Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, buck116 said:

HI Guys, I running this through TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe on a 4x3 computer monitor. I'm seeing this the red writing on top of screen. First pic, then becomes next pic. Never foes away. Any way to get rid of this?

timecrisis.png

timecrisis5_2.png

The game wasn't made for 4:3 aspect

29 minutes ago, Bredders said:

I dont seem to have any input for coin/ start, is there a way to map controls?

Also on the Original post in the brief guide it says drag the emulator to the laauncher.exe file. what emulator is this?

To insert coin use shift+t and the loader is jconfig you can find it on jconfig thread but it works without it as well(I don’t use loader for it)

3 minuti fa, Thatman84 ha scritto:

Is there a way to run the game in borderless full screen instead of exclusive full screen? I want to try and get the Sinden lightgun border to display on top of the game or rather the game inside the border

Press F12 to go in windowed mode and then try to enlarge the window using the mouse ( I don't know it works ).

27 minutes ago, Thatman84 said:

Is there a way to run the game in borderless full screen instead of exclusive full screen? I want to try and get the Sinden lightgun border to display on top of the game or rather the game inside the border

If you can share your experience how does this game work with sinden in terms of accuracy and the inputs of the buttons it would be great 

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

8 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

If you can share your experience how does this game work with sinden in terms of accuracy and the inputs of the buttons it would be great 

TIA

It's Does not work yet on my system. It requires a border. Hence the question. I have not sat and played with TC5 for a while I seem to be getting lots of slowdown.

The Sinden gun is good and accurate. It's sensitive to room brightness but is very accurate

12 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

TIA

I agree with R.R.Z.

If the sinden lightgun works better than the aimtrack and is more precise it is useful information for the whole forum.

I'm also thinking about to buy it or not, let us know your opinion.

Thank you very much

4 minuti fa, Thatman84 ha scritto:

It's Does not work yet on my system. It requires a border. Hence the question. I have not sat and played with TC5 for a while I seem to be getting lots of slowdown.

The Sinden gun is good and accurate. It's sensitive to room brightness but is very accurate

I saw on the site that speaks of this "border" but it is not included in the package ? What exactly is it ?

Hello anyone , Is there anybody know exactly what was the original resolution of time crisis 5? because it is set to HD now but in the original arcade what was the original resolution please??

And if there any body get Sega golden gun test menu working and if you got a link would be awesome.

Tks ;)

4 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

To insert coin use shift+t and the loader is jconfig you can find it on jconfig thread but it works without it as well(I don’t use loader for it)

Oh man thank you so much thats been driving me nuts for ages lol

Now how do I go about holding the L/R pedals? :ptdr:

Modifié par Bredders

3 minutes ago, Bredders said:

Oh man thank you so much thats been driving me nuts for ages lol

Now how do I go about holding the L/R pedals? :ptdr:

T,Y also in the first post you have all the inputs 

1 hour ago, nohero said:

I tried both with TP and JConfig and I can't access to Test menu...maybe something is missed, don't know.

CHEERs

yeah try both too, it is working great in window mode but full screen aiming get only half screen.... would be nice if somebody will try to fix the exe

Modifié par evolushroom

1 hour ago, nohero said:

With a xbox360 gamepad I have no aiming problem in fullscreen.

yeah but i want to use light gun to play light gun games, i know it work with gamepad

Modifié par evolushroom

8 minutes ago, nohero said:

With a xbox360 gamepad I have no aiming problem in fullscreen.

Add the exe as a non Steam game on Steam, use the controller overlay, and run the game with Steam

3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

T,Y also in the first post you have all the inputs 

Ah ok  i must have missed that bit somehow

How would i go about setting the wii mote/ dolphin bar as the gun instead of my mouse?

If any body can write how to mkake the AHK files looks like this, to make:

- First Open Teknoparrot with a game profile and launch the game
- Second open the window as maximise or send Win+Up key to maximise it

- And Forcing mouse pointer to be hidden

- Press Escape to come back as normal and close the ahk and the game

1 hour ago, evolushroom said:

If any body can write how to mkake the AHK files looks like this, to make:

- First Open Teknoparrot with a game profile and launch the game
- Second open the window as maximise or send Win+Up key to maximise it

- And Forcing mouse pointer to be hidden

- Press Escape to come back as normal and close the ahk and the game

I just looked and Time Crisis 5 is not even in Teknoparrot, even if it was there would be zero reason to use it. If you're referring to another game this thread is only for Time Crisis 5 use the Teknoparrot thread. Also why isn't your game fullscreen anyway? I never had a problem with that so I can't help you there but I can tell you the rest. Download the zip for nomousy extract it and put it in the director of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping, this script with nomousy will make the mouse cursor disappear and reappear when hitting escape. I don't know if you're using Demulshooter I also put the Demulshooter files in the same directory so I don't have to add any paths. 

