Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SNK Heroines AC (TTX3/NESICAxLive2)

nlynk

Messages recommandés

6 minutes ago, GeraBlackHnd said:

Dont work too.

Well if both joypad and keyboard doesn’t respond in jconfig try a couple of times sometimes the keyboard solution worked for me when that happened and sometimes when i turn on the pc 

I think all of this happens because there isn’t a specific jconfig for it 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

il y a 1 minute, R.R.Z. a dit :

Well if both joypad and keyboard don’t respond in jconfig try a couple of times sometimes the keyboard solution worked for me when that happened and sometimes when i turn on the pc 

I think all of this happens because there isn’t a specific jconfig for it 

Thanks for your help, i will wait for a new jconfig release.

En 12/9/2020 a las 10:09, R.R.Z. dijo:

Buen video👍 Por cierto, mañana hace exactamente 2 años desde que hodsd salió en Japón, así que tal vez lo que vimos ayer fue una vista previa de la realidad. Quién sabe de todos modos lo mejor siempre es no esperar nada 

no tendras algun video sobre como configurar samuray shadown  con game loader gracias

En 30/9/2020 a las 18:54, gasabbath dijo:

Does anyone is having issues with the intro video? The games seems to be very slow for some reason. No problem with other nesica2 games

The reason: 100% CPU usage. Anyone is having this problem? I have no problems running other Nesica2 games. This game to me is not more damanding than the rest, so there is no reason for 100% CPU usage.

2 ore fa, gasabbath ha scritto:

The reason: 100% CPU usage. Anyone is having this problem? I have no problems running other Nesica2 games. This game to me is not more damanding than the rest, so there is no reason for 100% CPU usage.

i have the same slowing game problem with it and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14.. i don't understand why

En 2/10/2020 a las 2:17, Rex2573 dijo:

i have the same slowing game problem with it and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14.. i don't understand why

I could solve my problem with SNK Heroines, the nesica dll were not ok. Maybe you have the same problem with KOF xiv.

• 7 mois après...
  • 5 mois après...

So, for people who has trouble starting the game on a Windows 7 X64 system: download this zip file and extract the two files inside (Xinput1_4.dll and XAudio2_8.dll) into the ...\SNKHeroines\Game folder. Let us know if it works for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uk0uvdzj8u5c6xu/SnkH.zip/file

SnkH.zip

Modifié par 7zxkv

• 4 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...
Invité R.R.Z.
18 hours ago, murray said:

No nag, no icon, english, difficulty max... the computer plays hard on max difficulty!

Can u upload the files needed for english translation same as u did for king xiv?

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité Bootleg
23 hours ago, murray said:

So if anyone else wants to patch this game to English. ( or any language, just choose the one you want from the examples in the file)

Open hex editor for game.exe

Change This

image.png.7229daa38dab93acb60b9f9229accf82.png

To This (same as KOF14)

image.png.959f38089da77c92f2eed18b72408407.png

It changes a lot of things to English, like the character names, and the story lines. But some things don't show correctly, for example the menu here, it gives the declaration for this area instead of the proper english translation.

image.png.d8df36488d9f8b8729c847dcaf4f3a79.png

If you open

\BaseProject\assets\script\TranslateText.ttgt

and search for that string Mainmenu_Tutorial

You will see this A lot of the entries are missing their translations to eng and other languages!

image.png.ffdc674f43d40deaf2c2f4203e3788a0.png

This is an example of a line that has translation for all entries. You can see entries for all the language.
image.png.d2d2161036dbf4f28bb1e481529aad81.png

So if you want to add the proper translation for the missing lines, just add like this example. Whatever you write in the " " will show in that area.

image.png.9760c9dde97796cf1d600092b1b458fc.png

Now the menu for en_US language will show like this (you see we can change the translation to anything we want!) But you get the point, whatever you put in the translation line, will show in that area.

image.png.2e59fe1f4407e17e33a10fac214166cb.png

If you look in the translation file, right at the end, there are around 50 strings not translated, the rest are all translated.

thanks alot for this. this ran through JConfig?

Modifié par Bootleg

put in baseprojects,assests,typex rename or delete original 2 different ones,had help from frinds, original txt read nesica not in use, unzip first,

How is there no likes but tons of downloads

Modifié par joe555

41 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

it didn't happen because of the nesica.file it's been doing this since i started back playing the game just can't figure out why it happened

Maybe have to redownload dump if you change stuff with hex editor could of messed something up if you go to archive.org type teknoparrot press search look under mother load of dumps,go to that game and grab the game exe and the 2 files under your script folder and replace, shouldn't have to redownload whole game

Modifié par joe555

14 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

where is the ttgt file i don't see it

Sorry grab the 2 files I mentioned I edited my post above since I couldn't remember the name of those 2 files but look in script folder and grab both and replace, plus game exe, otherwise just redownload whole game

Modifié par joe555

• 3 mois après...
  • 2 ans après...

Hi all,

Any chance anyone still knows and can share how to edit the .exe with a hex editor as murray originally posted above?  The images are now dead and without them I can't figure out what to edit.  I'd love to have this game with more english...

Cheers!