Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Invité Jayinem
50 minutes ago, nohero said:

Lol, linked the wrong video, ahahah.

@Jayinem,

I know about what we are talking about :tire-la-langue:

Don't get defensive you posted the wrong video so don't be surprised when someone corrects you. You even commented about it below the video, so it was a clear error in judgment accept it and move on. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem
2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So the video didn't happen because I decided to write the how to guide - It is long and sarcastic so you have been warned - why is it sarcastic? Because people don't like to read things and ask questions that have already been asked so I am just making it very clear that it works for a Wiimote and it works here - I have done it 3 times from the start for each mode and each time it works - I have followed my own instructions and it worked - so if it doesn't work your end I don't know why.

I haven't uploaded any Pre-Done ini's as different people like different button selections and this way you can set it up how you like rather than having my choices forced upon you.

Enjoy the game

TC5 wiimote instuctions.txt

I tried it also, and it's probably on my end I have a EMS Top Gun 3 so I just skipped the part about going into Touchmote. The gun shots are not calibrated. Can't blame you though you said it was for Wiimote. I thought it would work because the EMS Top Gun 3 emulates a mouse but I may have to wait and hope for Demulshooter support. But appreciate you making this guide anyway. 

Modifié par Jayinem

1 hour ago, nohero said:

Side by side comparison video

To be honest, PS2 looks more detailed than Arcade.

CHEERs

Time Crisis Arcade was developed on Namco Super System 22, which was way ahead of PSX which was a cut down version of Namco System 11 albeit with a lesser VRAM. Always double check your facts before posting. This is the second time you have "given" yourself away.

Modifié par ark216

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

I’ve seen the difference between the arcades and consoles version for me(and probably for a lot of people)the colors Look more vibrant more alive and if given the choice which one of them to play on pc most people will choose to play the arcade versions i think there’s still hope it’ll happen after all they r on the list so they will want to preserve them

It's just a matter of preference. I won't mind trying out the arcade original until it's playable and secondly with a an upscaled "internal resolution" scalar.

Sadly the arcade original is not emulated properly so playing the PS2 port is your best bet.

@ark216,

I simply did a mistake, did you read my post comments? :wacko:

@Jayinem,

I always accept it, I never get away, you can check my comments, I'm honest with myself, I simply did a mistake, nothing else but to me it seems you are trying to putting in a wrong way, I can say something about it since it's not the first time I talk with you and I suppose you are finding a chance to "correct me".

If you are happy with that I'm happy for you too :)

CHEERs 

Invité Jayinem

I think once we got to PS2 era, mosest

5 minutes ago, nohero said:

@ark216,

I simply did a mistake, did you read my post comments? :wacko:

@Jayinem,

I always accept it, I never get away, you can check my comments, I'm honest with myself, I simply did a mistake, nothing else but to me it seems you are trying to putting in a wrong way, I can say something about it since it's not the first time I talk with you and I suppose you are finding a chance to "correct me".

If you are happy with that I'm happy for you too :)

CHEERs 

I didn't even look at who posted it when I commented. I just saw someone posting about a Time Crisis 1 video, and you even commented that the graphics were better on PS2 (despite it not being a PS2 game) which makes it seem like you didn't even know that was Time Crisis 1 after you screwed up, and now you're being defensive about it. You can try putting it on me but it's on you you're acting like a tool. You could have dropped it when I rightfully corrected you instead you've gone on the defensive. Get over yourself if it's a simple mistake you should not be defensive and mad someone corrected you. I'd rather someone be real than fake nice and that's what I am getting from you. You can continue but I'm not going to discuss this further it's over. 

Modifié par Jayinem

17 minuti fa, Jayinem ha scritto:

I didn't even look at who posted it when I commented. I just saw someone posting about a Time Crisis 1 video, and even commented that the graphics were better on PS2 (despite it not being a PS2 game) and now you're being defensive about it. You can try putting it on me but it's on you you're acting like a tool. You could have dropped it when I rightfully corrected you instead you've gone on the defensive. Get over yourself if it's a simple mistake you should not be defensive and mad someone corrected you. I'd rather someone be real than fake nice and that's what I am getting from you. You can continue but I'm not going to discuss this further it's over. 

What defensive? Are you serious? Someone to be real?

I wanted to post a comparison and I pasted the wrong link, nothing more. Then you replied "We are talking about..." and I wrote "I know what we are talking..."

