Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

May I ask where did you change those values? Or do you mean you changed them in your own gun's settings? 

From the video (I think Tiberius made that video): 

Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config\BaseInput.ini

line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
 line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

instead of 0.05 and 0.05 I used 0.03 and 0.015
for a 16:9 1920x1080 screen

Modifié par darkphoenixfox

13 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

Hopefully someone will figure out what the bindings are for absolute mouseX mouseY, I have checked the UE4 documentation but no luck. I got the best accuracy with 0.3 X and 0.15 Y values

Using those values whats the difference between this and the accuracy of the mouse is the crosshair move too fast?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité Jayinem

Cool that helped a little bit. Here is the script I use (not my script) I'm only adding on the part about nomousy, which removes the mouse cursor in game as I don't know of another way. It's optional but I don't like mouse cursors in my lightgun games.. If you want to do it just download the zip and add both files to the same directory as this script and change the location as needed. It should remove cursor only in game and bring it back after you close game but if it doesn't come back just run nomousy.exe. and it will return. The script makes coin 5 and crosshairs 1 on keyboard, and binds cover buttons to your gun/mouse. I think crosshairs helps with this less than perfect calibration. 

run, "Replace this with your path to Time Crisis 5 folder\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

run nomousy.bat

MButton::y
RButton::t
5::<+t
1::<+h
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Runwait nomousy.exe 

ExitApp

nomousy.zip

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem
2 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

Using the Game Loader All RH from that video I dont see the mouse cursor at all

That's cool, but I personally find Game Loader to just be a headache. 

Just now, darkphoenixfox said:

I don't understand the question :/

You wrote its not the same as using the mouse how so? Is it too fast not accurate or something else?

Invité Jayinem

Someone good with AHK do you know how to tell the script to press Keyboard 1 when running the game I want crosshairs on automatically without pressing 1 which is how my script is set. thnx

Modifié par Jayinem

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

You wrote its not the same as using the mouse how so? Is it too fast not accurate or something else?

The EMS lightgun I use has a redpoint laser option. During the menus the crosshair in the game follows the laser perfectly all the time.

Once the game starts the cursor behaves like a Wiimote or a wii gun game, tracking is not accurate and cursor drifts. Sometimes i'm aiming for the center of the screen and the crosshair is 3/4 in a corner. Need to aim outside the screen and back in to get better alignment again.

With those values I get a more or less accurate movement from the gun to the cursor, but the tracking still drifts and I need to aim outside to re-align.

If that is not clear enough I think I can make a video

Just now, Jayinem said:
Someone good with AHK do you know how to tell the script to press Keyboard 1 when running the game I want crosshairs on automatically without pressing 1 which is how my script is set. thnx

something like

Winwaitactive, <game window title>

send, 1

or do a sleep for the number of ms you want to wait before the send 1

Invité Jayinem

Does this happen for anyone else only sometimes I will enter coins and it will either go directly to the stage select which is good, but sometimes it will say step on the pedal to start and the buttons I have for it doesn't work. 

8 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

The EMS lightgun I use has a redpoint laser option. During the menus the crosshair in the game follows the laser perfectly all the time.

Once the game starts the cursor behaves like a Wiimote or a wii gun game, tracking is not accurate and cursor drifts. Sometimes 

Thanks for the info i know how to do that but I probably play it with a mouse and not my aimtrak lightgun although I’m thankful for everyone that tried to fix this

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité Jayinem
7 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

something like

send, 1

I tried this 

Winwaitactive, <TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe>
Sleep 9999
send, 1 

Doesn't work for some reason. 

Tried Tiberius’ mouse binding edits on my Arcade1Up Star Wars cab. 
works (kind of) just have to use joy2key to set the analog controls to move the mouse. 

Displayed on a 4:3 aspect ratio by changing the game resolution to 1280x960 in:

\Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\ConfigDefaultSystemSettings.ini

Modifié par darb0918

Hello everyone! I downloaded the game, set "Run as Administrator" and also ticked "disable fullscreen optimazation settings" It still doesn't work.
I am continuing to receive this error:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007B)

I wonder if there's anything I'm doing wrong.
Can anyone help me? I really would like to play Time Crisis 5.

9 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Does this happen for anyone else only sometimes I will enter coins and it will either go directly to the stage select which is good, but sometimes it will say step on the pedal to start and the buttons I have for it doesn't work. 

Only when I press the coin keys before the Bandai logo

16 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

something like

send, 1

good plan but I think you’ll still want to have a dedicated button or command bound to Shit+H. I think the crosshair turns off in between some levels and you’ll want to be able to toggle it back on again

Just now, darb0918 said:

good plan but I think you’ll still want to have a dedicated button or command bound to Shit+H. I think the crosshair turns off in between some levels and you’ll want to be able to toggle it back on again

Yes the Crosshairs turn off after each level.

Invité Jayinem
8 minutes ago, snektony50000 said:

Hello everyone! I downloaded the game, set "Run as Administrator" and also ticked "disable fullscreen optimazation settings" It still doesn't work.
I am continuing to receive this error:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007B)

I wonder if there's anything I'm doing wrong.
Can anyone help me? I really would like to play Time Crisis 5.

Are you running TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe in Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\ ? 

You should not need to run as admin or disable fullscreen optimization or any of that. 

Modifié par Jayinem

11 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Are you running TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe in Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\ ? 

You should not need to run as admin or disable fullscreen optimization or any of that. 

Yes I am clicking on it but its not loading.

Invité Jayinem
8 minutes ago, snektony50000 said:

Yes I am clicking on it but its not loading.

Not sure

Redownload the entire game and retry

Check your virus protection it could be messing with it.

Other than that I don't know. 

Oh you're supposed to use the start.bat. I forgot because I use AHK scripts to start it always. 

Modifié par Jayinem

3 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Not sure

Redownload the entire game and retry

Check your virus protection it could be messing with it.

Other than that I don't know. 

Oh you're supposed to use the start.bat. I forgot because I use AHK scripts to start it always. 

Okay great.. I will try and disable my antivirus. I think you're right. Otherwise it should be working. if it doesn't work again, I'll just unzip the file again and try again. Thank you!

Invité Jayinem

LOL that can run just about anything even next gen games, so it's not that. I have a GTX 1650. It's probably your antivirus I guess. Type virus in the search bar and see if it deleted any files. 

1 minute ago, Jayinem said:

LOL that can run just about anything even next gen games, so it's not that. I have a GTX 1650. It's probably your antivirus I guess. Type virus in the search bar and see if it deleted any files. 

That's what I figured. I bought it for nearly $400 so I could run DDR, GTA IV, Call Of Duty, Battlefield etc.. I disabled my antivirus and checked to make sure it didn't delete anything, and it didn't show any files being deleted.

Invité Jayinem

Unless you have corrupted files on your PC then I have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's on your end though. I never had any problems running it only problems using a Lightgun at first. 

Modifié par Jayinem