Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Invité kimsama
On 4/10/2021 at 1:45 AM, strider973 said:

SOOOOOOO , everybody know or have success to run COOP ( lan ) this game? 

It's not really possible because you need a cable that normal PC's don't support

• 2 semaines après...
On 3/13/2021 at 9:55 AM, exodus123456 said:

Still having the issue with the cursor stuck in the corner, I read the whole topic, there's mixed result, I'm trying to play with mouse and GUN4IR and no dice (tried j config, but can't map mouse)

Got the same issue now though I didn't before… did anyone figure out a fix? It seems to be a fullscreen issue since I can play normally while playing windowed. Sadly, TC5 won't play nice with Borderless Gaming.

Edit: nevermind, the problem came from DemulShooter as my wiimote apparently had reset to another HID. Exodus123456, try to reconfigure DemulShooter and see if that changes anything.

Modifié par Nostradadu

Salut   avec demul shooter tu n a pas de cible possible 

moi j ai un aimtrak et je sais pas si ca marche mieux qu avant   visè plus precise etc   car avant le viseur disparaissais c etait penible et impreci

• 2 semaines après...

Hi everybody

, I almost finished to configure Time crisis 5  for my gun4Ir gun , the crosshair is working fine on the menu but it's off while playing the game

any idea about how to fix it ?

here is my  autohotkey :

RUN, D:\EMULATION\DemulShooter_v10.2.0\DemulShooter.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5

sleep, 1000
Run, C:\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

;Insert Coin
&::<+t
2Joy9::<+t

;Crosshair On/Off
(::<+h

;Bypass screen button
MButton::
WheelUpDown:                        
    Send,{WheelDown 1}
Return

$Esc::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Process,Close,biped2.exe
    sleep, 2000
    Process,Close,Lightgun.exe
    ExitApp
return

Hi everyone

This is maybe offtopic but I need your help. 

I friend of mine has the original Arcade TC5 cabinet. The video card of player 2 died, so I got a GTX760 to replace the original one. Unfortunately, the game is locked with the harware and is imposible to get it working straightly. So I bought a ssd, installed windows and every needed driver, however, the i/o board isn't plug and play. Windows asks for a driver.

Is there a way to get the driver? 

Thanks in advance

IMG-20210224-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210312-WA0006.jpg

IMG_20210515_194156_606.jpg

IMG-20210428-WA0015.jpg

• 2 semaines après...

The game runs super smooth for the first time but when I run it for second time, the screen starts lagging and stuttering after entering the stage except for the audio(music, dialog) which works fine.

The game isn't syncing with the audio.

I tried deleting whole file and download it again but still cannot fix the stuttering issue.

Anyone has the solution? 😭

My laptop's specs is i5-10200H, Gtx1650Ti and 8gb ram.

Sorry for the bad english.

On 06.04.2021 at 8:45 AM, Gtguy said:

it's sad that we still can't play cobra the arcade :(

Le 16/05/2021 à 02:46, vic_lmc a dit :

Hi everyone

This is maybe offtopic but I need your help. 

I friend of mine has the original Arcade TC5 cabinet. The video card of player 2 died, so I got a GTX760 to replace the original one. Unfortunately, the game is locked with the harware and is imposible to get it working straightly. So I bought a ssd, installed windows and every needed driver, however, the i/o board isn't plug and play. Windows asks for a driver.

Is there a way to get the driver? 

Thanks in advance

Can you provide us more details on how it's hooked up for 2 player?

Modifié par 7zxkv

hace 23 horas, Friko dijo:

Can you provide us more details on how it's hooked up for 2 player?

Let me talk with my friend, Right now I don't have access to the machine

• 4 semaines après...

Game runs great for me, but sometimes it will kick in to slow motion where everything is moving like half speed until I finish the level. This happened to me before and I realized it was because I accidentally had my display at 30hz and so vsync was forcing the game to half framerate. Anyone else have this issue?

Invité kimsama
9 hours ago, jarlord said:

Game runs great for me, but sometimes it will kick in to slow motion where everything is moving like half speed until I finish the level. This happened to me before and I realized it was because I accidentally had my display at 30hz and so vsync was forcing the game to half framerate. Anyone else have this issue?

Why would you set your display to 30hz?

