Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

4 hours ago, dean@tamm.am said:

Everything working minus expected songs… anyone figure out this yellow bar across jackets? Looks like it’s related to song unlock

81D0924D-7D21-4FC1-B22A-B8EFEB801A5C.jpeg

you probably applied 2020031600 over the non-clean 2021080400.

try applying this https://mega.nz/file/GwFhHAKS#D8Z8TW3WvGuehQpFVf2WBQ9cy5LYuwCFQoefxe8pNC0 over the base 2020020300

38 minutes ago, CFT said:

maybe by hex editing?

nvm the issue is still there it raised the file corruption error again

at that point i cant do anything so i have to reboot the game

optimized.png

Modifié par piotr25691

9 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

optimized.png

do you think there are some songs or graphics missing?

hace 23 horas, piotr25691 dijo:

um no you have to get to 20200203 clean then extract the 20200804 AIO v2 in the game folder and replace

did you did that? that work perfectly for me...

hace 5 minutos, piotr25691 dijo:

um nothing i just finished the first game, let it to go to the demo screen and that error occurred

I think the AIO v2 needs to be updated again so that songs that were removed after 20200203 will be playable again. Song data (jk.arc, xwb, m2v) that needs to be removed (and be revived in music database) inside AIO v2 are the following:

belv, bref, haph, houk, iwyl, mawa, mont, moro, onra, rinn, roku, shut, tool, wake, & yoja

For thumbnails, delete the following in AIO v2, so that data from 20200203 will be used and thumbnails of the mentioned song above will be revived:

- jacket_thumbnails_ja_15.arc

- jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc

- jacket_thumbnails_ua_12.arc

- jacket_thumbnails_ua_17.arc

For U version, just copy jacket_thumbnails_ja* and rename it to jacket_thumbnails_ua*

... and this is the 20210804 startup.arc modded to revive those missing songs above. I used 20200203 musicdb.xml as base, removed DDR A20 from list, then added DDR A20 and DDR A20 PLUS from 20210804, loaded 20210804 startup.arc then updated new musicdb.xml and repacked startup.arc.

20210804_startup_arc_modded.zip

Modifié par Yog1

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

"Demo started rolling out okay now"? Does that mean to fix the File Corruption Error?

The demo sometimes runs fine, but the other time it gives file corruption error. Depending on what song/stage combination loaded. In my case, according to the log it was crashing due to missing stage.

27 minutes ago, Yog1 said:

Not until Demo Screen still looks for these songs though.

We'll see. I'm leaving it in the attract sequence now. 20 minutes have passed. Otherwise we need to find the file that looks for these songs.

So does these songs actually exist in the actual game, or is it unannounced as of now, or the data here just simply missed the songs?

Modifié par ARNiM

About the game crashing in the attract mode. 

The answer is, Yes, the game is looking for a song to display as a demo. Sadly like most of the people (me included) we have removed the "limited" tag from the musicdb to have everysong. This means the game WILL SEARCH for this song to display. So you can remove every "limited" tag from the musicdb except for "siru" and "roki" it could possibly fix your issue 👍 (just leave the "limited" tag to 1)

This can be fixed in many ways tho

Another solution is that someone could leak a japanese dump including the songs officialy 😅 yes please

Modifié par B4SH-T

To fix the file corruption error, use DBManager to delete the songs with codename koii, roki and siru, since these songs do not have audio files. To fix the songs crashing the game (DDR A american licenses, Rokuchounen and only my railgun), make sure to select "decide for each file" before replacing files from the base game with an update, and uncheck the dummy files in the update for the _jk.arc, m2v and xwb files. You'll notice they all have the same file size (320 bytes, 74.7kb, forgot the other one) which is significantly smaller than the previous ones. This is because those songs have been removed from the official games via updates, but you can still keep and play them by doing that. Be careful as some have different file sizes and you should replace those with the updated ones since those aren't dummy files. As for white jackets in the song list, use jacket_thumbnails_ja_15.arc and jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc from a previous version. Someone on this thread uploaded jacket_thumbnails_ja_19.arc with jackets for all the new A20 PLUS songs.

Modifié par NicholasNRG

12 hours ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

Thank you so much for this sheet.  Could you please give one example from this sheet of how to read the chart and make the appropriate edit?  At first glance I'm not sure how to read what to change from the chart

Is there a way to change the noteskin as well?  E.g. cyber, classic, etc

Modifié par ribbonzzipperz

hace 12 horas, piotr25691 dijo:

optimized.png

Don't touch anything, just put the following sequence in the startup.arc

<!--    --> 

on siru song

like this:

<!-- <music>
    <mcode __type="u32">38440</mcode>
    <basename>siru</basename>
    <title>シル・ヴ・プレジデント</title>
    <title_yomi>シルウフレシテント</title_yomi>
    <artist>P丸様。</artist>
    <bpmmax __type="u16">176</bpmmax>
    <series __type="u8">19</series>
    <genreflag __type="u32">2</genreflag>
    <region __type="u8">2</region>
    <limited __type="u8">1</limited>
    <movie __type="u8">1</movie>
    <bgstage __type="u16">5</bgstage>
    <limited_cha __type="u8">1</limited_cha>
    <diffLv __type="u8" __count="10">1 4 8 12 0 0 4 8 12 0</diffLv>
  </music> -->

and that's it, if they touch the limited_cha, they will miss the triggered events =)

Whats-App-Image-2021-08-15-at-13-38-09.jpg

Modifié par polivosm

3 hours ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

Hmmm... my game sometimes saves my scores and sometimes doesnt, what's up with that ? :what:

Are you using services.eamuse.network? I noticed it doesn't save scores for the force unlocked stuff. Probably not in the db yet; just a thought

On 8/15/2021 at 2:38 AM, piotr25691 said:

you probably applied 2020031600 over the non-clean 2021080400.

try applying this https://mega.nz/file/GwFhHAKS#D8Z8TW3WvGuehQpFVf2WBQ9cy5LYuwCFQoefxe8pNC0 over the base 2020020300

Ha - so here were results:

- Traditional upgrade from 2020020300 to 2020031700 to 2020072800 to 2021031600 to 2021080400 loads all songs, with two highlighted bars and perpetual state of 'songs unlocked'

- Upgrade from 2020020300 to 2021080400 AiO v2 leads to not all songs unlocked, but no issue with 'songs unlocked' bars

- Traditional upgrade from 2020020300 to 2020031700 to 2020072800 to 2021031600 Clean to 2021080400 Clean leads to not all songs unlocked, but no issue

Is there a way to unlock all with AiO v2? Is that manual edit of gamemdx.dll? I cannot find patcher online for A20 PLUS...

Modifié par dean@tamm.am
Adjustment

If I remembered correctly that some of the songs were removed in the 2021 updates. Check the folders carefully and see any thumbnails and images missing (white square boxes)

e.g “輪廻転生” doesn’t exist in 20210316 and later updates.

Modifié par One Eternal Ash