Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

I share an update I made to the DDR plugin for Asphyxia. It contains a correction in the song score saving and many options to configure in the profile options in the WebUi with some tooltips with important information.

image.jpeg.6a6f32ff4c5834b1bdcff6c0e60b4cba.jpeg

image.jpeg.f653db57b57a95c0fb184b1a81346a2e.jpeg

ddr@asphyxia.rar

2 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I share an update I made to the DDR plugin for Asphyxia. It contains a correction in the song score saving and many options to configure in the profile options in the WebUi with some tooltips with important information.

ddr@asphyxia.rar 10.78 kB · 5 downloads

Out of curiosity, did you add KAC yuni to the female characters? How hard would it be to add skins from other ddr games like from the x series?

hace 1 hora, Megamanny dijo:

Out of curiosity, did you add KAC yuni to the female characters? How hard would it be to add skins from other ddr games like from the x series?

I have no idea how it could be done, I have not investigated anything in depth, the changes I have been able to make are because I know some programming, and they are things more or less easy to understand just by seeing how they are done.

4 hours ago, navi_cs said:

ddr@asphyxia.rar 10.78 kB · 6 downloads

Permanent characters just now?

Tried again on working with Alice, but it doesn't work.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

hace 4 horas, NoctsRanun dijo:

Permanent characters just now?

Tried again on working with Alice, but it doesn't work.

I have not yet found what goes wrong to correct the character selection.

18 minutes ago, ibuki said:

for Asphyxia server, does the server limit still exist?

For Monkey Business, I was able to continue to login on my old db.json after multiple updates on Monkey Business and Phyton. 

if you're talking about score database limit, that has been lifted in the latest core update.

I have managed to fix the Display Timing option in Asphyxia, either from the game or from the WebUi. It was not a minor change internally, so I recommend that if you use this plug-in to back up your database. It shouldn't cause any problems, but just in case.

image.jpeg.7de7f765562e48c6bb3e388341c8ee66.jpeg

image.jpeg.502528706fa1876c9a6c7cdb58bc64d0.jpeg

ddr@asphyxia.rar

Modifié par navi_cs

37 minutes ago, navi_cs said:

I have managed to fix the Display Timing option in Asphyxia, either from the game or from the WebUi. It was not a minor change internally, so I recommend that if you use this plug-in to back up your database. It shouldn't cause any problems, but just in case.

image.jpeg.7de7f765562e48c6bb3e388341c8ee66.jpeg

image.jpeg.502528706fa1876c9a6c7cdb58bc64d0.jpeg

ddr@asphyxia.rar 11.24 kB · 1 download

Still, no update for selecting Alice permanently yet though....

On 1/15/2024 at 11:14 PM, NoctsRanun said:

You mean the package I posted like 2 weeks ago? It works on me, but have you noticed you can also use the 2023103002 as well?

On 1/16/2024 at 7:53 PM, Apricorn said:

I updated from 2023103002 and it was a sucess. The problem is loading the Babylon galaxy event that needs files from that release.

I have tried upgrading using the 2023112900 files that NoctsRanun posted, but it keeps crashing when I try to run the data on a Chimera PCB in a DDR cab with a CRT, which I'm launching with BemaniTools. The data will get to the final check and then crash with a pop-up. The log screen seems to indicate it is crashing due to something coin or event related (is this the Babylon Galaxy event issue mentioned a few posts back)?

I have posted two images below of the errors.

It will do this using both working 2023091900 and 2023103002 data with the 1129 data applied over it in the correct folders.

Any ideas what might be happening here?

NOTE: Interestingly, while the 2023112900 files will crash on my Chimera (with BemaniTools), if I try the data on a Windows 10 PC using Spice, it will book just fine. 

I haven't been able to get Spice working in my Chimera set-up, though.

20240124_204940.jpg

20240124_205921.jpg

Modifié par aoiddr

hace 2 horas, aoiddr dijo:

I have tried upgrading using the 2023112900 files that NoctsRanun posted, but it keeps crashing when I try to run the data on a Chimera PCB in a DDR cab with a CRT, which I'm launching with BemaniTools. The data will get to the final check and then crash with a pop-up. The log screen seems to indicate it is crashing due to something coin or event related (is this the Babylon Galaxy event issue mentioned a few posts back)?

It will do this using both working 2023091900 and 2023103002 data with the 1129 data applied over it in the correct folders.

NOTE: Interestingly, while the 2023112900 files will crash on my Chimera (with BemaniTools), if I try the data on a Windows 10 PC using Spice, it will book just fine. 

