Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

On 2/4/2024 at 8:45 AM, NoctsRanun said:

I'm trying to figure out how to use forced HD mode for both A20 and Ace as well...

I am using these upgrade files

My English is not good, I use a translator. If there are any inconsistencies, please forgive meImage_1707664547999.jpg.206c71a11382791c9931125f46b42b87.jpg

1 hour ago, modoxy233 said:

I upgraded my A20 PLUS final version to A3 2023103002 in order using a number of torrents downloaded from nyaa, but the game that I could have opened crashed after the upgrade. THow can I fix it and get the whole game up and runninghis is the log.

log.txt 78.85 kB · 2 downloads

Have you downloaded the whole versions of A20 starting from 2020020300, all versions of A20 PLUS starting from 2020072800 and all versions of A3 starting from 2022062001 yet?

Modifié par NoctsRanun

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Have you downloaded the whole versions of A20 starting from 2020020300, all versions of A20 PLUS starting from 2020072800 and all versions of A3 starting from 2022062001 yet?

Screenshot_2024-02-12-06-19-48-793_com.microsoft_emmx.jpg.fce57d811b3b869fb337bae388b58051.jpgI downloaded this A20 FINAL and followed the tutorial in the introduction, 2022020-2023070400-2023091900-2023103002

6 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Hope this may solve your problem 

No, it's still crashing, and I can't even get into the self-test page. I took a look at the log and it seems to be an issue with the eacoin settings

log.txt

On 1/2/2024 at 11:33 PM, NoctsRanun said:

Triple Tribe anyone?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UnA7P01vIv7G8FbqWW2bPmpDdyOaFiLt/view?usp=sharing

Also, if you don't have those songs from 2023112900 yet, please download this one above.

Since this long waited maintenance hour went fast, then....

(Yup, another Frankenstein package lol)

3 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Triple Tribe anyone?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UnA7P01vIv7G8FbqWW2bPmpDdyOaFiLt/view?usp=sharing

Also, if you don't have those songs from 2023112900 yet, please download this one above.

Cool, I wanna play Comet skater xD

3 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Triple Tribe anyone?

Hello; when applying this patch, i see none of the newer songs. Is it possible that the startup.arc isnt processed correctly? EDIT: I am an idiot and forgot to place ssq

Modifié par komikazui

6 hours ago, komikazui said:

Hello; when applying this patch, i see none of the newer songs. Is it possible that the startup.arc isnt processed correctly? EDIT: I am an idiot and forgot to place ssq

It's okay, you''re the best xD

I only put new songs, like I said before, there's no clean data yet.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

3 hours ago, FATAL said:

Lol

32 minutes ago, Megamanny said:

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I swear I've tried everything I know and it just seems to happen randomly. 

It'll at least happen once during my session. 

Lag?

hi everyone, i'm here with a question for all of you who use monkeybusiness offline server...

Actually i'm trying to merge all of my scores scattered around into a single db.json on my monkeybusiness profile. In the readme section of the github page of MB there is a guide about an import tool included in monkeybusiness, that can dump you score from spice and import into you db

i tried running from the command line the script as stated in the readme, but i got the message "missing modules", "missing tinyDB" and in the readme there is no mention of it...
Heres a screen from the github page of MobkeyBusiness.

Can anyone help me understand what i have to do in order to:
1-use spice to export the scores

2-use the import tool for import my score onto the db.json containing my profile.

I know that this is a weird question, but HEY! We are here for the sake of adventure after all hahahah

Tnx in advance!

image.png.065c16fca3121276be70f11952667867.png

Modifié par oza180

En 25/2/2024 a las 17:47, oza180 dijo:

hi everyone, i'm here with a question for all of you who use monkeybusiness offline server...

Actually i'm trying to merge all of my scores scattered around into a single db.json on my monkeybusiness profile. In the readme section of the github page of MB there is a guide about an import tool included in monkeybusiness, that can dump you score from spice and import into you db

i tried running from the command line the script as stated in the readme, but i got the message "missing modules", "missing tinyDB" and in the readme there is no mention of it...
Heres a screen from the github page of MobkeyBusiness.

