Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 8/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, NicholasNRG said:

To fix the file corruption error, use DBManager to delete the songs with codename koii, roki and siru, since these songs do not have audio files.

Thanks, this helped me to fix the attract mode File Corruption Error crash.

Modifié par aoiddr

Il y a 7 heures, NoctsRanun a dit :

It's polivosm's custom files.

But working fine =)... 

I realized that everything is very manipulated and incomplete, but I am giving myself the work of normalizing it and once the work is complete, I will upload it as a definitive AIO

20210820-9.png
20210820-7.png
20210820-4.png

Modifié par 7zxkv

Le 15/08/2021 à 09:25, piotr25691 a dit :

nvm the issue is still there it raised the file corruption error again

at that point i cant do anything so i have to reboot the game

optimized.png

FILE CORRUPT ERROR FIX HERE --> https://mega.nz/file/ZL5iGByT#kzj7hbYkRHNHbyrmuzXTlH5woj6vD5egWGqdeTShTmA

PASSWORD: PatoDJ 

EDIT = INSTRUCTIONS

FILE .SSQ = DATA/MDX_DB/SSQ
FILE .ARC = DATA/ARC/JACKET
FILES .XSB + .XWB = DATA/SOUND/WIN/DANCE
FILE .TXT = EDIT STARTUP.ARC ONLY IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU AFTER PUTTING THE FILES IN THEIR PLACE

Modifié par 7zxkv
edit for monkeys

KOII ADD ON (FILE CORRUPT FIX) --> https://mega.nz/file/1P4y3TiD#Xs_2rs-q-_gdx8zkIZ-xT2ESDewNwqSjo6uF-2KMgM8

FILE .TXT = EDIT STARTUP.ARC ONLY IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU AFTER PUTTING THE FILES IN THEIR PLACE

Modifié par 7zxkv

Il 20/8/2021 Alle 02:47, carlosgordon1970 ha scritto:

DOWNLOAD 2020002030 CLEAN, Then MDX2021080400v3 (is in this page , read up above) just copy and paste

Do I have to use the old butterfly & spicetool to start the game? Is there an excel sheet with hex edits for the latest version?

9 hours ago, SilverFox88vr said:

Do I have to use the old butterfly & spicetool to start the game? Is there an excel sheet with hex edits for the latest version?

For now you'll have to use the old butterfly before the fork was taken down by topet. And make sure to use the modules from 20200728 as all 2021 modules won't work (that's in my case).

19 minutes ago, johnjorell said:

For now you'll have to use the old butterfly before the fork was taken down by topet. And make sure to use the modules from 20200728 as all 2021 modules won't work (that's in my case).

When you say modules do you mean the hex edits? I can't use spice tools with that data for the patches, it's looking for the old 0203 data, data mismatch error

Modifié par Sheikster

15 hours ago, polivosm said:

KOII ADD ON (FILE CORRUPT FIX) --> https://mega.nz/file/1P4y3TiD#Xs_2rs-q-_gdx8zkIZ-xT2ESDewNwqSjo6uF-2KMgM8

and where is the last piece of the jigsaw (siru)?

5 hours ago, Sheikster said:

When you say modules do you mean the hex edits? I can't use spice tools with that data for the patches, it's looking for the old 0203 data, data mismatch error

No. Modules are the DLL's needed to run the game itself specifically the following:

arkmdxp3.dll

arkmdxp4.dll

gamemdx.dll

ess.dll

You can find them inside the modules folder itself. The reason why you're having data mismatch error is that spicetools doesn't have the patches yet for the latest date code of the game (assuming you're using the 20210804 modules).

Speaking of hex edits, @carlosgordon1970 has provided the excel file for that.

FINAL PUBLIC build of butterfly fork (version 1.4.1)

As promised, here is the FINAL PUBLIC build of our fork of butterfly. It's a plain (a.k.a. "vanilla") build that matches the original butterfly of @skogaby so whatever features are present (and lacking) in the official butterfly are are exactly the same for this release. The only differences are the following:

• Runs on Java 8 (only those who know, know why this is important)
  • All dependencies updated to their latest available stable versions
  • Upgraded to Gradle 6.9.1 (released on August 20, 2021; full Release Notes here)
  • Can run up to 2020 "date codes" only

This comes with NO SUPPORT so you will be on your own from here on. The source code of the official butterfly is still available (link here); feel free to fork and improve/develop it on your own.

Windows executable format (.exe)
Java Jar file (.jar)

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 8/21/2021 at 4:43 AM, polivosm said:

i have made the necesssary edits to the song database with those fixes, download this new startup.arc and apply the fixes above and the file corruption error will be gone (ONLY WORKS ON 2021080400 AIO V3)

startup.arc

Modifié par piotr25691

il y a 28 minutes, carlosgordon1970 a dit :

ea3-config.xml 
try that one

it work but does i need to change the services to localhost? to play offline? or "http://services.eamuse.network/" is already for BUTTERFLY server?

Modifié par strider973