Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution [A20] [A20 PLUS] [A3] [World] (Konami)

topet2k12001
Go to solution Solved by Gliss,

Messages recommandés

• This sujet was verrouillĂ© et dĂ©verrouillĂ©

Hi guys, i played the ddr a couple of days and today the game only launch a white screen,after that the games closes,here is the log

[2020/10/23 14:30:07] M:graphics::d3d9: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
[2020/10/23 14:30:07] M:graphics::d3d9: IDirect3D9::CreateDevice hook hit (0xcd9a60, 0, 1, 0x504f6, 68, 0xdc23ea0, 0x702d9604)
[2020/10/23 14:30:07] M:ddr: Renderer:initGs() end.
[2020/10/23 14:30:07] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:signal: printing callstack
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 7015F0BF (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 7015E8D0 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 700D263E (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 701D9C85 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 701D9DE9 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 700D32AC (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 700D3444 (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 700D38C8 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 10001DCA (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 1000309D (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 0044C519 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 00745C30 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 00401386 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 7614FA29 (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 779575F4 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:stackwalker: 779575C4 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] F:signal: end
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:logger: stop
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] M:xrpc: comm: httpac request failed. -13
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] M:xrpc: comm: retrying
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:80,1)
[2020/10/23 14:30:08] I:rawinput: disposing devices
[2020/10/23 14:30:10] M:xrpc: comm: httpac request failed. -13
[2020/10/23 14:30:10] M:xrpc: comm: retrying

I dont touch anything of the game in this days,so maybe spiocetools problem ??

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

screenshot-1628849849.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

In a world where all of this hard work is purely voluntary (i.e. "I have a life, I have a family, I have a job too"), only kind words are what one would consider "fruits of labor" and hearing/reading them feels so rewarding.

Butterfly (our fork) has gone a long way. What initially started out as an individual project (a.k.a. "topet's butterfly"), eventually became a small group's project. On that note, this small group of individuals do not look at, nor weigh, their contributions in the quantitative sense. The fact of the matter is, there is mutual dependency in the contributions that went into (our fork of) butterfly in its current state, such that a missing piece/contribution by any single one in this group couldn't have made butterfly "whole" all by himself. In this sense, our contributions are weighted qualitatively and hence, as I personally see it, all are equal and therefore all individuals in this small group have equal stake for decisions involving this fork of butterfly.

These are the people who have helped make butterfly what it is today: @tw3nz0r @bman @Towlesy27 @Sirk @One Eternal Ash @kanor

And of course, @skogaby who is the original author of butterfly. I've only had a chance to talk to him a few times and learn a thing or two. But that simple act is what enabled and fueled me to embark on this journey.

This decision to (hopefully, momentarily) stop openly supporting the use of butterfly with DDR Arcade (Ripped) Data is a very painful decision, at least for me personally, because - and again, this is in no way undermining the group that made it for what it is today - the fact remains that it started as an individual person's project. As such I would almost say that this is my "baby" project. And as "small" of a project as it may be in the eyes of the more technically inclined, I unfortunately was "technically handicapped" throughout this entire journey, so whatever "little achievement" you can see (from the eyes of a technical person) is actually a milestone and a source of pride for me.

I am not about to be hypocritical about all of this because at the end of the day we know what "THIS" is. Do know that I personally took it with a heavy heart to make this decision. But I think, for the preservation of the greater good who will and should benefit in the long run, I believe that this decision has to be made.

Out of my love for the work that has been done, and out of consideration for the many others who try their best to help with the sustainability of making this game available, I am going to release a "final goodbye" public build (hopefully, goodbye only for now). This build is enough to last you up to any 2020-dated package, and will cease to fully function when the 2021-dated packages are leaked to the public (or when you use our butterfly fork on any 2021-dated builds).

In the meantime, you may use other 3rd-party online servers which provide the essentials for enjoying the game (score saving/tracking, score rivalry, force-unlocking of all songs, etc.). It is unfortunate that we had to (again, hopefully momentarily) stop making public builds since our fork of butterfly, although primarily envisioned for offline use, offers a very rich level of support and experience for DDR that goes the extra mile, in fact way beyond the essentials. Nonetheless, I have huge respect for all the maintainers/owners of the 3rd-party online servers. Putting up a server to function online where there a lot of users is in fact a stressful thing to do (on top of the fact this is purely voluntary plus volunteering material and non-material resources to maintain it). I am amazed at not only your work, but also your dedication for doing this. I am a patron of some of these 3rd-party servers too.

I personally hope that things will eventually turn out for the better because I am still very excited in helping others as you have seen me do. Let us hope for the best and make this a learning lesson as we move forward.

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Ya also, seems like windows is flagging the .exe as a virus, so it might also be stopping it from running. Gonna have to test put a few possibilities here.

Man, getting my new pad sensors on Monday, so I'm super pumped to get everything running by then! Hehe got a converted Extreme cab that wants to run this :D

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

9 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

I can't do anything about it. That's typical of Windows to falsely flag 3rd-party executables as a virus, so it's not a butterfly issue either. You have to mark or add the file to the "Exceptions" so that it won't be flagged moving forward. I think it was designed that way, so that there is "full user consent" that a certain executable is to be trusted.

Also butterfly is open source so anyone who doubts it can inspect it. You can check the entire source code in my GitHub, or the GitHub of the original author.

Update: Added your question to FAQ

So my Butterfly issue was solved by adding an Exception to Windows Defender. Basically you need to Exclude the .exe, not the folder. And it should work. 

