Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

12 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

Hey everyone! I need to help getting 2022020200 to run. The game boots up just fine but crashes after I select language.  Here’s a pic of the log. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

B574E878-471E-497F-9DDD-6E83384BE7F3.jpeg

I haven't even gotten it to boot that far. It doesn't even start up for me. What did you do to get it booted to the title screen?

9 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

I haven't even gotten it to boot that far. It doesn't even start up for me. What did you do to get it booted to the title screen?

I moved everything from the modules folder onto the contents. From there I used the pcbid that someone shared earlier and it worked. Now I can’t get past the language select without the game crashing. 

5 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

I moved everything from the modules folder onto the contents. From there I used the pcbid that someone shared earlier and it worked. Now I can’t get past the language select without the game crashing. 

Guess what, I've tried that and it doesn't boot. I hate this dump with a passion.

I've probably also produced the same exact log as the one couple posts above.

I am considering just using a secondary machine to test that stuff on.

log.txt

Modifié par piotr25691

3 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

Guess what, I've tried that and it doesn't boot. I hate this dump with a passion.

I've probably also produced the same exact log as the one couple posts above.

I am considering just using a secondary machine to test that stuff on.

log.txt 72.4 kB · 1 download

Looks like what my log has been saying. Exception access violation. I am completely stumped. 

19 minutes ago, FinalDistance said:

Looks like what my log has been saying. Exception access violation. I am completely stumped. 

But you at least got it to boot to the title screen! I have not gotten any of that luck.

11 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

But you at least got it to boot to the title screen! I have not gotten any of that luck.

So I got it past the language select screen after swapping files from an older build. Problem with that is it loads the good theme and I’m trying to run this on my SD cabinet. 

13 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

So I got it past the language select screen after swapping files from an older build. Problem with that is it loads the good theme and I’m trying to run this on my SD cabinet. 

Swapping from 2021080400 or the 2020072800?

Also which files should you swap? gamemdx.dll? arkmdxp3.dll arkmdxp4.dll? Which ones?

Modifié par piotr25691

38 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

Swapping from 2021080400 or the 2020072800?

Also which files should you swap? gamemdx.dll? arkmdxp3.dll arkmdxp4.dll? Which ones?

I took the gamemdx.dll from the 2021080400 and replaced the one in the 2022 folder. Game booted up after I did that but it’s stuck with the gold theme. 

32 minutes ago, FinalDistance said:

I took the gamemdx.dll from the 2021080400 and replaced the one in the 2022 folder. Game booted up after I did that but it’s stuck with the gold theme. 

the gold theme is because the DLL has the Type 6 patch on, you need to find the appropriate patcher and patch the Type 6 off.

Also I put the other DLL in and it still EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION on me, could you show me the folder of your game?

log.txt

Modifié par piotr25691

5 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

the gold theme is because the DLL has the Type 6 patch on, you need to find the appropriate patcher and patch the Type 6 off.

Also I put the other DLL in and it still EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION on me, could you show me the folder of your game?

log.txt 72.52 kB · 0 downloads

I have gotten it to work, turns out you need the DirectX 9 Redistributables to get the game to boot. If you don't have them, then the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION will screw you over.

Modifié par piotr25691
edit in the link

8 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

I have gotten it to work, turns out you need the DirectX 9 Redistributables to get the game to boot. If you don't have them, then the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION will screw you over.

Never mind, tried it after installing DirectX 9 from the link you gave and it still crashes. Back to the drawing board for me. 

Modifié par FinalDistance

20 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

Never mind, tried it after installing DirectX 9 from the link you gave and it still crashes. Back to the drawing board for me. 

You are giving me conflicting information.
The one time you say it works, the other one you say it crashes.
Do you perhaps have 2 PCs and DDR only works on one?

1 hour ago, piotr25691 said:

You are giving me conflicting information.
The one time you say it works, the other one you say it crashes.
Do you perhaps have 2 PCs and DDR only works on one?

