Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Back from testing around .. i done a fresh setup ... this time didnt used JC

I setup demulshooter and lowered changed in baseinput.ini

Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.04")
Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.04")

the only problem i have now is my crosshair is slowly drifting to left.

if i aim at one fix position the crosshair is wandering slow to left.

when i aim offscreen and go back onscreen it ok for a few seconds

this happens only ingame ... menu works fine

it seems the cursor is generally handled on a different way in menu and ingame.

Ok .. after days of struggling i have found the issue ... i have a three monitor setup:

1. Screen for playing games

2. Screen for youtube and web browsing

3. "Screen" is my fake screen from AVR cause i use only the audio from that connector for 5.1 sound

After i disonnected the AVR and my second screen from the graphic card the aim problems

disappear instantly without doing anything else.

What a joke ... but now im happy ... maybe this helps someone too.

Happy Shooting

Modifié par Isoku

Hi,

I recently tried this, and after a bit of trial and error, I've got this working almost to my liking (slight problem with crosshairs disappearing in between stages but once I get my Sinden soon, that isn't a problem).

Main problem I have now is for the final stage of the final boss (where Robert is in the mech), the pedal controls (re-bound to "a" and "d") stop working so I can't continue playing. They work throughout the game without issues before hand, including the majority of the final stage. Other controls appear to work fine still (can insert credits, quit, change weapons, etc) Can anyone help?

Apologies if already answered, I couldn't find the answer elsewhere.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Scottland89:

Hi,

I recently tried this, and after a bit of trial and error, I've got this working almost to my liking (slight problem with crosshairs disappearing in between stages but once I get my Sinden soon, that isn't a problem).

Main problem I have now is for the final stage of the final boss (where Robert is in the mech), the pedal controls (re-bound to "a" and "d") stop working so I can't continue playing. They work throughout the game without issues before hand, including the majority of the final stage. Other controls appear to work fine still (can insert credits, quit, change weapons, etc) Can anyone help?

Apologies if already answered, I couldn't find the answer elsewhere.

must be to do with the game itself ... i recently had the problem that the game hung up in the score screen after stage one

and did not go further .. i saw in the background still motion so there must trigger thing to proceed.

Work ur setup after restart?

Modifié par Isoku

21 hours ago, Isoku said:

must be to do with the game itself ... i recently had the problem that the game hung up in the score screen after stage one

and did not go further .. i saw in the background still motion so there must trigger thing to proceed.

Work ur setup after restart?

Thanks, figured it out. It doesn't like "a" and "d" for pedals on the final stage for some weird reason. Only started piecing together as I always found the stage 4 Keith fights far too easy and his health suddenly disappearing. I discovered today that his health emptied when I was using right pedal so I now know "d" is bound to like instantly take away Keiths health (also found Stage 5s Wild Fangs health goes instantly with "w" as well). Rebinding back to "t" and "y" for the pedals seemed to have fixed the issue and I can complete the game now. Don't know where the "d" and "w" insta boss wins are bound somewhere strange, but should be easy enough to avoid. If you want 300+ combos vs Keith boss (since up to the last stage it plays out the scene still) without leaving cover, or sub 1 minute Wild Fang boss fights, now you know how. Oh and Keith fights works normally with "t" and "y" pedals.

Only have minor issues now with load screens seemingly turning off crosshairs, but I can live with that (easy to repress the crosshairs button whilst playing with mouse and Sinden soon hopefully, means I won't need crosshairs soon).

On 1/27/2021 at 9:19 PM, Siege said:

Hello all!

First of all a big thanks to kimsama for your great work!

I have a strange problem though. The pedals work wonderfully through the game, only on the last boss (last stage) suddenly i can't use the pedals anymore.
Very strange because the whole game works great only with the Final Boss suddenly not anymore. So I can't finish the game. Can someone help me or has the problem too? Many thanks in advance

If you're still having this problem, hope the above helps

Modifié par Scottland89

• 1 mois après...

