Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Hey all, I made custom build of Touchmote to work with this, (its a bit ruff and ready but it improves the experience significantly, no need for Jconfig/Demulshooter etc):

Fixes problem where the pointer only works in the menu

Adds Rumble Feedback when you press the Trigger button

Press DPad to Recenter the pointer

Use the included Time Crisis 5 Touchmote config with standard Input.ini's

Touchmote Timecrisis.zip

On 11/17/2020 at 2:57 AM, Shin Endymion said:

Where's the G-Con 4?? 😂😂😂

There would have to be a new gun for Xbox. If it came out for PS4 or PS5 then yeah, I would want a GunCon 4, I don't want to use that controller that looks like a vibrator 

Hello everyone :)

I succeeded in lauching the game only one time... It worked very well and don't know why when i tried a second time it only goes to the "homepage" showing Time Crisis 5 and after there is a blank page and my computer needs to start again automatically ? 

Any solution please ? I am really frustated because it works the first time !! 

P.S : sorry for the english i am native french speaker 

Thanks for your help !

Who play on wiimote and lightgun.

Go to

Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config 

Open BaseInput

and edit

37 and 38 line 

Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX")
Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY")

to

Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

Edit speed if you wish, it stabilize cursor how play with lightgun.

But cursor and wiimote desync...

Modifié par dante3732

On 11/18/2020 at 1:40 AM, xzodia said:

Hey all, I made custom build of Touchmote to work with this, (its a bit ruff and ready but it improves the experience significantly, no need for Jconfig/Demulshooter etc):

Touchmote Timecrisis.zip

how do u add rumbe feedback on trigger?

Am 17.11.2020 um 19:40 schrieb xzodia:

Touchmote Timecrisis.zip

I can't get this Touchmote version to work. After the admin prompt nothing opens. when I try to open another version of Touchmote then it says "Touchmote is already running...". I'm on Win7. Any ideas please?

In the meantime: Where can I find infos on how to config the game otherwise? What is this "jconfig" and where can I find/run it?

Thanks in advance!

Man! Thank you very much! it works like a charm on my Aimtrak, it's a pity that second player still doesn't work...i hope argon fix it soon....anyway...thank you again! :very-good:

Modifié par 7zxkv

Just got this off now and now, I'm having problems! I did selected the RS Launcher as followed at the beginning and this message popped up.

tc5error1.png.c56b4a07d3f3a1e83c9806a79df4c55a.png

However, I grabbed the same said files from another arcade dump as a test to see if it works. Then, read into the thread and selected the Start.bat file and then this popped up!

tc5error2.png.efffe90053d9c0872b3dd42ed02467fb.png

Tried the path in cmd prompt and it wasn't having it! I need help on this one....even if anyone has the right .dll files or where I have to enter the path correctly into a certain said file?

8 hours ago, BrotherBatch said:

Just got this off now and now, I'm having problems! I did selected the RS Launcher as followed at the beginning and this message popped up.

tc5error1.png.c56b4a07d3f3a1e83c9806a79df4c55a.png

However, I grabbed the same said files from another arcade dump as a test to see if it works. Then, read into the thread and selected the Start.bat file and then this popped up!

tc5error2.png.efffe90053d9c0872b3dd42ed02467fb.png

Tried the path in cmd prompt and it wasn't having it! I need help on this one....even if anyone has the right .dll files or where I have to enter the path correctly into a certain said file?

Have you installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package? I remember doing this when playing Mario Kart Arcade GP DX and that uses the same board as TC5.

15 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

Have you installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package? I remember doing this when playing Mario Kart Arcade GP DX and that uses the same board as TC5.

Yes, I have now and it works....finally! Thanks for that...now, time to reconfigure the button layout! LOL!

• 3 semaines après...

Can someone confirm how to perform gun calibration for this game?  I've got demulShooter configured and working but still way off, and have seen reference in this thread that it should get to ~90% accurate after calibration via the Test Menu.  For the life of me I've not been able to figure out how to get to the Test Menu.

The other thing I am noticing with this game is that it only recognizes inputs in windowed mode, which is tolerable but not ideal.  I've seen lots of other references to folks with the same problem of inputs not working, but not necessarily diagnosing fullscreen as the cause.  I might try Borderless Gaming utility to see if that provides a suitable work-around, and will report back with guidance if I determine something useful to others.  Otherwise, feedback welcome if there are other suggestions.

Invité Thornback
12 hours ago, Swissychief said:

Ya it works perfectly on the Sinden. It also has enough buttons to basically do everything on the gun without a script. I use 2 pedals + a Sinden, and it's a great experience, tbh.