Sorry about that, I really was getting my stuff mixed up, it’s been a long weekend. So the game crashes for me when I have the blue theme but runs fine when I force the gold theme. 

On 4/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, piotr25691 said:

Today I've had a few share of problems with A20 Plus Final. It was working perfectly last week, but I tried playing it today and suddenly, the game had issues.

Maybe some Windows update or some program I installed/uninstalled screwed things over...

First, I had the "white screen, instant crash" when opening the game and the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in log file.

Installing the DirectX 9 Redist fixed the crash issue for me, thanks for sharing the tip!

Then I had another issue: After choosing certain songs, they weren't being loaded and thus soft-locked the game. Turns out those were the songs with videos.

Another clue was that my title screen and song selection screen had a black backgound instead of the normal video background.

So, I updated K-Lite Codec Pack to the latest version, and then, this video issue was fixed.

After that, I was able to play A20 Plus Final perfectly on the blue theme, didn't need to force the gold theme, mess with other .dlls and stuff.

1 hour ago, lucky777 said:

Today I've had a few share of problems with A20 Plus Final. It was working perfectly last week, but I tried playing it today and suddenly, the game had issues.

Maybe some Windows update or some program I installed/uninstalled screwed things over...

First, I had the "white screen, instant crash" when opening the game and the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in log file.

Installing the DirectX 9 Redist fixed the crash issue for me, thanks for sharing the tip!

Then I had another issue: After choosing certain songs, they weren't being loaded and thus soft-locked the game. Turns out those were the songs with videos.

Another clue was that my title screen and song selection screen had a black backgound instead of the normal video background.

So, I updated K-Lite Codec Pack to the latest version, and then, this video issue was fixed.

After that, I was able to play A20 Plus Final perfectly on the blue theme, didn't need to force the gold theme, mess with other .dlls and stuff.

Or you could've just registered the DLLs in the com folder instead installing the K-Lite Codec Pack.

Modifié par piotr25691

18 hours ago, lucky777 said:

What are you running A20 on? Like specs and OS. If I can’t get my PC to run it I can at least recreate someone else’s set up.

7 hours ago, FinalDistance said:

What are you running A20 on? Like specs and OS. If I can’t get my PC to run it I can at least recreate someone else’s set up.

My set up is this for instance:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: 32GB

hace 10 horas, ArcVile dijo:

Has anyone experiencing issues with a20+ where certain songs are stuck on perma-loading after selecting them to play?  I've got MDX-2021080400 version from nyaa which have this problem, and now my older version is having the same issue as well...

Can you post what's song are giving the error? make a list for test my self i have the same build from nyaa

57 minutes ago, JoNB3x said:

Can you post what's song are giving the error? make a list for test my self i have the same build from nyaa

It's a mix of new & old songs.

The songs added from 20+ seems to work, but if I patch [unlock songs] from bemanipatcher, none of the songs work, including the older songs.

Songs that are stuck on perma loads include:

-Possession

-All my love

-魔理沙は大変なものを盗んでいきました

etc... I feel like the trend is that the songs with specific music videos or animations, instead of generic ones(with the characters dancing in the back), are having these issues.

22 hours ago, ArcVile said:

Has anyone experiencing issues with a20+ where certain songs are stuck on perma-loading after selecting them to play?  I've got MDX-2021080400 version from nyaa which have this problem, and now my older version is having the same issue as well...

Do you have the DLLs from the com folder registered?

Run this command in an administrator command prompt:

for %f in (D:\MDX-001-2022020200\contents\com\*.dll) do regsvr32 %f

(replace D:\MDX-001-2022020200\contents with your path to the game's contents folder)

Modifié par piotr25691

30 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

(replace D:\MDX-001-2022020200\contents with your path to the game's contents folder)

I didn't even know about this .dll registration step before. Thanks for the tip!

