Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 2 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

I am unable to replicate your issue. Butterfly works fine when I tested it. Something else must be causing your issue.

My test:

Testing environment:

1. DDR A20 PLUS
  2. Butterfly latest

Testing methodology:

1. I played these three songs:
    screenshot-42.png

2. Played Midnight War (the left-most song) for my 1st Stage, waited until Song Results screen shows up, then exit the game forcibly (Alt+F4):
    screenshot-42.png

3. Relaunched the game, checked Midnight War in Music Selection (notice upper-left says I'm at the 1st stage as proof that I didn't manipulate the test). Confirmed, score was saved.
    screenshot-42.png

4. Next, Play up to 2nd Stage then exit the game forcibly (Alt+F4). So I played the next two songs...the middle song is 1st Stage, the right-most song is 2nd stage. Then I will exit the game.

5. 1st Stage Result:
    screenshot-42.png

6. I'm showing the result of 1st stage - middle song + the result of 1st stage of previous game session just for transparency's sake:
    screenshot-42.pngscreenshot-42.png

7. 2nd Stage Result:
    screenshot-42.png

8. Exit game, relaunch, check. Confirmed. All scores saved. Here I'm showing all 3 scores while I'm at the 1st Stage of this relaunched session, for transparency's sake:
    screenshot-42.png

screenshot-42.png

screenshot-42.png

Where can I get that Butterfly latest? The ones I have do not let me configure my player profile, the SQLite file, I delete it and generate another, but there are only the tables and in the data sheet there is nothing, being that when I enter the game if my score is saved but the file SQLite is still empty, my question is if the file is still empty then where is my gamer profile saved?

5 hours ago, Ghostxdeath said:

Where can I get that Butterfly latest? The ones I have do not let me configure my player profile, the SQLite file, I delete it and generate another, but there are only the tables and in the data sheet there is nothing, being that when I enter the game if my score is saved but the file SQLite is still empty, my question is if the file is still empty then where is my gamer profile saved?

the newest butterfly does not use the SQL file (as far as i can tell). there a website that the game has at the log in screen that you go which is this : e-AMUSEMENT Network. you add the card on the login screen and your options are there

Modifié par mangotoast

hace 5 horas, piotr25691 dijo:

hmm i dont know

this url looks suspiciously real but doubt this is the actual eamuse network

hace 5 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

It was posted in previous pages in this thread.

Oh, I see. By the way does anyone know if it's possible to use the ryusei characters and kac yuni with that server? When I select any of them in the options the game just picks a random character instead.

8 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

The answer is in the thread.

It does. But you have to either know or should have been reading the FAQs and Wikis before they got deleted.

That URL is the "front-end" for this URL which people in this thread are saying that you should put in replacement of http://localhost

If you guys do this then you are NOT using butterfly but instead you are using/connecting to a 3rd-party online network/server. If you have that URL in your .bat file then it overrides the usage of butterfly, so even if you're actually launching butterfly, it's not butterfly that you're using as your network/server.

You want proof? Try launching your .bat file with that URL while you're disconnected from the Internet. Butterfly is designed to be able to run locally without Internet (that's why the default URL is http://localhost), so if your game doesn't start with network support then there's the proof.

This is the problem; people giving out instructions that are not meticulously written, and people blinding following posts of others. It leads to a lot of misinformation and mistakes. I've been keeping on correcting this notion but people either don't read nor listen, and then just keep on asking and asking but not reading. Only when I deleted the information will people start to ask and read, when the information has been available long before.

Modifié par mangotoast

hace 9 horas, mangotoast dijo:

the newest butterfly does not use the SQL file (as far as i can tell). there a website that the game has at the log in screen that you go which is this : e-AMUSEMENT Network. you add the card on the login screen and your options are there

THANK YOU SERIOUSLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH, WHAT IRONY BEING AN ANSWER SO SIMPLE THAT SEVERAL KNOW AND THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER IN A GOOD WAY, ASK IN 1000 DIFFERENT WAYS AND NOBODY WAS ABLE TO ANSWER, I THANK YOU AGAIN, FOR DAYS ASKING ...

hace 3 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

The answer is incorrect though and I replied to it to provide the correct one.

it may be wrong with The butterfly thing but at the same time it is correct and I suppose that for all those who are using the url http://services.eamuse.network/ that answer will serve to modify their profile, because as far as the butterfly does not work with the 2021 archives

hace 3 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

Look, buddy.

I know it is all "spam" and I hope you actually asked around for the history of things so that you understand the reason why it is all "spam."

If you really read my "spam" message intently you would have realized that I have said that I have stopped providing support from the time of that message of mine. So the fact that people still see me responding is something that you should appreciate.

I know what I wrote and I know what I meant when I told you to read the thread because your question was, "what is the latest version of butterfly" and I know that specifically, amidst all the "spam" that you are talking about that I typed, I left that answer intact:

my question was not which is the latest version of the butterfly, I already know that if you published it between pages 24 to 26 for there , I may have expressed it wrong, I was asking about the butterfly that you were using since you are using it in the a20plus, sorry if my comment bothered you it was not my intention, that I knew you weren't reading is what you want to believe, hahahahaha sorry, thank you for telling me adolescent I so feel young for a moment, And I did not speak only of my questions and that they answered them, there will not always be an answer, also I said it in general, eg: the person you answered after this message that you answered, worth the redundancy, when the question you answered It works well for me and you sent him a couple of images, and I was like wtf, how does that help that person? being that it was as easy as what you just answered.

