Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Million Arthur Arcana Blood (TTX3/NESICAxLive2)

nlynk

Messages recommandés

14 minutes ago, NoKey said:

The problem does not continue as before, but the same problem continues to be less.

Sample video

Its the best solution in my opinion to this i think its the native resolution when I tried using it at 4k screen i saw it automatically fitted to its res 

ioriiii ?????? choooooooo 

metamrph123123.png.760c1e0147a14a3a1493565ed997f0b9.png

1 saat önce, Layer said:

Iori is only available on Steam and console versions.

ok bro

my first you tube videos may be bugs lack of equipment

Il 10/9/2020 Alle 23:59, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Its the best solution in my opinion to this i think its the native resolution when I tried using it at 4k screen i saw it automatically fitted to its res 

excuse me but after starting the game perfectly..it crashes when i push start button ...lis there a specific reason?

10 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse me but after starting the game perfectly..it crashes when i push start button ...lis there a specific reason?

The same as the other ones its not a specific jconfig for it but try again it should work eventually I’ve succeeded finishing this game with the same settings so it’s possible 

wish you a good luck my friend 

5 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

The same as the other ones its not a specific jconfig for it but try again it should work eventually I’ve succeeded finishing this game with the same settings so it’s possible 

wish you a good luck my friend 

just tried my friend..it stars perfectly but when i push START button it crashes.. i'm using j configuration 1080 preconfigured post on the page

Just now, Rex2573 said:

just tried my friend..it stars perfectly but when i push START button it crashes.. i'm using j configuration 1080 preconfigured post on the page

Go to jconfig thread and use jconfig for fighting ex layer this is the one i use try it but keep in mind it may crash same as the other ones

2 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Go to jconfig thread and use jconfig for fighting ex layer this is the one i use try it but keep in mind it may crash same as the other ones

excuse me i must use j conf of FIGHTING EX LAYER  and the ripped file that i use for KING OF FIGHTERS XIV?

6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Yes 

just tird my friend but the same issues..after START BUTTON it crashes..the strange thing is that it worked perfectly BEFORE.... IT WORKED PERFECTLY AND NEVER NEVER IT CRASHED..BUT NOW....MAH

Just now, Rex2573 said:

just tird my friend but the same issues..after START BUTTON it crashes..the strange thing is that it worked perfectly BEFORE.... IT WORKED PERFECTLY AND NEVER NEVER IT CRASHED..BUT NOW....MAH

How did you set jconfig? 

2 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

And also did you marked the compatibility for win 8 on the main file?

30 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

And also did you marked the compatibility for win 8 on the main file?

NOTHING..WHEN I MARKRS THE COMPATIBLITY IT GIVE ME AN ERROR MESSAGE AND DON'T RUNS...WHEN I PUT THE PRECONFIGURED FILES IT RUNS PERFECTLY UNTIL TYHE INTRODUCTION SCREEN BUT THE VIDEO D INTRO IS BLACK AND  AS SAID BEFORE WHEN I PUSH A BUTTON IT CRASHES

13 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

NOTHING..WHEN I MARKRS THE COMPATIBLITY IT GIVE ME AN ERROR MESSAGE AND DON'T RUNS...WHEN I PUT THE PRECONFIGURED FILES IT RUNS PERFECTLY UNTIL TYHE INTRODUCTION SCREEN BUT THE VIDEO D INTRO IS BLACK AND  AS SAID BEFORE WHEN I PUSH A BUTTON IT CRASHES

If you set jconfig correctly and the compatibility for win 8 on the game main file it should work fine

Invité tommiegunz
53 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Once you get it back working make a backup of the working files just in case it happens again you can delete and replace those files... I had to do it today with KOFXIV 

29 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Look at the settings of another game that works with the same jconfig files and set it the same and its should work in my opinion if it worked before somthing is wrong with the new settings you made

hope it’ll work for you

and good evening 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

4 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Look at the settings of another game that works with the same jconfig files and set it the same and its should work in my opinion if it worked before somthing is wrong with the new settings you made

hope it’ll work for you

and good evening 

IT WORKED PERFECTLY AND WITHOUT ANY ISSUES WITH THE 1080 J CONF FILE POST AT THIS THREAD..IS A MISTERY BECAUSE NOT NOW.. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR KINDNESS MY FRIEND.. REGARDS

6 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

IT WORKED PERFECTLY AND WITHOUT ANY ISSUES WITH THE 1080 J CONF FILE POST AT THIS THREAD..IS A MISTERY BECAUSE NOT NOW.. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR KINDNESS MY FRIEND.. REGARDS

Np preconfigured helps but remember its always better to set things according to your preference and what’s suited best for your pc and if something doesn’t work you can always start from the beginning again

Invité tommiegunz
54 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Np preconfigured helps but remember its always better to set things according to your preference and what’s suited best for your pc and if something doesn’t work you can always start from the beginning again

exactly ....you gotta tweak it depending on your cpu preferences our settings is not the same as yours so just play with and tell us what you come up with buddy

excuse me.. MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video.. what  could be the reason?

20 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse me.. MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video.. what  could be the reason?

Try this settings in jconfig mark only the lines:high res and directsound set you joypad and run it again tell me if it worked for you

Modifié par R.R.Z.

7 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Don’t change nothing else and don’t use preconfigured jconfig 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Just now, Rex2573 said:

so excuse me i must use. the game and what other files?

All the files in ex layer jconfig and mark compatibility for win 8

Modifié par R.R.Z.