Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

hace 2 horas, nifterific dijo:

Okay, so weirdest thing, it's actually working. I wanted to see what happened if I started the game and it's working with the IP address that I had in spicetools previously, I didn't change anything there. So I think MB is just displaying weird showing that 0.0.0.0:8000, as far as the game can see it is running the right IP address.

Edit: Sorry for all the edits, someone in this thread actually posted that August 2023 update I was missing several pages back, I have all 208 A3 songs now. But if someone has an easy drop in set up to restore the removed songs I would greatly appreciate it.

In computing, using the IP 0.0.0.0 is like a wildcard. It is even more generic than using localhost if I am not mistaken.

Modifié par navi_cs

Guys, stop editing the startup.arc and use the one konami included with the data. It's going to be a headache trying to keep up with it like this because the missing difficulties is definitely a permanent change for the foreseeable future. The values are set to 255 intentionally because the server is supposed to send them down to the game. The flare rank score is calculated based on 3 factors - score, difficulty, and flare clear level. let's fix the asphxyia plugin instead of trying to hack the data.... editing the file like this is leaving alot of room for error and will definitely cause issues saving on private servers and also may be an issue with asphxyia too. for example the bpmmax getting missed, and then on top of that mcodes being wrong. specific example here:

<music>
        <mcode __type="u32">38732</mcode>
        <basename>dama</basename>
        <title>弾幕信仰</title>
        <title_yomi>ダンマクシンコウ</title_yomi>
        <artist>豚乙女×BEMANI Sound Team "PON"</artist>
        <bpmmax __type="u16"></bpmmax>
        <series __type="u8">21</series>
        <movie __type="u8">1</movie>
        <property __type="u32">32</property>
        <limited_ary __type="s32" __count="10">0 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0 -1</limited_ary>
        <diffLv __type="u8" __count="10">3 6 10 16 0 0 6 10 16 0</diffLv>
    </music>

this mcode is wrong. here is the original from official data:

<music>
    <mcode __type="u32">38735</mcode>
    <basename>dama</basename>
    <title>弾幕信仰</title>
    <title_yomi>タンマクシンコウ</title_yomi>
    <artist>豚乙女×BEMANI Sound Team "PON"</artist>
    <bpmmax __type="u16">170</bpmmax>
    <series __type="u8">21</series>
    <region __type="u8">2</region>
    <movie __type="u8">1</movie>
    <property __type="u32">32</property>
    <limited_ary __type="s32" __count="10">1 1 1 1 -1 -1 1 1 1 -1</limited_ary>
    <diffLv __type="u8" __count="10">255 255 255 255 0 0 255 255 255 0</diffLv>
  </music>

Private servers should already work properly with the startup.arc that comes with the game. 

Here is a fork of the asphyxia plugin with working web UI, proper loading of songs and difficulties, and galaxy play enabled so no more hex editing nonsense:

https://github.com/mcalfin/asphyxia_plugins/tree/mdx

image.png.917ad032ebd9464b254a658da58eb17a.png

For A3, does anyone have the files needed to put the removed songs back in? There are old posts where people would upload them for A20 Plus, but it looks like no one has done that in a while. But I don't really know what files I need to restore the jackets even if I could track down the ssq files. Stuff like Reiwa, Shiny Days, and the 20th Anniversary songs got challenge charts not in A20 Plus before being removed.

hace 1 hora, nifterific dijo:

For A3, does anyone have the files needed to put the removed songs back in? There are old posts where people would upload them for A20 Plus, but it looks like no one has done that in a while. But I don't really know what files I need to restore the jackets even if I could track down the ssq files. Stuff like Reiwa, Shiny Days, and the 20th Anniversary songs got challenge charts not in A20 Plus before being removed.

I have an A3 compilation, with which I have tried to keep the retired songs. I uploaded it to Mega, it's about 21GB. (I had problems sharing the folder, so I share the parts)

Part 1: https://mega.nz/file/KhowCLLJ#2KFPi7Hf6vaWULPxoHL5t3ih5Lv6JqRre59tL_M4UDM

Part 2: https://mega.nz/file/29RTzSxA#b2pojhMk0m3348mLAqM1WPxMJu9i6nCMk0IVP-a7Wx8

Part 3: https://mega.nz/file/rlBkDQaT#8lNaQM4l5-Kqqnz0uZaxQtTW49aWsA7N-DQmIGNpV5U

Part 4: https://mega.nz/file/7xZhlBRZ#0yWK63esPqnKpBHfYJ4eRg1gLms9kBG0uBC2TUflMpk