That's great to know, thanks. My recoil unit should arrive later this month so hopefully no issues there.

Il y a 14 heures, Swissychief a dit :

Ya it works perfectly on the Sinden. It also has enough buttons to basically do everything on the gun without a script. I use 2 pedals + a Sinden, and it's a great experience, tbh.

hi,wich pedal do you use?and do you change something in command to play for the sinden and the pedal? config?

thanks

Modifié par maximus69

I seem to be having gfx issues where i have double pedal buttons (though the bottom one just seems to be a picture), screen seems stretched and having wierd glitches now and then (Like lines appearing), ive not touched any settings, even when i do change setting in the ini files, nothing changes?

Both windows and fullscreen

Ive tried a number of resolutions and different windows scaling options

Also tried admin rights, changing to win 7 compatability

Any ideas?

Cheers

tc5 issue.png

EDIT: Found the solution:

In the ini file: \Engine\Config\BaseSystemSettings.ini

I changed the following: Fullscreen=TRUE to Fullscreen=FALSE

backwards i know but true :)

Modifié par BLONQE

Side note - Wii remote and nunchuck (For the pedals) - Mayflash bar required on mode 2

AHK Script - Complie and ensure exe has admin rights: (Obviously change path of game to match yours)

run, "E:\Arcade\Teknoparrot\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
left::t
right::y
Rbutton::Send {WheelDown 1}
enter::<+t
Volume_Up::<+h
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Modifié par BLONQE

On 2021-01-11 at 6:04 AM, maximus69 said:

hi,wich pedal do you use?and do you change something in command to play for the sinden and the pedal? config?

thanks

I use these Amazon pedals: https://www.amazon.ca/iKKEGOL-Control-Customized-keyboard-Multimedia/dp/B07553KW32/ref=sr_1_5?crid=21M6A6THC527N&dchild=1&keywords=usb+foot+pedal&qid=1610650304&sprefix=usb+foot%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-5

And no... The only thing I did was map "o" and "T" to up and down on my Sinden, and "y" and "t" to my pedals. Basically I use this pedal ONLY for TC5. I have another pedal I use for PS2 TC games, as those require mouse buttons to be pressed (as opposed to keyboard buttons) to work with PCSX2... So ya. Pretty simple setup. Just a lot of hardware to play everything.

On 21/09/2020 at 12:51 AM, evolushroom said:

yeah but i want to use light gun to play light gun games, i know it work with gamepad

Hey evolushroom,

I'm having the same problem you had, Aimtrak lightguns work fine in the menu's but in game the crosshair goes haywire and goes crazy! Did you ever find a fix? 

Like you I have tried using the AHK scripts and demulshooter but nothing has worked for me either :(

On 18/11/2020 at 5:40 AM, xzodia said:

Touchmote Timecrisis.zip

Hi xzodia!

Im having the same problem whn i can onloy aim in the menus using my aimtrak. I don't have any Wiimotes. How did you fix this problem with the wiimotes, hopefully i can figure out how to do the same on the Aimtrak.

Thanks

Magickz

On 1/14/2021 at 9:04 PM, magick81 said:

Hi xzodia!

Im having the same problem whn i can onloy aim in the menus using my aimtrak. I don't have any Wiimotes. How did you fix this problem with the wiimotes, hopefully i can figure out how to do the same on the Aimtrak.

Thanks

Magickz

using a wii remote w/ demulshooter/ahk/touchmote, my crosshair movement is perfect in the menu, then once i've selected 1p my crosshair is frozen at the top right with no mouse movement at all

have no idea how to fix this and haven't seen a fix. being ingame (like in a map) is when the crosshair freezes, totally fine on the menu

your touchmote build doesn't open :\

Modifié par mitchhacker

Bonjour 

voila j'ai régler la wiimote avec touchmote tout fonctionne mais le curseur et ultra rapide je deplace la wiimote ca part dans tous les sens.

J'ai essayer de toucher au fichier " BaseInput.ini " tous ce qui est mouve speed mouse speed ect rien n'y fait je ne sais pas quoi faire si quelqu'un a une solution svp

Hello all!

First of all a big thanks to kimsama for your great work!

I have a strange problem though. The pedals work wonderfully through the game, only on the last boss (last stage) suddenly i can't use the pedals anymore.
Very strange because the whole game works great only with the Final Boss suddenly not anymore. So I can't finish the game. Can someone help me or has the problem too? Many thanks in advance