Hi! 
I know it has been a while and this thread might not be very active anymore. I only recently came across TC5 and I am able to run it on my pc. I use a very different input method compared to a light gun even though I try to achive the same goal. I run a laser shooting range where you basically shoot a short laser impulse with airsoft guns onto a wall. A high speed camera detect where you hit and translates this into a mouse click at the location of impact. This works fine for the simulator that it was meant for but also for games such as Mad Bullets. 
In Time Crisis i can perfectly shoot in the menu but once I am in the game the cursor position is in the top left corner and stays there. In game the shots are detected...i can see the impact in the top left corner but the mouse position is not moved to where I am actually aiming. Again...in the menu all fine. The difference with my input method is that the mouse jumps from position 1 to position 2 basically instantaniously. I wonder if this is what makes it fail ingame. If anyone has some ideas on my usecase I would really love to hear it. 
You need to image how this would be...standing in a dedicated room with a recoil airsoft (Glock G17, CZ Shadow 2, HK416) playing TC5...trying to play this game. If anyone is curious how this looks like you can google me with 'laserschiesskino austria' (dont want to post url here). 
Best Regards
Johannes

Le 21.9.2021 à 21:25, ssp20ssp20 a dit :

Hi! 
I know it has been a while and this thread might not be very active anymore. I only recently came across TC5 and I am able to run it on my pc. I use a very different input method compared to a light gun even though I try to achive the same goal. I run a laser shooting range where you basically shoot a short laser impulse with airsoft guns onto a wall. A high speed camera detect where you hit and translates this into a mouse click at the location of impact. This works fine for the simulator that it was meant for but also for games such as Mad Bullets. 
In Time Crisis i can perfectly shoot in the menu but once I am in the game the cursor position is in the top left corner and stays there. In game the shots are detected...i can see the impact in the top left corner but the mouse position is not moved to where I am actually aiming. Again...in the menu all fine. The difference with my input method is that the mouse jumps from position 1 to position 2 basically instantaniously. I wonder if this is what makes it fail ingame. If anyone has some ideas on my usecase I would really love to hear it. 
You need to image how this would be...standing in a dedicated room with a recoil airsoft (Glock G17, CZ Shadow 2, HK416) playing TC5...trying to play this game. If anyone is curious how this looks like you can google me with 'laserschiesskino austria' (dont want to post url here). 
Best Regards
Johannes

i also has this problem. make sure you run all demulshooter exe files as admin and the latest demulshooter version + save after choosing your gun in demulshooter software.

Modifié par llll55

vor 13 Stunden schrieb llll55:

i also has this problem. make sure you run all demulshooter exe files as admin and the latest demulshooter version + save after choosing your gun in demulshooter software.

Will try. Thank you for the hint! 
But again...i dont use a usb connected gun. The clicking is done by a software that detects the 20ms laser impulse on the projector wall...than translates it into a position, moves the mouse there and clicks. It registeres the click but the mouse is not moved. With the same technology I can easily play other games...thats why I assume TC is handling mouse somehow different. 

Il y a 2 heures, ssp20ssp20 a dit :

Will try. Thank you for the hint! 
But again...i dont use a usb connected gun. The clicking is done by a software that detects the 20ms laser impulse on the projector wall...than translates it into a position, moves the mouse there and clicks. It registeres the click but the mouse is not moved. With the same technology I can easily play other games...thats why I assume TC is handling mouse somehow different. 

but can you see the name of the gun on demulshooter?

Am 24.9.2021 um 13:40 schrieb llll55:

but can you see the name of the gun on demulshooter?

Hi!
No I cant because the gun is not connected to the pc via usb or any other interface. This is an airsoft gun that shoots a laser impulse which is detected by a high speed IR camera on the projector wall. An application in the background translates the impact position to a xy coordinate and sends a click to the xy position. While working fine in the game menu it doesnt in the game itself. I know...pretty unusual case but if i solve this i can play TC with almost real guns and proper recoil. 

Il y a 17 heures, ssp20ssp20 a dit :

Hi!
No I cant because the gun is not connected to the pc via usb or any other interface. This is an airsoft gun that shoots a laser impulse which is detected by a high speed IR camera on the projector wall. An application in the background translates the impact position to a xy coordinate and sends a click to the xy position. While working fine in the game menu it doesnt in the game itself. I know...pretty unusual case but if i solve this i can play TC with almost real guns and proper recoil. 

does it work woth other games using demulshooter? cause demulshooter must "see" your gun connected and you choose it on the list.