Part 5: https://mega.nz/file/K8gwQA5R#HeeTbSDpf1PMFFxKJWT-3LcsS7IJUY7Mfihd6PXPcNg

Part 6: https://mega.nz/file/z8wjyLzQ#IzaomV67SHJ4GVUifNCf2Ir8rpVtFGKXPD0z0Qi0FZs

Part 7: https://mega.nz/file/vh5m3QaT#LxqWowNUR9pe5FyAWQ3KR-1SmEmH_83qut7JBShec3M

Part 8: https://mega.nz/file/q94kEQKL#7IhBcHQiJNBAiVyYULN5ZB_LPyrSsey-QVMxn7lT5FM

Modifié par navi_cs

I was shocked when they finally added this song to DDR World, Touhou songs are the best!

The BGA censor for this song at the beginning was understandable though lmao

I think something is wrong with my startup.arc, I think I'm missing new songs. Was there suppose to be 35 New Songs in total after inserting the new update?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 003018.png

Modifié par xAlchemii

45 minutes ago, xAlchemii said:

Hopefully there's a August patch soon, cause I didn't fix the sync error still.

Unfortunately, someone did it lol https://patcher.breakdance.team/world.html

1 hour ago, xAlchemii said:

I was shocked when they finally added this song to DDR World, Touhou songs are the best!

The BGA censor for this song at the beginning was understandable though lmao

I think something is wrong with my startup.arc, I think I'm missing new songs. Was there suppose to be 35 New Songs in total after inserting the new update?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 003018.png

Not at all, you're in the right track~

3 hours ago, navi_cs said:

Were "removed" license songs still be playable with April data? (Instead of someone who re-coded old DDR songs using OMNIMIX)

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Unfortunately, someone did it lol https://patcher.breakdance.team/world.html

Not at all, you're in the right track~

1.) That was quick haha. Sadly, there's no sync adjustment.

2.) Ok good, I was worried at first.

3.) IDK much about adding removed songs to WORLD, so... yeah lol

Modifié par xAlchemii

17 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I have an A3 compilation, with which I have tried to keep the retired songs. I uploaded it to Mega, it's about 21GB. (I had problems sharing the folder, so I share the parts)

Thank you. It might take me a couple days to download it with Mega's bandwidth rules, but I've started downloading.

Edit: Yep, got parts 1-4 before the transfer limit kicked in on part 5. I only have to wait 6 hours though, not 24 like I initially thought. I figured that might be good information for anyone else looking to download this.

Edit: There is another 6 hour wait to download part 8, all 71mb of it lol. But I'm almost done. Thanks again for uploading it.

Modifié par nifterific

Anyway to enable this? Does the new asphyxia patch add this number judgement feature because when I played a song again it doesn’t add or subtract my previous score like how it does in A3 or the arcade. Is this something that I need to change in the game’s hard drive?IMG_9116.jpeg.28a9d0e796fa2133ab353096ae088229.jpeg

I think its 0 on the number pad during song select to turn that on. You should see it highlight in the corner where it shows the high scores for what score you want to pace to, and there is text there to tell you what to press. If you don't have a score to pace to it won't show up.

hace 6 horas, nifterific dijo:

Thank you. It might take me a couple days to download it with Mega's bandwidth rules, but I've started downloading.

Edit: Yep, got parts 1-4 before the transfer limit kicked in on part 5. I only have to wait 6 hours though, not 24 like I initially thought. I figured that might be good information for anyone else looking to download this.

Edit: There is another 6 hour wait to download part 8, all 71mb of it lol. But I'm almost done. Thanks again for uploading it.

You can also use a vpn extension in your browser to “skip” the mega limit. Downloads can be resumed without problem if you run out of download quota and change location with the vpn.

hace 15 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

Were "removed" license songs still be playable with April data? (Instead of someone who re-coded old DDR songs using OMNIMIX)

In every update that came out I would manually update the musicdb.xml taking care not to delete songs, and not to replace the files with the thumbnails of the songs or modifying them to add the missing thumbnails. They are all playable as far as I have seen.
I have tried to keep the songs also in World, but they don't appear in the song list, I don't know why.

Edit: In the latest version of the Asphyxia plugin they work only if they have the old difficulty notation, if they have the new one they do not appear in the song list.image.jpeg.4a40cbdb06fe26201ba16e1b8bc2fa23.jpeg

Modifié par navi_cs

5 hours ago, navi_cs said:

Edit: In the latest version of the Asphyxia plugin they work only if they have the old difficulty notation, if they have the new one they do not appear in the song list.

