Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html     FORCE BACKGROUND JUDGEMENT  - no working , someone can fix this plz 
update fix :  

0x31, 0xC0, 0x40     <- on

darkest background doesnt work    in 20210804

someone have the adress to REMOVE GUIDELINES in ddrA20P? in 20210804

Modifié par strider973

16 hours ago, strider973 said:

http://bemani.mygamesonline.org/ddra20p.html     FORCE BACKGROUND JUDGEMENT  - no working , someone can fix this plz 
update fix :  

0x31, 0xC0, 0x40     <- on

darkest background doesnt work    in 20210804

someone have the adress to REMOVE GUIDELINES in ddrA20P? in 20210804

use this  Log In (eamuse.network)

il y a une heure, topet2k12001 a dit :

Those who can't save scores in A20 PLUS 2021-08-04 are using a certain module that is wrong/incorrect. I helped someone else solve this problem and the root cause was that he was using an incorrect module.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnw ok  i see , so someone can share good modules for a20p 2021080400 please?
so i not alone to play ddr  , i really need hex to guidelines and darkest background , no need to save score 

Modifié par strider973

10 hours ago, strider973 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnw ok  i see , so someone can share good modules for a20p 2021080400 please?
so i not alone to play ddr  , i really need hex to guidelines and darkest background , no need to save score 

For the darkest background, you have to change the address 0xa791e if you're using 2021080400 version. 

il y a une heure, Yog1 a dit :

Hi, I'm currently using MDX-2021080400 but having issues using Blue mode (Dark background)  when on Gold Mode background works. I installed the Codecs and still no background on blue mode. Any thoughts? Thanks!

have got these files  ? in  \contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background

ddra20plus_bg_sd.m2v

ddra20plus_bg_hd.m2v

Modifié par strider973

6 hours ago, strider973 said:

have got these files  ? in  \contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background

ddra20plus_bg_sd.m2v

ddra20plus_bg_hd.m2v

I have kind of same issue. I have checked the to files ddra20plus_bg_sd.m2v, ddra20plus_bg_hd.m2v both are in \contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background

image.png.6ceaa7db3acd22516cd889ac37635c74.png

Il y a 1 heure, extreme3360 a dit :

how to do that 

1.png

DDRA20PPATCHER.zip ITS OFFLINE PATCHER i just copy all the code and make the change already import gamemdx.dll     extract zip in d:\DDRA20PPATCHER

Modifié par strider973

14 minutes ago, strider973 said:

just extract in d:\

when i extract in C:\ then it breaks? 
interesting

well the js now starts when i extracted in D:\ but you didn't include the css

Modifié par piotr25691

il y a 14 minutes, piotr25691 a dit :

when i extract in C:\ then it breaks? 
interesting

well the js now starts when i extracted in D:\ but you didn't include the css

image.png.b82d12b2d4434b8b20c6b5a17e2ab3d9.png   it work for me , i'm in my job actually , just extract in d:\    dans double clic ddra20p.html    open in chrome for example

if you want to change directory just right clic edit with notepad++   and change  "src=" directory

ddr01.png

ddr00.png

Modifié par strider973

2 hours ago, strider973 said:

image.png.b82d12b2d4434b8b20c6b5a17e2ab3d9.png   it work for me , i'm in my job actually , just extract in d:\    dans double clic ddra20p.html    open in chrome for example

if you want to change directory just right clic edit with notepad++   and change  "src=" directory

ddr01.png

ddr00.png

i already changed it so it works anywhere and includes the CSS, here it is

DDRA20PPATCHER.zip

22 minutes ago, mangotoast said:

need a little help. Application isn't opening and I'm not understanding what the log is telling me is wrong.

You did not post your hardware setup, handy ........

Running at 1280 x 720 ?

What GPU do you use ?

Other GPU than NVIDIA based can be problematic afaik 

Just to put to rest any doubt that butterfly doesn't work with 2020-dated modules of DDR A20 PLUS, I personally tested and took a couple of videos.

This first video is to prove that butterfly supports in-game events with 2020-dated modules of DDR A20 PLUS. I even used butterfly 1.4.0, which is older than the final public release.

This second video is to prove that butterfly is still able to save scores with 2020-dated modules of DDR A20 PLUS. After playing a song and showing the results screen, I exited the game and then restarted it. You can see in this video that the score was preserved/saved. I also used butterfly 1.4.0 in this video.

Now that there is proof, those who say that scores are not being saved with butterfly, or that butterfly doesn't work, are either:

• not using 2020-dated modules, or
  • are connected online via another 3rd-party server (therefore you're really not using butterfly at that moment), or
  • have "dirty" data (unverified/manually-compiled builds)
Modifié par topet2k12001

I was in the middle of playing on one of the newer builds when suddenly I got booted to an error code for unable to access router.

Now I'm getting the same error on some other builds that have different network settings as well.  Just suddenly happened in the middle of my session, and no settings have changed at all.  I'm connected to the internet for sure.  Anybody having a similar issue?

En 17/10/2021 a las 22:28, topet2k12001 dijo:

• not using 2020-dated modules, or
  • are connected online via another 3rd-party server (therefore you're really not using butterfly at that moment), or
  • have "dirty" data (unverified/manually-compiled builds)

Sorry for the inconvenience, but how can I fix the problem (the network is busy, please try again.) I'm using a clean build

On 21/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, mangotoast said:

I guess i'm gonna have to try the course...since we don't have anti-anthem on white cabs

Single EXPERT 15 (16 in my opinion)

Double EXPERT 16 (makes sense)

Modifié par One Eternal Ash