Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

Hey there , I am trying to make some.changea trough the config bank but it seems like the game is no taking those changes , has anyone faced this issue before? Any idea of where to look?

hace 8 horas, polivosm dijo:

POLIVOSM = PATODJ

=)

Wow , such a nice edit , would you mind sharing your files? Hehe

hace 9 horas, KenetCF dijo:

Hey there , I am trying to make some.changea trough the config bank but it seems like the game is no taking those changes , has anyone faced this issue before? Any idea of where to look?

Wow , such a nice edit , would you mind sharing your files? Hehe

Could you indicate what the problem is? with more info could help you

On 6/11/2021 at 6:51 AM, polivosm said:

Hi again, another update =)

OH THIS LOOKS EPIC!!
A-any chance of you releasing this~?

first time player of this.  first off the spicetools link is dead.  so i got the bemani which it said was another launcher.  but when i try to launch anything i got the error message avs2-ea3.dll was not found as well as avs2-core.dll was not found.  i did a search online and nothing found.

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

2 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hmm....I updated the link yesterday.

I noticed just now that the old link is still reflecting. I updated it again. Try again now.

Working now. Thanks for updating. I was double checking when you initially responded in case I missed something glaringly obvious. In any case, was able to download. Thanks again and hoping the install goes smoothly when I attempt later today.

I am having issues with the e-amusement pass. When starting up the game, it asks to scan it. Been trying to follow the video exactly but can't seem to figure out why it doesn't automatically connect. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Outside of that, game is up and running and can play without issues.

Modifié par jellogk

1 hour ago, jellogk said:

I am having issues with the emusement pass. When starting up the game, it asks to scan it. Been trying to follow the video exactly but can't seem to figure out why it doesn't automatically connect. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Outside of that, game is up and running and can play without issues.

e-Amusement pass"

1 hour ago, jellogk said:

I am having issues with the e-amusement pass. When starting up the game, it asks to scan it. Been trying to follow the video exactly but can't seem to figure out why it doesn't automatically connect. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Outside of that, game is up and running and can play without issues.

found out that you have to press '+' from looking up the old thread in case anyone runs into the same issue :P

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

10 hours ago, jellogk said:

found out that you have to press '+' from looking up the old thread in case anyone runs into the same issue :P

Hehe I remember when stuff like this used to trip me up :P Now I have fully functional and up to date IIDX, SDVX, Chunithm, DDR, Nostalgia setups I can troubleshoot myself hex edit, etc... It's a wild hobby, but it can get expensive if you're not careful!

1 hour ago, RagnarokSam said:

Is the nyaa.si link from Q01 in the FAQ down for anyone else? Not sure where else to get a data dump if so.

It is still up. If you have an internet provider such as Verizon, they have blocked it.

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

39 minutes ago, johnboyjr said:

You can't use your phone as a hot spot?

I'm on a limited data plan that doesn't offer hotspot service unfortunately. Planning to change that soonish.

18 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Thank you, not sure how I missed that while skimming the thread for links.

I'm trying to run the latest update, 0317.  The game runs fine, but patches do not work, they cannot be selected.  The spicetools version I have, 04-30, is up to data from 02-03.  Spice Companion says memory mismatch.  Are there any newer versions of the software or something I need to change to get these to work?  Or just wait or hex edit?

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

Modifié par Sheikster

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 30/05/2021 at 1:52 PM, dean@tamm.am said:

So, I've figured it out after testing! Wanted to reply back with findings.

Scanners actually work with proper eAmusement card. It also natively works with -scard enabled, at least on Windows 10 - no drivers required.

I had attempted to configure a blank NFC card with my card ID, but did not get it to successfully function (yet)..

I play on Player 2, and it did not work. I then realized that this requires TWO readers for -scardflip to properly validate. But it does when both are connected/detected.

So to get this 'full' experience working, you will need:

1x eAmusement card

2x NFC scanners (I ordered this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KEGQFYY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details)

With this you will have an awesome, life-like startup process.

For bonus points I recommend this keypad mounted to the side of the machine. I use it to replicate both the arrows and numpad for pin (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFLNF5C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details)

Bought an NFC reader/writer and some blank NFC cards today to test this out. When it reads the blank NFC card it uses the UID of it, rather than anything you put on it (and seems to read the cards I got, which were MIFARE ones).

When I used a blank card and put my NFC ID from the account I use on it, it went through registration as if it were a new user instead of being my account.

You should (in theory - yet to test it out but I don't see why it wouldn't work) be able to use an SQLite Browser and go into the card table and just copy those IDs to your player ID (and card type, since my blank one said it was a Felica card) and change the user you don't want to some arbitrary number to avoid clashing. Will update when I've tried that but can't see it being an issue.

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001

8 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

That works. Thanks!

Also, anyone knows how to remove the announcer and the crowd cheering noises? I'm used to PIU myself, so the noises while playing is a tad distracting, especially the crowd cheering noise.

Hello,

teaser20210312.jpg

Modifié par topet2k12001