Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

When using Game Loader All RH what are we suppose to set the mouse sensitivity to when using a Siden?

The crosshair is fine on the selection screen but during game play the crosshair is bouncing all over the place.  I tried:

0/0

.1/.1

1/1

2/2

Nothing works.  The mouse itself always works fine.

(no to JConfig, every time I try to use it the game crashes when I get into game play)

On 02/01/2022 at 9:03 AM, pablitox70 said:

Someone with an aimtrack can share settings and buttons assignements ?

I'm trying to play using the two lateral gun buttons for left and right movement without success

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Hi, 

I shared and posted a full breakdown in this thread a while back just scroll back and you’ll be good to go. 

Can move left and right with my buttons and then off screen I can turn the crosshair on and off which is needed as it disappears, I can also scroll through weapons also. 

6 ore fa, Johno ha scritto:

Hi, 

I shared and posted a full breakdown in this thread a while back just scroll back and you’ll be good to go. 

Can move left and right with my buttons and then off screen I can turn the crosshair on and off which is needed as it disappears, I can also scroll through weapons also. 

I found it, thank you very much

12 hours ago, kimsama said:

For christ sake, use demulshooter, how freaking hard can it be?

"For christ sake" I "freaking" tried that first and it did the same thing.  Once I'm in the game the crosshair is so over the top fast and sensitive that you can hardly even see it.  Shooting is impossible.  But it's perfectly fine on the selection screen.

That's why I moved onto GL. 

Even if I use JConfig and go into the test menu to calibrate, holding the gun perfectly still, the crosshair wildly bounces all over the place.

Yes, gun works perfectly fine in other games, it's not broken.  I can't figure out what going wrong at all.

Modifié par ISOHaven

vor 17 Stunden schrieb ISOHaven:

"For christ sake" I "freaking" tried that first and it did the same thing.  Once I'm in the game the crosshair is so over the top fast and sensitive that you can hardly even see it.  Shooting is impossible.  But it's perfectly fine on the selection screen.

That's why I moved onto GL. 

Even if I use JConfig and go into the test menu to calibrate, holding the gun perfectly still, the crosshair wildly bounces all over the place.

Yes, gun works perfectly fine in other games, it's not broken.  I can't figure out what going wrong at all.

I have a Sinden Gun too and using it with Time Crisis 5 + Demul Shooter.
What resolution are you using?
Cause i had that bouncing crosshair issue when playing in 4K, it only works properly in 1080p (game+desktop resolution).

Modifié par DarkVoid666

5 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

I have a Sinden Gun too and using it with Time Crisis 5 + Demul Shooter.
What resolution are you using?
Cause i had that bouncing crosshair issue when playing in 4K, it only works properly in 1080p (game+desktop resolution).

1080p.  I noticed in 4K the mouse wouldn't work.  It would get stuck in the upper left corner.

I have not tried putting my desktop in 1080p.  I have 4K screens.  I'll give that a shot.

EDIT:

Ugh, that was it the whole time.  So the game AND THE DESKTOP must be at 1080p.  Many thanks DarkVoid666 for getting me sorted!

Modifié par ISOHaven

Wondering if anyone has had trouble with Time Crisis 5 and the Sinden Light Gun? I can play the game without the gun without issue, but when i play with the Sinden lightgun the game runs for a while then the people you shoot all go slow motion.  Whats strange is the gun still shoots at full speed and the graphics are flawless but the people you shoot all Matrix  I have tried it on my laptop and my pc with a 3060 graphics card but same issue so its not my pc.  I was wondering if it may be a demul shooter problem? As I can play everything else without issue? Or maybe its the script? I'm killing myself trying to find a solution any help would be appreciated

MAME, ps2,ps1, Teknoparrot all have no problem.

• Team
il y a 18 minutes, wingsta96 a dit :

Wondering if anyone has had trouble with Time Crisis 5 and the Sinden Light Gun? I can play the game without the gun without issue, but when i play with the Sinden lightgun the game runs for a while then the people you shoot all go slow motion.  Whats strange is the gun still shoots at full speed and the graphics are flawless but the people you shoot all Matrix  I have tried it on my laptop and my pc with a 3060 graphics card but same issue so its not my pc.  I was wondering if it may be a demul shooter problem? As I can play everything else without issue? Or maybe its the script? I'm killing myself trying to find a solution any help would be appreciated

MAME, ps2,ps1, Teknoparrot all have no problem.

Here your Bible : https://www.youtube.com/c/AndyJohnsonTRG/videos

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
à l’instant, wingsta96 a dit :

Thanks Wild Wolf I watched this video to set it up just not sure why i get random Matrix style slow mo when the game runs.  Can't find a solution any where on the web for it.

have you a good rig dude ?

• Team
il y a 1 minute, wingsta96 a dit :

Yes mate have a 3060 graphics card i7 processor etc.  The game runs flawless without the gun so not sure why it doesn't with it.

try to use reshade with border shader dude.

11 hours ago, wingsta96 said:

Thanks Wild Wolf I watched this video to set it up just not sure why i get random Matrix style slow mo when the game runs.  Can't find a solution any where on the web for it.

I had same issue and it was a mystery.  It was because some of the keyboard keys are hard coded to game speed and you may have mapped your action or movement keys on top of those.  I would remap all keys and do not use the arrow keys.  

