Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, RP86 said:

None of those songs displaying on my copy of the game...

Which songs aren't? What version are you using? If you have missing songs and if the copy of your game has some current versions, please check this one. The June data was fully bundled pack of songs from 2023020300 to 2024061300. While the July data (2024070200) updates WORLD data if you have the copy of 2024061300.

https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=156543

2 hours ago, xAlchemii said:

Is there a way to adjust audio sync/timing problem? I think my Razer clicky keyboard found the problem while im pressing the notes.

Yeah with this patcher drag your gamemdx in the file and there should be a different offsets that affect the timing of your game.  

https://getze56901.github.io/ddrworld.html

So I posted earlier that I can't see any of the July (Sweetin' Fruity for example) songs after applying the update and didn't get a response. I was curious if at the very least anybody is able to see these new songs or is it just me in an effort to decide whether to trouble shoot it myself.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:58 PM, NoctsRanun said:

Which songs aren't? What version are you using? If you have missing songs and if the copy of your game has some current versions, please check this one. The June data was fully bundled pack of songs from 2023020300 to 2024061300. While the July data (2024070200) updates WORLD data if you have the copy of 2024061300.

https://www.emuline.org/topic/2130-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-a20-plus-a3-world-konami/?do=findComment&comment=156543

Everything except 5 from world (got it from nyaa.si)

On 8/1/2024 at 1:53 AM, Shining said:

So I posted earlier that I can't see any of the July (Sweetin' Fruity for example) songs after applying the update and didn't get a response. I was curious if at the very least anybody is able to see these new songs or is it just me in an effort to decide whether to trouble shoot it myself.

That song is from the June patch (2024061300 since the 5 songs were leaked during the release). Use my copy of startup.arc to take effect of selecting the songs. 

On 2/26/2024 at 4:05 AM, Megamanny said:

Thanks. I'll see what I have running in the background. 

I use my gaming laptop to run the game and I thought maybe using my laptop to HDMI might be doing something. But I'll look at the processes and see what I can close. 

did you ever find a fix i get the same thing on my laptop

On 8/4/2024 at 11:57 PM, Megamanny said:

Unfortunately not. I tried many different setting changes but nothing worked. 

did you try running on laptop screen only. also try setting display to external only and running in window mode (seems to play better for me that way)

6 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

While waiting for someone with the dump data....try this song packs first. Files came from GP extracted using ifstools, however I'm not responsible on revealing the leaks for now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18hwImpn1KWKLmrhkxgLJyTotpzd7jYkX/view?usp=sharing

Niiiice, more touhou coming up xD

On 8/7/2024 at 11:29 AM, johnboyjr said:

did you try running on laptop screen only. also try setting display to external only and running in window mode (seems to play better for me that way)

That probably would have helped. 

I own a white cab now so I Don't have to worry about that anymore. 

8 hours ago, SQWERLY! said:

Having a weird issue with this song and only the challenge chart. Does anyone have this songs files?

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

Where did you get the 2024080601 data?

Please check your DMs, I sent you something

Modifié par NoctsRanun

8 hours ago, SQWERLY! said:

Having a weird issue with this song and only the challenge chart. Does anyone have this songs files?

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

How did you get the August data?

DDR world can be confusing, I thought they removed [ DJ TOTTO feat.3L - 妖隠し -あやかしかくし- ] and I was disappointed at first, but it's still there LMAO

Back to being happy again!

Modifié par xAlchemii

Spoiler
On 8/9/2024 at 2:30 AM, SQWERLY! said:

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

you should check with your data source? most people here will just ask you to give them the data 😆

My own hot topic is:

Can I add custom songs to DDR World? Is their like a software that allow me to modify like add, delete, edit songs? Thank you.

On 7/31/2024 at 10:24 AM, makoflagkk said:

Yeah with this patcher drag your gamemdx in the file and there should be a different offsets that affect the timing of your game.  

https://getze56901.github.io/ddrworld.html

Thank you so much! My audio and the timing is now perfectly sync. Owe you one ^-^