However I now get a 5-2600-0000 network error, but that's typically because the EA-config file is not ok... gonna check out why that is happening.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hi! I'm using Arcana for this version to save my scores. It shows up in their website and it keeps my scores. However, when I got back into the save (after all 3 songs), the game itself doesn't save my scores. Is this an ongoing problem? Is there a fix to this? It does show up other people's scores tho.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

4 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

I already shared mine publicly and made a lengthy post about it in the old thread, here.

Actually a cleaner way to do it is:

1. In SpiceTools config, go to "Options" tab. There's a field for users to manually enter the URL. You just type "http: //localhost" there (without the quotes), since that's what butterfly requires.
  2. This is "cleaner" in that users don't need to manually edit the ea3-config.xml file. Keeps the file in its "pristine/untouched" state.

The post from the old thread that I linked was how I used to do it (i.e. opening ea3-config and manually editing it) because when I got to learn about all of this data dump scene, that's how everyone else was doing it. However, right now I'm doing it the "clean" way as I have just described (i.e. enter the URL in SpiceTools configuration).

Ya, right now nothing seems to be working. Still getting the 2600 error even with your XML. I green lit all the Butterfly files with windows defender... I'm really not sure what's going on right now.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

12 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

You're welcome...what do you mean video for the Gold Cab?

Spreadsheet of hex edits is already in the FAQ.

Yes, the gold cabinet videos (SHA256 FILENAME):

02808cb03e2573dd5dd079bc72e252714e0a777aa154e89a0c6ad66a2ec75057  ddra20_bg_gold_hd.m2v
5bc449cd59b01a1830dbba474057eb7929d5bdd29ecc62c2196a6ec9aedd0fae  ddra20_bg_gold_sd.m2v

And also the patches for (SHA256 FILENAME):

7c8a1cbb6bba9bb15e1a51887efe1fa3a54dfc49700ba3b2e4335cb8e6d711c7  scene_game_over_lang_eng_v1.arc
c2a53b2f304154120ce169f6b9c6ff5016749f3a655715e389aa6b75a9fc9d14  scene_game_over_lang_jpn_v1.arc

I haven't saw the mega link, but could be included there.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Thanks for the upload! I have just few questions:

1)following the guide on configuring & starting the game, can I make .bat file and use that to run the game? Or do i always need to click on butterfly, then spicetool file?

2)Related to question #1, if .bat file can be made, is -w -ea the only thing I need to add? Or is there additional commands I need to add?

3)can this version of DDR be patched at mon.im?

hace 1 hora, ArcVile dijo:

Thanks for the upload! I have just few questions:

1)following the guide on configuring & starting the game, can I make .bat file and use that to run the game? Or do i always need to click on butterfly, then spicetool file?

2)Related to question #1, if .bat file can be made, is -w -ea the only thing I need to add? Or is there additional commands I need to add?

3)can this version of DDR be patched at mon.im?

1) Yes, I have it that way and I can launch both. 

2)I don't know what are you trying to do since you are asking for butterfly first but you are mentioning a contradiction. 

Butterfly: is an offline server which can SAVES YOUR SCORES. 

"-ea" command: this runs an offline server for the game, getting the game to run on Maintenance Mode. Aside from butterfly, this doesn't let you save your progress. 

"-w" command: this command runs the game on Windowed Mode, aside from running it fullscreen. 

3) Yes, but if I remember correctly, latest spice build has the same patches in the UI. This is already mentioned in the FAQ post. 

hace 2 horas, ashs09750 dijo:

good afternoon community I have a problem I hope you can help me download everything ise to the letter the indications but it does not catch me some solution attached file of the problem help

log.txt

Damn boi, you have a salad of arguments, try to run the game only  with the spice argument, and tell us if the igssue persist. (or run the spice.exe by itself) 

Checking your arguments you are using and also running modules which doesn't need to be mentioned. 

For example you have:

-exec arkmdxp3.dll -url http://localhost -p ***** -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -urlslash 0 -r ***** -ddr -modules modules

Try running this for example:

spice -ddr -url http://localhost -p (PCBID) arkmdxp3.dll

Modifié par B4SH-T

En 23/10/2020 a las 20:57, topet2k12001 dijo:

Hi @GAMAXEDGE26

Thanks for this important detail. At least it's clearer now.

I haven't had problems with Cab Type 6 on the latest data dump, but that's probably because I did it via manual hex editing. So you're saying that the problem occurred when enabling Cab Type 6 through the "Patches" tab of SpiceTools, right? By checking the box that says "Enable Cab Type 6" right?

So, if you DON'T use the said patch...does the game work fine? I'm assuming it should since I am using the latest SpiceTools as well but I'm not using the "Patches" feature (since I already have Cab Type 6 enabled prior). Can you try? On a fresh A20 "latest dump," use SpiceTools (but DON'T use the "Patches" tab) and report back? In the meantime you may enable Cab Type 6 through other means, such as using Bemanipatcher or manually hex editing your gamemdx.dll file as I have stated in the FAQ post.

I'll give it a test myself and if it's indeed a problem, then we should probably report it to the creators of SpiceTools.

TIP: JOIN US VIA DISCORD! MOST OF THE FOLKS ARE THERE SO YOU CAN GET HELP REAL-TIME. :)

Hi @topet2k12001 in respond of the problem, i need to format my pc and download again the clean data and do the manual configuration of spicetools, again the game is playable and i try to enable again cab 6 on spice and see if that config gave me the same problem, but i think is maybe a error for my windows.

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001

Hello,

Modifié par topet2k12001