Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Le 21.1.2021 à 11:17, mitchhacker a dit :

using a wii remote w/ demulshooter/ahk/touchmote, my crosshair movement is perfect in the menu, then once i've selected 1p my crosshair is frozen at the top right with no mouse movement at all

have no idea how to fix this and haven't seen a fix. being ingame (like in a map) is when the crosshair freezes, totally fine on the menu

your touchmote build doesn't open :\

also have the same problem, using demulshooter and wiimote + dolphin bar ( until my sinden will arive).

the mouse sometimes move ingame, but most of the time its stuck on upper left corner.

Modifié par llll55

It's awesome that this arcade game got dumped! just out of nowhere! it works fine but i had to run TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.com first before the .bat could work. Someone said to change bindings in DefaultInput.ini but i cant get it to change.

For example I tried to change the add credit to be just: 5. But it didnt work.

from this

.Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=True)

to this

.Bindings=(Name="5",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=False)

Modifié par revolutiongames3000

Am 31.1.2021 um 00:06 schrieb revolutiongames3000:

It's awesome that this arcade game got dumped! just out of nowhere! it works fine but i had to run TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.com first before the .bat could work. Someone said to change bindings in DefaultInput.ini but i cant get it to change.

For example I tried to change the add credit to be just: 5. But it didnt work.

from this

.Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=True)

to this

.Bindings=(Name="5",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=False)

maybe that will help you. The .ini is write protected so you have to click 
on the ini with the right mouse button and uncheck write protection.
Modifié par Siege

18 hours ago, Siege said:

maybe that will help you. The .ini is write protected so you have to click 
on the ini with the right mouse button and uncheck write protection.

If you remove the "Shift=True" / "Control=True" section, it removes the need for button combos as well.

Example

.Bindings=(Name="Escape",Command="quit")

.Bindings=(Name="one",Command="DebugAddCredit")

I had almost given up on getting this game to work with my Aimtrak. Been playing Virtua Cop 3 alot lately, but I found myself drawn to this game again.

I did find a solution to my Aimtrak only aiming within the menus.

I changed these 3 lines in the BaseInput.ini file.

line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
 line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
 line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

These changes have at least made the game playable, though the crosshair still jumps around killing your accuracy. I've tried playing with the values in line 37 &38.

Changing the value to 0.03" makes it almost perfect, although you cannot reach to the far right edge of the screen anymore. And when you go off screen it kind offsets the crosshairs position. So you'll be pointing the gun at the centre of the screen with the crosshair on the left side.  Its just not satisfying at all playing like this.

Man I can't wait for my Sinden LightGun to arrive, hopefully its as good as im expecting and will make issues like this feel like a bad memory.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:17 PM, Tiberius said:

So the video didn't happen because I decided to write the how to guide - It is long and sarcastic so you have been warned - why is it sarcastic? Because people don't like to read things and ask questions that have already been asked so I am just making it very clear that it works for a Wiimote and it works here - I have done it 3 times from the start for each mode and each time it works - I have followed my own instructions and it worked - so if it doesn't work your end I don't know why.

I haven't uploaded any Pre-Done ini's as different people like different button selections and this way you can set it up how you like rather than having my choices forced upon you.

Enjoy the game

TC5 wiimote instuctions.txt

can you help me edit my file to use aimtrak

Hello, I'm new to Demul shooter and AHKs. I am able to make a batch file to start up Demulshooter and i have an AHK file to startup TC5 with my settings for coins. Game works and gun is calibrated but im not sure how to create one file for both to run in Launchbox and Bigbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My info for my files are as follows....

Demul batch is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\tc5.bat"

AHK for Time Crisis 5 is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\TC5.ahk"

Is the Namco System ES3 based on Windows operating system? If so, then how were they able to get the actual machine's light guns connected to the game (does the game have it's own light gun driver)? I have a Guncon 3 and since there are no drivers for Windows for it, I was asking if there was still a way to connect it to the game?