Modifié par llll55

vor 6 Stunden schrieb llll55:

does it work woth other games using demulshooter? cause demulshooter must "see" your gun connected and you choose it on the list.

Demulshooter doesnt know that my airsoft gun exists. I was looking around in the configs to find anything that could affect mouse movement, acceleration etc but didnt mess around with it yet. 

Le 27.9.2021 à 21:30, ssp20ssp20 a dit :

Demulshooter doesnt know that my airsoft gun exists. I was looking around in the configs to find anything that could affect mouse movement, acceleration etc but didnt mess around with it yet. 

so thats the problems...i dont see a way you can play it on time crisis 5. only demulshooter makes it works well.

On 27/09/2021 at 6:28 PM, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all, anyone know of a way to enable the crosshair at all times without having to press a button to action it please? Thanks for any help.

Hi all. I take it there is no way at the moment to enable the crosshair permanently, without pressing a button to action then?. Thanks for any response.

2 minutes ago, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all. I take it there is no way at the moment to enable the crosshair permanently, without pressing a button to action then?. Thanks for any response.

Sadly no

hi folks, i play tc5 just with mouse and i am wondering if i can setup a local 2player game? p1 with mouse and p2 with gamepad for example. Is there any option to enable the game for two players? In the main menu it tells me that i can not setup a 2p game now.

grz

1 hour ago, dev0 said:

hi folks, i play tc5 just with mouse and i am wondering if i can setup a local 2player game? p1 with mouse and p2 with gamepad for example. Is there any option to enable the game for two players? In the main menu it tells me that i can not setup a 2p game now.

grz

You can only play 2 player via network and ATM it's not possible. But Reaver from Teknogods said once Teknoparrot Online is ready the Dev's may add it and implement the network features so one day we can hopefully play 2 player online!

• 2 semaines après...

j'ai pu lire ailleurs que teknparrot devrait bientôt pouvoir intégrer les TC 4 +razing storm et 5 ? est ce vrai?

HI on TC5 i have a good AHK with my sinden lightgun he detect mouse cursor  in the menu before beginning no problem to move.. but in game it's very sensible the mouse cursor tremble a lot it's impossible to play ..an idea?thanks

super anglais hein? lol

Modifié par maximus69

Le 06/11/2021 à 18:43, maximus69 a dit :

j'ai pu lire ailleurs que teknparrot devrait bientôt pouvoir intégrer les TC 4 +razing storm et 5 ? est ce vrai?

HI on TC5 i have a good AHK with my sinden lightgun he detect mouse cursor  in the menu before beginning no problem to move.. but in game it's very sensible the mouse cursor tremble a lot it's impossible to play ..an idea?thanks

super anglais hein? lol

salut,

j'avais le mĂŞme soucis avec mon sinden lightgun,voici la marche Ă  suivre:

va dans les paramètres d'affichage,la mise à l'échelle doit être à 100% et la résoution 1920x1080 ensuite sa devrait rouler :)

Il y a 4 heures, maximus69 a dit :

salutations..j'ai essayé mais ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi...tu utilises d'autres émulateurs avec ton sinden?

merci

salut,

peux tu me donner le contenu de ton script AHK?

oui j'utilise les émulateurs PS2,PS3,demul,teknoparrot,xbox (cxbx pour vitua cop 3) ainsi que les jeux standalone tel que haunted museum 1/2 et time crisis 5,tous fonctionnent nickel 

Modifié par def-jam

Salutations et merci!   J'ai tout essayé via les scripts.. ma reso est bien à 100 et j’ai utilisé la native en 1080 comme conseillé. Par ailleurs des pb aussi avec l’émulateur RCPS3 sur razing storm ce dernier fonctionne mais pas TC4 ecran blanc quand je commence le game quant à deadstorm c comme si je ne touchais rien quand j’appuie sur la gâchette.. teknoparrot par contre aucun souci c’est beaucoup plus simple... je désespère lol pourtant j’y passe du temps.Je pense m’orienter vers une session avec teamviewer lol 

Time_Crisis_5_1080p.ahk

Modifié par maximus69