On 1/9/2022 at 1:48 AM, Gtguy said:

I had same issue and it was a mystery.  It was because some of the keyboard keys are hard coded to game speed and you may have mapped your action or movement keys on top of those.  I would remap all keys and do not use the arrow keys.  

oh maybe that is it i mapped left and right peddle to left and right on the sinden gun, what do you map it to?

On 1/9/2022 at 1:48 AM, Gtguy said:

You are spot on I hope this helps someone else left dpad slows the game down and right dpad speeds the game up.  Thanks heaps you are the first person that knew this :)

Hi :)

I just play with mouse.

Is there a config to make the target mouse/gun cursor visible as standard ?

So without need to hit a key once to make it visible, every time, again and again?

Modifié par 18Phoenix

39 minutes ago, 18Phoenix said:

Hi :)

I just play with mouse.

Is there a setting to make the target mouse/gun cursor visible as standard ?

So without need to hit a key once to make it visible, every time, again and again?

Hi all. I have a similar question, I am using a Mayflash Dolphin Bar in mode 2. Is there anyway to have the cursor on at all times?. I have checked the option in Teknoparrot to enable cursor, but it seems I have to press the down key on the wiimote, to enable and disable the crosshair. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry this is using latest Teknoparrot as Patreon. Thanks.

Modifié par erdoboy43

7 hours ago, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all. I have a similar question, I am using a Mayflash Dolphin Bar in mode 2. Is there anyway to have the cursor on at all times?. I have checked the option in Teknoparrot to enable cursor, but it seems I have to press the down key on the wiimote, to enable and disable the crosshair. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry this is using latest Teknoparrot as Patreon. Thanks.

yea that doesn't really make sense lol

Cursor should be visible almost constantly if you have checked it in Game Settings

what does down key on the wiimote actually do? I haven't disabled native game inputs yet so unless thats affecting somehow

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

yea that doesn't really make sense lol

Cursor should be visible almost constantly if you have checked it in Game Settings

what does down key on the wiimote actually do? I haven't disabled native game inputs yet so unless thats affecting somehow

For me Boomslangnz I've set my Wiimote D-Pad Left to Left Pedal and Right for Right Pedal. But my results are different on Teknoparrot. I'm also using Mode 2. The Left and Right Pedals work fine but also other things happen at the same time.

D-Pad Left = Slows the game down and plays like The Matrix!

D-Pad Right = Speeds the game up and sometimes plays too fast!

D-Pad Up = Stops the action.

D-Pad Down = I think puts the speed back to normal sometimes.

Have also tried Nunchuk Analogue but the inputs are the same as the D-Pad.

These are all default input mappings and nothing has been modified e.g. via Ginzu's mappings which D-Pad Down switches the crosshairs on and off!

Modifié par Shin Endymion

30 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

For me Boomslangnz I've set my Wiimote D-Pad Left to Left Pedal and Right for Right Pedal. But my results are different on Teknoparrot. I'm also using Mode 2. The Left and Right Pedals work fine but also other things happen at the same time.

D-Pad Left = Slows the game down and plays like The Matrix!

D-Pad Right = Speeds the game up and sometimes plays too fast!

D-Pad Up = Stops the action.

D-Pad Down = I think puts the speed back to normal sometimes.

Have also tried Nunchuk Analogue but the inputs are the same as the D-Pad.

Ok this is odd. I have downloaded another dump of the game now and I am encountering this exact same issue as Shin Endymion (rather than my previous issue above), using the Wiimote Dolphin Bar - mode 2. It seems to be when the d-pad on the wiimote is mapped to the left and right pedals, this issue occurs. I have tried using keyboard controls as pedals (n and m for left/right pedals), and then it works at the normal speed, but I would like to be able to do it all from the Wiimote. I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Thank you for your help Boomslangz.

Modifié par erdoboy43

1 hour ago, erdoboy43 said:

Ok this is odd. I have downloaded another dump of the game now and I am encountering this exact same issue as Shin Endymion (rather than my previous issue above), using the Wiimote Dolphin Bar - mode 2. It seems to be when the d-pad on the wiimote is mapped to the left and right pedals, this issue occurs. I have tried using keyboard controls as pedals (n and m for left/right pedals), and then it works at the normal speed, but I would like to be able to do it all from the Wiimote. I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Thank you for your help Boomslangz.

Sounds like the dump you downloaded before had Ginzu's Wiimote mapping added to the config and now you have the original dump with the keyboard/mouse settings. I think I remember someone said on this post that the curser buttons on the keyboard changes speed on the game and the Wiimote D-Pad maps the same as the cursers. So maybe it's our job to remap the speed configs to other buttons on the keyboard so it doesn't clash with Wiimote buttons!

• Team
Il y a 4 heures, bNj a dit :

Hello guys,

i'm using the SindenLightGun and sometimes the white border disapear after some cinematics.

Did someone has this issue and have a fix ?

Thanks for you're help !

just use reshade with border shader :

Modifié par WildWolf

Bonjour, déjà un grand merci pour le jeu. J'ai sûrement pas compris une chose toutefois malgrés ma lecture des pages. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment je peux changer les touches svp ? Je voudrais pouvoir assigner les touches de mon gun4ir.  Merci d'avance

Modifié par dante45