Modifié par Jonathan Smith

On 2/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, GeneralNim said:

hi can you help me with the script ? i want to start in in rocketlauncher abd make bat file that runs joy2key and runs the game 

On 2/13/2021 at 1:08 AM, CHJags83 said:

Hello, I'm new to Demul shooter and AHKs. I am able to make a batch file to start up Demulshooter and i have an AHK file to startup TC5 with my settings for coins. Game works and gun is calibrated but im not sure how to create one file for both to run in Launchbox and Bigbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My info for my files are as follows....

Demul batch is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\tc5.bat"

AHK for Time Crisis 5 is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\TC5.ahk"

You can put both the DemulShooter and TC5 command into the same AHK file:

run, C:\DeMulShooter-10.1.4\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\LaunchBox\Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
MButton::y
RButton::t
LCtrl::+T
0::WheelDown
1::+H
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

then in launchbox add the game as if you were adding in any Generic ROM
MENU -> Tools -> IMPORT -> ROM Files...
then add the file by browsing to the AHK you created, tell it to keep all files in their current location, and when it asks you what emulator to use just pick any one you already have
when the game is finished importing, right-click on it and click on Edit
on the left hand side, Under Launching click on Emulation, and then un-check "Use an Emulator to play this game"
then click OK at the bottom

Launchbox will now just execute that AHK when you launch that game 

Bonjour,

Voici en pièce jointe les fichiers de configuration pour jouer a Time Crisis 5 avec une wiimote et une DolphinBar en mode 2.

Faites une sauvegarde des deux fichiers ini avant de mettre les 2 présents dans cette archive.

voici les actions des touches de la wiimote :

B = Gachette
Pad gauche = pédale de gauche
Pad droite = pédale de droite
Pad haut = arme suivante
Pad bas = affichage/suppression crosshair
+ = Start/coin
- = Quitter le jeu

TC5 fichiers ini pour wiimote.zip

On 2/17/2021 at 6:22 PM, bdiederichs said:

You can put both the DemulShooter and TC5 command into the same AHK file:

run, C:\DeMulShooter-10.1.4\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\LaunchBox\Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
MButton::y
RButton::t
LCtrl::+T
0::WheelDown
1::+H
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

then in launchbox add the game as if you were adding in any Generic ROM
MENU -> Tools -> IMPORT -> ROM Files...
then add the file by browsing to the AHK you created, tell it to keep all files in their current location, and when it asks you what emulator to use just pick any one you already have
when the game is finished importing, right-click on it and click on Edit
on the left hand side, Under Launching click on Emulation, and then un-check "Use an Emulator to play this game"
then click OK at the bottom

Launchbox will now just execute that AHK when you launch that game 

Thank you. That did work for me. Im still trying to get use to the command lines for DemulShooter.

Im running an old Hp I5 with 8 gigs and a 1660 and it runs PERFECT

Oh and thank you so much for this.  I built my Mame cabinet back in 2007, just finished my PinCab last year and have been out of the loop for a while.  I had no idea all this was available...  Amazing....  playing with mouse now but gonna look up the aim trak stuff and maybe build some pedals.  

On 2/26/2021 at 12:30 PM, lucas11101 said:

Hi guys,

I run a I7 laptop with 32GB and a RTX 2070 graphics card however the game and cutscenes seems very laggy,is there anyone with similar specs facing this issue

Could be your drivers. I'm on a low end Geforce GT 1030, i5 3rd gen, 8GB RAM and the game runs smoothly

I Have game running great with my Sinden Lightgun except for one problem.... during gameplay the gun alignement veers off by quite a bit and wont centre making it unplayable eventually... Weirdly it changes the default settings in my sinden software meaning I have to recalibrate everytime I play the game...

Anyone have any Idea what the hell is going on?

5 hours ago, dougyfresh666 said:

I Have game running great with my Sinden Lightgun except for one problem.... during gameplay the gun alignement veers off by quite a bit and wont centre making it unplayable eventually... Weirdly it changes the default settings in my sinden software meaning I have to recalibrate everytime I play the game...