Is this being fake and not real?

Well, if you don't like me it's not a problem of mine, you're talking to me as if I had committed who knows what  a problem, I simply did a mistake and since I'm saying that in previous msg too I'm admitting it, don't you think?

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Invité Jayinem

Can't get it to work but I did figure out you can skip the tutorial and cutscene by hitting middle button + left click on your actual mouse. So I guess that's something........

Just now, Jayinem said:

Can't get it to work but I did figure out you can skip the tutorial and cutscene by hitting middle button + left click on your actual mouse. So I guess that's something........

The skip button (for the tutorial or for any Cinematic) is the weapon select button.
By default that should already be mapped to mouse wheel-UP (not middle mouse-click)

@bdiederichs

Glad to see it is working, and thanks for the thanks.

I see you have copied the instructions onto your YouTube page-which is fine.

Are you using ahk to map to your arcade buttons? Just wondering as the bindings instructions aren't on your page. So just wanted to let you know I don't mind if you want to share the full instructions on your site in case anyone needs them, or just link them to here?

Invité Jayinem

Is AMouse BMouse etc... supposed to be the # it is seen as in Windows? The only thing I can think of is when I play a MAME lightgun game and if I map a button to my gun it shows as Gun #3 or Gun #4. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

@bdiederichs

Glad to see it is working, and thanks for the thanks.

I see you have copied the instructions onto your YouTube page-which is fine.

Are you using ahk to map to your arcade buttons? Just wondering as the bindings instructions aren't on your page. So just wanted to let you know I don't mind if you want to share the full instructions on your site in case anyone needs them, or just link them to here?

Oh yeah, I already had all the buttons mapped via either AHK or joy2Key so I was just focused on the crosshair stability

I'll update my video description to add your full instructions

5 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

Oh yeah, I already had all the buttons mapped via either AHK or joy2Key so I was just focused on the crosshair stability

I'll update my video description to add your full instructions

Turns out the full instructions are too long to put in my video description, So i linked to here

Invité Jayinem
13 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

The skip button (for the tutorial or for any Cinematic) is the weapon select button.
By default that should already be mapped to mouse wheel-UP (not middle mouse-click)

I just skipped the tutorial and cutscene like 5 or 6 times each just now trying to see if my gun will work. I am definetely pressing middle mouse click down and left mouse click at the same time. Mouse wheel up does nothing. 

Modifié par Jayinem

4 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

I just skipped the tutorial and cutscene like 5 or 6 times each just now trying to see if my gun will work. I am definetely pressing middle mouse click down and left mouse click at the same time. Mouse wheel up does nothing. 

My mistake, weapon select is not mouse wheel-UP it's mouse wheel-DOWN

I don't think your left-click (gun trigger) is needed as long as you are hitting middle mouse (wheel) down

6 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

Turns out the full instructions are too long to put in my video description, So i linked to here

Thinking about it might need to use ahk actually for an arcade cabinet if the buttons are recognised as joypad buttons rather than keyboard keys or xbox controllers.

At the end of the day all that matters is it works and more people can play the game.

As an aside have managed to get Lost Land Adventure to be more playable with lightgun now with the exception of the dome element. Will keep working on it and post anything I achieve on that thread rather than fill this one up with rubbish. 

Invité Jayinem
1 minute ago, bdiederichs said:

My mistake, weapon select is not mouse wheel-UP it's mouse wheel-DOWN

I don't think your left-click (gun trigger) is needed as long as you are hitting middle mouse (wheel) down

You don't think I know what I'm pressing? I've done it a bunch times now. Geez. You were wrong then and you're wrong now. 

19 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

Can you upload the ini files u changed for it to work?

TIA

Invité Jayinem

I don't understand why a game would have perfect gun calibration in the menus only, then not work with the same gun in game. Must be pulling different files I guess. 

32 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

You don't think I know what I'm pressing? I've done it a bunch times now. Geez. You were wrong then and you're wrong now. 