20240124_204940.jpg

20240124_205921.jpg

I remember that when updating to the last version I also got an error, to fix it you have to configure "COIN OPTIONS" and "ECOMODE OPTIONS" so that they do not exceed a certain amount or something like that.

imagen.png.79ea14d1cf2c856b59f93243bc57f9b2.png

Modifié par navi_cs

6 hours ago, aoiddr said:

20240124_204940.jpg

20240124_205921.jpg

I only used Spice and it works for me. Although I never used bemanitools at all.

5 hours ago, navi_cs said:

I remember that when updating to the last version I also got an error, to fix it you have to configure "COIN OPTIONS" and "ECOMODE OPTIONS" so that they do not exceed a certain amount or something like that.

Since the game crashes at the final check when using BemaniTools, it isn't able to get into the Test/Service Menu screen.

Would one of the /prop/ folder's xml config files have this setting?

Alternately, I could try going back to 2023103002's working build and changing the setting in that menu. Do you have an idea of what might need to be fixed, though? Here's an image showing my settings...

menu.jpg

Modifié par aoiddr
Added image showing settings.

hace 13 horas, aoiddr dijo:

Since the game crashes at the final check when using BemaniTools, it isn't able to get into the Test/Service Menu screen.

Would one of the /prop/ folder's xml config files have this setting?

Alternately, I could try going back to 2023103002's working build and changing the setting in that menu. Do you have an idea of what might need to be fixed, though? Here's an image showing my settings...

menu.jpg

Sorry, it was the option "VIRTUAL COIN" now that I check it well.
You had to configure the "OPERATION SETTINGS" and in it "TAX RATE SETTING", "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 1", "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 2" and "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 3".
I leave the screenshots of how I have it configured, and the file I found that has those options, which is the "testmode-v.xml" from the "prop" folder, at the end of the file is the <virtualCoin> tag and in the <taxrate>, <basicRate1> and <basicRate2>.

Capturadepantalla2024-01-25191132.jpg.97a69f5feabba074369128f0cbd77c67.jpgCapturadepantalla2024-01-25191216.jpg.85130ff16f62e8de5d45121f32997b62.jpgCapturadepantalla2024-01-25191233.jpg.d08fe93bca88dffb9500347fa9304bd8.jpg

testmode-v.xml

Modifié par navi_cs

2 hours ago, navi_cs said:

Sorry, it was the option "VIRTUAL COIN" now that I check it well.
You had to configure the "OPERATION SETTINGS" and in it "TAX RATE SETTING", "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 1", "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 2" and "PRICE SETTINGS PATTERN 3".
I leave the screenshots of how I have it configured, and the file I found that has those options, which is the "testmode-v.xml" from the "prop" folder, at the end of the file is the <virtualCoin> tag and in the <taxrate>, <basicRate1> and <basicRate2>.

After troubleshooting a bit, I was able to figure out the issue was actually with the hard drive I was using. The error message was actually a new device installation complete confirmation screen, so it was asking for a restart at exactly the same time the game was running the Connection test. I was able to fix that issue in the OS and the 2023112900 upgrade is working on my set-up now. 

Thanks for posting the XML file navi_cs, though. It has a few entries that weren't present in my file. So that is still helpful for me to have!

Modifié par aoiddr

3 hours ago, aoiddr said:

After troubleshooting a bit, I was able to figure out the issue was actually with the hard drive I was using. The error message was actually a new device installation complete confirmation screen, so it was asking for a restart at exactly the same time the game was running the Connection test. I was able to fix that issue in the OS and the 2023112900 upgrade is working on my set-up now. 

Thanks for posting the XML file navi_cs, though. It has a few entries that weren't present in my file. So that is still helpful for me to have!

Please screenshot me if you've progressed something the package I posted. Thanks.

19 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Please screenshot me if you've progressed something the package I posted. Thanks.

Bro I have a question, how did you compile all the ひなビタ♪ songs in one folder?

2 minutes ago, CFT said:

Bro I have a question, how did you compile all the ひなビタ♪ songs in one folder?

I just edited them in the startup.arc via copy pasting the genre. So much hardwork stuff so far since no clean data for 2023112900 just yet.

Just now, NoctsRanun said:

I just edited them in the startup.arc via copy pasting the genre. So much hardwork stuff so far since no clean data for 2023112900 just yet.

Yeah, all that hardwork you did xD

(no....I am not playing this game because I have no dancepad but it is just irritating me)

I have DDR3/2023103002 running with aspyxia and a compatible plugin.
I also could create and save my profile (so far so good).

when I play Bad Apple from the TOUHOU genre its just runs fine.
After I pick a difficulty level it shows 'first stage', show cover art and then starts the track.

