Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

On 10/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, monkeyspasm said:

I have what may be an odd situation but hoping someone can help!

I play lightgun games in VR using Virtual Desktop - this means I have a huge screen and the Rift touch controller replicates a mouse, so works in Teknoparrot and Game Loader All RH just fine, so I can play Sega Golden Gun, Operation Ghost etc.

On TC5, tt works as a mouse in the menus, but once the game starts the crosshair move to the corner. I've seen other posts with people with a similar issue, but not in my situation. I've had the same issue on a PC game (Blue Estate), and setting mouse to Raw mode in the ingame menu fixed it - don't know if there's something similar in TC5 config files, but I can't find anything.

I tried to install PPjoy but to no avail on Win 10 64 bit - I don't even know if that would work anyway.

Is anyone playing in VR with Virtual Desktop, by any chance? Very grateful for any help!

Holy crap, that is a SUPER smart way to play these types of games, but i have a Windows Mixed Reality and im pretty sure it will work the same. Let me know if you got a fix for Time Crisis and i will 100% get this.

En 15/10/2020 a las 20:36, Abeldc dijo:

Después de mil pruebas  ni si quiera con la aimtrack ni con la barra my flash dolphin bar y el wiimote,como mejor se juega al time crisis 5 es con mouse y teclado,pues el punto de mira azul y blanco coinciden perfectamente y eso se puede ver en las pruebas que te ponen a realizar,con la aimtrack y wiimote nunca coinciden y por eso no va bien la retícula y no hay manera vaya igual de fino que el mouse,una lastima no pueda utilizar mis periféricos y opte por jugar con mouse por jugarlo mucho mejor😭😭👍🏻

Pudiste reparar el fallo con la aimtrack. ???

4 minutes ago, ghhtuhi said:

help pls i got stuck in wait screen after the helicopter crash on the first chapter,because there is no enemy appeared

What are your PC specs? In the search box type system information and click on Processor and hit ctrl+ c and paste it here. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

Bonjour a tous quelqu'un pourrais me venir en aide je galéré depuis des jours pour attribuer les pédales gauche et droite sur mon aimtrack mais sans y arriver, j'ai essayer la plus part des tuto mais impossible, bon je dois avouer que je suis assez noob lol

si je pouvais avoir une petite aide cela serait super sympa.merci a vous

Hello everyone could help me I struggled for days to assign the left and right pedals on my aimtrack but without succeeding, I tried most of the tutorials but impossible, well I must admit that I am pretty noob lol
if i could have a little help it would be super nice. thanks to you
Modifié par crapato

On 28/08/2020 at 9:28 AM, maximumstyle said:

Thank you 🙏 so much 

i hope will work with aimtrak 

( I will test this evening... )

Any luck with the Aimtrak as I would love to play the game using the gun :very-good:

EDIT: I initially made this post asking about the control but instead I am going to say this for other people like me who are noobish with this emulator:

It seems you can ONLY play this with a combination of mouse, keyboard and xbox controller. 

-With the keyboard you need to press Shift+T to insert coins, followed by Shift+H to activate the crosshairs

-Mouse controls the aiming

-On the Xbox controller LB switches you to left side of cover, while RB moves you to the right. To get out of cover and be able to shoot stuff, you simply press the button from the side you are on (ex: if you are on the left side of cover you press LB)

Hope this post helps someone! Amazing release btw OP, I feel like I am dreaming playing this... 

Modifié par otomon

3 hours ago, otomon said:

EDIT: I initially made this post asking about the control but instead I am going to say this for other people like me who are noobish with this emulator:

It seems you can ONLY play this with a combination of mouse, keyboard and xbox controller. 

-With the keyboard you need to press Shift+T to insert coins, followed by Shift+H to activate the crosshairs

-Mouse controls the aiming

-On the Xbox controller LB switches you to left side of cover, while RB moves you to the right. To get out of cover and be able to shoot stuff, you simply press the button from the side you are on (ex: if you are on the left side of cover you press LB)

Hope this post helps someone! Amazing release btw OP, I feel like I am dreaming playing this... 

Well no there's a Lightgun which is the correct way to play this game as the arcade only gave the option for Lightgun play period. I have coins and start button and change weapon all mapped to my gun so I only need to my gun to play it nothing else. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

14 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Well no there's a Lightgun which is the correct way to play this game as the arcade only gave the option for Lightgun play period. I have coins and start button and change weapon all mapped to my gun so I only need to my gun to play it nothing else. 

Ofcourse you can change the settings...even set up so up wiiremote, but my posts was meant for noobs who don't wanna mess around with settings, already beat it twice...wish I knew how to change it so it's only mouse and keyboard, holding all 3 is akward. Also credits reset between stages to 0, wish I knew how to set up freeplay. 

Is there a way to set the mouse aiming to raw? I mostly use a pen tablet for rail shooters (Osu experience) but when I play TC5, it mostly messes up my aim with the stylus by shifting it to a lower right position and couldn't aim the upper and left part of the screen.

Is there a setting found in the game's files that can set it to RAW mouse aiming?

Le 01/09/2020 à 08:02, sonic323 a dit :

So far, I have only changed the Credit and Difficulty, and the game has been saved and started on its own without this error.

I'm at work now so I can't test yet, until the evening ..

How did you change the difficulty? I can’t enter in the service menu. Anyone can help me ? I don’t die. I like to change the difficulty 

Hey guys,

i got the game running fine just want to know how to make the left and right red buttons on the aimtrak gun work for left and right pedals? does anyone know or if they have this function working on theyre aimtrak gun would you please be able to share the settings? at the moment for left and right cover aka the pedals it works on the xbox controller but id like to be able to have it weorking from the red buttons on aimtrak gun which i did have at one stage but not sure how this was done.

Modifié par fearhasnocure

En 4/11/2020 a las 18:12, atrain9 dijo:

¿Hay algún paso para que TC5 funcione con aimtrack y si alguien pudiera decirme qué archivos / pasos debo seguir para que esto funcione ... tengo tantas ganas de jugar este juego ... Gracias :)

You could play with the aimtrack, I would like to put it also with this one.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:59 AM, Jayinem said:

I have to use Jconfig I guess. Demulshooter can't shoot on the right side of the screen. 

Untitled.png

This is the farthest to the right i can aim or shoot.  I don't have this problem with Jconfig or any other Lightgun game. 

hi bro I have same problem with you. can U help me how to sorted this thing right

On 2020-09-05 at 3:05 AM, emulor said:

I know with pedals it's like original, but why some more acessories when light guns have buttons for that?
I use EMS topgun 2 and assign 2 bottons to pedals, it's more simple

Hey bud, I have the ems 3.. but my gun won’t work during gameplay only in menu? Any ideas how to fix this?