This is because the difficulties are being read and served from asphyxia by this file:

https://github.com/mcalfin/asphyxia_plugins/blob/mdx/data/musicdb.xml

you can also add the mcode and difficulty array to this file to get them to show up:

https://github.com/mcalfin/asphyxia_plugins/blob/mdx/data/world.ts

it would have to look like this, one entry per mcode:

export const SONGS_WORLD = [
	{ mcode: 38665, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, 2, -1, 2, 2, 2, 2], diffLv: [3, 6, 10, 13, 15, 0, 6, 10, 13, 15] },
	{ mcode: 38661, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, -1, -1, 2, 2, 2, -1], diffLv: [3, 5, 9, 12, 0, 0, 5, 9, 12, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38659, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, 2, -1, 2, 2, 2, 2], diffLv: [3, 7, 12, 14, 16, 0, 7, 12, 14, 16] },
	{ mcode: 38669, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, 2, -1, 2, 2, 2, 2], diffLv: [3, 7, 11, 14, 15, 0, 7, 11, 14, 15] },
	{ mcode: 38668, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, -1, -1, 2, 2, 2, -1], diffLv: [3, 6, 10, 13, 0, 0, 6, 10, 13, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38667, limited_ary: [2, 2, 2, 2, -1, -1, 2, 2, 2, -1], diffLv: [3, 6, 9, 12, 0, 0, 6, 9, 12, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38731, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [1, 3, 9, 13, 0, 0, 3, 9, 12, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38722, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [2, 6, 10, 14, 0, 0, 6, 10, 14, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38704, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [1, 4, 9, 12, 0, 0, 4, 9, 12, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38724, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [3, 5, 9, 13, 0, 0, 4, 9, 13, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38730, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [2, 4, 8, 13, 0, 0, 4, 8, 13, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38723, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0], diffLv: [2, 4, 9, 14, 12, 0, 5, 10, 14, 12] },
	{ mcode: 38721, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [2, 4, 8, 12, 0, 0, 4, 8, 12, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38706, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [1, 4, 9, 13, 0, 0, 4, 9, 13, 0] },
	{ mcode: 38705, limited_ary: [0, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, -1], diffLv: [2, 6, 10, 13, 0, 0, 6, 10, 13, 0] }
]

the limited_ary should just be 0 for every chart that exists and -1 if a chart doesnt exist. 

In every update that came out I would manually update the musicdb.xml taking care not to delete songs, and not to replace the files with the thumbnails of the songs or modifying them to add the missing thumbnails. They are all playable as far as I have seen.
I have tried to keep the songs also in World, but they don't appear in the song list, I don't know why.

Edit: In the latest version of the Asphyxia plugin they work only if they have the old difficulty notation, if they have the new one they do not appear in the song list.image.jpeg.4a40cbdb06fe26201ba16e1b8bc2fa23.jpeg

Ah, so based on their song IDs, they still work.

You can also use a vpn extension in your browser to “skip” the mega limit. Downloads can be resumed without problem if you run out of download quota and change location with the vpn.

Ah, well, next time lol. I got it now. Thanks so much, that build actually went beyond what I was looking for (not that I'm complaining) even having the stuff removed in A20 Plus. That's awesome, thanks again.

Where are the songs in 2024080601 data, I used the "CLEAN" startup.arc and it gives me a whopping 4 songs.

Where is everything else?

EDIT: This was caused by the GALAXY PLAY fork of the WORLD plugin.
https://github.com/mcalfin/asphyxia_plugins/tree/mdx/ does not work.
image.png.85f0e31b2b9a29c2693edb6f34f738f1.png

21 hours ago, nifterific said:

Maybe you should use Rclone with a MEGA account so you can mirror the files to your MEGA cloud and download them without limits using Rclone? Since the files have been split into parts, none of them will exceed the free 20 GB, and if you are already out of space, just delete the parts you've got from the cloud.

Modifié par piotr25691

3 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

Where are the songs in 2024080601 data, I used the "CLEAN" startup.arc and it gives me a whopping 4 songs.

the plugin does work but you should use completely unmodified data with it. That includes unhacked gamemdx.dll. If you’re still using the galaxy play over premium play hex edit it may cause issues. 

if songs are still not showing up, something isn’t working right with your local setup. The fork of the plugin sends the mcodes and difficulties down to the game and if for any reason they aren’t being sent, no songs will show up. 