Can anyone help me understand what i have to do in order to:
1-use spice to export the scores

2-use the import tool for import my score onto the db.json containing my profile.

I know that this is a weird question, but HEY! We are here for the sake of adventure after all hahahah

Tnx in advance!

image.png.065c16fca3121276be70f11952667867.png

I will try to explain as clearly as I can. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

1. Enable the "EA Automap" and "EA Netdump" options in spicecfg.exe.

image.jpeg.14d98f2bab12d7ca8b78fe0924f98b58.jpeg
2. Start the DDR normally in the profile where the data you want to import is located. Just go to the song selection and then close the game. A file called "automap_0.xml" should be generated in the folder, it contains all the data from the profile in which you played.

image.jpeg.b87a2e1743bc70705e8a6ce43b273f01.jpeg
3. Move "automap_0.xml" to the folder where the "start.bat" file is in your MonkeyBusiness.
4. To facilitate the process, in the same folder of the previous step, move the "Import.bat" file that I attach in this post.

image.jpeg.4d4f1505f9f13a6ecd923035c5a99f97.jpeg
5. Open "Import.bat" with a text editor and replace the numbers in "--ddr_id 19299817" with the id of the profile to which you want to add the data. This id can be found in "db.json" of MonkeyBusiness. If you do not have the "db.json" file, it is because you do not have a profile created, you must create a profile in MonkeyBusiness and the file will be generated.

image.jpeg.8306ed54a8d28777c6634abcac317f76.jpeg

image.jpeg.8e2eef6beec69f70f715d2d3324550df.jpeg
6. In the same file, modify if necessary "--version 20" replacing "20" to "19" if you have A20 or A20P. If you have A3 leave it unchanged. (If you get an error containing "ParseError: no element found" try changing the "--version" parameter to the other one, i.e. try both 19 and 20).
7. Execute the "Import.bat" file. The data should be merged correctly.
8. Repeat the process for each profile you want to merge.

9. Don't forget to disable "EA Automap" and "EA Netdump" when finished.

Import.bat

Modifié par navi_cs

On 2/24/2024 at 9:32 PM, Megamanny said:

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I swear I've tried everything I know and it just seems to happen randomly. 

It'll at least happen once during my session. 

If ur playing the game on ur main computer chances are u got a lot of background processes like antivirus, browser tabs, torrent, chat apps, etc. These things that run in the background may cause spikes in CPU or RAM usage and will cause occasional stutters.

Best to get a cheap/older computer that will be ur dedicated computer for playing the game. DDR ain't power hungry anyway.

2 hours ago, kanor said:

If ur playing the game on ur main computer chances are u got a lot of background processes like antivirus, browser tabs, torrent, chat apps, etc. These things that run in the background may cause spikes in CPU or RAM usage and will cause occasional stutters.

Best to get a cheap/older computer that will be ur dedicated computer for playing the game. DDR ain't power hungry anyway.

Thanks. I'll see what I have running in the background. 

I use my gaming laptop to run the game and I thought maybe using my laptop to HDMI might be doing something. But I'll look at the processes and see what I can close. 

13 ore fa, navi_cs ha scritto:

I will try to explain as clearly as I can. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

1. Enable the "EA Automap" and "EA Netdump" options in spicecfg.exe.

image.jpeg.14d98f2bab12d7ca8b78fe0924f98b58.jpeg
2. Start the DDR normally in the profile where the data you want to import is located. Just go to the song selection and then close the game. A file called "automap_0.xml" should be generated in the folder, it contains all the data from the profile in which you played.

image.jpeg.b87a2e1743bc70705e8a6ce43b273f01.jpeg
3. Move "automap_0.xml" to the folder where the "start.bat" file is in your MonkeyBusiness.
4. To facilitate the process, in the same folder of the previous step, move the "Import.bat" file that I attach in this post.

image.jpeg.4d4f1505f9f13a6ecd923035c5a99f97.jpeg
5. Open "Import.bat" with a text editor and replace the numbers in "--ddr_id 19299817" with the id of the profile to which you want to add the data. This id can be found in "db.json" of MonkeyBusiness. If you do not have the "db.json" file, it is because you do not have a profile created, you must create a profile in MonkeyBusiness and the file will be generated.

image.jpeg.8306ed54a8d28777c6634abcac317f76.jpeg

image.jpeg.8e2eef6beec69f70f715d2d3324550df.jpeg
6. In the same file, modify if necessary "--version 20" replacing "20" to "19" if you have A20 or A20P. If you have A3 leave it unchanged.
7. Execute the "Import.bat" file. The data should be merged correctly.
8. Repeat the process for each profile you want to merge.

