Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

On 4/4/2023 at 12:29 AM, Bullvine said:

Hi all, I'm running the game in 3440x1440 however I get this annoying hud appearing on the left and right hand side of the screen. I can turn it off by setting in DefaultUI.ini file bEnabled = TRUE to FALSE  but I then get no onscreen prompts or messages. Any ideas on what else to try to remove the hud but still have the onscreen messages? I've attached a picture of what I am seeingimage.jpeg.e992c710d5e77e4ef6ff74b4bc911197.jpeg

The aspect ratio of this game is designed for 16:9 only, so any other ratio will make the HUD and FOV look wrong
In order to play normally, I think that it is necessary to match the screen resolution to the ratio of 16:9

• 4 mois aprĂšs...

Hi. I have 2 different copies of this game. On the first, it's not using TP and just launches using RX launcher. It's full screen with Sinden border, but the aim is not accurate. It works in menu, but is off in game.

The second copy launches in TP, but it's not full screen, it's smaller (windowed mode is off). In this one, the gun works no problem.

How can i fix one of these so either the calibration is good in the first example, or the screen is full size in the second example? PS it's not a gun calibration issue in Sinden software.

thx

9 minutes ago, Scheang said:

Hi. I have 2 different copies of this game. On the first, it's not using TP and just launches using RX launcher. It's full screen with Sinden border, but the aim is not accurate. It works in menu, but is off in game.

The second copy launches in TP, but it's not full screen, it's smaller (windowed mode is off). In this one, the gun works no problem.

How can i fix one of these so either the calibration is good in the first example, or the screen is full size in the second example? PS it's not a gun calibration issue in Sinden software.

thx

I figured it out. In defaultsystem settings under config, I changed the screen resolution to 1920x1080. It was set smaller.

• 1 an aprĂšs...

Could I get some help with setting up wiimote? I have wiimote connected to pc through Lichtknarre-vjoy2. I've tried setting up the game through Jconfig but can't the crosshair moving with the wiimote. I've tried demulshooter as well with no luck. Lichtknarre/demulshooter both recognize the controller. Not sure where to go from here..

15 hours ago, Takeshi said:

Have you tried using it with tp? if a wiimote is recognized as a mouse, should be easy to set with rawinput.

I've tried with not much luck. Crosshair gets stuck in the corner with TP with raw input. Not sure if I'm missing a setting or something but I feel like I've tried everything.

I can use the wiimote with touchmote/Lichtknarre (don't have dolphin/mayflashbar) . I'm able to pick it up via DemulshooterGUI/save it to P1.  I can't get TC5 to use the wiimote for the crosshairs with Jconfig. I've had mixed results with TP. Not sure where to go from here.

Edit: okay so I used the mouse with raw input and it seemed work fine but the crosshair tracking wasn't active. And I wasn't sure what the issue was there. I changed the plugin in lichknarre to ViGEmConnector and assigned the X/Y using x input in TP. Working great 😎

Modifié par robbinbanks