Anyone have any Idea what the hell is going on?

Use DemulShooter, it fixes that issue, as far as I can tell.

15 hours ago, dougyfresh666 said:

Thanks for reply, I am using DelShooter Latest Version... Im using a AHK Script to run everything ....

Weird. I don't use an AHK script with my Sinden for this game. Just a batch file to load up Demulshooter and then the game. My pedals are mapped to the right buttons (t and y, I think), and I changed the button mapping directly in the Sinden app for coins and start (mapped to the arrow keys when pointing off screen). Give it a shot. Maybe the AHK is wonky or something.

• 2 semaines après...

THX so much for this amazing work to unlock this game. You are so great kimsama.

Maybe for those who didn´t get run the game. First it did not work, even thoug I installed Direkt X and the Visual C++ and open the start.bat. The error has been deleted after I delete the complete TC5 folder, start the PC again and unpack the zip file again (not to open the 7zip programm first, just via right mouse click and extract). After that everything works perfect! Greetings from Germany.

english : Time crisis 5 cannot be added in Tcknoparrot. in "add game" it does not appear. How to do it please ? I want to play it with the mouse.

français : Time crisis 5 ne peux pas être rajouter dans Tcknoparrot. dans "add game" il n'apparait pas. Comment faire s'il vous plait ? Je veux y jouer a la souris.

Modifié par Kikomo

• 2 semaines après...

Il y a 14 heures, Gtguy a dit :

Time crisis 1 also on mame:)

Hey! There is a Time Crisis clone game titled Johnny Nero Action Hero by ICE/Play Mechanix/Raw Thrills, it uses RightHand Technologies' VP101 arcade board and came with a hard drive and 2x HAPP recoil gun (1 blue and 1 red). The game does not work in MAME due to the use of a suicide battery protection. I copied it from mameinfo.dat and it reads. 

$info=jnero
$mame
0.132u4 [R. Belmont, The Dumping Union]

HardDisk required

WIP:

- 0.224: Added Light gun control and 'Test' dipswitch.

- 0.186: Changed description to 'Johnny Nero Action Hero (v01.01.08)'.

- 0.185: Replaced 'R5000 (little)' CPU1 with 'VR5500 (little)' (400MHz).

- 0.132u4: R. Belmont and The Dumping Union added 'Johnny Nero Action Hero' (ICE/Play Mechanix 2004).

-  1st July 2009: R. Belmont - ICE's 2003-ish Johnny Nero: Action Hero. It's a comic book-style lightgun blaster with 3 selectable worlds and it's running on hardware way beyond what I was expecting from the YouTube videos: A 300 to 400 MHz VR5500 MIPS main CPU, a big FPGA with custom 3D rendering hardware and 1 or 2 PowerPC 405 CPUs, and an IDE harddisk containing the game data. Needless to say with those specs this is going to be a serious job to emulate and is likely to be slow once it is.

Modifié par reinsrus

Hello,

I have the aimtrak and installed the last Demulshooter . (working in all games I have)

I'm facing the famous problem of having the aim correct in the menu but too sensitive in the game -> unplayable.

I tried that : 

line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
 line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
 line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

Working better but not optimal. For example in the Sniper episode, the aim of the sniper and the target are not aligned.

I'm reading that normally you do not need to change config files, but without it's not working. 

Can someone without this issue can provide me his config file? Or a workaround?

I verified that the game is well recognized by demulshooter, and it does..

Thanks,

On 4/6/2021 at 12:45 AM, Gtguy said:

I consider myself almost a lightgun historian I have around 200 lightgun games right now, been playing them since Duck Hunt and Time Crisis is my favorite lightgun series, but somehow I've never heard of Cobra the Arcade. I wish someone would make it playable on an emulator. (Teknoparrot?) 

Modifié par JustinCredible81