• 2 semaines après...
On 1/30/2021 at 4:06 PM, revolutiongames3000 said:

It's awesome that this arcade game got dumped! just out of nowhere! it works fine but i had to run TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.com first before the .bat could work. Someone said to change bindings in DefaultInput.ini but i cant get it to change.

For example I tried to change the add credit to be just: 5. But it didnt work.

from this

.Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=True)

to this

.Bindings=(Name="5",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=False)

Have the same issue, whenever i change T to anything such as 3 or 5 it wont work, file is not in read only mode since when i change it, T also stops working.

Basically i have a big problem 3 is credit on my machine. Like the post i quoted switching to 3 wont work in that file.

Also tried an ahk, setting it to 1::send +t works fine, but if i do 3::1 or 3::send +t it will not work, the script itself works, i can test it in rocketlauncher, when i hit 3 it outputs a capital T. But for whatever reason, the game or its something on my end, will not allow me to map 3 as credit in anyway shape or form. Not sure if anyone can test this on there end, very odd. Not sure where to go from here. I just want 3 to be credit.

• 2 semaines après...

my sinden light guns arrived the last days and they are pretty awesome. Wtih Mame they works like a charm but with time crisis 5 i have a bunch of problems.

When i setup with demul shooter and lower the mousespeed to 0.05 in basic inputs it works "functional" but always the aim is a bit off.

When i setup with jconfig and try to calibrate it is the aim extremly off (almost a half screen)

And like i said ... in MAME it works like a charm. Anyone have good hint for me?

11 minutes ago, Isoku said:

my sinden light guns arrived the last days and they are pretty awesome. Wtih Mame they works like a charm but with time crisis 5 i have a bunch of problems.

When i setup with demul shooter and lower the mousespeed to 0.05 in basic inputs it works "functional" but always the aim is a bit off.

When i setup with jconfig and try to calibrate it is the aim extremly off (almost a half screen)

And like i said ... in MAME it works like a charm. Anyone have good hint for me?

just by interest for your lightgun and MAME, are you using a CRT or ur normal lcd T.V ?

23 minutes ago, Isoku said:

I guess those mame games run at their native resolution

My guess is you run JC games not at their native resolution, 1360x768 or 1920x1080

Afaik there is a game resolution and a aim area resolution, if either is not running at the games original resolution, aim will be off 

Modifié par Onkel

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Cool Coyote:

just by interest for your lightgun and MAME, are you using a CRT or ur normal lcd T.V ?

i use a 27" lcd monitor from Gigabyte

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Onkel:

I guess those mame games run at their native resolution

My guess is you run JC games not at their native resolution, 1360x768 or 1920x1080

Afaik there is a game resolution and a aim area resolution, if either is not running at the games original resolution, aim will be off 

that sounds interesting. JConfig have a greyed out resolution of 1360x768 when i open it. i changed the resolution in the config files

but i dont know if JC overwrite them.

in the DemulShooter GUI/Tester the position of the cursor is perfect when i aim on screen.

15 minutes ago, Isoku said:

in the DemulShooter GUI/Tester the position of the cursor is perfect when i aim on screen.

Does your monitor have a OSD that shows resolution / refresh rate, check it while running game ?

What is the native resolution of the monitor ?

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Onkel:

Does your monitor have a OSD that shows resolution / refresh rate, check it while running game ?

What is the native resolution of the monitor ?

i extracted now the game newly and droped in jc for testing purpose.

the osd of the monitor show ingame native res 2560x1440 and 60hz.

what i figured out now when im in the gun calibration menu, calibrate and finished

i can see when i go to the right end of the screen and off screen a lil bit further and

when i now went back on screen with the aim it looks like the crosshair moved to left.

same behavior when i go with the aim over the left edge.

time crisis 5 have a very curious bahvavior  :(:

13 minutes ago, Isoku said:

the osd of the monitor show ingame native res 2560x1440 and 60hz.

Try to set Windows desktop resolution to 1360x768 or 1920x1080 before you start the game ?

Afaik none of the games run at 2560x1440 natively

Also most games need to run at 60 Hz otherwise there can be all kinds of bugs, as a example sound runs out of sync in dance / music / rhythm games, or games GFX run to fast.

Afaik TC5 runs at 1920x1080 natively.

No idea if this works for TC5

Modifié par Onkel