9. Don't forget to disable "EA Automap" and "EA Netdump" when finished.

Import.bat 256 B · 1 download

Thank you very much for your support!
I tried to follow your tutorial step by step, but i got an error message after i launch the import.bat you created.

As you can see in picture 01, the 3 files are all in the root of monkeybusiness: the db.json (cointaining all of my previous score plus also the score of another ddr profile, my gf), the automap_0.xml (generated from playing a full credit with the desired profile to export on DDR a20+) and the import.bat you created.

I got an error message, can you please tell me if i'm doing somwthing wrong?

Thanks!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

En 21/10/2020 a las 14:33, topet2k12001 dijo:

DDR_A20.png

HI Everyone,

This is an updated thread of the same topic found here. We weren't able to contact the OP so we just decided to make one that we can maintain/update!

Reasons for the creation of this thread:

• The original thread provides a link to DDR Ace (DDR A) which is data dump 20190422. Technically, that is not DDR A20 although it contains some A20 data already pre-loaded.
  • We are unable to contact the OP of the original/old thread in order to ask him/her to update the link to the data dump.
  • A long way has gone in terms of methods/procedures for setting up the game, DDR A20. Of course we give due credit to the people behind the original thread because they exerted efforts doing trial-and-error to make things work! However at this point, the procedures are already well-established and newcomers are having difficulties in looking for the proper procedures/steps/fixes, since the original thread had bits and pieces of information all over the place (which again, is because at that point, people were still doing trial-and-error). At this point we can already reorganize the information in a way that can easily be found/read, hence, the creation of this thread.
  • NEW!!! This thread is now updated to support both DDR A20 and DDR A20 PLUS! Thanks Admins!

Topic for old release here.

Images credits to Nicolas of Zenius-i-vanisher (thread here)

Mirror dumps: Dance Dance Revolution A20/+

==============================================================================================

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

thanks for the game, but where did I find an updated link to download, since the mirror is already dead

hace 2 horas, oza180 dijo:

Thank you very much for your support!
I tried to follow your tutorial step by step, but i got an error message after i launch the import.bat you created.

As you can see in picture 01, the 3 files are all in the root of monkeybusiness: the db.json (cointaining all of my previous score plus also the score of another ddr profile, my gf), the automap_0.xml (generated from playing a full credit with the desired profile to export on DDR a20+) and the import.bat you created.

I got an error message, can you please tell me if i'm doing somwthing wrong?

Thanks!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Try with the value 20 in "--version". I remember something similar happened to me. Backup your db.json file just in case.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:24 PM, Apricorn said:

Any one know how to make MonkeyBusiness or db work with BABYLON GALAXY event? I have to restart the event every time it loads.

I'm doing event edits for Ace, A20 and A20 PLUS. Not sure about A3, have no idea to access BABY-LON GALAXY from here.

I'm gonna need time to sort the old stuffs

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

hace 8 horas, oza180 dijo:

tried changing 19 to 20, but i still get the same error

I recommend you upgrade to the latest version of MonkeyBusiness, although it says the project is archived, they have made some updates. If you still have the error, send me your "automap_0.xml" file to see if I can see the problem.

2 hours ago, navi_cs said:

Fixed the character selection in the Asphyxia plugin. Use the WebUI interface to make the change.

ddr@asphyxia.rar 11.18 kB · 1 download

It works xD

16 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

20240301_0.png

20240301_1.png

20240301_2.png

20240301_3.png

20240301_9.png

20240301_72.png

No wonder MB disabled this mode. It crashes after pressing yes to enter the BG event.

How did you do that?