem (the network is busy, please try again.) I'm using a clean build

5 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

After the game is played once, you can't continue the game by swiping the card again.

Is there something wrong with my settings?

1.png.5af82f485e90f158273490df762f6c8d.png2.png.6b4c5c7589afc70493305aabf41d846f.png

5 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

You made it past the boot up screen?? Mine just stays there trying to load the e-amusement crap? Is the service down? 

5 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

20211025_3.png

I have to play the game in maintence mode 

5 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

It passed the test and is now normal again. The prompt of busy network occasionally appears

4 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

OK problem appears again. When you finish the game and return to the title animation, swiping the card again will cause the problem in the above picture

4 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

Do you use butterfly? change MDX:2021080400 to 2020072800 in your ea3-config

4 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

@extreme3360 Tried it, nothing..

3 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

Setting ea3  service address 

3 hours ago, Ghostxdeath said:

I have the same problem (the network is busy, please try again.) and it has been tested with clean installations and nothing keeps coming out the same, I don't know if my configuration is wrong or what, .. if it is not much trouble, you could pass your ea3 to see if it is my configuration or is it another problem?

This has been answered early on in this thread as well as late in the old thread.

On 10/23/2021 at 6:25 AM, pkfire1997 said:

Anyone know where to convert a simfile into an SSQ?? 

2 hours ago, pkfire1997 said:

Hey I also Pmd you on SSQs if you know how? 

14 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

This has been answered early on in this thread as well as late in the old thread.

My English is not very good. I will read all the contents you wrote again

I used it for more than two hours and read all the 35 pages here again, but I couldn't find a solution to the problem. Maybe my intelligence can't solve such a problem. Helpless TT

Modifié par extreme3360

1 minute ago, extreme3360 said:

I used it for more than two hours and read all the 35 pages here again, but I couldn't find a solution to the problem. Maybe my intelligence can't solve such a problem. Helpless TT

Sometimes it's not always about lack of intelligence, but too much of it.

I already posted a video as proof that it works, and wrote what should be done.

hace 1 minuto, topet2k12001 dijo:

Sometimes it's not always about lack of intelligence, but too much of it.

I already posted a video as proof that it works, and wrote what should be done.

I got bored of helping. They practically want everything on a platter and that help and your time is mandatory. XOXO

hace 8 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

not using 2020-dated modules, or

are connected online via another 3rd-party server (therefore you're really not using butterfly at that moment), or

have "dirty" data (unverified/manually-compiled builds),

I have tested this and as I have said on repeated occasions and I have read everything that is written and I have tested with clean versions 0 modifications and nothing, tested with the clean 2020 and 2021 versions but the problem continues, using butterfly 1.4.1 and also with 1.3, and of course using the localhost server.

2 hours ago, Ghostxdeath said:

not using 2020-dated modules, or

are connected online via another 3rd-party server (therefore you're really not using butterfly at that moment), or

have "dirty" data (unverified/manually-compiled builds),

I have tested this and as I have said on repeated occasions and I have read everything that is written and I have tested with clean versions 0 modifications and nothing, tested with the clean 2020 and 2021 versions but the problem continues, using butterfly 1.4.1 and also with 1.3, and of course using the localhost server.

Why do you all keep on insisting to test 2021-dated modules on the publicly-released butterfly builds? I announced in my farewell post that it will only support 2020-dated modules. As if it weren't enough, I recorded a video to prove it, and repeated the same reminder. Yet you guys don't want to listen.

Modifié par topet2k12001

12 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Why do you all keep on insisting to test 2021-dated modules on the publicly-released butterfly builds? I announced in my farewell post that it will only support 2020-dated modules. As if it weren't enough, I recorded a video to prove it, and repeated the same reminder. Yet you guys don't want to listen.

Can you provide a copy of your butterfly.sqlite for me to study? please.:heart-pixel:

4 minutes ago, extreme3360 said:

Can you provide a copy of your butterfly.sqlite for me to study? please.:heart-pixel:

The file, butterfly.sqlite, is generated by butterfly. It is not manually generated by a human.

Having said that, we will all essentially have the same file, the only difference being our scores recorded in it.

16 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

The file, butterfly.sqlite, is generated by butterfly. It is not manually generated by a human.