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5

Run, nomousy.bat
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 

MButton::t
RButton::y
5::<+t
1::<+h

Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    Run nomousy.exe 
    ExitApp
return

nomousy.zip

Modifié par JustinCredible81

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I just looked and Time Crisis 5 is not even in Teknoparrot, even if it was there would be zero reason to use it. Also why isn't your game fullscreen anyway? I never had a problem with that so I can't help you there but I can tell you the rest. Download the zip for nomousy and put it in the director of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping, this script with nomousy will make the mouse cursor disappear and reappear when hitting escape. I don't know if you're using Demulshooter I also put the Demulshooter files in the same directory so I don't have to add any paths.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5

Run, nomousy.bat
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 

MButton::t
RButton::y
5::<+t
1::<+h

Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    Run nomousy.exe 
    ExitApp
return

nomousy.zip

thanks friends , sorry i was not asking for time crisis game but just need this command line to make my own for some other games.  

18 minutes ago, Bredders said:

How to use dolphin/ mayflash bar instaed of mouse? only mouse works

You need Demulshooter, my script I just posted is an example you can use. Just get the Demulshooter files and put them in the same location as the exe, download autohotkey if you don't already have it and paste that script into it and save it, and run the script. I've done the dirty work for you but you will have to use AHK for most games to work with your Wiimote. 

On 20/09/2020 at 10:38 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

You need Demulshooter, my script I just posted is an example you can use. Just get the Demulshooter files and put them in the same location as the exe, download autohotkey if you don't already have it and paste that script into it and save it, and run the script. I've done the dirty work for you but you will have to use AHK for most games to work with your Wiimote. 

Awesome, thank you. I've been playing with demulshooter, assigned the wiimote etc, put the files in the same file as the .exe but neither of the demulshooter.exe's seem to open

26 minutes ago, Bredders said:

Awesome, thank you. I've been playing with demulshooter, assigned the wiimote etc, put the files in the same file as the .exe but neither of the demulshooter.exe's seem to open

You only open DemulShooter GUI, choose P1, and choose your gun (you may have to look in Device manager to figure out which numbers and letters equal your gun) That is the only time you open Demulshooter directly. My script I posted you use with autohotkey and it opens Demulshooter for you and the game. You don't actually double click on Demulshooter to make it work though the script does it for you. You have to become at least a tiny bit familar with autohotkey scripts to be able to use Demulshooter. But the hardest part is making the script, and I've already done that you just paste it in a AHK script. If you have any specific questions ask and I will try to help. 

You said you already assigned the wiimote, so all you have to do is copy my script, right click and choose new autokeyscript (you must download and install autohotkey if you haven't yet) paste it in the ahk script that you just made. Then double click the .ahk you just made it should run Demulshooter and Time Crisis 5.  You should have your Wiimote working with it you don't have to calibrate. 

1 hour ago, djrino said:

where i setup this described in first post tnx

NOTE2:

- To play with Lightguns put in value: 4 - less sensitive

That is only for Jconfig/Tiberius method and you would have to launch RLauncher.exe which is in the first folder Time Crisis 5. Not applicable to Demulshooter if you were trying to use that .

Hey everyone! I prevbiously commented and I still can't get the game to work. I clicked on "Start.bat" and also clicked on the "TimeCrisis5-64Win.exe to load it and I keep getting an error that "the program failed to start" can ANYONE help me with this? I've done everything I can to fix it but no luck :(

5 hours ago, snektony50000 said:

Hey everyone! I prevbiously commented and I still can't get the game to work. I clicked on "Start.bat" and also clicked on the "TimeCrisis5-64Win.exe to load it and I keep getting an error that "the program failed to start" can ANYONE help me with this? I've done everything I can to fix it but no luck :(

I never had this problem with Time Crisis 5, however any time I try any of the Tekken 7 arcades from that thread I get the same error. Don't know a fix. 

I'm getting a weird problem, when game is full screen which I'm guessing is the default way it launches, I can only shoot within a smaller rectangle box, top left. its like the game is thinking its in one resolution but its displaying in another.

I'm also experiencing this exact issue in Sega Golden Gun - Only when full screen though, when I run golden gun windowed, and then maximise, I've got the full screen to aim at.

10 minutes ago, Bredders said:

I'm getting a weird problem, when game is full screen which I'm guessing is the default way it launches, I can only shoot within a smaller rectangle box, top left. its like the game is thinking its in one resolution but its displaying in another.

I'm also experiencing this exact issue in Sega Golden Gun - Only when full screen though, when I run golden gun windowed, and then maximise, I've got the full screen to aim at.

Are you using Demulshooter?

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Are you using Demulshooter?

Yes but as far as I'm aware, I'm only using it with TC5 for the aim sight, which is how I first noticed this weird box issue 

Modifié par Bredders