Modifié par Ghostxdeath

hace 39 minutos, topet2k12001 dijo:

The fact that you even counted my "spam" messages and yet you are commenting as if you deserve answers is total disrespect of my decision to stop providing support, and despite that, here I am still responding to queries, no matter how generic. Did you even read the content of those 160 "spam" messages that you counted, or even took the time to understand the meaning behind it all?

I'm sorry if it is understood as if I was asking for answers, it may be that my way of expressing myself is not the best, the other thing when you tell me to ask about the story, would you tell me? And yes and no, I read the message but not the 165, and I have read the one at the head of this thread, the first page and the first of the second, and again yes and no, I understood the majority.

Modifié par Ghostxdeath

3 minutes ago, Ghostxdeath said:

I'm sorry if it is understood as if I was asking for answers, it may be that my way of expressing myself is not the best, the other thing when you tell me to ask about the story, would you tell me? And yes and no, I read the message but not the 165, and I have read the one at the head of this thread, the first page and the first of the second, and again yes and no, I understood the majority.

Apology accepted.

Hi! Can someone please help me with getting files for a20 and a20 plus? My vision isn’t the best and the tread really confuses me so looking through everything is hard. I was able to find some download links at the very beginning but idk which game it’s for or other files. I’ve included a screenshot of what I’ve saved, can someone help me please? Do i have all the files needed to successfully play both? Do these get updated regularly? Thanks! 

51202841-C5EB-4EE5-913A-BAFBECC182BC.png

hace 35 minutos, Silix2 dijo:

Hi! Can someone please help me with getting files for a20 and a20 plus? My vision isn’t the best and the tread really confuses me so looking through everything is hard. I was able to find some download links at the very beginning but idk which game it’s for or other files. I’ve included a screenshot of what I’ve saved, can someone help me please? Do i have all the files needed to successfully play both? Do these get updated regularly? Thanks! 

51202841-C5EB-4EE5-913A-BAFBECC182BC.png

1.-download this torrent 2020020300 build https://nyaa.si/view/1277705
2.-then download this, its the all in one V5 https://mega.nz/file/Hl0DWITD#b-HfMNaaHRIe5BW4TWYT2E74fvAZ2ne0E1oEAzS2KFg
3.-just copy paste replace and thats it 
4.-then in the prop folder put this file ea3-config.xml
5.-this file is to unlock all the songs gamemdx.dll put that in the content folder, replace

21 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

For those following this procedure: if you all followed #4, then it means you're not using butterfly. I just wanted to be clear with this because there have been cases of people reaching out to me privately, thinking that there's something wrong with butterfly. Apparently, you guys are using a modified ea3-config.xml that points to the URL of a 3rd party online server.

screenshot-9.png

I'm not saying that it's wrong nor am I forcing you how you want to run your data/game, but I just want to make sure that you are aware of what you are actually doing and not just blindly following instructions.

So to make sure I’m using butterfly, skip step 4? Will the game crash if I do step 4? 

2 hours ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

2.-then download this, its the all in one V5 https://mega.nz/file/Hl0DWITD#b-HfMNaaHRIe5BW4TWYT2E74fvAZ2ne0E1oEAzS2KFg
5.-this file is to unlock all the songs gamemdx.dll put that in the content folder, replace

Every time you say replace, what am I replacing exactly? 

On 9/22/2021 at 12:50 PM, carlosgordon1970 said:

Should you also change the date code in ea3-config.xml to 2021080400 or is there a reason for leaving it as 2020020300?

8 hours ago, cracked555 said:

Should you also change the date code in ea3-config.xml to 2021080400 or is there a reason for leaving it as 2020020300?

you don't need to do that but for the authenticity sake you probably should

there you can also change the region and the machine spec like in this format (region:spec:rev)

for the region personally i use U:J:A (USA), by default your machine will probably have J:A:A.
you can also set it to K:A:A (Korea), A:A:A (Asia). Y:A:A (Indonesia), or E:J:A (Europe) (J/K for the spec is needed, with A a security error will occur) albeit at the expense of the warning screen being just white because the asset file is blank

the spec can be A (X cabinet), B (pre-X cabinet), C/D/E/F/G (untested, 2013 white cabinet), J/K (European/US cabinet) or I (A20 gold cabinet)

don't know if you can change the revision thing i have always seen that be just A

Modifié par piotr25691
more explanation on DDR datecodes

On 9/24/2021 at 1:36 PM, hummingrabbit69 said:

Does anyone have a working force dark background? The dll modder from one of the earlier posts worked, but not for dark background.

To enable Force darkest background on 2021-08-04 without Butterfly you have to hex edit at 0xa791e. Change from 0x75, 0x03, 0x33, 0xC0 to 0x33, 0xC0, 0xB0, 0x03

Modifié par NicholasNRG
Correct values

En 24/9/2021 a las 14:36, hummingrabbit69 dijo:

Does anyone have a working force dark background? The dll modder from one of the earlier posts worked, but not for dark background.

If you are using the mdx-2021080400AIOV5 version and the url http://services.eamuse.network to connect then go to https://gate.eamuse.network/ddr/options#17 and create an account with the code that it gives you the game from there you can change character, arrows, dark background and more

Il y a 20 heures, Ghostxdeath a dit :

If you are using the mdx-2021080400AIOV5 version and the url http://services.eamuse.network to connect then go to https://gate.eamuse.network/ddr/options#17 and create an account with the code that it gives you the game from there you can change character, arrows, dark background and more

nice :very-good:

10 hours ago, thehermit said:

Does anyone know why I am always stuck on stage 1 and cannot move forward to stage 2. Everytime I finished playing stage, it always repeated again stage 1?

That happened to me when I had force Gold cab and was using gamemdx.dll from the torrent. Can't remember if premium play caused it as well.

The gamemdx.dll from AIOv5 patch seems to be OK.