11 hours ago, ArcVile said:

It's a mix of new & old songs.

The songs added from 20+ seems to work, but if I patch [unlock songs] from bemanipatcher, none of the songs work, including the older songs.

Songs that are stuck on perma loads include:

-Possession

-All my love

-魔理沙は大変なものを盗んでいきました

etc... I feel like the trend is that the songs with specific music videos or animations, instead of generic ones(with the characters dancing in the back), are having these issues.

I solved this issue on my end by updating K-Lite Codec Pack.

Try the .dll registration thing first, if that doesn't work, try updating K-Lite.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:58 PM, FinalDistance said:

CPU: Intel Pentium G2030

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 350 2GB

RAM: 12GB

On 4/15/2022 at 1:52 AM, piotr25691 said:

I registered the xactengine2_10.dll file without problem.

However, the k-clvsd.dll keeps telling me it failed to load - make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. - The specified module could not be found.

The Game folder(MDX-001-2022020200) is in the Desktop.  

Sorry for the late reply.  Am I typing something else in the admin cmd?

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

48 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

I registered the xactengine2_10.dll file without problem.

However, the k-clvsd.dll keeps telling me it failed to load - make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. - The specified module could not be found.

The Game folder(MDX-001-2022020200) is in the Desktop.  

Sorry for the late reply.  Am I typing something else in the admin cmd?

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

you need to change directory to C:\Users\[your username]\Desktop\MDX-001-2022020200 and then do the command again

Modifié par piotr25691

3 hours ago, ArcVile said:

Thank you @piotr25691 and @lucky777 for the support.  I finally got it working!

Also shoutout to @topet2k12001.  I got so much support from you when you first made the post.  Thank you again!

You're welcome.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:05 PM, piotr25691 said:

Unfortunately not. I've specified that path and it still doesn't work.

Another log here:

log.txt 72.4 kB · 8 downloads

This is the problem in your case:

https://ibb.co/6DBRMNT

You should only specify the folder's name and not the entire path.

Modifié par topet2k12001

On 4/7/2022 at 11:03 AM, Distance said:

you know that it is this error of the MDX-001-2022020200 version of the final ddr A20 final

Sin título.jpg

log.txt 9.56 kB · 13 downloads

You are specifying two (2) conflicting parameters.

https://ibb.co/3y5FQVF

You're specifying for spicetools to use its built-in local server (which is -ea) and at the same time you're specifying spicetools to connect to an online 3rd-party server.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:36 AM, FinalDistance said:

Hey everyone! I need to help getting 2022020200 to run. The game boots up just fine but crashes after I select language.  Here’s a pic of the log. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

B574E878-471E-497F-9DDD-6E83384BE7F3.jpeg

The crash that happens when selecting Language is due to some corrupted files in your data.

On 4/10/2022 at 8:49 PM, piotr25691 said:

Glad you got it working by installing DIrectX 9 but "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" for this game actually means a lot of things and may be caused by many different things.

https://ibb.co/gWbGZK8

What I see in your logs is that you may have some corrupted files; probably due to or related to adding some songs incorrectly.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:15 AM, FinalDistance said:

...which is why your game crashed again afterwards.

Modifié par topet2k12001

9 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

You're welcome.

This is the problem in your case:

https://ibb.co/6DBRMNT

You should only specify the folder's name and not the entire path.

Oh well, I see. However, I have already gotten the game to work with the DLLs being out of modules directory.

• 2 semaines après...

I want to know if somebody have the tutorial because I understand nothing... I download the last game from Nyaa. Download a spicetools, butterfly 1.3, ea3-config. Try many fake tutorials in English and Spanish... I'm stuck in the title of the screen DDR... And I see a warning => confirming network connection status. Or if somebody can upload a folder with all already inside and a tutorial how to start the game... I map the buttons, I add some credits but that's all. Start button not working at all... Thank you in advance. You can answer in French, Spanish, Japanese or English.

ddr.png