17 hours ago, Gliss said:

the plugin does work but you should use completely unmodified data with it. That includes unhacked gamemdx.dll. If you’re still using the galaxy play over premium play hex edit it may cause issues. 

if songs are still not showing up, something isn’t working right with your local setup. The fork of the plugin sends the mcodes and difficulties down to the game and if for any reason they aren’t being sent, no songs will show up. 

My data has been updated from 2024070200 (+ August songpack) to 2024080601 (Clean) and gamemdx.dll wasn't modified, I use a clean startup.arc and the server, however it isn't working cuz my profile comes from the upstream of the fork, hence why there are no songs?

I don't know

On 8/30/2024 at 4:14 PM, nifterific said:

I think its 0 on the number pad during song select to turn that on. You should see it highlight in the corner where it shows the high scores for what score you want to pace to, and there is text there to tell you what to press. If you don't have a score to pace to it won't show up.

It does exist but is broken. Everytime I reset spice2x and it enable target score it does not add or subtract the judgement of the previous score. I have to play a song twice in one set for the target score to work because when I close the game the target score does not work.  It acts as if I never played the song before. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. i remember in a3 target score judgements were always there even you closed spice they would still work and save. So A3 I did not run into this problem. 

On 8/31/2024 at 8:51 PM, piotr25691 said:

image.png.85f0e31b2b9a29c2693edb6f34f738f1.png

Maybe you should use Rclone with a MEGA account so you can mirror the files to your MEGA cloud and download them without limits using Rclone? Since the files have been split into parts, none of them will exceed the free 20 GB, and if you are already out of space, just delete the parts you've got from the cloud.

May be an issue with your data somewhere.  I'm using the new fork and that didn't happen to me. Looks like your having the issue from the first initial release in june.

5 hours ago, makoflagkk said:

It does exist but is broken. Everytime I reset spice2x and it enable target score it does not add or subtract the judgement of the previous score. I have to play a song twice in one set for the target score to work because when I close the game the target score does not work.  It acts as if I never played the song before. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. i remember in a3 target score judgements were always there even you closed spice they would still work and save. So A3 I did not run into this problem. 

Are you using asphyxia? It's probably the plugin. None of the world, area, and machine scores are saving. Just the ones tied to my eamusement card. 

People seem to forget that the original world plugin was created by someone that doesn't play ddr and it was originally just made to get the game to properly boot 

12 minutes ago, makoflagkk said:

Yeah I am using a plugin. The one that was created back in early June. 

There were two iterations in June I think. One that crashed at a rank up in mercury and another that had no issues. 

Gliss made a better one that had more fixes that I would recommend to update to. 

World, area, and machine scores aren't gonna work well and I assume pace settings are in that same category as well. 

1 hour ago, Megamanny said:

There were two iterations in June I think. One that crashed at a rank up in mercury and another that had no issues. 

Gliss made a better one that had more fixes that I would recommend to update to. 

World, area, and machine scores aren't gonna work well and I assume pace settings are in that same category as well. 

I know. I hope someone can fork that plugin in the future that fixes those problems. Some did fork it but I don't think they touched on the issue of that. They added galaxy play and a WebUI interface. I just gotta be patient.

Glisses made a lot of changes but didn’t fix the main issue I am looking for? But it’s all good. I just like my ddr experience to be as authentic as possible. 

Modifié par makoflagkk
Made a mistake not read the comment right I replied too

7 hours ago, makoflagkk said:

I know. I hope someone can fork that plugin in the future that fixes those problems. Some did fork it but I don't think they touched on the issue of that. They added galaxy play and a WebUI interface. I just gotta be patient.

Glisses made a lot of changes but didn’t fix the main issue I am looking for? But it’s all good. I just like my ddr experience to be as authentic as possible. 

The pace setting is gonna be broken since it's tied to the plugin for records which itself is the receiving end of the server (asphyxia) unless someone wants to add more improvements to the fork. 

On 9/1/2024 at 4:13 PM, Megamanny said:

May be an issue with your data somewhere.  I'm using the new fork and that didn't happen to me. Looks like your having the issue from the first initial release in june.

Are you using asphyxia? It's probably the plugin. None of the world, area, and machine scores are saving. Just the ones tied to my eamusement card. 

People seem to forget that the original world plugin was created by someone that doesn't play ddr and it was originally just made to get the game to properly boot 

Do you imply that updating WORLD from the initial dump by applying cumulative patches that have been leaked causes this problem?

Weird.