However in the TOUHOU arrange with a song like 'Night of nights', I pick the level, I get 2nd stage message and then..nothing.
The screen just stays there on the cover-art. The programme does not crash and I even can 'insert' coins, go to the bios settings and the background pulses.
Does not matter if I play this song first and there are more songs which do this (just tried Aronchupa/I am an Albatroaz....also hangs on cover art).

Yorusika song plays fine.

The big difference I see is that 'warnings' with no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st]

[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: eventlog_2.write request
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:8083,1)
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: eventlog_2.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=16/27/7/0/10796
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] W:afpu-package: no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st] in shape[stage_frame_shape12]
[2024/01/28 10:54:31] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2024/01/28 10:54:31] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::GetDeviceCaps hook hit

I can post complete log but I wonder if this is something of a known error and/or just some stupid setting I missed.
I will not loose sleep because this game is not for me, it's just a nagging feeling that I missed something.

32 minutes ago, laflegge said:

(no....I am not playing this game because I have no dancepad but it is just irritating me)

I have DDR3/2023103002 running with aspyxia and a compatible plugin.
I also could create and save my profile (so far so good).

when I play Bad Apple from the TOUHOU genre its just runs fine.
After I pick a difficulty level it shows 'first stage', show cover art and then starts the track.

However in the TOUHOU arrange with a song like 'Night of nights', I pick the level, I get 2nd stage message and then..nothing.
The screen just stays there on the cover-art. The programme does not crash and I even can 'insert' coins, go to the bios settings and the background pulses.
Does not matter if I play this song first and there are more songs which do this (just tried Aronchupa/I am an Albatroaz....also hangs on cover art).

Yorusika song plays fine.

The big difference I see is that 'warnings' with no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st]

[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: eventlog_2.write request
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:8083,1)
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] M:xrpc: eventlog_2.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=16/27/7/0/10796
[2024/01/28 04:54:28] W:afpu-package: no image[stage_frame0000_stage_1st] in shape[stage_frame_shape12]
[2024/01/28 10:54:31] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2024/01/28 10:54:31] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::GetDeviceCaps hook hit

I can post complete log but I wonder if this is something of a known error and/or just some stupid setting I missed.
I will not loose sleep because this game is not for me, it's just a nagging feeling that I missed something.

Could you please screenshot me how the cover art shows up after difficulty select.

image.png.0fda0a6e363c4a045131b4d66d290e43.png

Blue light is still pulsing, the scanlines left and right of coverart are also pulsing....but it does not go any further then that

also attached log file

Edit: regsvr32 for the two dll's in com folder solved this

log.txt

Modifié par laflegge

Has anyone experienced any issues with the Nyaa dumps of  this game? I have followed every step to upgrade up to the most recent version, but a bunch of songs will just get stuck on the picture when I try to launch them. Like. I've come across over 10 songs that did this, there are probably a bunch more. Any ideas?

hace 39 minutos, Swissychief dijo:

Has anyone experienced any issues with the Nyaa dumps of  this game? I have followed every step to upgrade up to the most recent version, but a bunch of songs will just get stuck on the picture when I try to launch them. Like. I've come across over 10 songs that did this, there are probably a bunch more. Any ideas?

maybe you  need to register the dlls, or download the k lite stuff

36 minutes ago, carlosgordon1970 said:

maybe you  need to register the dlls, or download the k lite stuff

So I did a few tests and copied the data and server I was using from my previous PC (where everything works) and it still doesn't work on the second PC (specifically testing one song I know doesn't work, the David Guetta one, for example)... How do I register the DLLs or apply the K Lite stuff? At this point I'm pretty sure it's something very dumb, as the data I'm using IS working on my other PC...

Edit: FIXED! Thanks, all I did was check your old posts, and registered the 2 dlls in the coms folders. ALl good now! Thank you so much!

Modifié par Swissychief

2 hours ago, One Eternal Ash said:

does anyone know the hex code for forcing HD gold cab?

Don't need patcher site. just need any hex code from any version so i locate inside the arkmdxp3.dll for all versions.

I'm trying to figure out how to use forced HD mode for both A20 and Ace as well...

On 2/4/2024 at 8:45 AM, NoctsRanun said:

I'm trying to figure out how to use forced HD mode for both A20 and Ace as well...

I upgraded my A20 PLUS final version to A3 2023103002 in order using a number of torrents downloaded from nyaa, but the game that I could have opened crashed after the upgrade. THow can I fix it and get the whole game up and runninghis is the log.

log.txt