Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

18 hours ago, johnjorell said:

Change it to 20200728 modules for now.

I want to confirm,

when you say this, do you mean just use the 728 data in general, or to copy and paste the modules from 0728 folder to the 0804 folder?  I tried the 2nd and it crashes after verifiying eamuse card, access violation but nothing is read only.

6 hours ago, Sheikster said:

I want to confirm,

when you say this, do you mean just use the 728 data in general, or to copy and paste the modules from 0728 folder to the 0804 folder?  I tried the 2nd and it crashes after verifiying eamuse card, access violation but nothing is read only.

Only the 20200728 modules.

The reason why I said that is because if you notice that when you run 20210804 modules you'll see on the upper left corner of your screen a message saying "please wait..." before the warning splash screen pops in. Even in player login screen will the same message appear. You should NOT see that in 20200728 modules. Also, the server "server.eamuse.network" is intended to be used only for those who are running a private or public server that supports score tracking such as Arcana, Enigma and the like using the latest datecode.

Modifié par johnjorell

1 hour ago, johnjorell said:

Only the 20200728 modules.

The reason why I said that is because if you notice that when you run 20210804 modules you'll see on the upper left corner of your screen a message saying "please wait..." before the warning splash screen pops in. Even in player login screen will the same message appear. You should NOT see that in 20200728 modules. Also, the server "server.eamuse.network" is intended to be used only for those who are running a private or public server that supports score tracking such as Arcana, Enigma and the like using the latest datecode.

I've never found a way to enter a private server like Arcana

9 minutes ago, ly739100 said:

http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/multi/Dance Dance Revolution A20.html

2020080728 Download link is invalid

Who can provide downloads:very-good:

Ummm....wasn't this still alive?

Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami) (free.fr)

Modifié par NoctsRanun

1 hour ago, shake55 said:

I downloaded: MDX-001-2020020300

I pasted MDX-2021080400 AIO V4 over the top

Run Spice, but its only showing MDX-001-2020020300. None of the MDX-2021080400 AIO V4 content seems to do anything

did you paste with replace files in the game folder

if you dont replace you will most likely have a broken 2020020300 instead

15 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

did you paste with replace files in the game folder

if you dont replace you will most likely have a broken 2020020300 instead

Yes, everything was replaced.

The zip contains: arkdata, data and modules folders

I replaced all existing folders with these ones, and their contents

When I load the game using Spice Tools, it quotes the old version: MDX-001-2020020300

Do I need to re-fresh the config file or something?

19 minutes ago, shake55 said:

Yes, everything was replaced.

The zip contains: arkdata, data and modules folders

I replaced all existing folders with these ones, and their contents

When I load the game using Spice Tools, it quotes the old version: MDX-001-2020020300

Do I need to re-fresh the config file or something?

when you boot up the game does it show A20 or A20 PLUS? MDX-001-2020020300 is normal if you dont replace the datecode in the ea3-config.xml

11 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

when you boot up the game does it show A20 or A20 PLUS? MDX-001-2020020300 is normal if you dont replace the datecode in the ea3-config.xml

oh I see RE: date code, thank you

The logo shows: A20 Plus

But there is no music grouping for A20 Plus. I have only played up to X3 in the arcade, so im not sure if A20 Plus is supposed to have its own grouping.

This is where the A20 grouping has all the extra A20 PLUS stuff, and its me being a dumbass huh? lol

With Bemani Tools, is this considered DDR 16 like A and A20?

Modifié par shake55

2 minutes ago, shake55 said:

oh I see RE: date code, thank you

The logo shows: A20 Plus

But there is no music grouping for A20 Plus. I have only played up to X3 in the arcade, so im not sure if A20 Plus is supposed to have its own grouping.

This is where the A20 grouping has all the extra A20 PLUS stuff, and its me being a dumbass huh? lol

With Bemani Tools, is this considered DDR 16 like A and A20?

1. yes, A20 PLUS should have its own song category (past X3, 2013, 2014, A, A20 and A20 PLUS should all have a song category)
2. yes the ddr 16 package from bemani tools still works on A20 PLUS

So I unlocked my fire butterfly and let’s get down From DDR first mix and I added say goodbye (Chris Brown) from DDR Supernova 2 from PS2 but I have issues one I can’t get audio or art work working too say goodbye is a short song and I don’t know how to make a SSQ for that song

if anyone has the artwork and audio for my fire butterfly and let’s get down for A20+ and make a SSQ for say goodbye 

15 minutes ago, jacen882 said:

in the link with all the updates and the original dump, there is a link that is called " 2020080728 " that is the file that is not able to be downloaded

well i guess it was supposed to be this 2020072800, i dont think that 2020080728 existed considering the last 2 digits usually are 00 01 or 02 not 28 because that indicates the number of security patches made by konami to that update

Modifié par piotr25691
typo moment