Damn dude calm down. We are all here to help each other

or so I thought anyway 

but whatever, do your thing

Modifié par darb0918

2 minutes ago, darb0918 said:

It’s all in Tiberius’ post above 

Thanks if he uploaded it it would save time since he already has it but never mind I’ll  manage 

Invité Jayinem
11 minutes ago, darb0918 said:

Damn dude calm down. We are all here to help each other

or so I thought anyway 

but whatever, do your thing

When were you involved in the discussion? Oh just now after it seems to be over, I guess that's your "thing".  If I'm going to sit there and do something over and over and someone tells me I'm wrong, I'm going to in turn tell them they're wrong. That's just common sense. I have no problem with him, or you. But this didn't need to be posted. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Jayinem
3 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Thanks if he uploaded it it would save time since he already has it but never mind I’ll  manage 

What kind of gun do you have? I've done everything on that document and doesn't work with EMS Top Gun 3, which is supposed to just emulate a mouse. Can't figure it out. 

Just now, Jayinem said:

What kind of gun do you have? I've done everything on that document and doesn't work with EMS Top Gun 3, which is supposed to just emulate a mouse. Can't figure it out. 

Aimtrak lightgun 

Invité Jayinem
Just now, R.R.Z. said:

Aimtrak lightgun 

Most of the document is about remapping buttons. If you don't care about any of that, you can just do this part only.

6) Go to the following folder Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config
7) Make a copy of BaseInput.ini
8) BaseInput.ini is read only - make it so you can edit it -uncheck the read only box in properties
9) THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT - AS IN IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS BIT IT WON'T WORK
    Remember we all like to play games differently so if you don't like these settings don't moan about it just change them until they suit your game play
    Change the following lines 
    line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
    line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
    line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

13 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

When were you involved in the discussion? Oh just now after it seems to be over, I guess that's your "thing".  If I'm going to sit there and do something over and over and someone tells me I'm wrong, I'm going to in turn tell them they're wrong. That's just common sense. I have no problem with him, or you. But this didn't need to be posted. 

When?

i shared a ahh script I wrote on the 2nd page of the thread and have been sharing updates ever since. 

you’re the ass making this a thing

its people like you who make people not want to bother with these forums 

Modifié par darb0918

1 minute ago, Jayinem said:

Most of the document is about remapping buttons. If you don't care about any of that, you can just do this part only.

6) Go to the following folder Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config
7) Make a copy of BaseInput.ini
8) BaseInput.ini is read only - make it so you can edit it -uncheck the read only box in properties
9) THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT - AS IN IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS BIT IT WON'T WORK
    Remember we all like to play games differently so if you don't like these settings don't moan about it just change them until they suit your game play
    Change the following lines 
    line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
    line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
    line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

Thanks i also saw it on his channel on YouTube 

Invité Jayinem
4 minutes ago, darb0918 said:

When?

i shared a ahh script I wrote on the first page of the thread and have been sharing updates ever since. 

you’re the ass making this a thing

its people like you who make people not want to bother with these forums 

Leave then, as far as I'm concerned you're the one causing the problem. I made a comment to bdiederichs had absolutely zero to do with you, but I don't have an issue with him. You're sticking your nose into it then you say you want to leave. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Nobody cares about you being a drama queen. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Just now, Jayinem said:

Leave then, as far as I'm concerned you're the one causing the problem. I made a comment to bdiederichs had absolutely zero to do with you, but I don't have an issue with him. You're sticking your nose into it then you say you want to leave. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. 

I AM bdiederichs you idiot, I was I sometimes post from my phone and the safari browser on there logs me in with an older username

Invité Jayinem
3 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

I AM bdiederichs you idiot, I was I sometimes post from my phone and the safari browser on there logs me in with an older username

Yeah I told that other person (your alt account?) that i didn't have an issue with you. 

For fucks sake, I'm supposed to know you're using an alt account? You're a douchebag lol get over yourself. And yes you were wrong. Wasn't a big deal to me, but sowwy if it hurt you and your little alt accounts feelings. I'm an idiot for not knowing you're posting under an alt account. You got me there I guess I'm an idiot.

I'm moving on ignoring you and your alt. I'm going to only discuss Time Crisis 5. 

Modifié par Jayinem

3 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Yeah I told that other person (your alt account?) that i didn't have an issue with you. 

For fucks sake, I'm supposed to know you're using an alt account? You're a douchebag lol get over yourself. And yes you were wrong. 

mouse wheel =  change weapon 
it's in the damn instructions

and works for everyone but you
and YOU asked ME for help

Then called me a douchebag??

good luck doing shit for yourself from now on, asshat