Having said that, we will all essentially have the same file, the only difference being our scores recorded in it.

But in your video, the "pasel" quantity setting and consumption setting are different from ours. These need to be modified for butterfly.sqlite implementation, right?

1.png.ea8cb414eb5209c5c1ec431e7cbf8adf.png

2.png.7caa322f58b06b054dccaa3f4ef94954.png

3.png.34e4722616e67abf3980c09d36df8817.png

Modifié par extreme3360

13 hours ago, extreme3360 said:

But in your video, the "pasel" quantity setting and consumption setting are different from ours. These need to be modified for butterfly.sqlite implementation, right?

All the releases are identified based on the PASELI count, nothing special. If you're referring to the video I posted, it said 14000 simply because I was using butterfly 1.4.0 which is much older.

Having said that, now you see undisputable proof that butterfly works. Hence you guys are doing something wrong or your data is dirty.

This detail about PASELI isn't related at all to your issue of not being able to run the game properly. You're overthinking again and over-complicating your issue. You guys are simply not running 2020-dated modules and it's evident in your recent posts that I quoted. That's the only reason. I don't know what else I need to do to make you guys understand that. You keep on looking at other angles when I already said repeatedly what you guys are doing wrong.

Modifié par topet2k12001

7 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

It simply means I was using butterfly 1.4.1. All my releases are identified based on the PASELI count.

Having said that, now you see undisputable proof that butterfly works. Hence you guys are doing something wrong or your data is dirty.

I agree and believe you are right ,butterfly works.

20 minutes ago, extreme3360 said:

today i have download 2020020300+v5 again ,I don't think there is a problem with my data. There should be some problems, and then I don't know how to fix them

Those AIOs are not clean data because they are "repacked" by other people, so you can't be too sure how they were prepared/packed. If you really want to be absolutely sure your data is clean, you have to be the one to compile it yourself. If you're simply and blindly downloading stuff that other people prepared, then that means you didn't spend enough effort in learning the data itself and how it works. I didn't start off knowing all of these things. I spent a lot of time studying and learning them until I got it right.

I have stopped providing support and I have announced that publicly and officially. What I'm doing is just extra mile. I help only because I want to and I feel to and I will help only to the extent that I am comfortable with sharing. I am in no way obligated and I'm doing this purely on my own volition.

EDIT: I don't mean to offend those who exerted effort in sharing their "repacks" (AIOs). Don't take my message in the wrong context. What I simply mean is that people should know how to build/compile the data on their own to be absolutely sure that the data they have is untouched. This is what I meant by "clean" data. Totally untouched and compiled only on your own.

If you guys are using AIOs or repacks, you should ask the respective creators for support. Because as I have already shown through videos, butterfly simply works, and it can work on A20 PLUS so long as you are using 2020-dated modules. The proof is already there and is undisputable, I even used an older version of butterfly to prove it, so don't blame your issues on butterfly.

Modifié par topet2k12001

I don't give direct answers because I want people to actually exert effort to learn. This is how exactly I got to this point of knowledge about all of this. I wasn't given the answers straight up. Instead, I was given only clues and I was left to figure things out on my own.

Now, I'm not forcing you guys to follow what I did, or to take time away from your busy lives to learn this. But, do know that I am not paid to do this too so I can't be forced to help/provide support beyond what I'm willing to give.

"Give a man fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime."

This is the first time I've got this kind of data. There are many things I can't understand. I'm also trying to read as much as you've said before, but I can't understand many things. But it doesn't matter. I try to ask as few invalid questions as possible.

16 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

I don't give direct answers because I want people to actually exert effort to learn. This is how exactly I got to this point of knowledge about all of this. I wasn't given the answers straight up. Instead, I was given only clues and I was left to figure things out on my own.

Now, I'm not forcing you guys to follow what I did, or to take time away from your busy lives to learn this. But, do know that I am not paid to do this too so I can't be forced to help/provide support beyond what I'm willing to give.

"Give a man fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime."

yea !  I agree .  "Give a man fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime."

Modifié par extreme3360

3 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

butterfly 1.4.1 only for data 2020072800  before,If the data information is 2021080400 its not working,Even if the version number is replaced, it is not allowed.Is that what you mean?  I really didn't understand it clearly before. I think it's OK to replace the version number